Lottery Winner
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A number of authors have taken a stab at a "won the lottery" story including my friend, Radio Guy (indirectly). This is my take on that idea with a number of perversions as usual. After all, cubic money can drive opportunities for just about anything, perversion included. The story wanders around. If you don't have a plan, events can lead you in some interesting directions. Some will be good and some won't be. Sometimes, X marks the spot. Sometimes, X is the spot.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size  

Helen was there as were five or six guys and Mark.

Helen was sucking a cock and her cunt and ass were both leaking cum. She had been thoroughly gang banged. I shook my head and went up the stairs to my bed. I closed the door. It was very late when the sounds of fucking quit and didn’t start again.

In the morning, I rose and went into the kitchen. The living room had been cleaned up and no one was to be seen. Mark came down shortly looking tired. He said, “It got a little out of hand last night.”

I smirked,. “You think?”

“Helen is still in my bed.” I was surprised. Mark continued, “I’ve always wanted a slut who will do everything and everyone. She will. It will be fun while it lasts.”

I shrugged. “It’s your party. Just try to keep us out of trouble.”

I poured him some coffee and refreshed mine. “I’m now unemployed. I expect to hear from the bank today though will head there right after they open. Once the money is settled in, I’m going car shopping. Then, I want a house or condo. Those are my next items.”

Mark said, “I don’t blame you about the car. I don’t think you need a four-door sedan any more. Yours has some miles on it, too.” I nodded agreeing.

I left the apartment at nine thirty and headed for the bank branch where I’ve always transacted what little business there was to transact. It was quiet. I asked to meet with a bank officer. I said I wanted to start investing.

Moments later, I woman about my age came over to me. ‘I’m Terry Folsom. How may I help you, Mister?”

She left it hanging for me to give her my name. “I’m Xavier Marigold but people call me, “X,” all the time.”

She smiled, “Okay, X. Come into my office and we’ll talk.” We went in and sat down, her at her desk and me across from her. I had noticed she was wearing a dress that fit her fine form without being too showy. She asked, “What kind of investment were you thinking of making and how much?”

“I just came into a considerable sum of money. I should have been wired to my account this morning.”

“Oh. How much?”

“A bit over one hundred thirty-one million.”

“You’re the lottery winner!” She paused. “I need to refer you to our investing department.”

“No. Let’s just talk. I don’t want to go elsewhere. All I did was win some money, I haven’t been inflicted.”

“Sir, if I don’t call, I will be disciplined.”

“Oh, then make the call but I will talk to you.”

“I don’t have the experience or expertise to recommend investing on that scale.”

“Two things. First, I’m sure the bank’s investments department can help and, second, I would prefer to work through you. I will be glad to so advise anyone with the bank. I can be pretty firm about that kind of thing.”

“Okay. Let me make the call.”

She picked up her phone. “Good morning. This is Terry Folsom at the North Acre branch. Mister Marigold, the lottery winner, is in my office. He is insistent on working with me though I have explained that he should be with your department.” She paused to listen. “Yes, sir. I will tell him though I would prefer you talk with him instead.” She paused again. I could hear a loud voice.

I put my hand out for the phone. Terry had a troubled look but handed it to me. I heard, “ ... a damn what he wants, he has to work through this department.”

He was planning to say more I think but had to stop to take a breath. “Who the fuck are you, asshole?”

“Uh, I’m Damon Winsler, manager of the investments department.”

“Fine. Who’s your boss?”

“Uh. Who are you, sir?”

“I am the customer you don’t give a damn about what I want, X F Marigold.”

“I’m sorry, Mister Marigold. You shouldn’t have heard that. Miz Folsom was wrong to talk once she knew who you are.”

“Well, we’re agreed on two things, Winsler. I shouldn’t have heard your rant but, when you are yelling that loudly, it’s hard not to be overheard. Also, I agree that you’re a sorry sack of shit.” I hung up the phone.

I muttered, “That sonofabitch can suck my cock.”

Terry giggled. “I would like a picture of that.”

I smiled. “Now, you have made your call. What happens next?”

She looked worried. “I’m not sure. Someone will be calling in a few minutes.”

“Terry, let me talk to them. I’m the customer.” I settled back into my chair. “Now, what type of things would you recommend for me despite my obscene amount of money?”

She gave me a tremulous smile. “I would suggest most go into a mutual fund unless you want to manage it.” I shook my head. “The rest would be available but in an interest-bearing account.”

“That sounds reasonable and prudent. I have thought to buy a new car. Mine isn’t old but it has lots of miles since I was in sales. I will probably buy a house. Finally, I would like to travel.”

Her smile was a bit more confident. “I would suggest at least a hundred twenty-five million goes into the mutual fund. That leaves you over five million to spend on those things you mentioned. That’s a lot of money and I don’t think you will be able to spend it quickly.”

“No-o. I think you’re right. I am going to give my roommate a million though he has to handle the taxes. He’s a good guy and is sticking with me in this.”

She said, “Are you still working?”

“No, I quit yesterday and wrapped everything up with my boss. It was never a calling though it was a good job.”

Her phone rang. She said, “Hello, this is Terry Folsom. How may I help you?”

She listened a moment then said, “Mister Rogers, our customer is here in my office. He wants to talk.” She listened again. “Yes, sir.” She handed me the phone.

I said, “This is X F Marigold. At least this time, I don’t have to interrupt a string of profanity directed at one of your employees.”

“M-mister Marigold, I am James Edwards. I apologize for the difficulties you’ve experienced. Miz Folsom is one of my branch managers. Mister Winsler is in my office and has complained about Miz Folsom’s actions.”

“Mister Winsler is an asshole. If it was for him and wasn’t for Miz Folsom, I would have a bank check and be leaving already. She is all that is keeping me as a customer of the bank. My next contact with Winsler will be my signal to find another banking relationship.”

I could hear a stifled chuckle. “I understand, Mister Marigold. However, our investments department should handle an account of that size. Mister Winsler has sent someone to the branch to work with you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.