The Professor
Chapter 11: Foursome loving

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Foursome loving - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

After cleaning up dinner the four of us migrated to my large bed. I was wondering how I would please three women. Two had been a significant challenge; three seemed impossible to contemplate. I made a wish that either I’d be exceptionally functional with short recovery times, or that the girls would be having so much fun playing with each other than they wouldn’t notice my lack of vitality.

I started with Chris, held her and kissed her, and then moved to Ashley, and then to Marcia. I went back to Chris, about to reengage each of the girls with erotic kisses, and then do my best. Chris was becoming exceptionally wound up, thrusting her hips in my direction, and begging me to finger her and suck on her breasts.

I glanced next to me. Marcia and Ash had moved into a sixty-nine. Ash had said she’d be willing to experiment with a new female, and there she was. They were each moaning and praising what the other was doing, so I decided to leave well enough alone for the moment and focus on Chris.

Chris mounted me, and we started to make love. She wanted something a little rougher and less tender than our usual style, and I chalked that up to the group sex. My hips were moving. Her hips were moving. I loved looking at her sweet body bouncing atop mine as she pleasured herself. I’d explained to both teens that when they were pleasing themselves they were pleasing me. I told them I was not shy about asking them to do something for my own pleasure and I didn’t want them to be reticent to ask for something either.

Chris slid though two orgasms, shuddering into a frozen position above me for a half minute during each one. She had become adept at milking orgasms from me during vaginal intercourse. I could recall the first climax I’d given her, and that memory brought me pleasure. We understood each other’s bodies at this point.

I added the pad of my thumb on her clit to see what she’d think of that idea. Chris looked up at the ceiling and gasped, “Oh, my God” about a dozen times. I kept strumming her clit, and she went through four more orgasms in fairly rapid succession. Ash and Marcia paused and watched us as Chris went through each one.

Chris had one more large orgasm and then asked for a ‘breather.’ She dismounted from me and scampered off to the kitchen to get some bottles of cold water for everybody.

I turned, and Ash fell into my arms. Well, Marcia was sort of pushing her. I kissed Ash and tasted Marcia on her lips, tongue, and face. They’d been busy while my attention had been focused on Chris.

Ashley wanted sweet, slow, and loving from me, and that’s what I delivered. I showered her with loving kisses, and words of love and devotion to her. Her sweet and voluptuous body was so responsive as we moved together. I went down on her for a couple of minutes, delivering some additional orgasms to what I guessed Marcia had done for her. Beside us, Chris and Marcia had started to kiss and make out.

After what I thought was equal time with Ashley compared to what I’d spent with Chris, I made a motion to Marcia. I was still trying to figure out how to interact with three hot girls at the same time. She shook her head and then got a devilish grin. She nudged me away from Ashley, even taking a few seconds to suck on my wet shaft just as I pulled out of the hot teenager’s pussy.

Marcia arranged the three of them in a rough triangle with heads to pussies. Ash and Chris understood immediately and got busy. Chris was eating out Ashley, who in turn was eating out Marcia, who in turn was eating out Chris to complete their sapphic triangle.

After a minute I playfully remarked, “I hope this doesn’t mean that I’ve become superfluous in all of your relationships.”

Without stopping what they were doing I heard a few negative replies, which gave me some sort of humorous comfort. I stroked myself to maintain my erection, but I probably didn’t need to do that because the daisy chain the girls had formed was one of the hottest things I’d ever seen. After about ten minutes Marcia orchestrated everyone turning the other way to eat out the other person in the threesome they’d formed.

I sat in a bedroom chair and watched the trio, occasionally moving around the bed to get a different vantage point on one of my lovers. My libido was at an all-time high. I doubt I’d ever been so horny and desirous of female flesh. Marcia must have known because after a few more minutes, she broke up their little lesbian-like orgy.

Marcia crawled over to me, and inhaled my steel shaft. To my surprise, she took the entire thing in until her lips pressed against my pubes. I think half of me was down her throat and the rest in her mouth. She then started to hum and do little head twists that did strange and wonderful things to my cock. Eventually, she pulled off of me, looked at me with great longing, and said, “Come and fuck me.”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I buried my cock in Marcia’s tight pussy only a few seconds later. She tilted her pelvis up to meet my down thrusts, and we went at it hot and heavy. Having watched the teens and her performing for me, I was in desperate need of ejaculation, but I didn’t want to do anything until I’d brought Marcia some pleasure.

Marcia must have read my mind. She said, “I’ve already had a dozen orgasms from Ash and Chris, so don’t worry about giving me any more right now. This is for you. Cum inside me as soon as you can. I want it all, every last drop; hot, wet, and deep inside my tight little cunt that loves your cock pumping away inside it. You can do this a lot with me I hope you know. I really want you to fuck me morning, noon, and night. I am one of the horniest women you will ever meet. I love to fuck. I love to make love.”

Those few words were all it took; well, along with her twerking her pussy up at me. I exploded in what was nearly a nuclear event. I felt every pulse of my ejaculation from head to toe nail in rolling waves of orgasmic pleasure. I felt what seemed like a gallon of my man jizz leaving my body for hers. With every incipient pulse, I slammed my body into Marcia’s with pleasure. I was vaguely aware that Marcia was also deep in the midst of a female orgasm. She started squirting girl juice from her pussy up at my final thrusts. We were flooding the bed; there’d be a helluva wet spot. I could care less.

I collapsed into Marcia’s arms and she wrapped me up and smothered me with kisses that I was enthusiastically returning.

I felt some nudges by one of the teens to move. I extracted from Marcia and moved aside, but kept in proximity so I could kiss her and enjoy the feel of her fabulous tits.

Someone sucked my cock into their mouth and nearly deep throated me in the cleaning process, and then they moved on. When I looked down Marcia’s body to see what was happening, I discovered that Ash and Christy were camped out in front of her dripping pussy and taking turns running their tongues up and down her sex, collecting excess cum we’d both ejected and pleasing their new lover. This was working out much better than I thought.

Ashley glanced up Marcia’s nude and quivering body at me and grinned. She teased, “Clean up on aisle four,” and then dove back into the wet quim in front of her as Christy left her an opening to the wet slit.


We were mostly quiet while driving to Robotix the next morning. I made sure there were no issues, and Ashley and Christy assured me they were fine and only suffering from a slight lack of sleep. We had kept the ‘three females and one male’ orgy going until almost two in the morning when we all nearly dropped from physical exhaustion. We were sated but happy. I was empowered by sex and running on nervous energy.

I had climaxed with each of the girls and then succumbed a last time to a triple blowjob while I simultaneously ate out Ash’s pussy as we sixty-nined. The girls told me they’d lost count early in the evening of the number of orgasms they’d received from me and the other two. The evening had been the most sex-filled, decadent, arousing, and memorable night in my life. The girls confirmed the same about them.

Coffee had a restorative effect on each us as we swung into action with our teams working on various machine learning algorithms. Chris’ team focused on translating sensor data into what a computer would interpret as human-like sensory information and then make an appropriate response, learning in the process whether this produced the desirable result. They were using a computer with some breadboarded sensor electronics with, for example, wet, dry, hot, and cold tests.

My speech synthesis team, led by Ray Jennings, our client, seemed slightly ahead of the others, but only because there was a long history in the industry of companies trying to get computers to talk like humans. Syllabification was not the issue; it was algorithmically defining the response they wanted stated based on sensory input without there appearing to be a gap in time. Some words and phrases needed accompanying expressions, for instance, ‘I’m angry’ should not have a smile as an allowable expression; a frown or tears should not go along with ‘I’m happy’ except that tears can come from a very happy person who has become very emotional.

Ash’s team was worried especially about speech and other sounds that were input to the natural language processing algorithms. The goal was one hundred percent accuracy, but they were only in the high nineties with what they’d accomplished – about par with the rest of industry.

The day seemed to take forever to end. As I woke up, I realized I had many questions for Ash and Christy, and an equal number for Marcia, although I wasn’t sure when I’d see her next.

I would be dropping the teens off at the train station on the way home, so they could travel to their parents’ homes. I wondered whether they would get their pretty noses bent out of shape if I saw Marcia over the weekend for a date. Over lunch I asked them that question, and thought I got genuine replies to please see her and to bring her into the fold. They too were curious about what she thought about the past couple of nights and made me promise to find out and share that information with them when I saw them again on Sunday night.

I texted Marcia, asked what her weekend plans were. Her response came back immediately, ‘Can’t wait to see you. Sorry A and C can’t be with us. Want to meet me for dinner at Swan’s? How about 7 p.m.?” I texted back that I’d meet her there.

When we left Robotix about five-thirty we had about a thirty-minute car ride to the Dillon train station. I quizzed the girls about their impressions about Marcia and the previous night.

Chris started with great enthusiasm, “One word: FABULOUS. I like Marcia – a lot. She’s nice and I want her as a friend, and I love her as a lover. Boy, can she eat pussy and give out orgasms. Any hesitation I had about her is completely gone.”

Ash added, “I think she’s really smart too, but we haven’t had time for any great intellectual discussions other than talking about relationships, a little about her art and work, and a couple of other incidental remarks. I want her around a lot more, especially if we continue to be sexual with each other, and that’s not to take anything away from what we have with you.”

I reluctantly stated, “I know, I wear out quickly.”

“You’re a male and need recovery time after you achieve orgasm. We’re females and can keep going without stopping, but building one on top of another. Marcia understands how to keep them rolling through our bodies. The next time, I really want to get lessons from her. You talked about continuously learning about sex and how to please your partner; well, that’s what I want her to teach me – to teach us.”

“I’m all for that. Anything else?”

Chris spoke, “Well, she gave me hope that my body will grow out of this boyish figure I seem to have inherited at this age. It’s no secret, I’d love more shapely legs, bigger boobs, and a sexier shape.”

I said emphatically, “Chris, I love you just the way you are. You don’t have to change to be more appealing to me.”

Ash added, “Or to me, and I don’t think to Marcia either. We all love you as you, whether you’re as you are today ... or some sexy model starring in a porn movie.” She giggled at her last thought.

Chris was quiet, but I think she was grateful for our affirmations about her.

A mile on the Interstate rolled by and Chris spoke, “Yes, I do have something else regarding Marcia, and it’s an observation. We’ve talked about building an intimate relationship with each other. This required talking and listening to each other, and we’re good with that, and I think she is too. We just need to talk more to her.

“We also talked about transparency, which to me means that we don’t hide parts of ourselves. I think Ash guessed her big secret, not that she was bisexual but that Deb Summer is her paramour. I want to see if she’ll talk more about that. I want details for several reasons, and I admit one of them is purely lurid interest, since we know Mrs. Summer.

“Being vulnerable to each other is part of intimacy, and that means sharing some of your fears. We haven’t done much of that with each other, but a little. You know I worry about never outgrowing my teenage body, for instance. Ashley, I know you worry about your mother and how embarrassing she can be and whether that will impact your ability to finish college and move into adulthood as a whole person. Jim, I know you have concerns about any relationship and whether it would lead to divorce or emotional pain the way your first marriage ended. We don’t know that side of Marcia yet, except that she wanted some relationships and they fell apart because the men she chose were intolerant of her bisexual nature.”

Chris paused, “Lastly, an intimate relationship has to be a two-way avenue; it has to be reciprocal between each party. We make that extra hard because there are three or four of us. We want wide reciprocity where we each know about everything there is to know about the others. We want to be able to anticipate, help, support, draw strength, and be drawn into the relationship because of those two-way feelings and communications. We need more of this from Marcia.”

Chris summarized, “So, my take on Marcia is that we took some beginning steps towards our intimate relationship with her. You’ll notice I didn’t dwell on the sexual nature of what we did. The sex augments and amplifies an intimate relationship, but we could have one without it.”

I said, “I agree. Good assessment. I also like the word ‘bonding,’ because it also implies doing things together – social things so there are shared experiences, hobbies, and things like that. Meghan and I didn’t have that, and that lack contributed to the dissolution of our marriage bonds.”

Ashley said, “What about commitment? Don’t we need to also have some commitment to our relationship, even at the start? I think the three of us have that, but we’re not sure about Marcia. The three of us are committed to each other; we’ve said that to each other in many ways explicit and implicit. We are committed to seeing this threesome last more than a few weeks or months. We each talked about a much longer-term view.

“And that brings me to something else,” Ashley said. “We ought to have some shared vision about the future. We are a polyamorous group. Do we eventually marry each other? I know we can’t do that legally, but we can do that in other ways like a commitment ceremony. Do we have children? When? How? Are there others who join with us? What social setting do we create? What about our careers and work; how does that influence the makeup of our complex family? I could keep going.”

I chuckled, “I think we just defined the agenda for a lot of our discussions for the next decade or two. I look forward to every minute with you two – and truthfully, maybe with Marcia.”

“Yes, you set up dinner with her, and that’s fine with me,” Chris said. “In the last five or ten minutes you’ve heard us talk about our relationship and some of the criteria we are starting to think about. What I would hope you’d find out over time with her is whether she’s on the same page as we are. If she is, then pull her into our circle more and more. Do you agree Ash?”

Chris looked over her shoulder into the backseat at Ashley.

Ash responded, “I do. I’d also like to know if the games we played last night were a one-night stand or whether she really liked us enough to want to keep doing that. I liked them and would like to enjoy things like that on a steady basis, but not if it’s just casual sex. With Marcia, I want there to be an emotional underpinning to what we do. I thought last night there was the beginning of that, but I need to know more.

“If Marcia does feel the same, then I want her around a lot more both to talk with and to be romantically and sexually involved with.”

I nodded, as we pulled into the train depot parking area. “I guess I have a tall order for the weekend. I’ll see what I can find out, develop, initiate, and determine. I’ll report back on Sunday evening.”

We all got out of the car, and I unloaded the girls’ overnight bags from the back of the car. We hugged and kissed goodbye, and I watched them disappear into the building to wait for the train. As I drove out of the station, I saw their train approaching so knew they’d be home on time.


I was having a glass of wine in the bar at Swan’s and reading headlines on my iPhone when this gorgeous and sharply dressed specimen of sexy womanhood sashayed across the bar area right to me. I got a kiss that made the water in the fish tank behind the bar boil over. I also got envious looks from a dozen other males having after-work drinks together. Marcia did leave a great and very sexy impression, and I felt glad to be the recipient of her affection in a public place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.