Paul Daniels - Cover

Paul Daniels

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a companion story to a prior story entitled Assisted Living. This story can stand alone but a better understanding of the story line can be had by reading the prior story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual  

Exiting the elevator Paul Daniels wondered what the main entrees were for today’s dinner. That question was answered when he looked at the menu posted at the entrance to the dining room. He read that fried fish and chips or meatloaf and mashed potatoes were featured today. Taking a tray and his utensils Paul took his place at the end of the food line.

He observed the usual large number of diners that were there and nodded his head to some of the diners who made eye contact with him. As he was doing this the thoughts that ran through his mind were of the intimate moments he had with certain lady diners. Paul also observed that Gus Biondi and another fellow he didn’t know were almost done going through this food line.

Gus turned and saw Paul standing at the end of this line. He walked up to Paul holding his tray and said, “When you are done come to sit with me and Ed and I will introduce you to him. He is new here and is learning about the benefits that arise in living here.”

Carrying his tray Paul spotted where Gus and this new fellow Ed were sitting. He put his tray down on the table and removed the dishes on it. The large portion of meatloaf mashed potatoes was amply covered in brown gravy while a seperate dish contained two portions of roasted corn on the cob. This was one of Paul’s favorite dinner meals.

Gus pointing at Ed said, “Paul, I like you to meet Ed Gleason and Ed this is Paul Daniels.” Both men shook hands.

“I hear you are a new resident here Ed, has Gus explained the many benefits of living in this assisted living complex?” There was a little smile on Paul’s face as he said this.

“Yes he did and I thought he was exaggerating them but I am learning that he may have understated them.” All three fellows laughed at that comment.

Ed continued, “Doing some minor repairs to the townhomes has created what you could call “opportunities” which have been somewhat rewarding if you know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do know what you mean. I live here in this condo building and have been handling some minor repairs. It’s amazing to me of the compensation the women residents wish to give for doing these minor repairs.”

“Tell me Ed what did you do and why you decided to move here.”

“I am a retired fireman and lost my wife to breast cancer about two years ago. My two daughters who live out of State want me to move to be closer to them so they could help if my health would deteriorate. I don’t want to be a burden on them as they have their own life to live so I decided to move here. They have now stopped pestering me about moving. How about you?”

“I was a maintenance engineer for a large printing plant before I retired. My wife who was five years older than me was a heavy smoker and only lasted four weeks after she was diagnosed with lung cancer. We didn’t have any children so I thought living here would be a prudent thing to do. I will say it is different in some ways but enjoyable in many ways if you know what I mean. Doing some minor condo repairs has enabled me to meet some fine women who live in the condos here.”

Besides the activity that was being discussed the conversation switched to what other if any activity did either Gus or Paul engage or participate in here at the retirement complex. Paul said he did not participate in any of the activities offered but was seriously considering attending the four classes that were going to be offered on how to use an iPhone.

“I know who the instructor is going to be and watching her walk around in the tight skirts she wears is worth going to class even if you don’t learn anything.”

After finishing the meal they all stood with Ed thanking them for their words of wisdom.

Paul’s impression of Ed was that he would do well in many ways by living here. His doing repairs at the townhomes would lessen the number of requests Paul receives. That would also reduce the number of ladies he gets involved with but there were more than enough single women living in the one-hundred-and-seventy-six-unit condo building to keep him satisfied.

The next day Paul’s phone rang. In answering it he heard, “Paul, my name is Terri Ludlum. I am a friend of Margret Keeler who lives in unit 1204 and you have fixed some problems for her in her unit. I have been having a problem with some lights flickering in my unit and I was hoping you could have a look-see and maybe fix or tell me what I need to do to fix the problem.”

“I am free this afternoon around two and could come to your unit then. What is your unit number?”

“It’s 1401 but could you come after four as I won’t be home from work till then.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

Ending the call Paul had a few thoughts on that conversation. First of all, Terri worked which was a little unusual for the residents living here. Also was her unit number which indicated she lived in a corner unit in a penthouse unit on the top floor. Living in that unit would indicate she had money and was probably single since no husband was mentioned.

Paul also thought he knew what the problem was since she said lights were flickering and not just one light. He put together in his toolbox the items he thought he needed to solve the problem.

Promptly at four ten, Paul pressed the doorbell button on Terri’s condo unit. She opened the door and surprised Paul with how she looked. Paul had become accustomed to dealing with women in the building who was close to his seventy-two years of age. Terri was well below that age group. If he had to guess he would think maybe she was in her upper fifties. Besides her age being a surprise, her looks were also a nice surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.