Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 22

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We were alone in the house. Beth said, “Let’s go soak in the hot tub. I don’t expect any more people to come by.”

“Suits me.” We grabbed towels and walked out to the hot tub before stripping. Naked, we got in the tub. It felt good. We lazed in it with the jets soothing us for at least a half hour. We got out and dried off. Still naked, we carried our clothes inside. Beth wanted to set up her bedroom. I helped her though we spent about half the time playing with each other’s body parts.

When Beth bent over to put a sheet on her bed, I could no longer resist. I pushed into her cunt and began to use long, slow strokes. “X, that feels so good! Fuck me!” I kept stroking until my sap rose and I shot a load into her cunt. She spasmed when I popped my load. We enjoyed our cums. When I released her to move back, she turned and swallowed my cock down her throat. She sucked me clean before cupping a hand under her cunt and going into the bathroom to clean up. We dressed and left for a late lunch.

We returned to the house and I put the clothes brought down by the movers in my closet with some semblance of order. Beth helped and we enjoyed working together. She said, “X, the rest of the furniture will be delivered tomorrow. We can be moved in.” We had walked into the kitchen and started opening boxes and putting those things away.

There was a knock on the door and I went to it. Upon opening it, I found Ashley and Peter and another couple. Amanda said, “Hi, X. We were walking from school and want to play. Emily and Tyler are seniors, too. They play with us, our parents, and their parents.”

“Step inside. We can all strip down. Playing in the pool and hot tub would be fun.”

Emily said, “Wow!” Beth came into the room wearing nothing but a smile.

That got Tyler’s attention. He said, “Wow!”

Ashley looked at them. “Remember what I told you about the rules.”

“Tyler said, “That there were no rules.”

Emily said, “No holes barred.” She was removing her bra after removing her shirt and shorts.

I removed my clothing and Emily’s eyes were big. “Oh! He’s big!”

Ashley said, “Wait until it’s in you! Then you will appreciate the size.”

The six of us walked out to the pool area. Ashley said, “No one can see us here. That way we really don’t have to worry.” She grinned. “Tyler, lie down. I want to ride you. How do you want to start Em?” Tyler lay down on his back and Ashley eased her cunt over his cock taking all the way inside her cunt.

Emily lay on her back. “Fuck me, X!”

Beth said, “Peter do me doggy in my cunt.”

Peter and I assumed the positions and pushed inside the two. Emily groaned. “Shit! You are big! Do me! Cum inside my cunt!” I fucked Emily steadily using long strokes that pushed in until our pelvises met and pulled back until I almost came out. As we became more excited, we begin moving faster. Emily was quickly reaching her first orgasm and had started chanting, “Fuck! Fuck!” in time with our strokes. We came hard. Tyler came inside Ashley. He pulled out dripping and Beth pulled his wet cock into her mouth. Ashley mounted Emily in the sixty-nine position. She gave my cock a quick suck before lowering her head and sucking Emily’s cunt. Emily lifted her head fractionally to suck Ashley’s cunt with Tyler’s load in it.

I knee walked around to Ashley’s butt. She was lying over Emily while they sucked each other’s cunt. I pushed into Ashley’s ass. She and Emily both said, “Shit!” I began to slowly stroke in and out of Ashley’s ass.

Ashley moaned. “Pull out, X. Let Emily taste my ass!” I pulled out and could see Emily’s face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open. I pushed my cock into her mouth and let it stay there for moments before pulling it out and pushing back into Ashley’s backside.

I pulled out twice more to let Emily taste her friend’s butt on my cock. Ashley came to my butt fucking her and Emily’s mouth on her cunt. Ashley said, “Pull out, X.”

I did and Ashley rolled them over. Ashley gave me a lick and held Emily’s cheeks open. I pushed inside to her moan. “Oh! Shit! My ass!” I gave her a few seconds to get used to having me inside her ass and then started moving. I saw Beth face down with Peter on top of her. From his location, he had to be in her ass. Tyler was behind him and Peter had a pained look that told me that Tyler was fucking his ass. These kids just didn’t care about lube. Emily quickly opened up and I was fucking her teen ass hard with long pounding strokes. She was grunting in time with my stroking. We were nearing an orgasm. As I spurted my load into the depths of her ass, she convulsed in a big orgasm. I looked up and saw that Tyler was unloading into Peter’s ass. Beth moaned as she felt Peter throb in her ass filling her butt.

As I pulled out, Ashley took me in her mouth and sucked me hard. I pulled from her mouth and Emily sat up to empty her rectum into her mouth. Ashley swallowed noisily. Beth was on her tummy enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

Peter was sucking her ass. I didn’t know he liked cream pies but I thought, whatever. It didn’t float my boat but obviously did others. After a few moments, Emily rose off Ashley and sucked Tyler’s cock and then sucked Peter’s ass.

We all lay back taking it easy. Ashley said, “Thanks for letting us in, X.”

She smiled. “We wanted a place to play this afternoon. If we hadn’t stopped here, we would have gone to Wendy’s or Nancy’s but they don’t have your cock available to fuck our brains out.”

Peter asked, “When are you moving in?”

Beth said, “Over the next couple of days. We will be here by the weekend. We should have things put together. We will be here full-time then and could party.”

Emily said, “That’s good. We and our families all like to party together. I like this place. I want to get in the hot tub at some point.” She grinned. “I have some friends who would be willing to play here. X, your cock could sure open them up.” She grinned. Tyler seemed to like that idea, too.

The teens left to go to their homes for supper. Beth and I looked around. We locked up and left to go eat supper and spend a last night at the hotel.

In the morning, we packed and went down for breakfast. After breakfast, I checked out and we drove to the house. We had lists of things that we still needed but could live here now. We were working on getting things unpacked when Wendy and Nancy came by.

Nancy said, “There’s a party tomorrow night at the home of Ashley’s parents. It should be fun as they all are. You’re invited.”

I looked at her and said, “Slut, thanks for the information but you’re in this house and aren’t naked. I will have to punish both of you.” I grinned. “Strip!”

They grinned back as they removed their running shorts and tee shirts. Beth was already naked except for a tee shirt of mine and flip-flops. She pulled the shirt over her head and was naked easily before the other two.

I said, “Get on your hands and knees.” All three assumed that position. Spread your legs! I want to see holes.”Beth quickly spread her legs wide so that her ass hole and cunt both showed and were even open a bit from how wide she spread her legs. Wendy and Nancy spread their legs. Wendy had cum in both her cunt and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.