Primeval Urges
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Mercy wakes groggy and slightly confused. She feels cold. When she tries to move, she realizes that she is restrained. She tries her best to clear her head and asses her situation. The last thing she remembers is the rain as it started beating down and then darkness.

She is bent over a large, cold rock. Something equally cold but slimy is wrapped around her ankles. Her feet and legs are spread wide apart. Mercy’s shoulders ache. Her arms are pulled straight out apart in opposite directions by the same slimy things—glowing, purple tentacles that seem to drop from beneath the ground of the ceiling and floor. There is no support for her head as she just hangs there.

In her current position, her pussy is exposed.

But to what?

Her body begins to shake in a nervous tremor.

“What do you want?” she calls out into the darkness. The sound of falling rain becomes clearer, closer than before, but the faint light isn’t anywhere near, just the glowing of her restraints. “I’m not going to leave. I think I’ve already proven that!”

The woman hears a noise, almost like a squishing. She looks forward to see a lone, glowing tentacle starring at her. Its end is tapered and its length looks as smooth as silk. It moves forward until it is merely inches from Mercy’s face.

Then suddenly, Mercy feels something slimy wrap around her throat, pulling her head up. The tentacle before her face flies forward to forcibly stuff itself into her mouth. Her eyes water from the force of it slamming into the back of her throat. And before she can even have a chance to adjust to this sudden violation, the woman arches her back as pain rips through her, Her cunt feels like it is about to split open. She feels something stiff, long and slimy inside her. This invader is bigger than anything before now, and much, much rougher. She fights to move, but her legs are spread apart. Try as she might, she cannot close her legs.

What does it want from me?

The woman flinches and gags. With the wide tentacle in her mouth, she finds that she is having a difficult time breathing. Then she feels her pussy growing wet. Clearly she is being treated worse than ever—her punishments growing lengthier and heavier with each encounter. Yet, for some strange reason, her body and obviously a part of her mind, is reacting in a good way toward it.

The fat tentacle from behind begins to quicken its pace. It slams into her cunt forcibly. Then she feels it swell inside her and knows what is coming next, or at least thinks she does. She feels the convulsions of the glowing appendage and then the familiar feel of the green, sticky fluid. But then there is something new and different. All along the length jammed in her, she feels something moving—something solid and round. When it reaches the tip, she feels it bounce against her womb and settle.

What the fuck was that?

Then just as quickly as the tentacle was there, it slips out and disappears into the darkness. The woman is left sitting there with the large, slick appendage still in her mouth. Nothing else comes out of the darkness, and all she is left with is a full mouth and her thoughts. She takes a moment to mull the thoughts about what the feeling was when she is interrupted by a small pulse in her mouth.

Her jaw is starting to ache and she takes it as a que to begin sucking on it. Immediately she begins to suck. She can’t really bob her head due to her current position, but she runs her tongue along the length and sucks as hard as she can. Her pussy still ache from the fucking she just got.

Is this some measure of control for me?

Her thoughts are interrupted once more when she feels another slimy tentacle enter her ass. It rams itself completely in her back door and into her belly where it proceeds to quickly fuck her. Mercy never stops sucking on the tentacle in her mouth. And she is soon rewarded for her efforts. Little by little she can taste the thing’s seed before it is suddenly being shot down her throat.

Load after load of cum shoots into her mouth. It runs up out past her lips and spills onto the floor. At the same time, the appendage in her ass begins to erupt. She feels it jerking inside her ass and like her mouth, the cum running out of it. Then like the first, something large and round pass through their lengths. The first is received via her ass to settle deep within her bowels. The second pass into her mouth and into her throat. For a few moments Mercy doesn’t think it will go and that will die from choking to death, but like the other two, it goes down to settle deep within her.

Her mind is reeling at this, not sure what to think or of and certainly no idea what the hell is going on or why. Then both tentacles secede from her at the same time. They had been there so long that the woman almost feels empty without them. Mercy’s tongue continues to lick for just a second after the extremity is gone.

Mercy doesn’t understand what is happening to her. Surely after everything she has been through, something like this shouldn’t be needed. How long have I been here? She shakes her head and just rests, trying to catch her breathe while clearing her head. She lets the glowing tentacles hold her up as cum runs from her mouth, her pussy and ass.

“Do you think you have been used?” a voice suddenly rings out.

Quickly, Mercy whips her head around to seek out the owner. The voice sounds so familiar and yet so distant and unfamiliar.

“Do you feel like you are being treated unfairly?” the voice asks.

“Fuck you!” Mercy yells. She is enraged. Yes, she feels used. Yes, she feels mistreated. Most of all she feels betrayed.

Laughter follows, but she still cannot see its owner. She can’t tell what direction is comes from either. “We are nowhere near finished with you. In fact we are just getting started.

With that, the ground erupts with glowing, purple tentacles. They are everywhere, surrounding her. They come from the floor, the ceiling and the walls. There are far too many for her to count. Her mind is trying to process this new information, this new situation, this new unknown when another tentacle violently strikes into her pussy. It instantly begins fucking her furiously, plowing its way deep inside her already aching cunt.

As her body is being used for whatever purpose, the voice returns. “You are going to be our vessel.”

“Vessel for what?” Mercy asks, though her first reply was going to be a lot more vulgar.

Instead of an answer, one of the glowing tentacles shoots forward as another wraps around her neck, squeezing and forcing her mouth open. The first slides right in and down her throat. Unlike the first of these intruders, it moves, eliminating the need for her stimulation. She gags on its length as it repeatedly shoves itself down her throat.

The two tentacles continues their back and forth movement, fucking her relentlessly without any rhyme or rhythm. Eventually the one in her cunt buries itself deep within and stops. Then she feels the all too familiar spasm of its tip jumping inside of her. Hot cum pours into her womb. She is now dripping profusely. Then she feels the new sensation again as a new deposit is made before its length withdraws.

She isn’t left barren for long. As soon as it leaves, another plugs her, taking its place. Meanwhile, her occupied mouth is busy pleasuring. She has to focus to keep her jaw relaxed despite her anger, humiliation and feelings of betrayal until finally she feels it, too, flinch in her mouth. Her throat is thoroughly coated with the hot, sticky cum, to lay the way for another deposit.

Tears begin to well up in her eyes. She was terrified when she first woke up on this strange planet, and that terror eventually disappeared. But now, it is back with a vengeance. The mysterious voice brought a whole new intensity to it. For the first time, Mercy truly knows what it is like to fear not death, but life.

Just before she lets the dam breaks, she notices a beautiful couple. Their golden skin is a contrast to the blackness and glowing purples. The alien woman is on her knees. The alien man, Broken Horn, is fucking her from behind. Just like Mercy, she is getting fucked. Except Mercy is being fucked by tentacles and the alien woman is clearly enjoying situation.

Mercy continues to get fucked and used as a vessel. Tentacle after tentacle takes its turn using her mouth, pussy and ass. Cum pours out of her orifices and spill to the floor. And through it all, she feels an orgasm coming on. She feels it rising. As the next tentacle fucks her sore and aching ass, another fucks her abused and worn cunt while yet another fucks her tired and stretched mouth. She senses the orgasm coming and it does.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.