Tribal Torment - Cover

Tribal Torment

Copyright© 2017 by Ed Plower

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Female anthropologist goes into Amazon jungle to find special tribe. She is interested in sexual customs of tribes but a plane crash lands her alone at the mercy of this tribe, who have never seen blonde hair, a blonde bush or pink nipples. They regard her with wild lust but she quickly finds she is to be the property of Kunga,the chief. But the lusting tribe is always in the back ground

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Having been well and truly fucked by Kunga, the tribal chief, earlier in the day, Melissa, was startled awake by warm water being splashed over her body. Two women were already beginning to mop her dry. Through the opening, she could see that it was dark with brightly flickering light shattering the darkness. How long had she slept? God, after the fucking she’d taken, no wonder she had slept. There was no sign of Kunga.

The two women stood back and gestured towards the opening. Curious, Melissa moved out of the hut, and was immediately struck by how many flaming torches lit the clearing. Two fires, one large, one small signaled that some important ceremony was due. Melissa dreaded to think that she could be the ceremony, when two spear-holding tribesmen loomed on either side of her to point her towards the three flat slabs which she was too familiar with. Now she could see that Kunga and Zana were already there, standing with arms folded facing away from her.

She saw that the smaller fire had a boar skewered over it, slowly turning. Women scuttled around looking so busy. Was it just a celebration for a successful hunt? On a grassy knoll to the right four warriors stood over a firm breasted young woman seated on the ground totally naked. Melissa guessed she might have been late teens. She wore a flowery garland around her neck, and Melissa wondered why she was there.

Kunga and Zana turned as Melissa approached. In the torchlight, she could make out the green in Kunga’s eyes as he nodded at her, and directed her towards the centre stone. Was she to be the ceremony? But then she saw that the stone had been spread with several blankets. Hardly preparation for a sacrifice. She obeyed Kunga’s gestured instruction to lie down.

There were no ropes, and Kunga placed her hands down by her sides, before moving back to her legs which he parted wide. Was he going to fuck her again? She still had a dull aching reminder between her legs of what had happened earlier. A sudden thudding of a drum startled her, and men and women began to crowd around the stone. Then, Melissa was surprised when Kunga clapped his hands, and gave a loud call.

Out of the shadows an armed tribesman appeared leading a naked younger looking man. How old? No more than eighteen, she reckoned. The watchers started a vague chant, and Melissa saw a mop of pubic hair around his limp cock. She noticed too, that he, wore a necklace of what looked like seashells.

At that moment two guards led the garlanded young woman to stand facing the young native across Melissa’s body. Her eyes were lowered shyly, and Melissa noticed that small as they were, her naked breasts were bold and perfectly formed. Kunga remained standing between Melissa’s parted thighs, and she saw those green eyes move from the man to the young woman. One hand pointed at the man, and glancing down at Melissa he said, “Granga.”

Almost immediately Kunga pointed a hand towards the garlanded girl, “Keeta,” he said. Melissa wondered if she was watching some mating ritual but this pair were much older than the initiations she had witnessed in other tribes.

Now Kunga pointed from one to the other and almost chanted, “Granga. Keeta.” Then he brought his two hands together in a kind of slap and said, “Splunt!” This brought murmurs from the assembled tribespeople, and Kunga began chanting rapidly, pointing at the earth, up at the sky, then at Granga’s flaccid cock.

Still chanting, Kunga moved round to Granga and Melissa was shocked to see him rub his hand roughly over the young man’s genitals. Without hesitating he moved around to where Keeta stood looking nervous. Kunga stroked a hand gently over each small breast and Melissa saw the girl’s legs tremble, as the chieftain’s hand moved down over her belly, over the dark pubic hair, and between her thighs. As he withdrew his hand, Kunga turned to the young man and said something that sounded as though it might be approval.

The crowd had watched and listened attentively, and as Kunga moved back to his position between her thighs, Melissa saw their eyes widen in anticipation. Now he was gesturing his hand up and down Melissa’s body and said something which had the crowd muttering excitedly to each other.

Kunga suddenly slipped off his robe and Granga looked impressed at his muscular body. As his hand gestured down her body, Melissa recognized some of the words he uttered. She heard ‘camut’ as his hand waved over her face, and there was ‘tetta’, when he indicated her breasts. The rest she wasn’t sure of, except, when he settled his hand over her bush and waggled his tongue in a licking motion. When, to wild cheering, he bared his cock, Melissa wondered whether she had a further part to play.

As though to confirm her thoughts, Kunga stroked his fingers along her open slit, and pointed to Melissa’s face apparently to indicate what effect that was having, and he motioned for Granga to move around to stand beside Keeta. Melissa noticed that his young cock was now sticking out like a broom handle.

Kunga had moved to the opposite side from the pair, and he took Melissa’s hand and placed it on his cock. On a sudden thought, hoping to ease this experience, Melissa called out, “Meckdok!” Kunga looked at her with some surprise, then shrugged, nodding his head, shouted out an order.

In no time an urn was delivered, Kunga took a small sip, before placing it to her lips, and she took in a similar amount as she’d had first time. But immediately came that spicy heat spreading through her body, making her heart pound and her inner walls begin to weep her juices. Within seconds all she wanted was hot solid cock, inside her. Her hand held his cock tightly, and Kunga proudly indicated to his audience how hard it had become.

He spoke to the two young lovers (if that’s what they could be called) as he brought his cock close to her face. Among his vocalisations she caught the word ‘camut’, and eagerly and willingly she enveloped his proud cock between her lips. She heard the gasps from both sides. Huge in her mouth, so deep, so fulfilling that she was disappointed when too soon he withdrew and hurried between her thighs to bury his face into her wet folds. From disappointment to sheer joy, Melissa could not suppress a gasp of pleasure as his tongue raked over her clit. She heard Keeta give off a shocked, “Ooh.” While from the tribespeople came a hearty cheer.

Having Kunga pleasuring her with his mouth and tongue, had Melissa’s entry dripping and her cunt walls heaving on nothing. But then, he swiftly drew his mouth away and thrust his hungry cock up into her waiting depths in one hard, and rather cruel plunge. Cruel it might have been, but under the influence of the meckdok it was a delight for Melissa. Her hips, her thighs, her internal muscles all worked furiously on him, as many ‘Oohs’ and ‘Aahs’ sounded around them When she hit her climax, she must have sounded like an angry seagull, for laughter rose from the crowd. As she lay drifting out of the bliss of that orgasm, she felt Kunga pull his still solid cock out of her, not having cum himself. He stood between her legs thrusting his hips forward in triumph that he still had his mighty manhood intact. Melissa couldn’t help thinking that he would be keeping it for later. That was when she suddenly realized. Kunga had fucked her how many times now? Yet they had never kissed.

Maybe he had never experienced a kiss. He had such lovely lips and the idea of their tongues meshing was so appealing. She determined there and then that the next time they came together they would have to share a kiss. Melissa saw the couple being led away, and Keeta glanced back at where she lay. She was relaxed, but looked forward to more action before the end of the night. Tribespeople had collected expectantly around a small hillock.

Melissa stood up to go and see what the attraction might be, and was immediately followed by two armed tribesmen. Where the hell did they think she might escape to? She quickly ditched that thought as the prospect of her ever getting out of here was remote.

Finding a place slightly apart from the tribespeople, she ensured she had a decent viewing point, naked, among other naked bodies. Could she be getting used to it? Glances from some of the women suggested that they were not getting used to her. But on the grassy knoll, Granga was lying on his back, his cock jutting upwards, and Keeta was being led to stand over him. Melissa realized she really had been involved in coming-of- age ceremony. A wedding, maybe?

Melissa had feared that Keeta had been nervous, but without any hesitation the girl had dropped to her knees and her mouth closed around Granga’s cock. His mouth gaped indicating his own surprise. As though eager to get through all the procedures they had been watching, Keeta released the cock and wriggled her body astride Granga until her spread thighs were right over his face. Without hesitation, he buried his face into her wetness and Keeta made little mewing sounds of pleasure. It was a pleasure that was to be cruelly short-lived.

When their real fucking started, there was a yell of delight from the adult tribespeople. Melissa became aware of the small urns being passed around among the adults from which they appeared to drink avidly. Could it be the meckdoc they were taking?

As she returned her attention to the young couple, Granga was beginning to grunt his approaching climax while Keeta’s head was swaying wildly from side to side. Within seconds she let out a wild squeal of delight as a groaning Granga collapsed on top of her. Melissa was thinking it strange that some of the tribespeople were leaning forward as though expecting more. What more could there be?

The answer to that came as, to Melissa’s unbridled horror, a tribesman stepped forward and drove his spear up into the still twitching buttocks of Granga. With one heave the screaming young man was pitched to one side like some bundle of hay, to fall already dead some distance away.

Melissa’s horror was compounded as Keeta, struggling to get to her feet was thrust onto her back again as, maybe five tribesmen fell upon her and cocks were rammed up her cunt and into her mouth. Hands tore at her breasts, while they were also bitten as more tribesmen, wild on meckdoc, joined in. Soon the poor girl had two cocks thrusting into her mouth, one humping up her cunt and another deep up her anus. When Melissa moved to help her, two spears were pointed at her throat.

Just what kind of culture was it that cheered on as a young couple were killed like that? It was quite clear that the girl Keeta was not going to survive this, and Melissa, unwilling to watch the end, dropped down onto the compound floor to find she was in the midst of a, meckdoc induced, orgy. All around her couples were pawing at each other before disappearing into the undergrowth, but action was taking place all over the clearing. The tribeswomen had seemed dull and dutiful, but now, having imbibed the meckdok, she knew exactly how they felt, as they became rampant cock seekers. Wherever individuals of opposite sex encountered each other, frantic sexual activity was taking place. Cocks were sucked madly or dragged between rampant thighs. The whole clearing became a mass of screwing couples.

Melissa was still somewhere under the influence of her earlier dose of this amazing fluid. But only Kunga’s cock was going to appease that. There had been puny attempts at her, by a few wild-eyed tribesmen. One of the spear carrying guards had stood up close behind her rubbing his mini-erection high against her thighs but too low to even reach her crack. Faces loomed in front of her, tried to suck at her nipples, but she jerked away from them.

Even Zana had tried to get his face between her thighs, his tongue fluttering almost longer than his erect cock. Contemptuously, she had pushed him to one side, as she saw Kunga standing on a large log near the big fire. Making her way towards him she knew that, if she remained on her feet, she was safe from too much interference. Kunga was gnawing on a large bone, viewing the scene before him. His cock stood out royally, and women kissed and sucked on it briefly before being pushed on their way. His head nodded as Melissa approached, and she felt herself moistening at the prospect of having that massive cock inside her once more. To show a measure of deference she stooped slightly to close her lips around his metal rod and suck at it greedily, looking up to see that he liked that.

Drawing back, eager to move things on, she found that her breasts were almost level with his maroon headed prong, so she tried something that might be new to him, and stepping in close, she pressed her breasts around his cock. Immediately he began to hump upwards so that the head of his cock bumped her chin. By lowering her face slightly, she could lick the shining head on each upward thrust. It was good to see how pleased he looked.

But Melissa did not want any of his cum lost before he’d fucked her ache away, and there was one thing more she wanted to treat him to. That was the thing that was long overdue—a kiss. Quickly she jumped up onto the log beside him, her hands smoothing over his muscular chest, her breasts rubbing against him. Putting an arm around his neck she drew his head down, and it was obvious that he thought she wanted her breasts sucked, for that was where his eyes looked.

The moment his face was level with hers, Melissa, alight with the prospect of the surprise she was about to deliver, pulled his head towards her face. Her open mouth closed on his, which was open in shock. Immediately she slid her tongue into the spicy juice along his tongue. Instantly she was shocked and terrified by the snarling roar emanating from Kunga, as he pulled his head back, and flung her roughly off the log, to fall onto the dusty ground.

Horrified and shaken, Melissa looked up to see Kunga standing there, wiping furiously at his mouth, and spitting as though he’d tasted something gruesome. At the same time, he was shaking his fist at her, while screaming out infuriated orders. Several couples stopped their carnal activity to see what Kunga’s fury was about. For a few seconds, Melissa had a chance to wonder what could be wrong with a kiss, then she was surrounded by many tribesmen, most with erect cocks, some of those cocks still dripping from whatever activity they had been engaged in. Kunga was calmer now, but more coldly deliberate, more merciless as he issued instructions, at the same time pointing to his mouth.

First, he pointed up at the full moon, and his arm traced its possible passage across the sky. Next, issuing some kind of curse the whole time, he pointed and traced what Melissa took to be the rise and passage of the sun. This time he stopped with his fingers pointing high, and he held up an open palm. At that point something was due to happen, and here his scowling face fixed on Melissa, as he spread his arms wide over the whole enthralled tribe, and she cringed as he roared, “Splunt, splunt, splunt, Melissa.” He waved his arms once more over all the assembled tribespeople, and they roared their wild approval of his promise.

If Melissa had read his gestures correctly, when the sun was at its height on the following day, the whole tribe could have a go at her. Kunga issued another order as he waved to four tribesmen, and she found herself being lifted high above the baying throng. She was carried across the clearing where wild calls and raised hands were keen to molest her body. Given the height she was being carried there was little real contact. But tomorrow her body would be at the disposal of all the tribesmen.

Her four carriers on this occasion must have been thoroughly sated, as when they reached the hut where she had been tethered on the previous evening, they tied her ankles firmly to the pillar, leaving her hands free, and without attempting any assault, other than allowing their eyes to wander lustfully over her naked body, they walked out. Saving themselves for tomorrow? That thought set her shuddering.

As on the previous evening, she found that her ankles had been too well tied at the back of the post for her to untie. Sitting there, in the extreme darkness, disgusted, ashamed and fearful of what was to come. She wished she was dead, but could see no method of suicide, but she knew from the way Kunga had abandoned her there could be no escape. Now she just feared the method they may use to dispose of her.

When she awoke, she could judge by the height of the sun through gaps in the palms that the day was well on. That sun was moving to mark her destiny. Nobody came. Melissa wondered whether she was condemned to die of hunger and thirst. Was this their method? It might be better than the fate Kunga had outlined for her.

There was a sudden solitary drumbeat, and after a few seconds another, pause and then another. That drumbeat went on and to Melissa it was a sound of doom. As though to confirm that, two tribesmen burst in gabbling excitedly, her legs were untied from the post, her wrists and ankles were tied over a bamboo rod, but not before one of the men had leered lustfully at her and groped his fingers into her tender crevice. Then the two picked up the ends of the bamboo, and she was carried like an animal carcass out across the clearing.

Her heart pounding, Melissa knew that this was the end. She glimpsed everyone crowded down near the huts, and an excited babble went up as she was carried past them. Some tribesmen yelled comments and made lewd hip thrusts. She saw in the middle of the clearing, a slender lump of wood driven into the ground, with a sharpened end pointing up to the sky. It must have been five or six feet long. Horrific thoughts crowded through her mind as she noticed the piles of kindle beyond the pointed stake. Burnt at the stake? Yet the stake wasn’t thick enough for her to be tied to.

Then she noticed that she was being carried towards the pool and waterfall. Allowed to clean herself up? She shivered as reality struck. Hadn’t she already thought about animals being cleansed before being sacrificed? Clean for whatever god was to receive it.

That chilling thought was confirmed when they reached the falls. Four tribeswomen stood in the pool, as she was cut free and pushed into what was most welcome water which she sucked into her rank-tasting mouth. The four women rubbed away at her body with surprising gentility this time apart from the roughness of their hands.

Still wet, but thankfully clean, yet terrified by what lay ahead, Melissa was carried bodily back to the clearing, where she was sat on the edge of the centre slab, her ankles were tied, but not too wide apart, and her hands were bound behind her back. That made it obvious that she wasn’t going to be lying back on this slab.

As the bright, high sun dried her, she watched what appeared to be a growing excitement among the tribespeople gathered in front of the huts. What could they be waiting for? It wasn’t long before Zana came, his monkey’s face leering with satisfaction, to tell her, in mime, the horror that would be soon inflicted upon her.

First, his fingers slid between her legs, too close together to give him greater access and his head nodded, as he growled “Splunt, splunt, splunt.” That seemed to give him much sadistic satisfaction before he mimed her body being picked up. His finger travelled from pointing at her tender parts, in a wide arc to point at the sharp end of the narrow stick in the centre. Melissa could not prevent a desperate gasp as his pulling down action left little doubt, she was to be skewered on that sharpened stake. Zana then pointed to the tinder, as though wafting it around the stake, and his fingers made a fluttering gesture of flames rising up to the sky. With a final nod of satisfaction, he strode away towards the gathered throng across the clearing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.