Game of Dominance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kidnapping is bad, or maybe it isn't. Janice is certainly confused on the matter, at least at first...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

How long has she been here? Just where is here anyhow?

These questions and a few more have raged through Janice’s head every day or at least every time she has woke up from sleep. She has lost track of time as each time she drifts to sleep it isn’t long. Her dreams come in the form of nightmares—nightmares of hideous creatures with sharp white teeth—white teeth that contrast with black latex skin.

It is the stuff of nightmares and the nightmares are hers.

She found that she couldn’t move the first time she woke up here. Well, that’s not quite right. Janice could move, but her mobility is quite limited. Probably because whoever her captors are don’t want her ripping out the tubes that have been obviously transferring nutrients into her to keep her healthy and alive.

She can’t remember that last time any of the black creatures visited her. She doesn’t care. She has already given up anyone finding her. There is probably no one looking for her either—no one except David. She knows he loves her, but how far does that love stretch?

Janice closes her eyes. She feels so tired.

The screech of metal on metal jolts her awake. How long did I sleep? Can I call it that?

Light suddenly fills the small room and Janice has to blink a few times until her eyes adjust enough to see a lack, latex covered figure walk into the room.

‘I see that you have finally woken up,’ the lean, short and voluptuous figure says.

Janice groans as her throat feels itchy and scratchy from not speaking since she has been here. But she feels the urge to speak now—now that there is a female version of the black creatures that have visited her. It is a change—welcoming even, though another human face would be better.

Then as if reading her mind, the black latex skin slowly peels away. The large soulless white eyes disappear. The curly black, shiny hair gives way to blonde curly hair. Beneath the mask is a beautiful face—a very human face.

“What... cough ... am I doing here?”

“You are here because we need hosts for our race. More specifically we need slaves and workers to do our bidding,” the blonde woman answers.

“Please let me go,” Janice pleads as she pulls on the chains binding her wrists above her head.

“In due time,” the woman says. She steps forward and runs a black clawed finger from Janice’s neck, down to the center of her chest. Then she slowly encircles one of the young woman’s breasts. “You have such small titties. How is it you’ve managed so long this way?”

Janice doesn’t understand the reason for the question so she doesn’t answer. Instead she just stares forward at the latex clad woman.

The blonde woman just smiles and then raises her hand to throw it across Janice’s face. “When I speak I want an answer,” she growls. “You will learn you place if you desire to continue living.”

Janice tastes blood. She slowly sticks out her tongue to run along her bottom lip. Sure enough, she has a busted lip. She almost frowns at the thought but stops short when the thought of this woman, this thing, not liking the sight of her doing so.

“Now, we are going to introduce you to our world,” the blonde woman says. “But I must warn you that not every host survives the bonding process. Not everyone has what it takes to serve.”

“And what if I refuse?” Janice bites back at her tormentor.

The woman raises her hand and Janice flinches. She doesn’t go through with the strike and instead laughs. “You are too weak to resist, but you may be strong enough to accept. We shall see.”

No sooner do the words leave her mouth a pair of male black clad figures slip into the room. They carry a large cylinder between them. Janice’s eyes immediately lock onto the container and follow it until it is lowered onto the floor. When she looks up again she sees the woman’s head and face are once again covered in the black skin.

‘That will be all,’ she says to the males. She then turns her head back to Janice and smiles, showing all her wickedly sharp teeth to her. ‘We have few males. They only serve as a means of muscle. Usually we just eat them.’

Janice tries to shrug her indifference. She doesn’t care about their rules or policies. But when she tries she cannot. Her arms have been raised above her head for far too long and her muscle ache to even try such a menial task.

‘I think that I will take my leave and give you some time alone with your new partner,’ the woman says as she turns. Her laughter carries on to Janice’s ears until the door screeches to a close.

Janice’s eyes drop from the door to the opened container. She strains to see over the rim, but the angle that she is at, she cannot see a thing. She struggles against her restraints. She wants to see what is inside just as much as she wants to escape from it. Then to her surprise, she feels her wrists and ankles becoming free, but it doesn’t register until she is lying with her face flat on the floor.

She groans as she spends the next few minutes picking herself up and working out the soreness in her limbs. It’s going to take more than a few minutes to feel like she is back to normal, but she knows she don’t have much more than that. Janice crawls over to the door and slowly picks herself up off the ground. Her legs are a little wobbly, but she can manage to support herself, mostly. She tries to pull at the door, but finding the strength is hard. Then she hears a bubbling sound.

She spins around and her eyes settle directly onto the container sitting in the middle of the room. It bubble again and this time it has her attention. Of course Janice is scared out of her mind, but curiosity also has her in its grasp.

Slowly she stumbles over tot eh edge on very shaky legs and peers over. Her eyes go wide as she sees nothing but red, latex goo bubbling inside. Her mind reels with thoughts and images of the woman covered in the black latex and the men that delivered this container here. Will this turn me like that?

She stumbles back and in doing so loses her balance, tripping over her own already wobbly feet. She falls hard, banging her head on the door. For a moment her vision goes black and she feels a little dizzy. Janice wills herself to stay awake. No time for napping now. Not with whatever the hell that is in here with you.

Janice climbs back to her feet, albeit slower this time. As she does, the red latex goo is seeping over the edge of the container. Her mind screams for her to get out, escape. But she knows it useless. She doesn’t have the strength to force open the door. Even if she did, she is pretty sure it isn’t going to budge. She doesn’t have time to contemplate another way out. Suddenly, the red latex goo rises up in an unbelievable manner. Janice starts to scream as it launches itself through the air at her.

Her raised arm doesn’t do much to block the latex-like goo. It merely hits her arms and splatters around it and into her chest. Janice is slammed brutally against the hard metal door. Once again she comes face to face with blackness and once again she has to fight it back as her mind screams for her body to do something, anything. She blinks away the darkness in time to see the red goo forming into a ghastly shape before her. A head forms and with it the same soulless white eyes. They stare at her as if trying to bore holes through her to peer into her soul, looking to take it for its own. Then it smiles, showing off an array of hideous white teeth just like all the others.

Janice pushes herself away, or at least tries to, against the unmoving metal door. She mumbles incoherently as tears roll down her pretty face. The good continues taking shape, roughly resembling a man. When the flowing mass of red finally settles, the creature thing looks right at her like a predator would its prey. Janice then screams.

The scream is abruptly cut off as it turns into gurgles. From the center of the red latex goo a large mass if thrust forward into her mouth and down her throat. It slips down her throat and into her belly in mere seconds. Janice feels light headed for a moment as her mind tries to wrap itself around what just happened. But she doesn’t know or doesn’t want to. Suddenly she feels different. Her fear is gone so is her apprehension of the situation that she is in. Suddenly before her, stands a man—no not a man, a woman.

But why does she have such a big cock?

She licks her lips. Somewhere in her mind she is watching it all. She feels like she is on the outside while her body moves on its own accord.

“Mmm, it’s so fucking huge,” she murmurs. Did I just say that? She slides forward to touch it for the first time. Her hand wraps around the creature thing’s shaft and she gently strokes his—her? Does it matter? I’ll just call it her. Red—her cock feeling its smoothness in her hand. The skin is different. It feels like silk and she finds herself enjoying the feel of the cock.

Janice then grabs her with both hands and slowly strokes her cock. The red goo woman watches as the sexy, lithe woman fixates on the cock with her gaze, seemingly oblivious to the Red’s attentive stare. Then slowly leaning forward, she pulls Janice up, bringing them face to face. As Red’s tongue slips to her mouth, Janice never stops stroking the cock. With the flick of the tongue to Janice’s lips, they part and Red’s enters her for the first time. She savors the naked woman’s mouth and delicate lips. Red’s hands make their way up Janice’s arms, resting on her shoulders. For a moment they stand still, resting on her shoulders until they begin to trace back down her arms.

Red then cups her little breasts as her tongue probes deep her mouth. Janice feels her nipples harden. Then she feels her nipples spreading open and the red latex-like goo slipping inside. The incredible feeling is upped a notice, taking her pleasure to a whole new level. Janice moans loudly around the creature’s tongue, her voice almost carrying into a scream. And when Red’s tongue suddenly slips out, Janice is dropping down taking the red woman’s breast into her mouth. Her tongue twirls around the gooey nipple a few times and when the cock throbs in her hand she knows it is time to move on. She slips off to drop to her knees before the cock. She smiles then pokes her tongue out.

Janice licks the red swollen head. At first it is delicate as she traces the head and rim, gently probing the slit. Parting her lips, she sucks Red’s head past her lips and strokes her with both hands. Then placing her hand gently on the back of Janice’s head she follows the woman’s movements and gently tangles her goo fingers in her hair.

Red slowly bucks her hips as Janice sucks and strokes her cock. Red then puts her other hand on the back of the woman’s head, holding it still as her thrusts fuck her mouth making wet sucking sounds. ‘Swallow it all!’ The words barely passed Red’s lips and her cock explodes violently. Her hands hold the woman’s head steady as she struggles to take pulse after pulse of her goo.

Janice does her best to swallow the goo, but there is so much. The red latex-like goo squirts from the sides of her mouth and drips from her chin on to her bare chest. Never taking the cock from her mouth Janice squeezes and milks the remaining goo from the red woman. This goo tastes different from regular cum. It is kind of sweet, not bitter, and it doesn’t leave a bad taste afterward.

Grabbing her cock, Red guides the fallen goo her Janice’s cheek to her mouth and watches as the woman eagerly sucks her cock back in and cleans it off. Reaching down, Red grabs her little breasts and massages the remaining goo into her swollen nipples.

Red has to pry the lithe woman off her cock. She guides Janice to spin around on her knees and onto her hands. She grabs the woman’s hips and adjusts, placing her swollen red cockhead at her entrance. ‘This is now my pussy,’ the red goo creature growls.

Red pushes the head of her fat cock inside, making the woman scream out. Moving her hips, she slowly works her cock deeper. ‘Mmm, yes! You are my tight little bitch!’

Janice moans from beneath the red woman. Her cock is now pushing deep inside the woman. Rocking her hips, Janice meets Red’s rhythm. Her long red tongue slides out and around, into the woman’s panting mouth. And soon she is tongue fucking Janice’s mouth in time with her thrusts.

Janice screams to the best of her ability as her pussy explodes on Red’s cock. The red woman just keeps fucking her though as her pussy convulses and squeezes the cock. Janice only gets louder and louder. Red’s hands squeeze, push and pulls her ass cheeks apart allowing her to force herself into the woman more. Each lusty moan that follows is met with a hard pounding. Red watches the woman’s tiny pussy stretch to accommodate her big red cock as it vanishes and reappears with each thrust. And with each push, Janice’s exposed asshole puckers, almost begging for attention.

A smile spreads across the red creature’s face, showing her rows of sharp white teeth. From between them, the long red tongue slips out and plunges straight into Janice’s asshole. The woman screams out in pleasure. Of all the things she has fucked herself in the ass with this is by far the best.

Red tongue fucks her ass, pushing her tongue deep into the woman. The combination of the big red cock and thick slimy tongue proves too much and Janice’s pussy explodes again, squirting her juices down her thighs. And again, Red doesn’t stop. She drives on, fucking the woman hard and deep, forcing her to collapse onto the floor. Her hair is a mess and stuck to her face. Her eyes flash the ecstasy she is feeling.

Red smiles as he tongue slips free from the woman’s asshole. She stops thrusting and a second thick cock forms from her red latex body to push against the naked hole. It slowly stretches Janice open and her body stiffens at the sudden intrusion. It is a lot bigger then the red monster’s tongue. That red tongue slips back into Janice’s mouth and she quickly begins sucking wildly at it.

Red pulls the head of her cock out and pushes it back in, repeating the process over repeatedly, eliciting a moan each time it pops back in. ‘Cum with these big cocks in you,’ the red creature growls.

Red works her hard to bring her to orgasm and she isn’t going to disappoint. Janice sucks the red monster’s tongue deep in her mouth and lets out a muffled moan as her orgasm washes over her. Red pushes the cocks deeper and the woman’s ass clenches and flexes wildly on the cocks. By the time Janice’s orgasms subside, Red is sliding both her cocks in and out of the woman at a nice steady rhythm. Then she suddenly, she slams fully into the woman.

Janice screams out as the red monster buries herself in her. She can feel Red’s cock pulsing deep inside. Her mouth is filled just as quickly. Then it feels like the red monster is pouring itself into her. The red monster pours itself into Janice, filling her pussy, ass mouth and even her nipples until there is nothing left but the panting woman lying on the floor, naked and alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.