Parsimonious Indulgence
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Veronica Martins slips from Cindy’s Shoe Emporium with her bags, including her newest bag with her two new pairs of shoes, the wind brushing up slightly against her long blonde hair. Her boyfriend Danny is probably going to have a fit with everything she’s bought today, especially her new shoes. She can see him now, complaining how she doesn’t need a new pair of shoes, let alone two pairs. She shrugs her shoulders at the thought. He’ll just have to deal with it.

She saunters down the sidewalk, past all the shops that she has already been in today, and toward her car. As much as she’d like to shop more, she has already pushed her limits with Danny’s credit cards. She can deal with his rants and raves about the shoes but he’d probably go nuts if she maxed everything out.

As Veronica is about to cross the street over to the parking lot where her car awaits her, a little out of the way shop catches her eye.

How did I miss that?

It’s small enough to avoid notice and it is a bit out of the way. Her hands are full and so are Danny’s credit cards limits, but what can one more store hurt? Quickly, Veronica gets to her car and tosses the bags in unceremoniously. Then she rushes back across the street and to the little hidden away shop.

The door gives a little jingle as it bumps against a hanging bell above it.

Cute.

The instant she is inside, her nose is assaulted by the smell of cinnamon. It isn’t too strong though, but just right. Her eyes go big a second later, after they adjust to the shop’s dark lighting. All along the walls, on racks and shelves, is lingerie. There are corsets, teddies, bustiers, and her favorites: pantyhose and stockings, from fishnets to sheer.

Danny will just have to understand.

Veronica looks around to see if there is anyone minding the shop, but it looks empty. So she shrugs her shoulders, wanders further into the shop, and starts browsing around. Her attention takes her over to a rack with a variety of fishnets, some that are thigh high, others with lace and some with large diamonds. She feels she is in heaven and instantly feels bad for Danny or his credit cards at least.

Veronica is so into the stockings that she doesn’t notice the woman coming up from behind her. “Is there something in particular I can help you with?” the woman asks, causing Veronica to jump into the air.

“Oh fuck,” she says breathing heavy. “You scared the shit out of me.”

Veronica turns around to see an old lady with stark white hair. She looks pretty fit for her age but it kind of strikes her as different.

“I apologize for that,” the woman says. “Can I help you?”

Veronica nods her head. “I just happened to notice your shop and decided to drop in.”

“Yes, yes,” the older woman says. “It is a little off the strip. I could never afford have it paced there with the others.”

“You don’t look like you’re hurting too much,” Veronica says, sweeping her hand through the air. “Your inventory alone is amazing.”

“I’m glad that you like it my dear,” the older woman says. “Do you have an affinity for lingerie, or something in particular?”

Veronica blushes slightly as she nods her head. “I do have a big collection. My boyfriend always gets mad when I bring another piece home.”

“Then I guess we need to add to your collection,” the woman says with a small laugh.

Veronica joins in the laughter. “The more the merrier.”

“I see you’re looking at the fishnets, favorite wear of yours?”

“Yes, I mean no,” she stumbles. “I mean I like all kinds of pantyhose and stockings.”

“That’s good then, because I have a selection.”

“I see that,” Veronica says. “But I think I really should just browse and come back when I can spend a little more.”

“I’m sure your boyfriend won’t mind you spending just a little more.”

“I have already spent too much,” Veronica insists. “I probably should have avoided even coming in here.”

“Oh come now my dear,” the woman says, putting her arm around Veronica’s shoulders. “I’ll tell you what. I’ve got the perfect lingerie for you and it will cost you absolutely nothing. Well, almost nothing.”

“What do you mean?” she asks as the woman pulls her forward.

“Well this is something special,” the woman explains. “I created this myself some years ago and well, I am old and don’t really get any action even though I do have a great body.”

“Yes you do, but you really don’t look that old,” Veronica says with a kind smile.

“And how old do I look?”

“Well,” the young woman says with a shrug of her shoulders. “I wouldn’t say that you’re older than fifty.”

The older woman bursts out laughing. “I good guess my dear. I only wish I was that young again.”

“How old are you then?”

The older woman holds up a crooked finger and says, “I lady never tells her age does she?”

Veronica gives her an uncomfortable smile as she is taken back behind the counter and into a smaller room. In the room’s center is a small glass case with an orb sitting in the middle. The room is completely white and it reminds Veronica of a hospital room. There are no decorations and the only thing other than the glass case is a bed at the opposite end against the wall. It too has a white blanket and most likely white sheets.

“What is this place?” she asks the older woman.

“This, my dear, is a special room for those that my special creation chooses.”

“Your creation chooses?”

“Yes, well you’ll see,” the woman says. “But first you are going to have to take off your clothes.”

Veronica shakes her head and waves her hands around. “I don’t know if I want to do this.”

“Trust me,” the older woman says quickly. “I promise that you will never have to buy another piece of lingerie ever.”

“But don’t styles change as does a person’s taste?” Veronica argues.

“That is true,” the woman agrees. “But I assure you that this one changes with it.” Then without another word the older woman gets to pulling at Veronica’s clothing.

Veronica lets herself be stripped by the woman. She doesn’t know why she does so. Maybe there is the allure of what the woman is saying is true or maybe it’s something else. There was a reason her eye just happened to catch this hidden little shop. Besides, a piece of lingerie that she didn’t have to buy is icing on the cake.

Once she is fully naked, the older woman walks around in a circle around her. “You are a very beautiful girl.”

Veronica, a little uncomfortable, starts to cover herself with her hands.

“Now don’t be shy,” the older woman says. “I have seen many naked girls in my time. “I have been all over the world and have seen many exotic girls. But you my dear are more stunning than any of them.”

Veronica can feel her face turn red at the comment and murmurs, “Thanks.”

The woman waves a hand at her, brushing the appreciation away. “I just tell it as I see it. Now, let’s see if my creation likes you.”

Veronica’s eyes go wide just before the older woman presses the black orb to her body. She didn’t even see the old woman pull it out of the case! The orb flattens to her belly and slowly expands like liquid around her sides to her back and up over her breasts. By the time it closes over her spine, it feels restrictive, but not too unpleasant. It reminds her of the many corsets she has bought and worn over the years. In fact this very black liquid stuff has already formed into a corset. Veronica can’t believe her eyes when she sees herself in the mirror.

The woman reaches one hand under a breast and dips her hand into the corset material, taking a palm full of Veronica’s breast to plump it up into a nice swell of cleavage. Then she repeats the exercise on the other. “Well it looks like you have been chosen, my dear.”

Veronica’s face scrunches up into a look of confusion and question. “Have there been others?” she asks, almost afraid to do so.

The older woman smiles and merely says, “There have been a few.”

Veronica wants to know more and as she opens her mouth to express this, the older woman asks, “How does that feel?”

The younger woman shrugs but really starts to think about it. It feels a bit different than any of the corsets that she has ever worn. This one kind of feels warm and cozy and ... weird.

“It feels weird,” she finally says quietly after a few moments.

“I’m sure that it does,” the older woman says. “It is alive after all.” She stands behind Veronica and places her hand on the younger woman’s hip. “It wonderful,” she says happily. “But it’s missing something. Ah, yes!”

“What’s going on here?” Veronica asks, as she gets just a little irritated with the games this woman seems to be playing.

“Nothing, my dear,” she answers. “Just go with it. Have some fun.” She leans in close and kisses Veronica’s cheek.

Her warm kiss on Veronica’s cheek is cooled by the air when she parts from the younger woman. Veronica in turn feels an unexpected and completely involuntary tingle of arousal run through her when the older woman looks into her eyes. This feeling increases ever so slightly with the grip of her fingers on Veronica’s corseted hip. Her face feels warm again and she realizes that yet again, she is blushing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.