Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, I had breakfast and left to meet Marianne and the inspector at the new house.

I pulled up a couple of minutes early to see Marianne getting out of her car and a man getting out of a pickup truck. I went over and shook hands getting introduced to John, the inspector. I followed along as he went through the house taking photos and testing systems. He was wearing a tool belt with test equipment hanging from it. Overall, he was satisfied. We went outside to the hot tub and pool. He tested both and was satisfied with the results. He noted and mentioned that the hot tub was working properly but the temperature was set lower than usual. He changed the temperature and we could see the water move slightly from the heat. He measured that and was happy.

“Mister Marigold, based upon the pool and hot tub, you might consider a warranty for the first year. They usually aren’t too expensive but can help out if some system catastrophically fails. I’ll prepare a detailed report and email it tomorrow. It looks like you picked a good house.”

“Thanks. It looked good but an inspection was just the prudent thing to do.”

Marianne was happy to remove the contingency from the contract. I told her we could close as soon as the documents could be readied. She nodded and said she would get back to me. It would be the end of this week or early next week. They left and I sat out on my hood looking at the house thinking.

Two women in their middle thirties were jogging and came by. They stopped at my car. One said, “Are you buying the old Anderson place?”

“Yes, but I don’t think that’s the seller’s last name.”

“It’s not. That was the first family to live there. They had great parties. It was a custom-built house. Most of the houses in here are two stories. They wanted a ranch style. It’s bigger than required and sits in the middle of two lots. The Anderson’s moved away not long after we moved in. We’re neighbors. I’m Wendy Baker and she’s Nancy Hurst. We jog most mornings after everyone’s gone.”

“I’m X, Xavier Marigold. I should close on the purchase next week or a little sooner if my real estate agent is correct. I’m looking forward to Nashville.”

“What do you do, Mister Marigold?”

“Please, call me X. I’m retired. My investments worked out. I will have someone in the house but I plan to travel. Nashville makes a good central point.”

I should describe these two. Both were middle thirties and attractive. Wendy was a tall, slim blonde with small tits. Nancy was an inch shorter with much larger tits though a little heavier in the waist. Both were hot looking in their sports bras and gym shorts.

I was wearing shorts and a pull-over buttoned shirt. I was also getting an erection. Wendy noticed and smiled. Nancy hadn’t noticed though her nipples were showing slightly. Wendy said, “We’re headed back for some coffee. Would you like to join us?”

“That sounds great. I would like to meet some of my new neighbors”

She said, “Good. Follow us. It’s just six houses down.”

They left jogging and I got in the car. I followed them slowly parking on the street. I followed them to the door and we went inside.

Nancy spoke, “Wen, I’m going to run home and shower. I’ll be back quickly.”

“Okay, Nance. See you in a minute.” Wendy looked at me and said, “Have a seat, X. I want to wash off, too. I’ll start the coffee and should be back before it finishes.”

I nodded and sat down in the kitchen on a stool waiting. A very few moments later, Wendy entered the kitchen wearing a very tight high cut pair of shorts and a tee shirt. She had no bra because I could see nipples. It was a thin shirt.

There was a knock and Nancy came in a side door. She was wearing a similar type of shorts in a bright blue and another tee shirt. She was bra-less, also. Her nipples were more pronounced. They fixed their coffees after pouring a cup for me.

Wendy said, “We went to a few of their parties. The Anderson liked to party and the back area with the pool and hot tub were always clothing optional.”

I said, “I think I might put that program back in force if I allow anything to be worn at all.”

Both women looked up with interest. Nancy said, “You mean everyone in back would have to be naked?”

“Why not? We won’t let kids come to the parties. There’s no reason not to be comfortable. Besides, it makes parts more accessible.”

Wendy smiled. Nancy looked interested. Wendy said, “Let’s preview that program.” She pulled her shirt over her head letting her tits bounce free. She then pushed her shorts down her body until they fell to the floor. She hadn’t been wearing panties. She stepped out of them and gently kicked the shorts to one side.

Nancy quickly stripped down. It took her half a second longer because she had been wearing panties, a red thong. They both now looked at me.

I quickly removed my clothes. Both their eyes widened when my hardening cock was revealed. Nancy whispered, “Shit! This is going to be fun!”

Wendy was drooling as she went to her knees before me. She opened her mouth and took my cock deep into her throat. I groaned. It was good. Of course, even a bad blowjob is good. This one was quite good. Wendy took me down her throat while Nancy pushed her body against my side. I reached down and began to finger her cunt. She opened her legs to make it more accessible. I quickly had two, then three fingers deep in her. She was wet and getting wetter.

Wendy stood and Nancy knelt. My cock went into another mouth while I fingered a different cunt. Wendy whispered, “Finger my ass! I love it back there!”

I pulled my finger from her cunt and brought it around her hip to her ass. I quickly found the rose bud of her butt and pushed. My finger went in with very little resistance. Wendy groaned. I could feel Nancy’s mouth move like she was smiling. She came up. She said, “We’re both butt sluts! I love something in my ass!”

I added a finger to each one’s butt. They liked that so I added a third finger to each one. They groaned. I said, “Have you two gone six-to-nine while the one on top was butt fucked?”

Nancy said, “Not since college.” Wendy’s eyes got big but she looked interested. I pushed my pinkie into each one of them. Wendy leaned forward breathing fast.

Nancy groaned and spread her legs. Her look told me that I wasn’t at her limit yet. I twisted my hand getting more groans from her. I folded my thumb to my palm and pushed in. My hand popped into her rectum. Now, she leaned forward. I heard her moan, “Shit! Fist my ass! Get it in me deep!”

Wendy was grunting as I had four fingers working her ass. I moved forward to stand. I pulled my fingers from Wendy’s ass and pushed my cock into her ass. She moaned as I went in deeper than my fingers with my eight inches. Nancy was holding on to the counter while I reamed her butt with my fist pushing it in deeper. I was now half way to my elbow.

I was in Wendy’s ass all the way. My pelvis was flattening her butt cheeks. She groaned, “My ass! Fuck my ass! Shit! It’s filling me up!

Nancy moaned. “I’ve got his fist about to come out of my mouth! Shit! Ream my ass, X! Push! I’ll take everything you give me!” I pushed further in until my elbow was at her sphincter. “uhh! So far! It hurts so good! Fuck my ass with your arm!”

Nancy started having one orgasm after another. I could see her cunt squirt. Some might even have been piss. Wendy was now coming on my cock. She pulled me with her and I shot load after load into her rear as she moaned.

I finally pulled out of Wendy’s ass pulling her around to suck my cock clean. I was slowly pulling out of Nancy’s ass. Her legs were wobbly from her orgasms and from the stretching of her butt. When I finally saw her face, she looked happy. I said softly, “Suck the cum from Wendy’s ass. Show me that you’re really a slut.” She looked at me for a second and then knelt behind Wendy and began to lick and suck. Wendy moaned, “Nance, shit! That feels great! I’ll owe you! Shit! I’m coming again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.