Parsimonious Indulgence
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Veronica and Mandi leave the sauna with the mystery man just as satisfied as Samuel Sanders, though both women are probably even more satisfied than both men. They quickly shower in the locker room, doing their best to keep their hands off each other. It isn’t until after they finish dressing and are on their way back up to sign papers does Veronica remembers something very important.

“Oh fuck,” Veronica mutters. “I forgot all about Danny.”

A smile curls on Mandi’s face as she says, “I wouldn’t worry about him. He is old news.”

“But I left him tied to the bed,” Veronica implores. “Not only is he missing work, but he probably has to use the bathroom if he hasn’t already.”

“And do you honestly think he is going to be understanding with you?” Mandi asks glaring at her friend. “He didn’t seem to be all that happy with you being in control or leaving him like that in the first place.”

“I suppose not,” Veronica says with a shrug. “I got to go home sometime though.”

Mandi smiles wickedly at her friend as she takes both hands into hers. “You let me guide you and you can forget your old life.”

“What do you mean forget it?” Veronica asks. “I can’t forget it.”

Mandi leans in taking Veronica’s lips to hers. She kisses the blonde deep and passionately. “Say you’ll follow my lead and me until the end of your days. Forget everything about your life up until now.”

Veronica bites her bottom lip and asks, “Everything?”

“All you have to do is say you’ll commit yourself to me and together we will go places you have never thought of going.”

Veronica shrugs. What have I got to lose?

“Nothing.”

“What?”

“Give me your answer.”

“ ... Yes...”

The elevator stops and the door opens to that same colorful hallway that Veronica had entered just hours ago. She steps off this time on the path to her new life. Somewhere inside she knows that her answer has become the next step of her new life. But the tiniest bit of doubt does manage to creep up and she turns to bring it to life, but it is too late. The doors are already closing on Mandi with the beautiful silver haired woman blowing a kiss to her.

Veronica shrugs once more, pushing the doubt down. It is too late for those anyway. She turns and heads to the secretary’s desk to find that the sexy brunette isn’t there. Veronica stands for about a minute before taking a seat, crossing her legs and waiting. After several long minutes she begins to get antsy and this is when she realizes she hasn’t gone to the restroom in quite a while. She didn’t even relieve herself in the shower like she normally does. It’s almost like she hasn’t thought about peeing because her mind has been so wrapped up in all the deliciousness of this morning. She uncrosses her legs and head back down the hallway to where she remembers seeing the doors for the restrooms.

She steps into the restroom and head straight for one of the stalls. She quickly relieves herself and as she steps out, it takes a moment for her to process the sight of the brunette standing in front of the mirror because she can feel herself getting wet just looking at her.

How did I not notice how sexy she was earlier?

The brunette’s hair drops down to frame her face and her big green eyes, cute little nose and thick, luscious lips. She has very long sexy legs jutting from her skirt, concealed beneath black sheer pantyhose. She has full hips and a slender waist. But her best feature is the pair of enormous breasts that look like two fleshy basketballs bulging out from and trying to escape from her tight blouse. Veronica wants her instantly—every fiber of her being needs the woman.

“Ah, Miss Martins,” she says looking in the mirror before turning around to face Veronica. “I have those papers ready for you to sign and Mr. Sanders wanted me to extend an invitation for you to join the company.”

Veronica nods and licks her lips. It takes everything she has not to take the woman here and now.

“My name is Erica by the way,” the brunette says. “Probably important considering we’ll probably be seeing each other more often. That is if you take the job.”

“Oh, I’d be more than happy to,” Veronica says assuredly.

“Excellent,” she says with a smile. “I wonder if you can help me with something.”

Veronica returns the smile and says, “Yeah. What do you need help with?”

The blond bites her lips for a moment. “I know this sounds strange but I just bought some lingerie for my boyfriend and I want to get another woman’s opinion. I don’t know why I didn’t try it on in the store and ask then but...”

“It’s no problem,” Veronica says quickly. “I know exactly how you feel.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I’m actually a lingerie freak. I buy it every time I see something I like. Some women have a shoe collection, I have a lingerie collection.”

“Then you’re an expert.”

Veronica smiles and watches as the brunette takes off the skirt and blouse. When she is done, she is standing wearing a black sheer suspender tank body stocking. There is nothing left for the imagination and best of all her beautifully thick pussy lips are protruding effortlessly from between her thighs, unhindered by anything.

Veronica steps around the brunette, looking over every bit of the woman. Her hand lands on a perfectly rounded and firm ass cheek. Right away, Erica’s body stiffens as Veronica palms her ass, but the brunette doesn’t stop her.

“I’m thinking that he’ll definitely like this,” Veronica says steadily. She slips back around the front of Erica, running her hand along the woman’s smooth, flat belly. She caresses it lovingly and again the brunette doesn’t object. “It definitely shows off your lovely features.” Finally, Veronica slips her hands up to below her mountainous breasts. “And these sit so high, which in turn sits very nice beneath the fabric.”

Erica looks at the blonde with her big green eyes and Veronica can’t wait to until she is looking up at her with those same eyes, only with the brunette’s tongue buried in her pussy. Veronica’s eyes drift back and forth between the two magnificent mounds sitting high and firm on her chest, defying gravity. She notices that the brunette’s cute little pink nipples beneath the fabric are very erect.

“Do you like them?” she asks, adopting a little girl voice as she sticks her chest out proudly.

“They look incredible,” Veronica says. “The best thing is they are natural.” She grabs Erica’s hips and leans down to bury her face between them, resting right in the valley of her incredible cleavage. She inhales deeply, savoring the smell of her delicate perfume. Veronica then reaches up beneath the fabric and fills one of her hands with a handful of the firm, full breast. It is too much and despite her grasp, there is still a lot left untouched.

“Ooh,” she moans as Veronica’s palm digs against her nipple. “We probably shouldn’t, not here.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Veronica says. “Now seems as good a place as any.”

She leans down again and sucks the pert little nipple into her mouth. She sucks at it, sucking in any much of it as she is able to. Erica squeals in pleasure even as she half-heartedly tries to push the blonde away, but Veronica just keeps sucking.

“Okay, that’s enough...”

Veronica doesn’t listen. Something deep inside drives her on. Her free hand slips up in a flash and slides in two fingers into her unguarded pussy and starts to finger fuck her.

Veronica pulls her mouth of the breast for just a second and asks, “You’re not going to tell me that you don’t like women when your pussy is this hot and wet for me?”

Erica pulls the blonde’s mouth back toward her hugs chest. “Your mouth is just so fucking good,” she moans.

Veronica fingers her faster as she continues sucking. She feels the brunette’s body getting hotter and hotter as she begins rolling her hips and thrusting her thick lipped pussy onto Veronica’s fingers, her tightness gripping her so painfully that Veronica thinks for a moment that her fingers might just be snapped off by the pressure. The secretary is so tight that it doesn’t even seem like she has had a cock in her in forever.

It doesn’t take long for Veronica to get her off. Once her thumb starts rubbing at her clit, she begins bucking wildly and moaning like a banshee. Thoughts of whether or not her boyfriend has ever gotten these sounds from her ever cross Veronica’s mind.

“Oh fuck, don’t stop. Don’t stop,” she begs. “I’m going to fucking cum.”

Veronica goes faster, harder, and soon the slim, big breasted secretary is screaming as she gushes pussy juice all over Veronica’s fingers.

“Fuck me!” she yells, her hands digging into Veronica’s shoulders as she shivers and orgasms, leaving her fingers all sticky.

Veronica thought she was tight when she was finger fucking her, but the way she clamps down around Veronica’s fingers now is something else. She is hot as a fire and as slick as rain and Veronica’s fingers are, for all intents and purposes, stuck in her. But still, she doesn’t give the brunette much time to enjoy the aftershocks. Roughly, she pushes Erica down to her knees with one hand while little black tendrils begin to seep out from beneath her blouse and skirt. She has been dripping profusely since seeing the brunette here in the restroom and only her tongue is going to do the trick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.