Lottery Winner
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, I woke, cleaned up, and went downstairs for breakfast. There was a quiet buzz about the happenings from last night. My server told me that it was beyond time that the situation was quieted because there had been a new crowd which had been too wild for a public place. I just smiled.

I knew I was glad that I hadn’t been there. I figured that the afternoon would be quiet today. It would take a while for some to make bail and for others to figure out that that crowd had developed a police problem. I ate quietly and returned to my room. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do though did have to be out at the house in an hour for the painter.

I left and went by a moderately high end outdoor furniture store. I bought some chaise lounges, a table, chairs, and umbrella, and some other chairs for outside. They would be delivered tomorrow morning. I made it there in time for the painter. He and I walked through the house going over the paint samples I had and where they would go. He gave me a price for his work plus the paint. I would pay the big box store and he would start tomorrow morning. I gave him a key. He would pick up the paint on his way in the morning. I noted the time since I wanted to be there. I would watch to be sure the right colors went on the right walls.

I didn’t see my neighbors. I stopped by the store and paid telling them what was planned for tomorrow. The paint would be ready.

My onerous tasks for the day complete, I headed back to the hotel after eating lunch.

I decided to go to the pool but leave around four. I went down and got in some good laps trying to exercise my body for the day. I wasn’t sure all the sex was good for me. I usually got a fair bit of “good” exercise and hadn’t been doing that. I could feel my body reacting to a bit of serious exercise. I swam around lazily cooling off. I got out and sunned a bit. At four, the bar was being readied and I left realizing that it was time to avoid that temptation.

Going upstairs, I showered and dressed. I went downstairs noticing that the “pool party” seemed to be going though was much quieter than ever before. I didn’t go out there but went into the hotel bar. It was a quiet, cozy place good for sipping a Scotch. That suited me since I liked Scotch.

Later, I had supper in the hotel restaurant and went to my room. I watched some TV and went to sleep. In the morning, I showered and went downstairs for breakfast. After a good meal, I left for the house.

I pulled in and received a call from the painter. They could start right now if that was okay with me. I said that it was and that I was at the house. Fifteen minutes later, they rolled up. There were five of them dressed as I would expect plus one girl who looked just out of high school. She was dressed in sneakers, cut offs that had very little fabric being low hip huggers that had been cut high, and a cropped tee shirt. She came inside carrying nothing but showing lots of cheek and some under boob since the tee shirt had been cut barely under the height of her nipples. I wondered about this when the lead guy came to me.

He said, “Mandy is our entertainment. You can have her, too. She takes cock in every hole. If you have a woman here, she will do her, too. She loves cum.”

I grinned. “We’ll see. The neighborhood has two butt sluts who stop by for fun occasionally. There’s a pool and a hot tub in back. We can put them to use, too.”

About ten minutes later, Wendy and Nancy rang my doorbell. I let them in and explained that we would all party. The painters were smiling to see them and their fit bodies. Mandy had already lost her little bit of clothing.

Two painters had finished a room and went to Mandy. She got on her hands and knees while one got behind her and the other in front of her. The one behind took her cunt while the one in front took her mouth. They weren’t gentle. They soon shot their loads in her willing holes. She swallowed the cum. When the other pulled out, she sucked him clean. She put her hand between her legs to finger out the cum from her cunt.

By then, another painter was at a stopping point. He rolled her to her back and mounted her fucking her hard. She had wrapped her legs around his body and was moaning with her own arousal. They came at the same time. He pulled out of her and started to move forward. Nancy intercepted him and sucked his cock taking him into her throat. When she came off his cock, it was clean and shiny. Nancy let him get up and go back to work. She went to Mandy and began to suck cum from her cunt. Mandy orgasmed again from Nancy’s sucking. She pulled Nancy’s torso over hers and began to suck Nancy’s cunt.

They were enjoying that when another painter walked over to take a break. Nancy’s head lifted for a moment. “I have an empty hole. Fuck my ass!”

He looked surprised but moved into position while Nancy and Mandy continued to suck cunt and pushed his hard cock into her ass. She groaned into Mandy’s cunt making her orgasm again. The guy wasn’t gentle pumping her rear with long, hard strokes.

He shot his load into Nancy’s ass and pulled out. Mandy sucked him into her throat. When he came out, she put her mouth to Nancy’s butt and sucked his cream from her ass hole. By now, Wendy and I were naked. I moved to Mandy and rolled her to her stomach. Wendy gave my cock a quick suck to get it wet. I pushed into Mandy’s ass. She gave a little scream. “Oh, shit! My ass!” I pushed all the way in and began to fuck her ass with long, strong strokes. She grunted each time I pushed against her butt cheeks. “Oh, shit! Oh, shit!” She continued to chant that while I pounded her ass. She came twice before I filled her ass with my slick load. I went around and she sucked me clean while Wendy took a turn at ass sucking.

The painting was finished and there were now two guys for each female. Wendy and Nancy had a no cunt fucking rule. Wendy had one in her ass and one in her mouth. They would swap ends every once in a while. Nancy had two in her ass making her groan though I knew she could take that much. Mandy was getting a standard double penetration with a cock in her cunt and my cock in her ass. She was groaning but appeared to enjoy being reamed.

I rolled Mandy over on her back with my cock still in her ass. “See if she can take two in her butt!” The guy who had been in her cunt mounted back up and pushed, this time deep into her rear. We fucked her hole hard as she moaned with pleasure and pain. We both shot our loads into the depths of her rectum. He pulled back and I gently but firmly rolled her off my body. I went to Nancy who swallowed my softening cock to clean it. I went outside and swam in the pool. I was soon joined by everyone else. The painters and Mandy put their clothes on and left followed soon after by Wendy and Nancy. I lazed around some more before cleaning up and leaving for the hotel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.