Game of Dominance
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Janice looks over to the two men strapped to the wall by their chains. She feels the hunger for them—not their bodies of long dangling cocks—for the sustenance they will provide her, to keep her alive. Her symbiont counterpart has been sated for now, but her human body needs more.

She fights back to urge to get up and rip the two men apart. Slowly she shakes her head and says, “I cannot do it.”

Beth roars in anger. ‘You can and you will! Or I will find another life mate, maybe this young one here.’

She turns toward the cold metal door, leaving Janice to pounder over her words. But pondering isn’t what Janice has in mind. What she has in mind is escape, one way or another. She will be back in David’s arms no matter the cost. And she sure as hell isn’t going to die here in this wretched room.

The red latex skin envelops her face and she hisses through sharp white teeth. Kaitlyn has come over her orgasm long enough for fear to overcome her. She tries to scoot back away from the frightening red symbiont woman, but Janice is already a step ahead. With one arm, she turns it into a mass of red tentacles that shoot out at the young blonde woman. They cover her chest, throat and face, pinning her to the ground. With her other hand, Janice turns it into a giant fist and slams it home into the girl’s pussy.

Kaitlyn screams or at least tries to and the sound only comes out muffled beneath the mass of tangled tentacles. Then Janice is pulling her massive fist out, dragging with it the girl’s entrails.

‘Is this what you want?’ Janice roars. ‘I can five you what you want!’

In nearly an eye blink, Janice is across the small room, wrapping one of the men around the waist. She pulls on him hard, tearing him in half as she turns and engulfs the other man, biting off his upper half from the remainder of his body.

Anger seeps off Janice as much as the blood pours from her mouth. She wants nothing more than to tear apart the black symbiont bitch standing before her like she did her three victims, but she knows she is far too weak to do so. Instead she stands still, glaring intently at her mistress with her soulless and empty white eyes.

Beth’s face curves upward into a smile, baring her wicked teeth at the woman. ‘Very good,’ she growls. ‘I told you they all eventually give in. Now you are ready to be mine!’ Beth grins wickedly and pulls out a vial filled with a black substance. She tosses it casually to the floor where it breaks and pools. Then she turns and slips through the doorway, the cool hard metal sliding in place behind her.

Janice drops to her knees, the black latex skin receding from her face and she places it in her palms and starts crying. “What did I do?”

‘You did as you needed to,’ a voice answers abruptly.

She looks up to see a black, shapely, womanly mass standing before her, much like the red symbiont did before taking possession of her. “What are you?” she asks, flexing her clawed hands, ready for a fight.

‘I am to take over for my weaker cousin,’ the black mass says. ‘But don’t worry. It will be pleasurable ... at first.’

The black symbiont moves over to the woman, its bright red tongue slithers out, contrasting with its body, to wrap around her neck. It pulls her to the floor with it and maneuvers between her legs, butting Janice’s pussy up to its pussy. Janice sighs as the symbiont slides its pussy up and down hers and then groans when both their clit brush against one another’s. The symbiont repeats this several times before Janice suddenly feels something shapely and thick pressing into her engorged lips at her entrance as it starts to push.

“Fuck, it’s big,” she grunts. She feels the head of the symbiont’s sudden formed cock spreading her entrance, stretching it, as it pushes in slowly.

She looks down to watch it enter her. Her pussy muscles stretch to incredible lengths around it. She throws her head back to scream as the pain sears through her. It is so intense she feels like she is being ripped in two. Her pussy muscles close around it, wrapping tightly.

“Oh fuck, I don’t know if I can take this!’ She feels herself shaking and she doesn’t know if it is the strain, the anticipation or just the excitement.

The symbiont sinks into her fully before withdrawing to just the tip of its head before pummeling back into her. The alien creature isn’t gentle as it immediately begins pumping into her roughly. Janice half moans half screams, filling the small room with her voice. The waves of pain and pleasure spread from her pussy and she squirms and groans and grunts and cries with pure delight and intense pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.