Paul Daniels
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a companion story to a prior story entitled Assisted Living. This story can stand alone but a better understanding of the story line can be had by reading the prior story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual  

The next morning Paul showered and shaved and thought about his upcoming lunch with Lana. He knew she had a nice little figure and that her 34B breasts were sensitive. The thing that intrigued Paul about her was that she was devoid of pubic hair. She was only one of two women that lived in the complex that he had bedded who did this extreme personal grooming. She had told him she did this because it made her feel sexy and maybe a little younger than she was. He told her that he thought she did look sexy because of it and in truth she did.

Paul made himself some breakfast, read the paper, and surfed the net as he waited for noon to arrive.

Precisely at twelve, he pressed Lana’s doorbell button. She opened the door and greeted him. Lana was wearing a short white skirt and a dark green sweater. She was a little too old for something like this but she did have nice legs. He could see by the indentations her nipples put on the sweater that she was braless and he wouldn’t be surprised if the sweater and skirt and the three-inch high-heeled shoes were the only things she was wearing.

Sitting at the kitchen table Paul had a bowl of homemade vegetable soup and a BBQ beef sandwich. Besides her other talents, he acknowledged that she was also a good cook. The conversation centered around Lana telling Paul what the current gossip was on some of the complex’s residents. She did mention that she saw Paul sitting with Ed Gleason a new resident last night at dinner and the word was going around that Ed was quite the lady’s man. It seems that he was keeping the women who lived in the townhomes satisfied.

Paul thought he would relay this comment to Ed when he sees him. He knew most of the ladies that lived here enjoyed gossiping so long as it didn’t concern themselves.

After finishing his sandwich and washing it down with a coke Lana stood and took his hand saying, “It’s time for dessert.”

She walked him to her bedroom. They kissed and she gave him the signal that he should pull her sweater up overhead as she raised her arms straight up. He did and could see the nipples on her breasts had already stiffened. She didn’t need him to help her anymore as she pulled down the zipper on her skirt and let it drop to the floor. He could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties and she was clean-shaven.

They both reclined on the bed. After some more kissing Paul moved and gave her some oral satisfaction with his head in between her spread legs. When he thought she had cum the second time he moved up and inserted his erect shaft which had some help from the blue pill he had taken into her. Lana was not a vocal person which caused the only sound in the room to be his testicles slapping on her ass. It wasn’t long before he was making a warm deposit in her.

Decoupling from her he lay alongside her and gave her some kisses but he could tell she wanted to continue their lovemaking. He had noticed that she had placed a dildo on her nightstand. He reached for it and after turning it on he was able to give Lana the satisfaction she wanted. After some time of him pressing the vibrating dildo against her clit she told him to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore.

Paul cuddled with her and told her what a terrific lover she was as well as being a very attractive woman. He knew that compliments never hurt and helped get a woman to engage in sex. If she enjoyed having sex and liked what Paul said she would want to engage in this activity with him again.

After dressing Paul gave Lana one last kiss and said he needed to be going. In leaving the condo he noticed down the hall he noticed Pamela White the complex manager entering a condo that he thought was probably hers.

She noticed Paul and said. “When you have a chance stop by the office as there is something I would like to discuss with you” and she closed her door.

He wondered what that was but he would find out soon enough. Pam was an attractive woman who he didn’t know much about other than she look good in the business suits she wore that had tight skirts. While some men thought they were breast men, Paul fancied himself as an ass man.

Just after eleven the next day Paul walked into the complex’s business office asking to speak to Pam. He told the receptionist Pam had asked him to come in and see her.

Pam walked out of her office and greeted Paul. She was wearing a tight black skirt and had taken off the jacket. The white blouse showed she was not short-changed in the breast department. She looked good thought Paul and he wondered if what he thought was probably an eighteen-year age difference between them would impede him from developing an intimate relationship with her.

She shook his hand and invited him to take a seat in her office.

Sitting behind her desk she said, “I suppose you are wondering why I asked to see you. Well, there is a problem we have here and I was hoping you would be part of the solution to the problem.”

Pan continued, “The laws in this State prohibit us from entering a condo without the owner’s permission with only a few exceptions. You would think most of our residents live here full-time but that is not the case. With extended vacations, long visits with family, and some other reasons, a significant number of our resident’s condos and townhomes are periodically unoccupied. Things can happen to the condos and townhomes when the residents are gone because of weather primarily but there can be other reasons that give the owners concern about their residences.”

“What we want to do is to establish a program that when the owner is concerned about their property they can contact us and we will inspect their property and advise them if there is or isn’t damage. If there is damage we will give them names of businesses that have done work here and received favorable comments. The will be a charge for us doing this inspection, $25 to $30 with us sending them the results preferably by email. For a number of reasons I would like you to do the inspecting when we are asked to do this and we would split the fee with you for doing this.”

“I don’t know how often we will be asked to do this but your fee for doing this could give you some walking around money. What do you say?”

“Off the top of my head doing the inspection should be a no-brainer but I don’t normally want to get involved in doing the repairs if there is damage.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.