The Professor
Chapter 29: Anniversaries, reconnections, and babies

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 29: Anniversaries, reconnections, and babies - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

On October first we had a six-month anniversary celebration of our commitment ceremony. We invited all the ‘rents, Gabe and Jill, David and Jeremy, and Deb and Doug. My parents sent their best regards from their retirement community in Florida. The weather cooperated and we did a cool weather cookout. All around us the trees were changing color as autumn was in full swing in New England.

After the Czerny’s and Calassio’s had left in early evening, a different kind of mood settled over the evening.

Myron sought me out. He said, “I want to thank you for giving us all these ‘Just Us’ months. I know I’d indicated that I wanted some alone time with Lisa after the wedding last Christmas, and since then all sorts of other things have occupied our time, including your wedding and ceremony.”

I spoke, “I didn’t want there to be any pressure on you to do anything sexual with us. There isn’t now if that’s what you want. I know we’ve teased a bit – the girls more than me, but overall it has been pretty light, well, except for that day you got engaged. None of us want either you or Lisa to do something that you don’t want to do, and certainly not anything that you think would jeopardize your marriage and relationship.”

Myron grinned, “We’re past that now, thank you.”

“Past that?”

“Yes. I am not jealous and I know that Lisa loves you and your partners. She and I have talked a great deal about integrating into your crazy family including in an intimate way, run scenarios past each other, and we’re desirous to be with you guys in loving and intimate ways, if you’ll have us. You know I feel great affection for all of your partners, and I could say the same thing about you and the girls not doing anything with us that you think would hurt your relationships.”

“We’re past that, at this stage,” I mimicked with a grin. I gestured to all the other guests; “We have healthy heterosexual relationships between everyone here, including with our newest friends Gabe and Jill. You know Doug and Deb from many other parties and cookouts.”

Lisa slipped under my arm; she’d heard my last statement. “And now you can have a healthy heterogeneous relationship with me, too’, but you forgot those wonderful bisexual relationships; those are fun too – even the incestuous ones.”

I playfully snarked at her, “You know I don’t go that way,” and swatted her bottom without serious intent. She squeaked.

Myron allowed, “Me neither.” He laughed.

I said, “You’re safe in this group. Does what you said a moment ago mean that you want to do something tonight?”

Myron nodded and grinned.

Lisa hugged me and said, “Oh, yes, with you. I want to make love with you so badly it hurts. I hope we can kind of pick up from where we left off almost a year ago.”

I leaned down and kissed Lisa with a long, tender, and passion-filled kiss. When I looked up I checked with Myron. He looked happy. He winked at me and then strolled away in the direction where Marcia and Jill were talking with Deb Summer.

“Are you planning on being, how should I say, semi exclusive?”

Lisa grinned widely with her eyes sparkling with mischief. “No, I plan on being a slut again, but I’m going to be a well-loved one by Myron and you and everybody else that’s here.”

My eyebrows rose at her unpredictable answer.

She clarified, “I don’t mean that quite the way it sounded. I’m not reverting to the Old Lisa, but I am joyful that Myron and I have given each other sexual freedom. We’ve declared an open marriage, at least for a while, but we’re not going to abuse the privilege. We’ve had long talks about it, and discussed all sorts of different situations. Even while we’ve been here tonight, I told him I could see myself fucking every male here. I called them out by name and asked him to imagine each man putting pipe to me: you, Doug, Jeremy, David, and Gabe; and then I started to name all the women who I might interact with sexually. He gets it. He wants to sample some of the women too, although he is a middle-aged man with attendant limitations.”

I chuckled, “So’s Gabe, and I’m getting that way on some days.”

Lisa said, “All that said, there’s only one man other than Myron here that I need to make love with, and that’s you. I’ll gladly and delightedly fuck all the others, and have fun doing it, but you and I will make love. God, I’ve needed you every day since Myron declared his ‘Just Us’ policy. I love him, but I’m glad that’s over and done with.”

I kissed Lisa again. “Do you want anybody to join us?”

“Not at first. Just you and me, and then maybe Ashley. I’ve realized that I want a relationship with her, and I feel that it won’t be what I want without sex being part of it. No, that sounds like I still have reservations and am forcing myself to do something I don’t want to do where she’s involved. What I mean is that I want a full-ranging relationship with her, and I will be joyful if sex is part of it.”

Ashley looked my way and I gestured for her to join us. She smiled at the invitation and walked over to where we were talking.

I looked at Lisa and said, “Tell her.”

Lisa took Ashley’s hand and kissed it. “My darling daughter, I have felt I have a superficial relationship with you for a long time, better recently, but still not deep enough. I want to make love to you, and I mean in a physical way. I think if we reconnect again on the many levels we did for a while that our relationship would heal. I...”

Ash launched herself into her mother’s arms, “Oh, mom. I love you so much. Yes, I want this. You know I do. I’ve hoped and prayed that you’d come around. We only had those few weeks when you were experimenting. I felt so close to you then, and then you had to pull away. I’m so glad you’re back.” She paused and her eyes flared, “Oh, but what about Myron? Is he OK with what you suggest?”

Lisa pulled Ashley to her and said, “More than OK, but you can expect that ‘Daddy’ is going to want to have some privileges with you, too.”

Ash smiled, “Bring ‘em on. I love Myron, and I’m happy he feels that way about me. I’ve wanted to do stuff with him for quite a while, actually since I sat naked in his lap and called him Daddy.”

The pair shared some tender and then passionate kisses with one another.

Lisa continued to hold Ashley, but pulled away slightly to talk to her; “There’s more. As of tonight, we’re back into being with all of you with no restrictions.”

Ash teased, “So, you’re going to fuck everyone here tonight?”

Lisa laughed with a sophisticated air, “I plan to try, but only after I make love with your husband; and right after that or simultaneously, I want to make love to you. After that, there are some new faces that I need to get to know in an intimate way – Gabe and Jill, and some other friends I need to get reacquainted with.”

I winked at Ash, “Come and find us in after a while. I need a little alone time with Lisa.”

Ash kissed her mother, and then I led Lisa into the house and straight to our master bedroom suite. I closed the door.

Lisa said, “Ooooh, with the door closed.”

“I have waited almost a year to be with you again. I don’t want any interruptions until Ashley joins us. She’ll know enough to come in. The others will understand.”

Lisa’s eyes sparkled as I embraced her and we kissed, our tongues danced together so we could taste one another’s earthy flavor.

Lisa and I both took the initiative to remove the other’s clothing. We were naked in two minutes after our kiss. She said, “I don’t want foreplay or oral or anything like that. I have wanted your cock inside me for a year and it’s all been foreplay. I’m so horny I might spontaneously combust if you don’t do something sexual with me in the next sixty seconds. Come fuck me. Make love to me.”

As Lisa got on the bed, I ran my hand through her slit, feeling her sodden pussy. She was wet, and almost flooded to the extent of having her natural juices start to leak down her leg were it not for her lingerie. She had been anticipating this union, at least for the day. Now that she was nude, the aromas and availability of her cleft made her highly desirable.

Lisa grabbed hold of my cock and stroked me a dozen times as I flooded internally and hardened in her hand. She declared, “Now. You’re ready.”

She lay back on the bed with her legs pulled up in a submissive pose. I moved in front of her and used my cock to slap her pussy several times. She moaned, and then nearly screamed into a moan when I speared into her body with my hardness.

“Oh, God, Jim. I love you.”

“I love you, Lisa. You’ll always be in my life.”

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Never again. That was what I told Myron. I will never stop loving you this way.” Tears formed in Lisa’s eyes as we moved together – happy tears of reunion and redemption, of love and passion. I ran my hands over her hot body as we moved into and against each other. She kept imploring me to love her, and I kept assuring her that our love was a forever event.

Lisa moved in ways that showed her need to be coupled with me, to have me trying to pump my essence into her body. She came, and then came again. I had heard that women seldom had orgasms from straight intercourse, but Lisa seemed to be an exception that night. She came a third time. I asked whether she wanted to be on top and she told me that she wanted me just like I was, moving over her so I could deeply penetrate her body with my shaft. She wanted to be dominated and to look up and see me, and feel my weight. She wanted me to see her hot body, and to fondle her breasts and sexual organs, and to feel I was reclaiming her as my own.

Eventually, I could feel her cresting into a fourth climax. I tried to hold off, but couldn’t. I came, cock swelling, as my semen pulsed through my body and spewed deep into her in wave after wave of mutual pleasure. She did cum as well, this time her fluid flooding our union and the bed. I didn’t care. I loved the feel and sight of Lisa writhing under me, and knowing that I was cumming deep inside her, leaving my load of potent semen against her cervix.

I rolled us to the side so I wouldn’t crush her with my weight when our shuddering and pulses of our wonderful orgasms had passed. We couldn’t get enough skin-on-skin body contact. We continued to kiss, and make humming sounds of pleasure to each other.

A small hand grasped the root of my cock and slowly pulled it from Lisa’s plundered vagina. The mouth belonging to the person with the small hand inhaled my entire cock, and licked me for a moment.

I was then left unattended, but I looked down our bodies, to see Ashley moving in for highly intimate cunnilingus on Lisa’s drippy cunt. She latched on, and I could almost hear the vacuum sounds for the cum and feminine juices start to occur.

Lisa moaned, “Oh, God. Ashley, I love you so much. You ... You’re doing something so wonderful to me. I love you. Oh, God. This is a dream come true. I want you, Ashley. I always want you.”


I was taking a break during my second refractory period. I had a lovely second encounter with Deb Summer that I was in the process of recovering from. I also wanted a repeat engagement with Jill Slocum, but I was willing to trade that away if one of the younger guys showed repeat interest in her. I’d learned she’d started the evening with David and Jeremy, and then did Doug.

As I stretched out in one of the bedroom chairs, I watched Myron with Marcia. He had her laid back on the edge of the bed as he knelt on the floor in front of her. He was eating her sweet pussy, and she had gotten into a happy place where she was having one orgasm after another about four or five minutes in between.

To my surprise, Jill came and sat in my lap. She felt damp. I commented.

Jill kissed me, “Fuck three times, take shower. Fuck three times, take shower. You get the drift.”

I looked amazed, “You’ve fucked six times already? The evening has barely started.”

“No, Silly. Only three. I just got out of your fabulous shower and dried off – kind of. I want to do it again though. Maybe a couple of times more before I sleep. I’m horny.”

I kissed her and asked in a near whisper, “How’re you doing? Do you like everyone here?”

“Oh, yes. I especially like David and Jeremy. I think we have something special going on between us. I’m going to go out with them on Wednesday night for dinner and some other stuff.”

I teased, “Oh, other stuff? Might that involved getting your beautiful little pussy filled with cum several times by the two of them?”

Jill poked at me with a grin, “A girl can hope, can’t she?”

“I approve. They’re nice guys. They’ve delivered a lot of pleasure to my girls.”

“Dad keeps urging me to find guys my own age. Anybody even near my own age have proven to be useless in bed, and nowhere near the intellectual equal I need ... at least until I met those two. They’re really smart. Have you known them long?”

“Five years, but mostly from a distance. I met them as freshmen when they started at the university, except I guess they were more like sophomores or juniors. Now, as you know, they’re grad students. Ash and Chris have always liked them.”

“That’s what they said. They are worried about me getting jealous if they do anything with anybody else. I’m not that way. I urged them to connect with Ash and Chris tonight. I think they’re in the girls’ room fucking right now.”

“Good. The girls like the diversity of this group.”

“What would you say if I were to really take up with those two guys?”

“I’d say you were lucky, but don’t neglect Gabe. He’s really in love with you, and I don’t mean only in a fatherly way.”

“Oh, I’d never leave him behind. He’s already encouraging me to establish a more serious relationship with the two of them. I think he sees us forming something like our friends that moved away had: two guys and a girl who got it on all the time. It’s sure heading in that direction, only with some other stuff thrown in.”

“There’s that ‘other stuff’ again. What is it this time?”

“I think I’m getting a serious girl crush on the two of them, and I think the feeling is mutual.”

“I’m one to always recommend that you get things out in the open so everyone knows where they stand. Would they tolerate a long-term relationship that was a M-M-F? Would they share you outside of a situation like this little sex party?”

“Maybe I’ll bring that up on Wednesday and see what they think?”

“If I can help, let me know.”

“Right now, the kind of help I need involves just you and me and that big bed over there. I see some lube on the bedside table, and I don’t think you and I have had any back door sex yet.”

Damn. Jill was one hot cookie. The two of us ended up putting on a show for the others in the room as we shared our first bout of anal sex. Even Ash, Chris, Jeremy, and David came in to watch. Jill was making a lot of noise, and cumming in one long string of weakly connected orgasms. Since I’d cum twice already, I lasted a long time, and I don’t think she’d factored that into her request. We went on and on, for almost an hour, most of that time with me in her ass.

Jill developed a fine sheen of perspiration over her lithe body. Despite my eager fucking of her pussy and ass, she still managed to take on Marcia – eating Myron’s cum from her swollen and excited quim. Shortly, she also ate out Deb as she caught up with Gabe’s emissions. Both women took turns sitting on Jill’s face for a while as I sawed away into one of her orifices or another and she frequently urged me on.

I warned Jill when I got near, and she ramped up her writhing into me – fucking back with greater intensity than I was fucking her. That did the trick for me. I had an almost painful initial feeling as the cum started to surge around in the organic plumbing of my lower body, but then things smoothed out and pure pleasure started to overtake every neuron in my brain. I jetted several shots of my raw lust into Jill’s pussy, and fell into her arms. We kissed wildly, and then rolled to our sides as we continued to pant and gasp for oxygen.

Deb appeared and announced that she was making sure all the pussies in the house were nice and clean and ready for any subsequent rounds of pleasure making. She glanced at the drippy pussy I’d just created in Jill and announced in mock horror, “OH, DEAR! Another pussy that needs cleanup attention. How has this escaped everyone’s attention?” She lightly slapped both hands on her cheeks and feigned a look of surprise and pleasure.

Deb was on Jill’s slit like white on rice a second later. We were laughing. Jill looked pleased but surprised at the interaction with someone she’d only met a few hours earlier. Not that it mattered at that moment, but Deb liked pussy – ‘all pussy, all the time,’ as I often teased her. She also loved me, and loved fucking me. She also loved her husband. We were very compatible.

As I lay panting, I did a little self-evaluation and decided I wasn’t even going to waste my time trying to garner the effort for a fourth climax. I knew it was a lost cause.

Apparently, some of the others felt that way, because after some showers, a few of the others made goodbye sounds and we bid them goodnight.

I had to change the sheets before bedtime – not a surprise. After that, I had Lisa and Deb snuggled against me as we dozed off. Myron was in the other large bed in the room with the teens snuggled up against either side of him; he looked very content as he closed his eyes. Doug had Marcia in one of the guest rooms.

In the middle of the night, Lisa aroused me and we made love. I’m not sure whether Deb even woke up or paid attention to us. In the morning we did a community breakfast. Fortunately, we’d stocked up with lots of eggs, bacon, sausage, bread, bagels, cream cheese, and other breakfast staples.

Gabe and Jill returned to join us since they lived so close. Ash made a large urn of coffee, while Chris and I cooked, and Marcia played hostess and waitress for everyone else.

As we sat around after the meal, Myron asked, “Hey, are you going to do you Halloween party this year?”

I’d pondered that question so had a ready answer, “Yes, BUT there’s not going to be any party after the party, so to speak.”

He gave me a funny look.

I explained since everybody else there knew what had happened. “After last year’s party someone complained in a broadcast email to the Dean of Faculty that I was behaving inappropriately with Ash and Chris, including showing favoritism in their grades. I could prove otherwise, what with our commitment ceremony and how I’d handled the grades, but I don’t want to invite that kind of static again, in case it was one of the guests we had. The Dean opted not to send the matter to committee, which would have become a witch-hunt and doomed all of us in some way.

“After Dean Phillips decision not to pursue the matter, we had a surprise visit from Child Protective Services, based on a complaint to them. We were pretty open with the woman who came, but again it appeared that someone wanted to make trouble for us. I’m not sure why. Most of you know my philosophy is to butt out of other people’s business.”

Marcia said, “Our philosophy is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. We have believed for a long time that Ash and Chris are adults, and have been since they joined up with Jim at age fourteen. In this state at least sex with them is legal at this age. I guess someone else doesn’t think so.”

Chris said, “Well, the issue goes away in about five months when Ash and I turn eighteen.”

Gabe muttered, “Unless someone can prove something was happening when they were minors.”

We all looked at him. He continued, “Believe me, Jill and I studied this stuff like crazy because we were also vulnerable to the same kind of accusations. We could have been debarred from the legal profession for life, and I could have had a long jail term.”

Jill said, “I didn’t care. I love Gabe more than anything, and I know he loves me. I would have washed dishes in a diner with him.”

I spoke without a trace of sarcasm, “Another woman who has the right priorities and principles about her life. Wonderful.”

Later that morning, Myron pulled me aside. “Jim, thank you for attending to Lisa last night. I haven’t seen her so relaxed and happy in months. I know she loves me, but she was yearning for you. Until this morning I didn’t realize how deprived she was; I don’t she knew either.”

“You’re welcome. I never want to come between you two. If you ever sniff that something is amiss in some way, please talk to someone or me. If I can help I will, even stopping any physical relationship if I need to. I did manage to get her a pretty good psychologist after those months when she was on the run. I think it helped.”

“Oh, I’m certain it did. She’s stopped going, but I think that’s because she got her feet under her.”

I probed, “How are you doing? Last night was a first for you, wasn’t it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.