Parsimonious Indulgence - Cover

Parsimonious Indulgence

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - Sometimes our desires to be accepted, to be beautiful to be wanted can have dire consequences. But what lengths would you go to have exactly what you want?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

“Today marks the final phase of testing with Subject 39,” Doctor Loren Davis says into the tape recorder. “I feel that I can take her out beyond the lab and integrate her into society. One last test today and I take my research to the next level.”

Loren sets the tape recorder down on the desk and stands up, straightening her skirt and smoothing out her blouse. She looks around the small office filled with shelves of research books, notebooks and miscellaneous papers. She has spent a great many years in this office with her research. With a sigh, she steps around the edge of the desk and slips toward the door.

The facility isn’t very big. Facility really isn’t the word for the small underground bunker, but it’s what Loren likes to call the place. Consisting of four rooms, it provided enough room for her to work and live. Her office and living quarters are at one end, the lab and mess at the other. Connecting the four rooms is a four foot circumference hub with a single ladder. The hub is the only way in or out of her little facility.

As she steps into the hub, Loren looks up. The light only illuminates so much before darkness overtakes the ladder. She lets out another sigh. After so many years down here, she is going to finally be finished. The only time she has left has been to restock supplies. She has no friends, no life beyond these walls. She hasn’t spoken to any family in years. As far as anyone is concerned, she doesn’t exist.

She shrugs her shoulders. It doesn’t matter. After today, I take a step toward something new. That’s all that matters.

Loren opens the door to the lab and steps through. Sitting quietly and expectedly is a silver haired, athletically slender woman wearing a black corset with Venice lace, a lace up front, cap sleeves and matching black, sexy and subtle, low rise G-string. Covering her legs is matching opaque stockings that darken her legs seductively. Just looking at her, Loren can feel her pussy getting wet.

“How are we today Subject 39?” Loren asks, almost unable to keep the shutter from her voice.

“Fine,” the woman answers a moment later.

Loren crosses the room and she can feel the woman’s eyes on her, tracking her movements. “How did we sleep?”

“As good as one can,” she replies simply.

“Great,” the doctor says as she reaches the counter on the other side of the lab. She opens a folder and flips through a few pages before turning and scanning the room. Her eyes settle on a stack of magazines, and then the woman. “You’ve been researching, I see.”

“Do you like my new outfit?”

“Why yes I do,” Loren says with a smile. “And I most definitely love the stockings.”

Subject 39 rubs her fingers lightly over the stockings, feeling a shudder go through her. “Yes, I do too. You know there is nothing quite as exciting as a pair of stockings or pantyhose on a sexy pair of legs.”

“You’re right,” Loren agrees. “And you have a good eye when it comes to creating them.”

The woman smiles as she glances down to the stack of magazines. “These give me so many ideas,” she says. “And these new ones make me so wet.”

“Oh?” Loren asks, very aware of her own wetness. “What in particular?”

“Everything!” the woman says, sitting up higher, her face lighting up. “I just love the ways those big cocks shoot that cum all over the women’s pantyhose and stockings. Or the way the women’s juices make them so damp. Do you ever want to rub your pussy on a pair?”

Loren tries to keep her face neutral. The answer was simple but should she express it? It wasn’t long after creating Subject 39 and seeing what the woman could make that she bought a pair of pantyhose. It was a simple pair from the local department store. And she loved the way they felt sliding over her pussy, how they felt caressing her legs as she slipped them on. The thought of her first pair makes her shiver very visibly.

“Would you like to rub your pussy on mine?” Subject 39 asks, not missing the goosebumps on the doctor’s arms and legs. “I would like to feel your pussy.”

Loren takes a moment to pause. This is what she had wanted to do, it is the last phase of the experiment, but she didn’t think that Subject 39 would be coming on to her so strongly. Had she sensed her intentions? Is this why she is coming on so strongly? Her eyes dart back to the stack of lingerie magazines. Loren got those so that Subject 39 could work on her designs. Her eyes dart over to the other stack of adult magazines. Loren got those to see how Subject 39 would respond to sexual stimulus.

Before the doctor knows it, she is standing before the woman and leaning in to put her arm around her. She pulls the woman in close. When their lips meet, it is amazing. Subject 39 tastes so sweet, and her lips match Loren’s perfectly. The doctor opens her mouth and advances her tongue to the woman’s lips. When Subject 39 opens her mouth and invites the doctor in, Loren takes the invitation and enters her sweet mouth with her tongue. Their tongues dance together for a few minutes, and then Loren devours her tongue and sucks on it like she is sucking on a cock.

The doctor is shocked to feel the woman reach up, grab her breast, and start squeezing it. She has obviously learned a few things from the adult magazines. Loren pulls away suddenly. Her thoughts race around in her mind like a jumbled mess.

Should I be doing this?

Whether she should go through with this or not escapes her mind when Subject 39 reaches up with her other hand and starts playing with her other breast. Loren takes a few breaths and slides back down to her neck with her lips. Loren kisses her and instantaneously feels her body reacting to the kisses. The woman pinches Loren’s nipples in a way that has her pussy tingling. The doctor wants to make this last, but Subject 39 is making her go insane with her touches.

Loren moves down and reaches up to grab either side of the lace front. With a hard tug, the front of the corset tears apart. She pulls it further apart and the woman’s breasts fall out graciously before the doctor. She can’t wait and leans in to take a nipple into her mouth, while pinching the other.

“Oh yes,” Subject 39 coos. “Make me your lover.”

Loren is more than happy to do so. She pushes the woman backward onto the examination table. The need to taste this woman’s juices takes over. She leans over Subject 39 and takes her mouth into a kiss once again. Loren moves down her cheeks and whispers, “You will be my lover tonight.”

Subject 39 moans in response as Loren moves down her neck, toward her perky breasts. Her nipples are nice and hard, and stick out nearly a full inch and she can’t get enough of sucking on them. Subject 39 is enjoying the attention so much that she lies back even more and spreads her legs for the doctor. As one legs drops off the table, Loren slides away, reluctantly pulling her mouth off the woman’s nipple.

She then leans back in, straddling the dangling leg. Happy with the fact she didn’t bother putting on panties herself, Loren thrusts her hips forward as she captures the woman’s lips with hers once again. The soft, silky stockings feel electrifying against her pussy lips. She grinds her pussy hard into the woman’s leg as she mashes her lips into the other’s. Subject 39 can feel the juices from the doctor seeping through the stockings, the feeling is better than she imagined. It fuels her kiss as she returns it, pressing hard against Loren’s mouth.

Their kiss and the rubbing lasts for several long moments before Loren can’t contain the burning ache in her pussy. Her juices are following so profusely that by the time she finally does pull away, a puddle is forming on the floor.

She doesn’t dwell on the fact that her pussy is flowing more than it ever has and instead focuses on the woman in front of her. She reaches in, gripping the corset once again and pulling it apart until it is in two halves with Subject 39’s smooth belly before her. Loren slides back in between her legs, running her hands along the woman’s legs. The silky feeling of the stockings, particularly the one covered in her juices, is wonderfully arousing.

Loren kisses down her belly, pausing at her belly button to take in the sweet smell of the woman’s pussy. Subject 39 has her hands on the back of the doctor’s head almost immediately, trying to coax her down further. Loren doesn’t fight it. As Subject 39 lifts her hips, Loren grabs the G-string and tears it forcibly away.

Subject 39’s pussy is a wonderful shade of pink. The juices make it glisten in the light. Her clit is protruding out like a hard little pebble. Loren sticks her tongue out and swipes it across. The woman gasps from the touch and a wave of pleasure courses through her. It is her first time being touched intimately by another woman, by anyone. Loren licks a circle around the little nub before sucking it into her mouth.

Subject 39 is lost in complete submission and lust. She pulls at her nipples as the tension builds quickly in her body. Loren sucks and licks with her anxious tongue, taking the woman to place she has never been. She slips two fingers into her hot little hole. Subject 39 is wet and warm and incredibly tight. Loren adds a third and then twists, brushing that certain spot and it is all Subject 39 needs to be tipped over the edge.

“Oh Doctor Davis,” she cries. “Please don’t stop!”

Loren doesn’t. She thrusts and jabs her fingers in and out quickly, until the young woman explodes. Juices squirt all over her face and tongue as Loren tries to lick up every drop that comes out. When the throbbing of her pussy stops, Loren resumes her thrusting, picking up as if she never stopped. With her free hand, the doctor reaches up to grasp a nipple to twist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.