The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 20: The Teens Try New Lovers

Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Teens Try New Lovers - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The AI conference ended Friday at noon. We elected to stay another day to poke around Miami, Miami Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale. I rented a car for the day and we did our tour, making sure to allow some extensive beach time. Ash and Chris wore bikinis that would have gotten them arrested in New England, but they were conservative given Miami Beach standards. We also noted that the weather in Boston was eleven degrees with snow showers.

While we sat on the beach I carefully examined my two darlings. Ash was this luscious woman who had grown an adult body early in her teens, but Chris was starting to catch up. I had to comment.

“Christy, are you aware that your body has changed dramatically in the past six months?”

“Ash was just telling me at the hotel while we were changing into bathing suits. Do you really think so? My bras have seemed a little tighter.”

“Yes, I think so. They’re tighter because your boobs are getting larger – not huge, mind you, but larger.”

“I hate being an A cup. I can’t even do a decent shimmy for you when I’m on top and trying to be sexy. I want to be able to tit fuck you the way Ash and Marcia can.”

“Oh, I beg to differ. Have you ever not made me happy? NO!” I shouted the last word loudly. People on other blankets turned to see why I’d roared. Chris laughed.

“Chris, I love YOU. The inside person. The outside person is a bonus, but as the years go by we’re all going to change. If you only like the outside person, sooner or later you’re going to be disappointed and disillusioned. I like all of you. Your cherub-like body will become that of a truly sexy woman, then you’ll become a mother and probably suffer some spread of the hips, and then as a few more decades pass and your metabolism changes and menopause sets in, it’ll be even harder to keep weight off so you’ll bulk up a little. Other parts will become saggy and baggy. Meanwhile, I’ll be eroding away with a potbelly, weight gain, liver spots, a terminal set of wrinkles, and erosion of my mental capacities. Life is rough and not for sissies.”

Chris swatted at my arm, “Oh, don’t be such a wuss. All that leaves us years and years to enjoy each other and help each other through all the stages. Think of how many orgasms we can share before the inevitable end.”

“Realistically, you know I’ll pass into the next life long before you do. I assume that thought crossed your mind.”

“Only briefly,” she giggled. “In the meanwhile, Ash, Marcia, and I probably have about fifty or more years of your company and love. What a great deal. I’m glad we found you early and not in another fifteen years when we’re Marcia’s age, or worse when we’re Lisa’s age. Now, stop being maudlin and age conscious. You have two hot, horny women with you. Get with the fucking agenda, or is it fucking is the agenda. That’s it!”

Ash spoke from her supine position on my other side, “You mean we can all go back to the hotel and fuck before dinner. I’m all for it.”

That set the tone for the remainder of the afternoon. We went back to our room at the Marriott and did indeed have some before dinner nookie, and good nookie, it was.

Sunday morning we were up early and caught our non-stop flight to Boston. We were on the ground at Logan Airport at 11:20 a.m., and driving on the way to Dillon by noon. The temperature was fifteen degrees Fahrenheit, and there were snow showers.

Monday, based on a conversation with Ash and Chris, I posted a notice that the three of us would give the presentations we’d made at the ICAI Conference on three consecutive Wednesday afternoons in an informal seminar that wouldn’t conflict with any other engineering classes. We had fifteen computer science students and five faculty members attend each of the sessions, although I think much of the material was over their heads.

The birthdays for Ashley and Chris rolled by on February 26th and March 7th, respectively. I hosted a joint party for the pair in my office on March 6th with a store bought layer cake with rich sugary icing that I happened to love. We had Lisa Caldwell, Margaret Czerny, Deb Summer, the chancellor, most of the computer science department faculty, a few TAs, and a dozen or so undergrad students attend including Jeremy and David, the two guys the teens had dated a couple of times over the past year.

I was pleased to be the purveyor of good news for the two girls that Deb had passed to me in gift-wrapped large envelopes. She joined me in the front of the room as we presented the ‘gifts’. I suggested that they each open their packages simultaneously. They did, and then the two of them squealed.

The envelopes contained their acceptance in the university’s graduate program on full scholarships. This wasn’t just for the masters in computer science, but would cover them completely through their Ph.D. degrees. The girls were so happy I thought we’d all cry. Deb and I had secretly conspired to make that happen for them. The girls danced around, kissed and hugged everyone, and thanked everybody for helping to make them a success. The chancellor was especially embarrassed when he got simultaneous kisses from the teens on each cheek.

On Ash’s actual birthday, I gave her a certificate to driving lessons. I also gave her a homemade certificate that I would take her down to the Department of Motor Vehicles and get her learner’s permit on the following Monday between classes. Ash leapt around, ecstatic that she was finally going to get to drive. I had to remind her that even though she could get her junior license at sixteen-and-a-half, she had to wait to eighteen for full privileges. Chris smirked, and correctly guessed that she’d be getting the identical present in two weeks.

Monday, I drove Ash to the DMV in Peabody during our lunch break. The timing was terrible, and we ended up waiting in line for forty-five minutes, but a half-hour later walked out with Ash grinning from ear to ear with her learner’s permit.

I handed the keys to my car to her as we got to the DMV parking lot. Ash’s eyes got big and she said, “You want me to drive NOW?”

I nodded. “Yep. First rule of driving, don’t hit anything unintentionally. I’ll give you additional rules as we go along. We drive on the right in this country.”

She got in the car in the driver’s seat, and looked tinier than I remembered her being an hour or so earlier. She did all the right things: adjusted the seat and mirrors, got comfortable, checked all around the car before starting, and then got the car going without damaging the starter motor. She backed out of our space slowly, looking over the correct shoulder, and then got us on the main road back to the university. She eventually pulled into the faculty parking area I used, and parked there. I think she’d held her breath the entire trip, because she gulped a huge quantity of air once she had the car in Park. She’d do fine. She had the natural instincts to be a safe driver.

Two weeks later, I duplicated the trip to DMV with Ashley, only this time with Chris. We went on Tuesday morning. Christy also made a safe maiden voyage in my Subaru. Ashley had a little more confidence that Chris, but I could see that both of them would become safe drivers.


Jeremy and David asked my sweet sixteen girlfriends out on another double date the last Saturday in the month. Of course, they ‘d only guessed that Ashley and Chris were my girlfriends, but I had pretty well admitted as much to them. I invited them to a birthday celebration for the two we held in my office at the university. I was ‘only’ Ash and Christy’s mentor, advisor, landlord, and a few other professional things, and they were circumspect in maintaining that façade. Somehow, I didn’t feel compelled to explain that I was also their lover and fuck buddy, or that Ash’s mother usually frequented our bed.

Perhaps it was because we’d already opened up our relationship to include Lisa, Doug, and Deb, but I wasn’t as stressed out about the idea of them dating as I had been before. I knew that we loved each other, and trusted that regardless of what happened on any date that they’d come home to me. I even expressed that sentiment when I urged the girls to go on the date and have some ‘real fun.’

Ash posed, “Real fun? Just how much fun is that, daddy?”

I teased back, “How much fun do you want it to be?” I wasn’t entirely sure I wanted the answer.

“Why anything goes, I suppose,” she giggled. “You are the one that mentioned ‘No Limit Loving’ a week ago in our Sunday afternoon discussion, or is this an exception to that rule?”

I had indeed talked with Marcia and the teens about ‘No Limit Loving’ as a philosophy that many polyamorous family members used to allow a fundamentally open relationship based on love and trust that the family and any prime relationships were always sacred, but other behavior didn’t have any strictures on them. I hadn’t used the term in that discussion, but it was like an ‘open marriage’ only with more than one other partner. At the time I had been thinking about our relationship with Lisa, Deb, and Doug. The philosophy was extendable to include Jeremy and David.

I shrugged, “Go have fun, and don’t get pregnant.”

Ash teased, “I’m on the pill. Chris is too. Marcia is too. That reminds me; you and Marcia should talk about when there will be a good time for her to have a baby.” She grinned at me.

I challenged, “Trouble maker.”

“You betcha,” Ash replied in a sassy tone as she flounced off down the hall.

When David and Jeremy came to pickup the girls they were the most relaxed in my presence that I’d ever seen them. They were now graduating seniors, and both of them were likely to attend grad school in engineering at the university. I’d even encouraged them, largely because they were both excellent students with mature attitudes.

We chatted for a bit while the girls raced around the house collecting coats, hats, and gloves. They left for dinner and a movie, and then ice cream or something fun afterwards. I waved goodbye and my dirty mind thought of various kinds of ‘something fun’ for afterwards.

I had just turned out most of the lights in the living room a few hours later, and was preparing to go snuggle up with Marcia in our bed when I saw the headlights of the young men’s car start to poke along my long driveway across the isthmus to my peninsular acreage. I thought about chatting with them, but then decided I’d see what happened when they came in. I went into the master bedroom area, and got ready for bed, leaving the hallway dark so I could return unnoticed to peek at the teens and their dates.

When I finished my ablutions, I snuck back along the bedroom hallway to see what was going on in the living room. I could hear some murmurs of conversation now and then, but mostly things were quiet. Years earlier I’d added an oriental screen in the living room at the end of the bedroom hallway to keep guests from looking down the hall at traffic between the bedroom doors. This was to prevent anybody in the living room from seeing Ash and-or Chris moving between their ‘official’ bedroom and mine, where the four of us usually slept.

I peeked around the screen and had a perfect view of two couples. I was in a very dark portion of the nearly dark room so felt that I couldn’t be seen. Ash was with Jeremy, and Chris with David. The girls were bare from the waist up with their partners sucking on their tits. The girls were also holding onto their modest cocks, slowly stroking them and doing creative and erotic things with them. I got a little jealous but that ugly emotion passed as it gave way to lust and my voyeurism.

As I watched I could feel my own prick harden to the consistency of steel. I wondered whether the girls would fuck the guys right there in my living room or whether they’d put some limits on what was going to happen. They were well past the three-date rule.

Ash bent over Jeremy and took his cock in her mouth. I could almost feel her lips closing around my own cock as she clamped onto his. She started to bob up and down, and I knew how good that felt. I hoped Jeremy was appreciating the Grade A blowjob he was getting. I recalled my limited experience at that age, and drew a parallel guessing about his exceptional gratitude.

Chris changed position so she could suck on David’s cock. As she did she made sure that he could still reach her pussy. I’d missed it at first, but somewhere along the line she’d dispensed with her underwear. As her head started to bob up and down on David, his fingers started to move in her quim. I could even hear the squishy sounds emanating from her sloppy cunt. I watched Chris have an obvious orgasm, and then her voice demanded that he continue. “Oh, God, don’t stop!”

I broke away from my hiding place and tiptoed back to the master bedroom. I went in and woke up Marcia with a kiss. In the dim light I watched her eyes open to look at me. I said, “Hey, do you want to watch two teenagers get laid?”

“What do you mean?” Marcia sat up. She was still a little groggy.

“Ash and Chris brought Jeremy and David home with them. They’re making out hot and heavy in the living room, and are already up to the blowjob stage. I just was spying on them and thought you might like to join me, or is that too pervy for you?”

“Ooooh, I wanna see. You know I’m as big a pervert as you are.” Marcia came completely awake. As usual, she was completely naked. That was how we normally slept.

She got out of bed and retrieved a short bathrobe. I led her down the hall after reinforcing the need for absolute silence. I still wore my briefs.

In the few minutes I’d been gone, the foursome on the living room sofas had disposed of their remaining clothing. Ash and Chris were completely nude and the two men were just stepping out of the last of their duds. Even in the dim light we could see the two erections pointing to the ceiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.