Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

We woke a little late sleeping spoon style. We moved slowly in cleaning up before going down for breakfast. After eating, we would leave to go furniture shopping. Beth looked hot wearing a mini skirt with sandals and a blouse that wasn’t tucked in. I knew that she was commando as was I under the clothing. I had the thought that, if she bent at the waist, I or someone might get mooned!

We went to a furniture store. Our sales person was a youngish woman who had a great figure. Her clothes were a bit tight for business but I didn’t mind. We started looking at dining room sets until we found one that Beth liked. Nicole checked and it could be delivered to our house on Tuesday. We then moved to living room furniture. Beth say on the sofa letting her skirt ride up higher than even faintly modest. Nicole saw and, when Beth spread her legs, could have no doubt that Beth was commando! Her eyes widened and she smiled.

We picked a complete living room suite that Beth and I liked. Nicole became more friendly rubbing Beth’s body and even rubbing against me twice. All three of us were getting excited. She looked down at my crotch and her eyes widened and her mouth opened in an “oh.” It was not disappointment, she was interested. I realized that a threesome was a possibility. We went to the bedroom suite area.

I noticed that both Beth and Nicole had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on their blouses while making that trip. They whispered together. We arrived at the bedroom area and I looked at two suites. At the first, Beth crawled onto the bed letting her skirt go were it might. Where it went was to fall toward her waist exposing her naked ass. Nicole’s eyes were wide again. It was, after all, a brazen display.

She whispered, “Shit! Beth has a great ass.”

“I agree. I’ve had it many times.”

Nicole looked shocked for a moment. “Do the two of you play together?”

“Yes. Beth enjoys girls as well as guys. I’m big enough and can last long enough to make more than one happy. Do you play?”

She blushed. “Yes, I never have at work.” She grinned. “I guess there’s always a first time.”

“What are your limits?”

“I don’t drink piss or do animals.”

I smiled. “Why don’t you give her cunt a kiss?”

She smiled and leaned forward and went to Beth’s cunt and gave her cunt a deep sucking kiss. Beth moaned happily. She had to bend over and I put my hand between her legs to rub her cunt through her slacks.

Nicole moaned into Beth’s cunt at that. Beth rolled over. She then lifted her legs high into the air and back toward her head. She was enjoying Nicole’s efforts. I noticed that Nicole’s slacks had an elasticized waist band. I pulled it down along with her panties to just above her knees. I unzipped and moved behind her. Beth grabbed her head and I pushed into her cunt making her groan as her cunt was expanded to fit my cock. I could hear her muffled grunt when I went into her to the hilt.

I began to fuck Nicole using long, slow strokes. She was moaning into Beth’s cunt which was rapidly taking Beth to an orgasm. I noticed that Nicole’s ass had some pucker to it like it had been used. I pushed a finger in her ass all the way to the web. She groaned and Beth orgasmed into her mouth. Beth managed to stifle her cries and she kept Nicole’s face buried between her thighs. I could feel Nicole come hard. I slowly pulled out and moved around the bed to Beth’s face. She swallowed my cock cleaning it of Nicole’s cum juice. The girls came up for air still panting. Fortunately, we were in a corner and no one came to see the sight.

The girls and I straightened our clothes. I looked at two more bedroom suites. I picked the second one. All were to be delivered on Tuesday. We finished the transaction. Nicole said, “I’m off in fifteen minutes for lunch. I can get away for a few hours. I’d like to see your new place.” She grinned.

Beth said, “That works. We can look around and then leave. You can ride with us and we’ll bring you back.” Nicole nodded smiling.

Fifteen minutes later, Nicole got in back and we rode to the new house. We pulled into the garage and I cut the engine. The girls were out quickly and left a trail of clothing as they headed toward the pool and hot tub. I followed along more slowly. By the time I got to the opened slider to the outside, they were on the terrace in a torrid sixty-nine with Nicole on top.

Beth had two fingers buried in Nicole’s ass. When I moved to her rump, Beth extracted her fingers, and I pushed my cock into her ass all the way with a steady, unrelenting stroke. Nicole groaned as her body was stretched again with my length and width. I started with long, slow strokes but quickly sped up until I was slamming my cock up her ass. Beth was sucking at her cunt and my balls when they came close enough to tongue. I was powering into Nicole’s butt and could hear her repeating, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum! Shit! So deep! Fuck me-e!” I gave one last shove and shot my first load of the afternoon into her rectum.

I pulled out slowly and then shuffled to Nicole’s face. Her mouth was open panting. I gently, but firmly, pushed my cock into her mouth until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Her throat was working on my cock when she groaned. I looked and saw that Beth had all four fingers in her ass and had folded her thumb in. Nicole gave a low scream when Beth’s entire hand popped by her sphincter. She sucked on my cock and I pulled out. Nicole moaned, “Shit, Beth! What did you do to me?”

Beth giggled. “I have my hand in your ass. I didn’t want it to close up beforre X fucks your ass again.” Nicole moaned some more as Beth pushed and twisted to get her hand further in Nicole’s backside.

I lay back recovering. Nicole moaned as half of Beth’s lower arm had vanished up her rectum. Watching made me hard. Beth had moved around some and I moved behind her and pushed into her ass making her moan. Nicole was watching as my cock vanished into Beth’s rear. Once in all the way, Beth moaned, “Fuck me, X! Fuck my ass!” I did, not trying to be gentle. Beth was moaning from my cock and Nicole was moaning from her hand and arm. When I gave Beth my second load, both Beth and Nicole had big orgasms. Gradually, we came loose. Beth moved her butt over Nicole’s face and pushed my load out of her ass and into Nicole’s mouth while she sucked my cock clean.

We lay there just resting for almost five minutes. The girls got in the hot tub. I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it pulling on my pants.

At the door was a couple of late teens, a guy and a girl. The girl said, “Wendy and Nancy sent us. We like to play.” She was wearing a halter top and short shorts. The guy was wearing a cropped top that showed his abs. His bicycle-type shorts showed a distinct bulge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.