Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning, nothing was said as we rose. Beth and Susan had to go to work. I was going to my apartment to clean out my things if the police would permit it. I didn’t want to go back there to live.

I pulled up to see Mark’s car gone! I looked at our door and saw the yellow tape was torn. I pulled my phone and called Mark’s number.

“Mark!”

“No, this is Detective Adam Grimsley. Who are you?”

“This is X F Marigold. I’m looking for Mark.”

“I’m one of the detectives on the case at your apartment. We’re looking for him, too.”

“Sir, are you aware that his car is missing now and the yellow crime scene tape has been broken?”

“No. There is supposed to be an officer on duty.”

“There is no one here but me. I don’t see a police car in the complex.”

“Mister Marigold, stay in your car. I’m having marked cars head there now. My partner and I will head that way also.”

“Okay.” I hung up and sat in my car. I saw two cars wheel up with their lights but no sirens. I thought to myself that I’d been on this page before. I continued to sit in the car.

I saw another car with a low blue light at the dash. Two men got out. All four went toward the apartment door. They lined up on the wall while one pushed at the door. It wasn’t even closed. They went inside ready for trouble. All four had their pistols out. I continued to wait. After a while, the detectives came out and one walked toward my car. He still had his pistol at ready when he motioned me to get out. I slowly exited my car with my hands raised. I stood to one side and gently nudged the door closed.

He came forward. “Mister Marigold?” I nodded. He holstered his pistol and I brought my hands down. “I came over to see if you folks had finished with my apartment. I have clothes to move out. When I saw Mark’s car gone and the tape torn, I called.”

“Have you been inside?”

“Officer, until you ordered it just now, I haven’t even been out of the car.”

The detective wasn’t happy. I asked, “Officer, what’s going on? What happened here yesterday was bad. I don’t want to live here any more but I need clothes from my bedroom. If that’s not possible, I will abandon my clothes and furniture though there are some keepsakes that I would like.”

“Mister Marigold, the apartment was raided and the officer left to guard it is missing. What’s been happening was bad and hasn’t stopped. Until this is resolved, don’t plan on coming back. I will call you. I want to record a statement about what you found this morning. We have your roommate’s car, a police officer, and a police car missing.”

He looked at my shocked face. “Do you have some place to go?”

“More or less. I’ve been staying at my girl’s place. She’s moving to Nashville and I will probably move up there to be with her now for sure. There is nothing here for me but Mark and he seems to be gone.” I think my face reflected how lost I felt.

“Mister Marigold, stay in touch with me. Here’s my card. I will call you tomorrow for a statement. I have assured your lawyer that you are not under suspicion in any matter. If you hear from your roommate, let me know.” He handed me a card and I nodded. I got in my car and left. I did a womanly thing. I went shopping. Even as I did it, I thought, “Dumb ass, that’s sexist thinking.: My mind responded that I now needed some clothes. I shopped.

I bought full outfits sticking to casual clothes. I had my suit and a coordinating sports coat and a couple of dress shirts. Those should be sufficient. I would need casual clothing. I also replaced some other simple items. Hopefully, I could get in to the apartment at some point and retrieve the few keepsake items that I owned.

I had lunch while going from one place to another. It was the middle of the afternoon when I received a call. It was Detective Grimsley.

“Mister Marigold, is now a convenient time to talk.”

“As soon as I can pull over. I don’t talk on the phone while driving. Hold on.” I set my phone down. My new car had bluetooth but I hadn’t connected my phone yet. I found a shady place to park. “Okay, Detective. I’m ready.”

“Thank you, Mister Marigold. We have found our officer and his car.”

“I hope that’s good.”

“Some. Our officer had been shot with the same caliber pistol as the two in the apartment. He died long before help could have reached him.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Mister Marigold, you had said that you didn’t know the man at your apartment?”

“That’s correct. The girl was my roommate’s girl friend. I had dated her but we had broken up before the win. I had stayed away from her but Mark was dating her with my knowledge. I had no interest. I have a new lady who is more compatible with me.”

“Okay. We’re getting time of death of Friday around noon or shortly thereafter.”

“Wow! I left fairly early Friday morning for Nashville with my new girl. I’m glad I wasn’t there. Could this have been directed at me?”

“We are beginning to suspect that as a possibility though the dead man at your apartment was involved in what we suspected were drug dealings.”

“What should I do?”

“Be careful. Watch where you go. Stay in public areas with people. Look around for strange cars or people. If you have to call 9-1-1, tell the operator you are part of an ongoing investigation and use my name.”

“Thanks. I hope it doesn’t come to that.”

“Mister Marigold, was your roommate involved with drugs?”

‘I don’t think so. He didn’t partake at the apartment for sure. However, he and Helen were involved in some group sex that was getting kinky. That’s why we had gone our separate ways. There might be a connection through her rather than Mark.”

“Thank you. We’re following many leads to understand the situation. That will add one but we would have headed that way sooner or later. Now, it might be a bit sooner. Be careful. Bye.”

“I’ll be careful. Thank you. Bye.”

I cranked the car and left. I went to Wally World. I really didn’t need anything but wanted something to do for a while. I walked the aisles with a buggy. Beth called. “Where are you, X?”

“I’m at Wally World right now. I’m just waiting for you to head home and will join you. I bought some clothes since I can’t get in my place.”

“Oh. Stay there. I’ll meet you. I need to pick up some groceries.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.