The Professor
Chapter 16: Pool party. Nude pizza delivery. Deb. Startling revelation

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 16: Pool party. Nude pizza delivery. Deb. Startling revelation - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ash and Christy got out of the pool and I couldn’t help but follow the beautiful naked bodies with my eyes. God, they were such sexpots, and for the most part they didn’t even know it. Moreover, as I ogled Christy, I could swear that she’d become more shapely and busty than when I first became familiar with her body six months earlier. I think she was developing before my very eyes. There were new curves there and I thought her breasts were more defined. The two of them got towels, dried off, and went in the house.

Marcia, Deb, and Doug had drifted down to the other end of the pool, and despite the shallow waters, they were still submerged up to their necks. They were having a very quiet conversation and I could guess this dealt with Deb’s bisexuality, her long-term affair with Marcia, their interest in sharing themselves with us, and no doubt the reasons Deb hid what she did from her mate. I suspected whatever was said wouldn’t be the last of the discussion.

Were I in Doug’s shoes, the last point would bother me a hundred times more than any of the others. One of the hallmarks of a marriage or other committed relationship is openness and sharing your vulnerabilities, for good or bad. Deb had hidden her bisexuality her entire relationship with Doug since she and Marcia had been lovers before Deb met him. That had to be a bad thing, even though I could think of many of the reasons she’d probably cite to rationalize what she did. I recalled Marcia telling me she’d lost two long-term serious romances over her revelation about her sexuality.

I drifted over the middle of the pool to Lisa who had been swimming from side to side but only creating calming ripples in the water.

“Hi. You doing all right?”

“Oh, thanks for asking. Yes, so much better than a few weeks ago. I feel like I regained my sanity and got my life back – only it’s a different life than what I left with three months ago. I feel as though I finally grew into adulthood while I was on the run. I’d been acting like a spoiled kid my entire life. It was always ‘Me First,’ and now I’m really ready to put other people first and get straightened out. I never accepted responsibility for my own life. Bad things that happened to me were never my fault. I never felt this way before. To tell the truth, it’s kind of scary. I realize I’m the only person responsible for my own life outcomes.”

“You know you can always come here for help or just to unwind when things get too much for you. You don’t have to do it all on your own, although with your new attitude the motivation might be there to do just that. We all need someone to share the load and stress with. That’s what friends and family are for.”

She chuckled, “Well, I’m already stressed out about my new job at the university and I haven’t even started yet.”

“Brian Watson, your new boss, is a good guy. He’ll cut you a lot of slack so you can get started on the right foot. He’ll also level with you about the kind of job you’re doing and he doesn’t mince words. If he tells you that you’re doing all right, you can believe it, and you can trust that that’s head and shoulders above anybody else doing a similar job for someone else. He’ll help you reach your goals too. From what I know about you, I’m sure you’ll do fine.”

“Yes. Deb said he wanted to help me get refreshed with my CPA. I guess you don’t really lose it, but you do need to keep up to date. Why I ever thought waitressing and bartending was better than the CPA stuff is a bit of a mystery to me? Well, I do know. I wanted guys to pay attention to me, and there wouldn’t have been very many guys around when I had my nose in a computer and financial doings.”

I teased, “Hey, I’m a guy and I’m around. So’s Doug.” I gestured down the pool, noting that the Summers were still talking but were also smiling at each other. I saw Marcia lean across and kiss Doug.

Lisa said, “Oh, I’m very aware of you being a guy – maybe too much. The last time I felt this way I got in bed with you and messed everything up. I hope I didn’t ruin things between us forever. Moreover, when I did that I hadn’t woken up to the relationship that Ashley had with you ... and with Christy and Marcia. I don’t want to do anything to upset those. You all seem so happy together.

“I sanction you being with Ashley; she’s so mature – even more than me by a country mile. If she decided you’re the right guy for her, then that’s the ultimate answer and age has nothing to do with it. I won’t stand in the way of a decision like that.”

I replied, “We are happy together, AND Ash encouraged me to get together with you. Did you know that? And, before you ask, she’s not changing her mind about our relationship, only asking that I reach out and include you. I don’t want to do that if it would spur dependence or make you think that we were anything more than good friends – with benefits. Ash, Christy, and Marcia are my core girls. I’m trying to manage your expectations.”

Lisa nodded, “Oh, I know. I know. That’s what I don’t want to upset. That said I would like to be closer to you, physically and all.” Lisa got doe eyed and looked at me with a huge questioning look. “I’d love to hug you right now. I’d also love to see where that hug might lead, even if it’s just something that happens today or tonight and never again. Although I would hope it would lead to something long-term between us; I used to be the master of one-night stands.”

I spread my arms, and Lisa came into my arms. I loved the feel of her naked breasts against my chest, and I’m sure she could feel my rising cock down below the waterline trying to seek out her nether region. She wrapped her legs around me, and that pushed her pussy against my groin. I could feel myself harden. I leaned in and gave Lisa a serious kiss. She choked up a bit with emotion and hugged me to her with both arms. I thought how much she’d changed from the first few times I met her, and thought she’d made huge strides towards being a desirable woman in my book.

We made out for a while. She was tender and wasn’t trying to devour me, the way she had on a few of our earlier meetings. She seemed vulnerable too, and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t taking advantage of her because of that. She let me take the lead with her when I changed to French kisses. Those made her happier, at least that was how I interpreted the slight growl that came from deep inside her.

“Come, and let’s get out of the pool. I’m turning into a prune anyway.”

She giggled, “You’re not turning into a prune everywhere.” I felt her grope my cock and pull on it a couple of times as she reached down into the water between us.

We broke apart and I followed her sweet ass as she got out of the pool by way of the ladder at the deep end. I saw her best parts up close and personal as we got up to the patio.

The sun had set, but the sky was still light. I still had dinner to grill, but I didn’t want to stop the momentum that had just started with Lisa. I feared that she’d take the diversion as a not-so-subtle way for me to tell that I didn’t want her, when the opposite was the case.

Christy came to the door and called out to me. “Hey, we’ve made a salad and some side dishes, but instead of grilling why don’t we call for pizza. I bet we can get really good delivery service if the same guy we had the last time is on duty.”

I laughed and replied, “Good. Do it. You know where my wallet is.”

Lisa asked, “What happened the ‘last time’ or is it the obvious?”

I chuckled, “The obvious. Marcia and Ashley accepted the pizza and paid the guy completely nude.”

“Oh, God. I thought I raised her better.”

“Would you do it?”

Lisa was quiet and developed a real smirk. “You know I would. Would you think I’d reverted to my old slutty ways if I did that? I can’t do it alone though. What a lark!”

“Marcia will do it with you if we can break her away from Doug and Deb. Heck, maybe Deb would do it too, or your daughter again.”

I turned to the threesome having the serious discussion, “Hey, when the pizza boy comes, do you want to join Lisa in answering the door ‘au naturel’ like you did last time?”

Marcia said, “Heck yes! Come on Deb, it’s a blast. You get a little taste of real exhibitionism.”

I commented, “If they remember the address, I bet the pizza boy doesn’t come alone. He’ll have a sidekick or the boss with him.”

“So much the better,” Marcia replied. She snickered, “We don’t want anybody to cum alone.”

I picked up a towel from our stack on one of the tables, and I carefully dried Lisa, treating her with respect and tenderness. She closed her eyes and just stood like a statue as I tended to her taut body. As I finished, she took the towel from me and returned the gesture. Well, she added something.

When she was kneeling to dry my legs, she also paid careful attention to my tumescent cock, at first only with the towel, then with her hand and the towel, and then with her mouth. After several erotic thrusts where she took me completely into her body, she pulled away.

Lisa looked up at me with questioning eyes, “Too slutty? I don’t want to do anything to displease you or make you think that I haven’t reformed.”

I whispered to her, “Just right; erotic, not slutty. You’re a dream.” I let her continue for a couple of minutes, but I wanted more from her than a blowjob.

I led Lisa to one of my doublewide chaises, lay down, and pulled her down on top of me and into my arms. We made out a little as my hands wandered over her body. Soon enough, we were on our sides and I had two fingers deep in her pussy stroking her G-spot. Lisa’s back arched and she held that position for a few minutes, maximizing the contact and stimulation. When I sped up my fingering and then moved so I could suck on her clit as well as stroke, she ejaculated and came in my mouth and face, collapsing totally into the chaise. She tasted like some exotic elixir that would heal all the ills of mankind. I moved up and kissed her; my wet face didn’t put her off stride.

“Oh, God. No wonder my daughter and the others love you,” Lisa panted after I’d kissed her.

I glanced at Marcia, Deb, and Doug, and they were in the three-way kiss in the pool, with their hands obviously doing things to each other’s genitalia just under the waterline. I doubted they’d mind what I was about to do.

I worked on Lisa, bringing her back up the scale again, only this time when she neared her peak I stopped my manual manipulation of her vagina and substituted my cock, sliding easily into her highly lubricated interior as she held her pink open for me in invitation and capitulation.

Our fuck was short and tender; maybe ten minutes, and full of body contact and kisses. I knew sex generated oxytocin – the cuddle hormone – that results in affectionate feelings for your love object. That hormone was working overtime. I was feeling very loving towards Lisa despite my past reservations. She and I synchronized our orgasms, and I satisfyingly filled up her pussy with my cum as she came and pulsed around my shaft deep inside her. I hadn’t asked about birth control, but I’d follow up later on that question. I assumed she would have said something if she was worried.

Two teens sat down beside us while I was still buried inside Lisa and atop her body, trying not to smother her too badly. We were kissing very tenderly before we were interrupted.

Ashley said, “Very hot, mom. Very very hot. Not the first time I’ve seen you fuck, but probably the hottest.”

Lisa said in a worried tone from beneath me, “When did you see me before?”

“I don’t remember the guy’s name the first time, but you were on the sofa at home going at it. You thought I was asleep; I think about five years ago. You kept screaming for to him to go harder, faster, deeper, and lots of other things.” She laughed, “You’ve done it a lot since and I watched too. I even jilled off watching you many times. It was one of the ways I learned about the birds and bees and technique, although a lot of your fucks didn’t have much technique except jam and cram.”

Lisa nodded and hugged me as I rolled to the side so I could also talk to Christy and Ash. Lisa said, “Let me tell you something you probably already know. Professor James Clark is loaded with technique, and he cares a lot about his partner. He made love to me, and I can’t remember the last time that happened in my life the way he did it, if there ever was a time before. I think I’ve just cum about a dozen times since he started with me. I never had that kind of experience before. He’s ... fabulous.”

Ash teased, “Well, you can’t have him, he’s mine.”

Lisa gave an artificial pout and teased back, “Well, you have to share him once in a while.” She adopted a pouty tone, “After all, I am your mother, and mothers and daughters should share everything.”

Ashley and Christy laughed. Christy said, “Do you want to take a break for dinner. The pizza should be here pretty soon – Deb and I are doing the door while Ash and Marcia help pay or carry the boxes.” She looked at Lisa and added, “If you want to play our game you might want to clean up slightly or hit the pool.” I nodded; the generous donation of cum I’d left in Lisa’s pussy was visibly evacuating her quim next to where my partially flaccid cock lay on her thigh.

Lisa acknowledged, “Pool,” and walked gracefully to the steps and walked in. As she went in Deb, Doug, and Marcia passed her getting out. They looked flushed, and Doug still sported a nearly purple, rock hard erection pointing at the sky.

Marcia came close and kissed me, “You and Lisa were hot together. I bet you liked getting some new pussy. I’m glad she’s going to be around once in a while. I like the person she’s become.” I got another kiss and she added, “Deb wants to play with you later. She has explicit permission and even encouragement from everyone else who’s here. I think Doug and I have an appointment to be together too, that is, if it’s okay with you?”

“More than okay,” I replied. “It’s long overdue.”

I continued, “The girls are thinking about how much they wanted to participate in our impending orgy. I referred them to you or Deb or Lisa for a woman’s view on things like sharing yourself with others on a more casual basis, frequency, fun sex, emotions, and things along those lines.”

I glanced at Lisa, “I’m not sure what you might do, although I think that your past and the responsiveness I just savored might make you want to join in. Just because there’s a New Lisa doesn’t mean you have to shut down completely, and rest assured I won’t think any less of you.”

Lisa mumbled, “I’ll think about it.” She grinned that told me which way she was leaning. She went deeper into the pool.

Christy called out from the house, “Pizza delivery car coming up the driveway.”

Marcia and Deb hustled into the house after quickly drying off with one of the pool towels. Lisa rushed along a few seconds behind them after she got out of the pool and quickly dried herself. I wrapped a towel around my midsection and sauntered into the kitchen. Doug appeared in the kitchen wearing his shorts, although he had a noticeable bulge. I got us each glasses of wine, and poured some for the women. I held back pouring anything for Ash and Chris to see what they wanted to drink. I’d allowed them an occasional half glass, but neither of them were too excited about alcohol the way I’d been as a teen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.