The Professor - Cover

The Professor

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Sapphic play, sex, lust, and conniving for more

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sapphic play, sex, lust, and conniving for more - Professor Jim Clark has a problem: two brilliant young teenage girls that wend their way into his life and his heart in an illicit relationship, but then along comes Marcia, more his age and equally engaging. Lisa, one of the teen's mothers, also attempts seduction before a life-threatening trauma. Other women also play important roles in his life. Follow them as they meet and their relationships develop with interesting twists and turns. 29 chapters. Slow start on the sex; but then, Wow!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We had a nice fire in the family room fireplace again after dinner, and the three of us got creative about our lust, sexuality, and loving in front of the hearth. I made a gentle suggestion that the two girls start out while I watched. They agreed but only after we were all nude and they had each sucked on me to bring my cock to the rigidity of a titanium steel shaft. My God, these two girls were the sexiest creatures on the planet. They loved sex as much as I did.

Ash and Chris stood in front of the fireplace and gently touched each other. They moved slowly and erotically, and I got a chance to watch each of them more closely. They were each lightly panting in anticipation of the sexual encounter the evening offered.

Chris had a thin feminine body with small breasts. I wondered if her breasts would blossom further as she got older. I’d even seen some college co-eds bloom and change in major ways over one semester. She’d commented the night before about being flat chested. I could honestly tell her that I didn’t care. She was so beautiful in my mind; I had a hard time conceiving of a prettier blonde. Although small she had sensitive mounds with erect nipples that sat astride sand-colored areolas. I had discovered only that morning that I could bring her to orgasm by simple sucking on one breast and lightly pinching the other.

She had good posture, and coltish legs that had yet to develop all the feminine curves that would soon come and call to all ‘leg men’ in invitation. Chris had feminine hips, pronounced pelvis with slim flat abs that sloped down to her mons, a developing blonde pubic bush, and then to her hot slit that she said wanted me in her all the time. Seeing her naked made me realize her body was an engraved invitation to have sex with her. We were on the same page about that.

Ashley tended more towards the body of a grown full-breasted woman. Her legs already had the shapely calves; her hips were trim and even more invitational; her mons was pronounced, and a cultured patch of pubic hair pointed downward to her womanhood. Ash’s breasts were well shaped, full, and jiggly. Her nipples were full, broad eraser-sized nubs against large dark areolas. The slope of her breasts led upward to a graceful neck and her long brunette tresses.

The girls kissed and rubbed their breasts together. One of them giggled. Ashley leaned forward to suckle on Chris’ developing mounds. There was passion and love there. Chris pulled the two of them to one of the sofas adjacent to the fireplace. They stretched out next to each other with their hands and mouths focused on breast play and then pussy play.

Somehow they quickly learned that if they got their legs in the right position that they could hump their pussies on each other. The whole scene with the two of them was hotter than the surface of the sun. I sat gently stroking my cock and watching the scene. Why did the male animal get so turned on watching two females sexing each other?

The girls slid around on each other into a sixty-nine, only they were on their sides. They could each use their hands and mouth on their lover, and that’s exactly what they did. As a fan of porn I could tell they were each novices at their sapphic interaction. Moves were tentative, and when something was found that elicited a desired response it was repeated more than needed. Light touches and kisses gave way to more aggressive pawing and the use of tongue and pulling with lips and even teeth. Chris had large labia minora she called her elephant ears, and Ash discovered she could pleasure her partner by pulling them away from her body with her mouth, even inhaling them completely and sucking on them.

Each girl had several orgasms at the behest of the other. Their initial explorations brought a great deal of pleasure to the other. After they each had climaxes close together, they looked over at me and smiled.

Chris said to me in a husky voice, “I could do this all night long, but we also want to pleasure you – and be pleasured by you.” I moved and she kissed me; I could taste Ashley’s juices all over her face and mouth. She smelled and tasted divine. To emphasize the point, I licked her face where Ash’s juices remained. The girls laughed as I moaned with delight.

We spread out a duvet and blanket on the floor and I got down between the two girls. Ashley said, “Spend time with Christy first. I want to watch the two of you, then you can make love to me.”

Chris added, “And then we’re doing this all over again before bedtime.”

I kissed both of them and then Ashley nudged me to her friend and new lover. I repeated some of what Ashley had done to her, spending more time eating and fingering her tight vagina. I milked one orgasm from her small frame; one that made her shudder and writhe for almost a full minute as the pleasure ravaged her insides.’’

Chris gasped, “Come and fuck me ... please. I need you. I need to feel your penis inside me.” She held her arms out to me. I had no doubt how welcome I was in her life.

Ashley piped up from beside us, “It’s a cock. Remember what we read. Guys like to hear it called a cock.”

Chris looked up at me from her supine position, “Is that right? Fuck me with your cock.”

I nodded and said, “Yes. The crude term is arousing to us, and in a situation like this you want lots of arousal. What do you want me to call this?” I ran a finger up her slit, and pushed into her vagina.

“Pussy?” she said tentatively.

“That works, but I could also call it a cunt or vag or twat or my cock hole. There are hundred of names for this and I might use all of them for this on either of you. You will learn that I can be crude sometimes, even a lot of the time.”

Chris reached forward and grabbed my granite shaft and moved the head up and down her slit. She said, “Good. Be crude with me. I like it. I’ll learn too. We read that men love dirty talk. Hell, I love dirty talk. Now, fuck me.”

I moved a little closer to her and took back control of my shaft from her. I wiped the purple crown around her pussy, even making some false thrusts where I would stroke over her clit. She’d jerk in arousal every time. After a minute of this, neither of us could stand it any longer. I held myself at her opening, and inched slowly forward until I had slowly slid every millimeter of my shaft into her love tunnel. She sighed and groaned and writhed as each fraction of an inch penetrated her quim. I chuckled because more names for her pussy were coming to me as we started.

I moved slowly in and out of her. Chris orgasmed again after only a few seconds. She was clutching the blanket with white knuckles. I could tell that every move I made delivered peak after peak of pleasure to her, some higher than others. I sped up, and a few minutes later delivered another major climax that about turned her inside out.

I suddenly jerked my cock out of Christy’s shaft, so fast there was a popping sound. She writhed into another orgasm and curled into fetal ball in front of me. “Oh, God,” she moaned, “that was so hot – so fucking hot.”

I turned to Ashley and flipped the young teen onto her back in front of me, as she shrieked in surprise. She wasn’t resistant in the least. She held herself open for me with sparkling eyes, her pink interior visible as she parted her lips and as I moved the head of my cock, wet with Chris’ juices, around her wet slit.

I probed into her vagina, and then slid inside in another long, slow stroke. I held myself there and stroked her clit with two fingers until she climaxed. She gasped, “Oh, God, yessssss. I’m so full of you. Never leave.”

I pumped my cock back and forth into her body for several minutes. Every stroke made me harder and longer and more determined to fill her with a huge load of cum. I could feel the edge getting nearer and I sped up to reach that goal.

Ashley announced, “Cum on my face. I want you to cum on me. Cover me with it.”

Chris was suddenly lying there beside her; she said, “NO, cum on OUR faces. We saw it in a porn film and want to see what it’s like. We love you, but cum on us.”

Ashley’s body shifted forward so I was closer to her head, yet I was still fucking her. She leaned forward, and Chris’ face was suddenly right there too; they each lapped her lips and opened their mouths. I had been masturbating in front of the two teens. I exploded like I never had before in my life. The jizz shot from my cock like a water cannon. My first shot of man goo caught Ashley with a heavy deposit from her right breast up to her forehead and into her hair. My next shot splattered across Chris’ sweet face from forehead to neck, some going into her open mouth. The subsequent shots I distributed between them until my last dribbles covered Ashley’s other breast. They were drenched in my white man juice. I’d never cum so much in my life.

A long moment of silence followed after my orgasmic ejaculations ended. I was breathless. This had been hyper hot. We looked at each other. My spend was dripping down each of the girl’s faces onto their breasts and lower bodies.

Ashley started it. She pointed at Christy, and started to laugh. Christy laughed too and pointed back, even running a finger across Ashley’s cheek to collect some of the cum. She brought the finger to her mouth and sucked on it, but continued to laugh. The laughter was contagious, and soon I was involved.

What we’d collectively done, and the resulting mess brought the result past erotic into the realm of ridiculous and comic. I had to agree with Ashley as she commented, “It looked better in a porn video when I was masturbating.”

The laughter brought tears to everyone’s eyes, especially the girls. It was one of those moments when you couldn’t stop laughing even if you wanted to.

I allowed as how this was what happened when you were willing to try anything once. I mentioned something about this being the ‘first and last’ time we’d try that.

Christy immediately said, “Oh, no. I liked it. This was fun. I wouldn’t want to do it every day, but we’ll do this again if you’re willing.” She was still chuckling, and she was still collecting my jizz from Ashley’s body and swallowing it. For that matter, Ashley agreed, and started to collect the juice from Christy’s body and suck it down.

When they were more or less through cleaning each other and no longer dripping, I pulled each girl to me and French kissed with them. I could taste myself, but it wasn’t objectionable, plus they had taken in far more that the residual I tasted.

Chris was amazed; “You kissed me even though I tasted of you?”

“If you are nice enough to do what you did with what I gave you, my tasting a little bit of it isn’t going to be a show stopper. I’ll eat your pussy after I’ve come in it too. It’s a good way to get another orgasm or two out of me.”

Ashley smiled, “I’ll take that as a promise.”

“Do you want to shower?” I asked.

Both girls shook their heads. “No, we want a second round after you rest. In the meanwhile, could we watch some porn where there are two girls and a guy?”

I grinned at Ashley’s request, and played with a few of the remote controls for my family room media and TV center, until I had a selection of about thirty porn videos from one website showing on the large screen.

Ashley jumped up and down and pointed at one, “Oh, Let’s watch that one – ‘Two teen girls and one older guy get naughty.’ That sounds like us.”

I started the forty-five minute video as the girls cuddled up to me with their sticky bodies and we leaned against the sofa as we sat on my deep shag carpeting. The movie was formula porn, as I call it. What the girls were doing to restore my sexual vitality was anything but formula. It worked and I managed to satisfy each of them over the course of the next two hours that included several more pornographic videos to their delight.


We woke the next morning to a blindingly bright sunny day. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky; however, there were gusty winds that died down throughout the day. The disaster of a forty-inch snowfall was more than evident everywhere we looked. The television was still reporting on how the state was closed at least until midnight. Major roads were still impassable; minor roads might not become passable for many days. Only a few bus routes were operating. The ‘T’ and Amtrak were still out of service. Government offices, most banks, and schools were closed, and so were all the major businesses in the state. Snowplows were allowed on the street but no others. I called up to Robotix, but no one was there. The phone’s recorded message informed callers that they would likely not be in the office until the following Monday.

The university remained closed. I called my department chairman, and he informed me that the college would remain closed until Monday. He’d been in the process of calling the entire faculty in the department when I reached him. While we talked the regular power returned.

The girls went through my closet and drawers and found some sweat clothes they could wear that would enable them to help me dig out the garage while keeping their wool slacks dry. There was little I could do with my quarter-mile of driveway until my plow service showed up. They did indeed show up late that afternoon and spent almost an hour getting from the main road into my house, garage, and turn-around area. The girls brought the plow operator some hot cocoa that he appreciated. I think he was even more appreciative that I had two hot teenage vixens stuck with me. He was able to tell us what some of the other roads around town were like, but it wasn’t good news.

Christy, Ashley, and I enjoyed another erotic evening in front of a roaring fire. More importantly, we also talked about what would happen when we went back to reality. I didn’t need to remind them that there could be no indications that we had anything other than a faculty-student relationship. They promised they understood and would never get me in trouble. I prayed I could trust them.

Friday morning the three of us enjoyed a leisurely lovemaking session, had breakfast, and then we trundled into my Subaru for the first time since we got to my house on Tuesday night after having been at Robotix for two-thirds of a day doing consulting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.