The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Loving lawyers

Sex Story: Chapter 28: Loving lawyers - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Chris and I collected the dinner plates from our glass dining room table and carried them into the kitchen only a few feet away. I brought back a second bottle of wine and picked up some of the side dishes as Ash rinsed and put away. Marcia and Ash were in a vibrant discussion with Gabe and Jill about how they’d moved from a traditional parent-child relationship to lovers, and everything about them. Ash was particularly interested given the burgeoning relationship with her mother. In return, they questioned us about how we’d ended up in our foursome, and what they thought about the polyamorous relationship. We were mutually curious about each other.

Chris whispered to me, “They’re perfect. I love them. I want to play with them. Ash agrees, but I’m not sure about Marcia.”

I glanced into the dining room. Marcia was sitting next to Gabe, and was flirting like crazy with him, putting her hand on his arm to make a point, and giving her hair a flip once in a while. I could guess with great certainty what her vote would be. She readily admitted to liking some ‘strange’ once in a while.

I whispered to Chris, “Send Marcia to me – say to get dessert dishes.”

Chris carried the apple pie that Jill had made to the table and gestured to Marcia to head to the kitchen for the pie cutter and plates. When Marcia appeared as I tucked the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, I gave her a questioning glance. She understood instantly, and leaned down beside me. She whispered, “Yes, yes, yes. I hope Jill goes both ways. I bet she tastes really good. I think I got a whiff of her aroma too – very hot. I think she’s horny and wants to fuck you.” I got a lecherous grin from her.

I said in a low tone, “Let’s find out.” Marcia grinned and carried the plates and silver pie spatula into the dining area.

I topped off a few wine glasses as Jill served portions of her own pie. The teens usually didn’t drink and when they did they moderated their intake of alcohol, and I noted that Jill did the same. I was too, but for an apparently different reason. We’d kept the pie warm in one of my ovens. Jill added small scoops of vanilla ice cream she’d brought to each serving and passed them around. Yum.

I picked up my wine glass and raised it in a toast. The others joined me as I gestured to Gabe on one side of the table and Jill on the other. “To our new friends, may we bring each other happiness and pleasure on many fronts.”

Everyone sipped, and Gabe gave me a questioning look. I said, “We each really like you and sense the feeling is mutual by both of you. I think we’re all hoping for the same end to this evening. We ... errr ... we’re often very open about what we want and how we want it.”

Jill broke into a big smile, “You mean we can play together – have sex together – fuck and suck.” Her eyes were dancing with mischief and excitement, and the tone of her voice left little doubt about her interest in the outcome.

Marcia and Chris laughed. Gabe said with a chuckle, “She can also be blunt at times.”

I gestured at Jill and said with a laugh, “Yes, precisely.”

Jill ignored Gabe’s jibe and said, “Then let’s hurry through dessert and skip coffee. I’ve been ready since Jim showed us pictures of all of you a couple of days ago, and now that I know you I am so sure about this. I feel very warm and affectionate about each of you. I get all romantic and orgasmic when I feel this way. Actually, I get that way ALL the time, but you’ve all made it special and an imperative to action.”

The pie and ice cream did disappear quickly. We all carried our plates and the rest of the table to the kitchen. Things were quickly put away.

Gabe said, “How does this work with four women and two men?”

Marcia beat me to an answer as she sidled up to Gabe and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. “How do you want it to work?”

Jill immediately latched onto my arm and pulled me tight against her medium frame. She said, “I’ve got mine ... at least for tonight. Given the ratios, I’m hopeful one other will participate in whatever we do with each other. We could do two and two, and then switch around later. I like girls too.”

Chris said in a seductive tone, “I want to start with Jill and Jim. We can swap around for rounds two, three and four.”

Gabe shrugged, “There’s the optimistic answer to my question, I guess.” Ash was already cozying up to Gabe as Marcia started to pull him down the hall towards the master bedroom.

I turned to Jill as Chris stood beside us; “How do you like it? Public or private? Bed or sofa? Sex show or just the three of us?”

Jill grinned. “I’m all for some exhibitionism and voyeurism. I’d like to watch Gabe with Ash and Marcia. He’s been so horny about tonight since you invited us. He wanted to have sex with me this morning but I told him he had to wait until tonight so that he had lots of stamina and jizz to contribute to what we hoped would be this kind of party. Whoever goes first with him better watch out; he’s loaded for bear.”

Chris gave me a kiss as the three of us stood there. After kissing Jill, she said, “Why don’t you start us off with some Grand Marnier.”

“Ooooh, I’d like that,” Jill said.

I knew the request was code for some of the hot liquid kisses that we occasionally shared. I led us over to the modern sideboard in the dining room where I kept the liqueurs. I took a demi-glass out and poured one glass of the rich orangey liquid. Jill looked puzzled at why I only did one glass.

I took a sip of the liqueur and then embraced Jill. I kissed her and wormed my tongue into her mouth, and then I squirted the sip of Grand Marnier from my mouth into hers.

Jill’s moan of passion came instantaneously. She got it. This was a top-notch seduction and arousal technique, and even with a sure thing like Jill, it paved the way for some really passionate interactions. Jill nearly went limp in my arms, but she did grind her mons onto my leg.

I repeated the sip-kiss-squirt routine with Chris. She also humped my leg and then urged, “Do Jill again. I could tell she liked it.”

I took another sip and went to Jill. She nearly devoured me, as the rich sweet liqueur squirted into her mouth. “Oh, God. This is so sexy.” She drove her tongue down my throat as she launched her sweet body into mine with a driven urge to merge our bodies together.

Chris and Jill both received a few more sips and then we moved to the bedroom to join the others. Jill was panting by then, eager to couple and start fucking. She’d have to wait, especially if Chris behaved as I expected her to with our new friend.

We had returned the second king-size bed to my master suite just in case things went the way they were going for the evening. We liked being in the same room with each other, even if there were other partners involved.

Gabe, Marcia, and Ash were already on our main bed, although most of their clothing still remained. They were still in the make out stage just yet.

Jill lunged for the zipper on my pants as we stopped by the second bed. Chris laughed at her eagerness. She said, “I thought you said that Gabe was the horny one who might explode.”

As Jill worked at getting my pants off she said, “Oh, I’m always a hundred times hornier than he is. I have to contain myself at the office or I’d drive him crazy. I want to fuck 24/7. I really am hypersexual – a nymphomaniac. Turning him down this morning has been a regret all day long.”

I teased, “And that’s a bad thing?”

“So long as I get fucked three or five or ten times a day. I’ve been doing without for so long this is a real treat. I have some dildos and toys in the office to get me through. God, when you were telling us about your sex lives the other day it was all I could do to keep from jumping your bones. Daddy knew what I was feeling. He understands me.”

Chris had stood beside us slowly removing her own clothes. She said in a soft voice to Jill about halfway through, “I want to understand you too, and I have the same kind of feelings all the time. Do you mind if we play together or do you want to go one at a time?”

“Oh, God, yes; let’s be together. You’re so sexy, I can’t wait to taste you, but I have to have this cock first or at the same time. I’m sure you understand. I’m ultra horny. I need to fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Chris laughed as her bra came off. She then shimmied out of her bikini panties, leaving a pile on the floor beside the bed. Chris then started to undress Jill as she struggled with my belt buckle. I shed my shirt. There was real urgency in Jill’s needs.

My pants and underwear got yanked down my legs. In a millisecond, Jill had my complete cock in her mouth and partway down her throat. She rotated her head around giving me some sensations I just loved during oral sex. Chris watched and learned Jill’s technique. Besides her motions, Jill salivated profusely over my cock, so it was also unique in terms of how sloppy things were.

Jill pulled off of me and stood. “I need that somewhere other than my mouth.” She stripped away her casual clothing with pieces flying in all directions. When she was naked she lay back on the bed with her legs spread in invitation to my being with her. I’d stripped too, somehow watching as her body revealed to me. She stated, “No foreplay for now; just fucking – and I love to have my clit played with.”

Chris whispered, “Fuck her, Jim. Give her all that cock – every bit of it.”

I did just that, sinking every inch of my granite shaft into Jill’s sodden pussy until my body just pushed hard against hers. Jill sighed and came on my cock within a few seconds, her vagina writhing around my shaft for a full minute. I mumbled, “My, you were worked up, weren’t you?” I hadn’t even started yet.

Jill gasped, “You have no idea. Now, fuck me.” We kissed with great passion.

Chris got on the bed behind Jill, and then moved so she could lower her pussy right onto Jill’s mouth. Jill looked happy with the event and her tongue disappeared into Chris’ cooch. Chris and I kissed as I mauled her breasts. We both worked on Jill’s breasts and clit, too. She was moaning, lapping at Chris, and moving her hips to capture every inch of my thrusts into her sweet body. I felt another orgasmic spasm from deep inside Jill, but she didn’t slow down.

About ten minutes later we rotated the position of the two women I was paired with. Jill played happily with Chris’ tits and pussy, extolling their virtues as she did – size, weight, tactile feel, shape, and the character of her areolas and nipples. Chris found ways to make her tongue do great things to Jill’s quim as it settled over her mouth.


Ash teased, “You looked like you really liked that new pussy. Are we dead meat at this point?”

“No, of course not, and yes, Jill is an intriguing young woman. Besides, it didn’t look like you were exactly deprived when Gabe was working on your little wet snatch with his magic wand.” Since the last Halloween party when I’d dressed as Merlin the Magician, we’d often referred to my cock as my magic wand.

We often used crude terms with each, especially when we were teasing or using dirty talk to incite. In this case we were lying in bed late on Sunday morning. We were naked, and had just completed a round of lovemaking to reaffirm our commitment to each other. Gabe and Jill hadn’t left the house until about one in the morning, so we’d all slept in late. By the end of our impromptu sex party, Gabe had fucked Marcia, Chris, and Ash, and I’d gone several rounds with Jill, including one where Gabe and I double-teamed her with a DP.

Ash fluttered her hand over her heart, “Yes, he was a pleasure to work under ... or on top of ... or beside. To tell the truth, I think that Jill taught him how to be the lover he is. She seemed to be very demanding; at least until she learned that you are the greatest lover east or west of the International Date Line.”

“Thank you for the compliment. I think it was the first three orgasms and the promise of more that alerted her that she didn’t have to coach me about her erogenous zones. You guys helped too. She liked being physical with you, Chris, and Marcia, too.”

Chris looked up, “She liked my tits – especially my tits. She kept commenting on them. She told me she thought of herself as ‘over endowed’.” Chris’ phone buzzed indicating a text message.

Chris played with her iPhone on the bed next to us. She suddenly asked, “Did you like them enough to see them again real soon?” She studied her phone.

I nudged Marcia to get into the conversation; “Yes. I enjoyed the two of them. He’s an attentive lover, gives off good vibes, talks you through each orgasm with seductive remarks and erotic observations, and beyond that he seems professional and we share a lot of the same values about helping people.”

I looked at Ash; “My vote is yes. I thought he displayed significant ingenuity when he was in his refractory period about how he could still deliver orgasms to you. I give him high marks for oral sex, and he didn’t seem to mind eating a pussy with his own cum leaking out of it. I also agree with Mar that we share a lot of common values. He reveres education, and I think he was fascinated by the discussion you had with him at dinner about artificial intelligence.”

Christy pointed at me; “I agree with all you said. I was thinking more about Jill. She explained she was a true nymphomaniac. I think we all have leanings in that direction, but she indicated that she’d been clinically diagnosed. Gabe has his hands full. I was thinking about calling in reinforcements when she was around, specifically, David and Jeremy.”

She paused and held up her phone, “They liked us a lot too. They just emailed each of us. You’ll see it when you get to your phone. Jill thanked us for hosting dinner and then raved about the after-dinner fun, stating that she wants to get together with us again and again and again. She says and I quote, ‘I actually got sexually sated for the first time in months, but today it’s worn off – I’m in need.’ I guess that speaks well about you, Jim.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.