Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

The apartment was searched thoroughly. The detectives repeatedly asked me about the weekend. I told them the same true story. After I started counting, they asked a third time. I said, “Gentlemen, since I started counting, this is third time for this same question. The answer won’t change since it’s the truth. Try some new questions or charge me with something or leave me alone. I’ve been cooperative but I’m tired. You have my number. If you need something new in the way of information from me, call me. If you want to arrest me now or later, make that call. I’ll go with you or arrange to meet you with a lawyer. It’s lunchtime and I’ve been standing out here all morning.”

“Mister Marigold, I think we’ll have to arrest you.”

I pulled my phone and started it recording. With it in my shirt pocket, I said, “What did you say about arresting me?”

“Mister Marigold, you are under arrest for two counts of murder and your roommate missing.”

I clicked off the recorder. “Okay, guys. It’s your choice.” I put my hands behind me and added, “Let’s get me out of here. At least, I can sit down in the back of a police car.” They cuffed me and walked me to the back of their car. I was helped inside it.

I didn’t speak any more. After ten minutes, I was taken to the station and booked. I was placed in a small room after my phone and pocket items were all confiscated. The two detectives came in. One sat in front of me and the other stood to one side. The one sitting said, “Let’s go over your story again, Mister Marigold.”

“Sir, I’m not going to talk any more without a lawyer representing me being present. I’ve done nothing wrong and only told the truth. My cooperation ended with my arrest.”

“That’s no way to be. Your failure to tell your side of the story will be construed against you.”

I said nothing. This attitude went on for about twenty minutes with me not reacting. Finally, they left and two new people took their seats.

The man seated said, “I’m Sargent Lewis. We need you to answer a few questions.”

I asked, “Have you talked with the other two?” He nodded. “In that case, you have my story. It hasn’t changed. It won’t but I’m tired of telling it. Let’s get me arrested so I may have counsel and prepare to defend the criminal charges and to prosecute my false arrest civil suit. Guys, this has gotten old and I’m tired of the b.s.”

“Now, Mister Marigold, your attitude is not helping your case.”

“We’ll see. It’s time for you guys to arrest me so I can get someone on my side involved.”

“Mister Marigold, we want to be on your side. It’s just hard to make sense of your story. Most people don’t have time to make trips to Nashville.”

“I have time and can afford it.”

“You will need to explain that.”

‘No. Arrest me. I want legal counsel.”

“Mister Marigold, we want to help you and to find your roommate.”

“You haven’t looked for him yet. I don’t know where he is. His phone is in the apartment. I heard it when I tried to call him hours ago while with the uniformed officers. I want legal counsel.”

The one sitting got up and left. The other leaned against the wall watching me. I sat back and rested my eyes. It was thirty minutes or more later when the other newer guy returned. “Mister Marigold, we will start processing you for the murders.”

“Good. When can I make a call?”

“On the way to the holding cells.” That’s what happened.

Once I could call, I called Beth’s cell phone. It was five. “Hi, Beth. I have problems. I’m at the police department being arrested for murder. There were dead people in my apartment when I opened the door. Please talk to Ron and get me a good criminal lawyer. Have him explain who I am and get him down here. Either he or I will call you later.”

“Okay, X. I’m worried so call.”

I was held for an hour. Ron and another man walked into the holding cell area. I was the only one being held. Ron said, “This is James Livingston. He will represent you, X.”

“Thanks, Ron. Mister Livingston, bad circumstances, but thanks for coming with Ron. If I understand correctly, I’m being held for two murders. The victims were in my apartment. I got there this morning and found them when I opened the door. I didn’t go inside until requested by a uniformed policeman. The woman was my ex-girl who my roommate was currently dating. I don’t know who the guy might be. My roommate is missing and his cell phone is in the apartment somewhere. I could hear it ring when I tried to call him while with the uniformed policeman at the front door.”

“Thank you, Mister Marigold. Ron explained who you are. We’ll not discuss that further. One of the things powering their charges is that you don’t work. They think you need the money.”

I chuckled. “That’s laughable.”

“Yes, they may have enough to hold you until tomorrow morning but their evidence is pretty much non-existent. Some of their premises have to do with insufficient information. Be patient. You may get to spend the night here unless I can get a magistrate moving.”

“Okay, sir. I’ll sit back and wait it out. Ron, please call your sister and explain. Tell her not to come down here.”

“Sure, X.”

“Mister Marigold, I understand you don’t want publicity but that may get you out quickly. Do I have your permission to use the fact of your wealth if, in my judgment, revealing it will get you out sooner?”

“Yes, I would like to get out. Anything that will further that works for me.”

They left. About two hours later, an officer came in and unlocked the cell door to let me out. He motioned for me to follow him. I did. Once in a bigger room, Livingston was there. He said, “They are dropping all charges as long as we agree not to sue.”

“That’s okay but if we start this same game again, the agreement’s off. There was no excuse for me having to go through this. Where are my possessions?”

“They are here. You’ll have to sign for them.”

“Only after I’ve checked everything.”

“Of course.”

The first set of detectives were there to oversee me getting signed out. One of them said, “If we had known of your wealth and that you have a girl friend, we wouldn’t have jumped to conclusions.”

“If you had asked, I would have told you. You had made up your minds and only wanted a story that fit your ideas. The truth wasn’t what you wanted. I have your names. If I am embarrassed about this later, expect to get a letter and a lawsuit from Mister Livingston.

“Have you even started to look for Mark, my roommate who is still missing I would guess?”

“Yes, we are actively searching for him.”

“By the way, Mark is probably not your killer. He and Helen were going off for the weekend for sex. I’ve known him for almost two years and he’s not the violent type in my experience. I don’t have a firearm and, to my knowledge, he doesn’t either.”

“Mister Livingston, Ron, would one of you take me to my car. It was parked at the complex. My checkbook is there to write a check.”

Mister Livingston volunteered to give me a ride. We pulled up beside my car. I went into it and retrieved my checkbook and paid his fee. I asked him about a real estate contract for two people to own a piece of property together. He suggested a Tennessee lawyer since we would be domiciled there and that’s where the property was located.

On the way with Mister Livingston, I called Beth and told her that I was on the way to pick up my car and then would head her way. She sounded relieved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.