The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 25: Halloween after-party. Myron & Lisa wed

Sex Story: Chapter 25: Halloween after-party. Myron & Lisa wed - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I disappeared and stripped off most of my clothes before replacing the long white cassock I wore along with various necklaces and other garb to give me a Merlin appearance. When I reappeared, I ran into Chris in her girl scout uniform. Her top was completely unbuttoned and tied beneath her breasts, no bra, and she had on a much shorter skirt. She saw me and flashed her skirt at me; she was commando. As my eyebrows rose, she laughed and sashayed off towards the living room.

Marcia appeared still in her genie outfit; only all of the body suit and other opaque layers of clothing underneath the gossamer fabric had been removed, leaving her virtually nude except for the thin mesh fabric of her pantaloons and the diaphanous vest that hid little of her generous assets.

Ash appeared in her schoolgirl outfit: similar to Chris the top was unbuttoned and tied under her generous breasts, no bra, shorter skirt, commando, and some sexier eye makeup. I could see her nipples through the fabric of her blouse, and then realized she’d changed into a top that was about three sizes too small that forced her hot tits to nearly bulge out of the shirt, especially the way she had it tied. The necktie against her bare skin was a nice touch.

Some music for dancing started again, and I watched the various witches, cat women, Jessica Rabbit, Goth girls, mermaids, fairies, pixies, nurses, and sexy hula dancers start to dance with the various men who had stayed.

Lisa was wearing a sexy pixie outfit that revealed pretty much all there was to know about Lisa. She was dancing in a real clutch with Frank Walter. Myron had a college co-ed named Pam in a reveal-all Little Miss Muffet outfit in a slow dance too. She was grinding her bare pussy against his leg. He was dressed as Clark Kent/Superman, so the bulge in his groin was especially visible as she worked to excite the older man. Myron had nothing to be ashamed about.

Cat woman Alice grabbed me, and we started to grind together. Halfway through the song that was playing, she pushed her top up so that I could have access to her full-bodied tits. She wasn’t the first or last to do so. I didn’t waste the opportunity to excite the pretty older woman.

In the dim light, I saw Deb dancing with Bill Malden, a young virile man who worked in the admissions office. They were nearly fucking on the dance floor, with only a couple of layers of clothing frustrating the Tab A in Slot B part of the activity. I saw Bill’s wife Heather smile at them as she found similar excitement with Doug Summer.

I glanced over and saw Ash and Chris with Steve and Justin. There wasn’t much pretext of dancing. They were standing in the shadows of the room making out. Each young man had a hand inside the blouse of his partner fondling some sixteen-year-old tit. I could still remember the excitement of such an occasion, and that made me harden even more than cat woman had inspired.

About twenty minutes later, I was sitting in one of my large media chairs with Alice in my lap. I had a hand inside her black leotards that every cat woman is required to wear, and two fingers inside her wet twat. She’d groaned through one climax after another. Cat Woman had decided that Merlin knew what the fuck he was doing with her pussy, and I hadn’t even used my magic wand yet.

I got a kiss on the side of my face and turned to see Lisa with a grin. She leaned forward and kissed Cat Woman. Cat Woman seemed to have another orgasm at the sapphic interaction. I didn’t stop what I was doing. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and her clit enlarging.

Lisa whispered, “Myron and I are going home before we do something we might regret. Next year, I’m sure we’ll be full participants, but we’re kind of saving ourselves until a few months after the wedding.”

I nodded, “I understand. Say bye to Myron. He looked like he was having fun.”

Lisa laughed, “He’s already in the car. Little Miss Muffet made him cum in his Superman pants by rubbing against him. He’s feeling very guilty. I have to help massage his guilt away,” she snickered. “I can hardly wait to make love with you again. God, you are one of the hottest men I’ve ever met.” On that sweet note, she kissed me again and left.

Alice plunged her tongue into my mouth. “God, you are one of the hottest men I’ve ever met, too. I can’t believe you’ve had me in your lap for almost half an hour and given me eight orgasms – but who’s counting. Keep going.”

I plunged again, my fingers splayed out inside the pretty woman and stroked across her G-spot. Alice moaned and obviously slipped into another climax.

As Alice panted and spasmed around my hand, I glanced around the room. Ash was now with Doug Summer, Deb’s husband. She was in his lap with her legs spread wide, displaying her pussy to anyone interested, and several of the other men were. Doug was toying with her clit when he wasn’t fingering her. Ash’s blouse was pulled away from her breasts that were now prominently on display. She was humping his hand, apparently very happy with the interaction.

Marcia was a few feet away from the couple. She was completely nude, the genie costume gone except for a headpiece with a long veil. She was enthusiastically riding Steve in the cowgirl position. From my angle I could see his long cock being extracted from deep inside her vagina, and then plunging back inside as the two moved together.

On the other sofa in the room, Frank Walter finished stripping away the last of his clothing, thereby displaying an impressive hard-on that pointed towards magnetic north. Almost instantly, Chris inhaled the long shaft, massaging the shaft as she worked the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Finally, she had him totally inside her. He moaned in a way that made everybody look at the pair.

After she released him, Frank pushed her back on the sofa and then rapidly sank every inch of his throbbing shaft into Chris’ sopping wet interior. This time she moaned. They started to slowly move together taking advantage of every physical sensation.

Cat Woman got off my lap and pulled off her leotards. They were wet with her juices in any case. Next the stretchy black top came all the way off along with her black bra. They’d both been pulled up around her shoulders. Nude, she lay back and pulled her legs up, clearly inviting my complete invasion of her body. She smiled, “Put you magic wand in me, Merlin.” And that’s exactly what I did.


Alice and I had fucked for over an hour. I was pacing myself and only cum once, but I’d delivered her twenty orgasms. Alice was fun and erotic as fuck partner. Her responsiveness was a huge turn-on for me, but every orgasm she had nearly made her delerious. Her recovery time after successive climaxes was getting longer and longer. I wondered if she’d just crash on me.

Others in the TV room didn’t seem to have the stamina or ability to hold out, so most of the couples had broken up, gone to get something to eat, and then returned for a second round, but usually not with whomever they had been with the first round. In the meanwhile, Alice and I had practically put on a sex show for those who wanted to watch. Alice was animated, emotional, expressive, vocal, and an exceptionally talented fuck buddy; she’d have an orgasm and go nearly inert for a few minutes only making little mewling sounds as the pleasure reverberated through her body again and again.

We took turns giving a heavy dose of oral sex to the other. Alice took me completely into her mouth and throat and then did a few cute little tricks that brought me right to the edge. She seemed to sense my impending orgasm, and would then back me down. Conversely, I devoured Alice’s tits, pussy, and ass. She’d never been rimmed, but found that put her in orbit. I am a pussy hound, and she was great bait. I found the combination of fingers, tongue, and mouth, and then used that knowledge to bring her to a string of major orgasms about a minute apart. We got about a dozen in before she begged for mercy, and lay in front of me panting and gasping for air.

We went back to fucking, changing position often, and then ensuring that our ‘show’ was truly pornographic for the others in the room watching.

After significant begging from Alice, I filled her cunt with about a gallon of my man juice. I was worked up, and this was my first endeavor of the day, so I had a lot to contribute. I knew for sure that cum was oozing out around my cock and because of our positions, running down her ass and forming a puddle on the faux leather sofa.

Someone wanting access to Alice poked me a little. I extracted and rolled to my side on the sofa.

Ash grinned at me and said, “Clean up on aisle four.” She leaned in and started to lick the emissions from Alice’s drippy pussy. Alice came out of her near comatose state and looked surprised, but joyfully accepted the skilled teenager’s efforts with pleasure.

As Ash worked, I coached her in the combination of fingers, mouth, and tongue that left Alice nearly comatose with strong orgasms. She was a fast study, and as I’d done a little earlier, she made Alice cum and cum and cum – orgasm after orgasm. She squirted often.

I kissed Alice and toyed with her tits. She had nearly passed out. Every minute or two her entire body would convulse as another hard orgasm would sweep through her.

Frank came and watched us for a bit. He was grinning and patted me on the shoulder. “She wanted to have her brains fucked out tonight. From the look on her face, I’d say you did just that. I’ve never seen her so devastated or ravaged. Good job!”

When Alice begged us off, we stopped. She was immobile. Frank reappeared thirty minutes later dressed in his cowboy outfit. Alice had indeed become comatose. He picked up his wife and carried her naked body to his car. Despite my nudity, I followed carrying her costume and shoes, helping with doors and the car. He laid her on the back seat and covered her with a car blanket. She was totally out of it.

Frank said, “I hope she’ll remember this for a long time, AND if you have another party like this, we sure hope you’ll invite us. This was a blast.”

I assured him that we didn’t do too many parties, but when we had one in mind he’d be on our A-List.

I went back inside the house. There continued to be some significant fucking going on. I saw several sapphic couples enjoying one another. A few guys had gathered in the dining room to replenish their body fluids and also to have additional pieces of the sheet cake that had been torn asunder. I fixed myself a piece with lots of sugary icing.

Chris came up to me and I got a passionate kiss from my naked partner.

I asked, “You having fun? Did you get much action?”

She laughed. “Are you kidding? I’ve been the belle of the ball along with Ash. EVERYBODY wanted to fuck a sixteen year old. I’ve had almost every cock here in my pussy at one time or another during the last couple of hours. It’s been a very pleasant experience. I’ve been in a gangbang, only nobody referred to it that way.”

“Did everybody treat you OK?”

“Oh, yes. I’m still leaking cum, and probably will be until next summer sometime. So many different lovemaking styles, I’m amazed, although not everybody came that fucked me.”

“Lovemaking?”

“Excuse me, I meant fucking. Two guys told me I had a ‘snapping pussy.’ I was sort of too busy at the time to ask, but what’s that? They way they were talking it sounded like a really good thing to have.”

I chuckled, “You do, but I never thought to tell you using those words. You have unique internal muscles that you use when you’re fucking. You get aroused and you start to milk the cock inside you so much that it’s near impossible to not cum really fast. We wouldn’t even have to move or pump into you or anything. You could fuck just using your pussy muscles. You’re what every guy in the world would love to find and hold onto.”

Chris smiled and hugged me, making sure to rub her hard nipples across my bare chest. “Well, I’ve got my long-term guy, and I’m glad he doesn’t mind me get other life experiences.” She kissed me again, and then meandered off towards the living room, her cute naked ass swaying in a highly sexy manner. God, as boiling frogs went, she was turning into one very hot sexpot of a young lady.

I strolled down into the bedroom wing to see what action had migrated there. I found Marcia in our large bed with the two new grad students. They had her impaled on both their cocks: one in her ass and the other in her cunt. They were both moving slowly, obviously savoring the sensations that every nerve ending delivered to their brain. Marcia kept moaning and looked like a wet dishrag, but in doing so also looked as horny and fuckable as one could get. She was begging for both men to fill her with cum, a point her lovers couldn’t miss because she repeated that mantra over and over. I leaned against the doorframe and watched as I ate my Halloween cake that happened to have a jack-o-lantern design in the icing.

Pretty soon, the guy in her ass announced her was cumming and cumming hard. He swore it was the best orgasm of his life. He made a number of groans and moans, thrusts upward into her body, paused as his climax hit and froze in that position. Two minutes later his cock fell out of her ass. I could see the cum dripping from inside her. The guy in her pussy shifted into high gear while his friend held her and palmed her breasts, and a minute later he blasted a full load into her pussy. Marcia came, even squirting all over the two men and the surrounding bed. Her loud acclamation was only one of many that night. We’d expected to have to wash every bed linen in the house after the party, so I wasn’t concerned about all the body fluids. There were rubber sheets under the regular sheets on the beds too.

Deb Summer found me playing voyeur and planted a loving kiss on me. “Will you come and make love to me?” she said in a seductive tone. I had the feeling from the tone of her voice that she meant ‘love’ and not ‘fuck.’ We’d migrated into a special relationship with each other.

I led her to the other bed in the room, empty but obviously used. Marcia and the two older students were making out in the other bed.

Deb sucked on me for a few minutes restoring my hardness, and then we coupled and had our own little romantic interlude. I found it interesting to be talking about how I loved her and hearing similar words back to me. We knew we had others in our lives, but that didn’t change our deep feelings for each other. Eventually, despite the large wet spot we’d created we just cuddled together, and both of us fell asleep. We weren’t the first to go under, and also not the last.

When I awoke at eight in the morning after six hours sleep, I could see out the bedroom window. There were still a significant number of cars in the driveway. I looked around the room. Marcia was out like a light sleeping on her stomach in our main bed. Justin and Steve, the two grad students she’d apparently ended the evening with were zonked out next to her. Deb slept like a baby next to me.

I got up so as not to awaken anybody, took a quick shower in my bathroom, and then slipped on some gym shorts and a t-shirt. Nearly everywhere I looked in the various bedrooms there were bodies, often two cuddled together with some kind of material or blanket tossed over them. I laughed at one point because Heather Malden was quietly fucking Doug Summer. Heather looked very happy. I had a feeling she’d never slept. She was perhaps the most needy person at the party for extra-curricular sex. I hadn’t had a turn with her yet, but hoped for one that morning.

To my surprise I found both of the hospitality girls I’d hired in the kitchen. They were naked and wearing only aprons, something my girls often did. They were starting to put the fixings out for various breakfasts.

I asked, “Becky and Deedee, you’re still here? Did you go and come back? You didn’t have to do that. I like the aprons too.”

Deedee blushed, “We never left. We knew there were two parties and we wanted to see what your second party would be like. It was the best ever. I hope you don’t mind but we stayed. We were full participants. We promise we won’t say anything, but ... wow, what a great party.”

I teased, “Well, now I’m sorry I didn’t find you two last night.”

Becky playfully said in an encouraging tone, “We could have an after-breakfast event for the three of us ... or more, if you want.”

I went and hugged each girl, collecting passionate kisses, and then started to help prepare coffee while they started to cook up and huge quantity of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and put out various cereals they’d found in my pantry. As we worked in the kitchen there was a lot of pawing and touching of each other. Initially, I thought Becky and Deedee were just teasing but I realized they really did want to sneak away after we ate to engage sexually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.