Lottery Winner - Cover

Lottery Winner

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

She took a half step forward and I pulled the zipper all the way down her dress. She let it fall forward off her arms, slide down her body and fall to the floor. She was wearing a black bra that hid little of her breasts and black thong panties. She reached behind and unfastened the bra as she turned. She then slipped off her heels. “It’s up to you to remove my panties, dear man.” It was said in that same low voice that was sending shivers through my body.

I pulled her to me kissing her and then nuzzling her neck with a hand on one of her breasts. One of her hands came up to hold my head to her and pull me closer. Very slowly, I kissed her again. We held our bodies close as we kissed. Still holding that kiss, I moved enough to start removing my clothes. I quickly had an eager helper. I wanted to be naked and soon was.

I knelt before her and gently pulled her panties down. She used my shoulder to balance upon as she stepped out of them. I stood back up and looked slowly up and down and back up her body. I really liked everything I saw and I could see everything. She was cleanly shaven. I could see her lower lips and they were glistening.

I stood up. She looked down at me and softly gasped when she saw my cock sticking out with a slight upward tilt. “So big! I’ve never even seen one that big!” Her hand reached down to touch it and I groaned to feel her touch.

I put an arm around her and drew her close. I whispered, “We don’t have to do anything.”

“I know, X. This is, was, my choice. I want to make love to you. I hope my body is good enough for you to desire me, too.”

“Your mind and heart are all of that. Your fine body is a delightful bonus.”

We kissed and touched each other some more. She spoke between a whisper and a moan, “Please be gentle. You are so big! You’re nice looking but I wasn’t expecting you to be so big.”

I pulled us onto the bed and sent a hand down her body to her pussy. She was wet already! I eased one and then two fingers into her gently moving them in and out. Her hand was moving up and down my shaft without any rhythm. I could tell she was so excited that she wasn’t aware of some of her surroundings. I moved over her and her legs opened for me with her knees drawing up. “Oh, please, X! Put it in me! Push in! Oh!” I gently seated my cock inside the lips of her pussy and began to push and wiggle opening her to accommodate my size. She groaned but took me into her depths. Once I was all the way inside her, I stopped to give her a chance to get used to my presence in her body. Her legs were back to let me get every last inch inside her.

We quickly found a rhythm as my cock found a welcoming home inside her body. We started slowly but then built up speed until I was slamming down and she was thrusting her hips up to meet me with joyful noises from both of us. Finally, we reached the crest. I knew that I had never been this involved in sex before. We came almost simultaneously moaning and groaning as our bodies opened up accepting each other.

Finally, I rolled to one side pulling her to face me. “Beth, that was fantastic.” I took a breath. “Actually, it was better than that.” I kissed her lips. She was smiling and her eyes shown with unshed tears. I smiled at her. “You realize that any time I see you wear that dress from now on, I will get an erection?”

“I’m glad it was good for something. Cindy said that I would have to push. She felt you were in awe of me. Silly man!”

I grinned, “You are a step up from any of my prior girls. You’re smart. Also, you’re a hot looking babe. It’s rare to meet both in one person. I’m enjoying the entire experience. I’m looking forward to looking at houses with you tomorrow.”

“We might play house?”

“Sorry.” I paused for effect. “I’m in too deeply to just ‘play’ house with you.”

She looked at me with some wonder in her eyes. We hadn’t spoken of love but I already felt more positive emotion for her than anyone. No female had come close except for my mother and that was different.

She just snuggled in and we slept the night through.

In the morning, we cleaned up and dressed. We went downstairs and had a great breakfast. When we finished, we had ten minutes before Marianne Knox, the Realtor, was due to meet us. We would ride with her. We sat out in the lobby waiting.

On time, an attractive woman in her late thirties or early forties came in dressed business casual. Beth was wearing slacks and I was glad I wasn’t wearing shorts and sandals! She saw Beth and walked to her, “Elizabeth Hood?” Beth nodded. “I’m Marianne Knox. Good morning.”

Beth said, “Good morning to you, Marianne. Please, call me Beth. This is my guy, Xavier Marigold, who goes by X. He’s going to help me. We drove up here yesterday.”

Marianne shook hands with me as we exchanged pleasantries. Marianne said, “If you are ready, then we’ll go.”

As we walked out with her, she continued, “Beth, I’ve taken your requirements and desires and selected a total of fifteen places. After we’ve seen two or three, I will probably reduce the remainder as I will hone in on what you want.” Beth nodded. We got in Marianne’s SUV with me in back.

She drove us to the first house on her list. We pulled up to a large ranch style house ... She said, “Beth, this is over your budget but it’s a great house with every item you wanted and more.” She walked us through it describing the high-end finishes, the size of the rooms, and appliances. She said, “Then, you have to see the back!” In the back was a large pool and a hot tub. The yard looked to be huge with a fence well out from the pool and hot tub. It was all private. “It sits on a four acre lot in a great neighborhood.”

Beth said, “Marianne, it’s gorgeous but I think it’s more than a little beyond my budget.”

“Yes, but it has everything and more. Even with all this, it’s only listed at three hundred fifteen thousand.”

Beth exclaimed, “That’s double what I can pay.”

“I know but, with your promotion, you might be able to swing it though it is a stretch. You can always offer less. Keep it in mind for comparison purposes if nothing else.” We got back in her SUV and headed for others.

We looked through five other houses in nice neighborhoods that all were under or very close to her budget price. All were nice homes. It was lunchtime. “I’m hungry. If anyone is interested, I’m buying. We can talk about the houses over lunch.”

Beth said, “What would you like, X?”

“Beth, you know more about tonight. Pick something that will make sense considering our evening commitment.”

Marianne said, “You are going with the Fosters?” Beth nodded. “They will take you to their country club. It’s very fancy with great food. There’s a good sandwich shop close by that is quiet and doesn’t over do things.”

We went there. She was right. It was good food and quiet. Marianne and Beth talked houses. I thought about that first house. I knew Beth loved it though her budget truly couldn’t afford it based upon what she said. We enjoyed our lunches. Marianne excused herself to go to the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.