Lottery Winner
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

She looked troubled. She stood and leaned over the desk. In a low voice, she said, “My ass! I am such a whore!”

I said softly but firmly, “Get in position, Carol.” I looked up at Terry. “Have you ever seen an ass get fucked?” She slowly shook her head. “Come here and watch.” Carol was now lying over her desk with her legs spread. “Reach back and spread your butt cheeks, Carol.”

Her hands went back and grabbed a handful of butt each and spread her crack so Terry and I could see. The star of her anus winked as it was opened by the pressure. “You’ve been butt fucked before, Carol.” I unzipped and shuffled forward to push the head of my cock against her ass hole. She groaned. I pushed and I groaned. Terry was watching and. as my cock sank in its full eight inches, she groaned.

Carol hissed, “Oh, shit! That’s deep!”

“You’ve got a full eight inches of cock in your ass.” Carol moaned as I began to fuck her ass. She was panting as my cock stretched her pucker. Her rectum was welcoming my length and width.

She moaned, “Oh, fuck my ass! Fucking destroy my ass! Cum in me so deep I’ll think it’s coming out my mouth! Oh! Oh! Fuck!” When I shot my load into her butt, I held my cock tight against her hole as it pulsed in her rectum. Finally, I pulled out. She pulled off the desk and dropped to her knees. Without a request, she sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I felt her tongue swabbing it clean.

I thought that that was unexpected.

She released my cock from her mouth slowly and lovingly. She then began to put her clothes back on until she was once again the severe, unsexy woman who walked in. She looked at both of us and smiled, “That was hot and so-o good. You couldn’t know that I am an exhibitionist and masochist. I love to be butt fucked. Come to my office this afternoon and I will let you work me over again. Shit, you’re good! I love your big cock!” She smiled, shook our hands, and left.

Terry slowly said, “That’s the damnedest thing I’ve ever witnessed. Are you going over this afternoon?”

“Sure. I’ll do her again.”

“I may have to come and watch.”

“If you join us, I’ll make sure you cum! Carol can be our bitch.”

Terry said, “That would be kinky. I like it.”

She looked at a clock. “Would you like to get some lunch and then head to the investment department office?”

“Sounds good to me.”

She told the girl up front and we left.

We had a good lunch during which she teased me some. We left there and headed toward the investments department building. She said, “I’ve never had a girl eat me out. I liked the look of your cock but I do have a steady guy. Mostly, I want to watch and maybe play with Carol. Who would have imagined that she is that kinky.”

I chuckled. “I didn’t. I was just playing my game. What will people do for money? It can be very interesting.”

We parked and went inside. We went into the departmental area and were met by Carol. She looked at Terry and whispered, “Are you a player or a toy?”

“I’m a watcher. I may play a little on my terms.”

Carol nodded. I noticed she was wearing a dog collar and put one on a desk. “There are four who play. Everyone else is gone. There are three subs and one other master.” She smiled. “We subs hope you’ll work us hard. I’ve not reached my limits yet. One other doesn’t seem to have any. She has a red collar. She locked the door and led us further into the area. Once away from any possible prying eyes, she stripped naked except for a pair of “fuck me” high heels. She walked in front of us and I noticed that she had some stripes across her butt!

We went into an exercise area. Three other people were there. There were two women and one man. All were naked. The man was wearing a black collar. When he turned, I noticed that his cock and balls were strung up. Of the other two, both were naked with the exception of a red collar on one. She was in the process of bending over a padded saw horse. The woman without a collar was behind the man. She had a huge dildo in bright pink! She brought it to his butt and said, “I think you need this.” She shoved it all the way into his ass hole. He grunted when the dildo’s fake balls banged against his!

Terry looked at the tableau and grinned. She whispered, “Unzip my dress!” I reached behind her and slid the zipper all the way down. I slid my hand inside the back of her dress and cupped her ass. She moaned; She let the dress fall. She went behind the girl with the red collar and began to finger her ass as she lay across the desk.

I pushed Carol down and unzipped. “Swallow my cock. I think I’ll fuck your ass again.” Here eyes were bright as she knelt before me. She took my cock down her throat in an experienced manner. I held her on my cock with it bulging her throat and let her run out of breath and then wiggle before releasing her head. She backed off wheezing but leaned forward to take my cock all the way again. I treated her the same way. When she came up this time, I made her lie on the table on her back. I folded her over with her legs behind her head until her toes touched the table behind her. I then pushed my cock into her ass all the way. This was a new position for her. It made her grunt. I could feel that I was inside her ass further than when she had been bent over at Terry’s office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.