The Lecherous Scholar - Cover

The Lecherous Scholar

Copyright© 2018 by sagar

Chapter 1

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There was a scholar who could help the woman get any man they like and get pregnant. The queen heard his infamous name. She was not pregnant until now. The truth was the king was impotent. But it was known only in the inner circle. The queen went out of the palace in incognito to meet the scholar. Will he survive the palace intricacies after tangling with the queen?

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Politics   Royalty  

Li Tian was a concubine’ son. His mother was maltreated and died when he was 12 years old. He hated his father. He ran away from home. Luckily he met a perverted old man. He accompanied the old man and traveled all around the world.

The old man was very perverted. He always peeped at women taking bath. When he was caught, he convinced them somehow and slept with them. They had to ran away when the women’s husband or father came.

The old man taught him four arts of life - hunting and cooking ; painting and calligraphy ; art of healing and ; art of seduction.

He learnt sword skills, spear skills, bow and arrow skills, etc. as a part of hunting. He also learnt many culinary recipes as they traveled from place to place.

The old man often paint the women he slept with or the interesting things they came upon. Li Tian learnt it too.

The old man taught him the properties of the plants they saw on their travel. He was like a encyclopedia.

Finally, he learnt soul seduction art. It was an art for mind reading and persuasion.

Old man died when he was 22 years old. He planned to settle down at the kingdom where the old man died.

To opened a healing shop, he needed certification. So, he decided to open fortune telling instead. No one came to his shop thinking he was a fraud.

One day, a desperate woman came. She was at her thirties. She was still beautiful and full of mature charms. But the issue was she could not bear a child for her husband. Her in-laws had started looking for another woman. She was desperate and came to tried her luck at Li Tian’s shop.

She wore a veil. Li Tian gave her a seat.

“You want a child.” Li Tian told her.

“Ah! How do you know?” The woman was surprised.

“Of course, I am fortune teller. I know why you are here.” Lit Tian simply explained.

“Then, how can I get pregnant? Am I really infertile?” The woman asked anxiously.

“Let me check your pulse.” The woman extends her hand and Li Tian checked it.

“How is it?” She asked.

“You are not infertile. The problem is you have no proper sex to get pregnant.” Li Tian answered.

“But my husband and I tried almost everyday.” She said and her face was read behind the veil.

“Did you get aroused properly or did you get orgasm during intercourse?” Li Tian asked.

“No, he shot into me after two minutes.” She replied.

“The problem is that you are not aroused enough to get pregnant.”

“Then what should I do?” She was anxious and desperate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.