Lottery Winner
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Inside, Beth told the hostess who we were and that we were to meet the Fairchilds. She brought us to their table. After shaking hands all around, we were seated. Mister Fairchild was not only Beth’s boss but was also the company’s CFO. His wife was an attractive woman about his age. They were in their fifties.

Missus Fairchild started, “Mister Marigold, what do you do for a living?”

“Please, call me, X. It’s short for Xavier. Everyone does.” She nodded. “As for work, I’m retired now. I made a few investments and one of them paid off quite well.” I chuckled. “Now, I escort beautiful lady accountants around.”

Mister Fairchild said, “Please call me, Bob, then. X, you live down where Beth lives now?”

“That’s correct. We drove up together. I took a room in the same hotel. We spent today looking at houses. We’ve made an offer which has been accepted. I plan to see Beth so having a house here makes sense for me. Buying together allows Beth to have a nicer house. We will have a contract written later to describe the financial relationship. I don’t mind mixing business and pleasure but try not to ignore either one. I think we will be able to work out a deal that will suit us both. Other than the master, any one of the other bedrooms is very nicely sized and will work for me when I’m here.”

Missus Fairchild asked, “You aren’t going to live together?”

“Not in that sense of the word, Ma’am. Beth is a lady and I enjoy her company for her intelligence and her beauty.”

Beth decided to say something. “X is a good friend. My brother and his wife, Cindy, know him and like him. I think Ron, my brother, would be concerned about my traveling around up here without an escort. X and I are enjoying time together. Of course, he has more time available than I do. I try not to let him spend too much with me. Spending money on dates is not what endeared him to me.”

“Bob, when am I expected to be here to commence my new duties?”

“In two weeks. The job is vacant right now due to a termination. It was an unfortunate event but dishonesty can’t go unpunished. You need time to find a new place to live and get settled in as well as start here.”

“Then, a week from this Monday would work if my current position’s work can be resolved?”

He was a little startled. “Well, yes. That was a bit quicker than I had hoped.”

Beth said, “My lease is up at the end of next month. The company, in its package, has offered to pay a month’s rent. Susan, my roommate, will have to make arrangements. We had managed to live together acceptably but our life styles are different for any long term arrangement. That frees that commitment. X and I sign the purchase contract on a house tomorrow after lunch which resolves where I will live here. That leaves moving. X will have to help since he’s planning on taking a room, too.”

She grinned. “Besides, I know X. He knows how to make things happen whether with or without money.”

Missus Fairchild said, “X, she makes you sound like a superman.”

“No, but I’ve always been determined. Assuming the place checks out in the inspection, it will take some effort but won’t be too difficult to fit that timetable.” I smiled. “I am careful about demands upon my time. Beth gets a lot of priority.”

Missus Fairchild smiled. “That sounds romantic.”

I said, “It may be. We’re cautious. Beth is concerned about being a sex kitten for a rich playboy.” I grinned fiendishly.

Beth quickly said, “I didn’t know such a job opening existed. I’m not interested in that position though I hope X has other spots open.”

At this time, our entrees had arrived. We ate. The food and wine were delicious. At one point, Bob said, “X, you might consider joining the club here. Do you play golf?”

“Yes, sir. It’s rare that I found enough time consistently to get my game into shape. Paying for the club would get me to play more to get my investment to pay off. The new house has a pool and a little grounds. I am a runner. It looks like the new neighborhood will be good for that.”

Missus Fairchild asked, “Is it gated?”

Beth said, “Yes, though I’m not sure how secure it is but X will be around a lot as I get acclimated to the city and the house. He likes to travel but I think he will hold off for a while.”

We completed our meal and a light desert with just light talk about Nashville and the area. After coffee, we left for the hotel. Upon our arrival, we went to our rooms though Beth entered at my door with me.

Beth stepped in front of me and said, “Unzip me, X. You’re good at that.”

I pulled the zipper all the way down and she let the dress slide off her arms and down to the floor. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. I had managed to remove my suit coat and tie and was working on my shirt. Beth smiled. I was working on my shirt sleeve buttons. Her hands went to my belt and unbuckled it. She unzipped my pants and unfastened the waist clasp. She pushed them and my boxer briefs down.

To my surprise, she knelt before me and inhaled my cock down her throat pushing her nose into my pubic hairs. She held her head there while her throat and tongue were driving me crazy! She came off with a gasp. “I bet you didn’t expect that!” I shook my head still speechless. “I’ve never deep throated one before and you are big! I will do that some more but I want you in me!”

She took a breath. “I bet that surprised you. I’ve been lady-like with and for you for the most part. I’ve decided that I trust you. I’ve always wanted to be a wanton slut for a special man. I think you can be that man. I hope so.”

“Wow! That’s saying a lot. Let’s cool things for a few moments and talk about some ground rules. My first question is, ‘What are your limits?’”

“With you, there are none except that I don’t want to be shared or gang banged.”

I nodded. “Obviously, that includes oral.” She nodded. “Does it include anal?”

She nodded. “I’ve never done it that way. I would like to try it with you.” She grinned. “It can include some light bondage and spanking. I really want you to work me over, X.”

I thought a moment on that. “What are my limits and what do you expect of me?”

“You have no limits, X. I don’t even ask that you are faithful to your little slave girl.” She grinned. “Please try to stay clean.” She grinned some more. “If you can get it up, I am available for you to get it in.”

“Okay, you’re right. I wasn’t expecting all that. Last night, you were very passionate in our activities. However, I didn’t expect what you might want from me. You are a naughty slut.” I sat on the bed. “Bend over me after you get those panties off.”

She smiled. She put her thumbs at the side of her thong and slid it off her hips. She let them fall standing before me completely naked. She smiled once more and lay across my lap. She spread her legs a bit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.