Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Mercy wakes sometime later. She is still alone and the jungle is still brightly lit. She could have been sleeping for mere minutes or she could have been out for hours. She doesn’t even know if the sun ever sets on this planet. What she does know is that she is muddy and horny.

By now she expects to be assaulted by something alien, but nothing comes at her. And assault may be a harsh word for all the excitement she has been a part of, but the word itself adds an edge to the whole experience that just makes her nipple tingle at the thought of it.

Of course there is the little problem she has of those runaway thoughts that go completely against everything she is and has been. They mostly interfere with what she has, or had, with Thea. Mercy easily shoves them aside as fantasies—harmless fantasies.

Mercy climbs to her feet and brushes off as much of the mud as she can. When she is satisfied that she has done all that she can she looks around, hoping for something to show her the way, but nothing does. And with a deep sigh, she decides on a small path to her right. The forest is heavy with animal and insect noises as well as plants. It’s a botanist’s field day, a naturist’s dreamland or an environmentalist’s playground—depending on how one looks at it.

She marvels at all the plant life. With the place lit up with a golden hue the plants, which are already many different colors, take on even more shades. The place is a wonderland, and up until now, filled with plenty of pleasures. The woman is beginning to feel a bit irritated about the whole lack of anything when she stumbles onto a small stream. It certainly isn’t large enough to bath in, but she sees not having any trouble using it to clean up.

Just as Mercy is finishing up, she sees two people stepping out into the open. Immediately she recognizes one—it is the golden-skinned man from her dream. The other looks similar to Hunk with a broken horn. Both are naked packing very large cocks between their legs.

“Hello,” Hunk says, and his voice just makes the woman want to melt.

Mercy smiles and watches them as they approach. She feels the heat between her thighs flare up. She has a feeling that this encounter isn’t by chance and that it is going to end with her ultimately betraying herself and Thea.

“Hello,” she answers.

They take places on opposite sides of the woman and look upon her with hungry eyes.

“It isn’t often we get female visitors here,” Broken Horn says excitedly.

“It’s not often we get visitors,” Hunk corrects. “But when that possibility does arise, she makes sure they come here.”

“Where is here?” Mercy questions nervously. “Who is she?”

“That would be spoiling, wouldn’t it?” Broken Horn answers, grinning from ear to ear.

“You’ll find out in due time,” Hunk adds. “But first we have to break you in.”

“I don’t swing like that,” Mercy quickly asserts. “I’m just not into men or their penises.”

“Oh come now,” Hunk grins. “You’ve been fucked by cocks since you’ve been here. You even had a good old time watching me fucking.”

The two aliens step closer, closing the distance between Mercy and them and effectively cutting off any chance she may have had of running. Her mind races to find the words that could get her out of this or the best path to take of escape. It is equally crowded with thoughts of how these creatures can speak her language and just how bad her body wants to feel their cocks stuffed inside her tight, lithe body.

“Don’t hurt me,” she begs, her voice small and pitiful. It is the only thing her mind lets her say.

Hunk chuckles. ‘We won’t.”

“We will fuck you though,” Broken Horn adds.

Hunk steps in to grab her by the hair. Mercy instantly panics. “Please no,” she begs. Her mind yells no but her body is screaming yes.

“We haven’t had one complaint yet,” Broken Horn boasts.

Hunk shoves her down to her knees. She thumps down into the water, shaking with fright. Her hands begin to beat at his body, to no avail. His thick, golden cock sways inches from her face. She gasps at the sight, seeing it swell even more.
He pulls her forward. She quickly closes her mouth, just before the fat flesh pokes at her lips. Something wet seeps forth, slicking along her lips. She knows exactly what it is and it disgusts her. Mercy has flirted along the edge since she’s been here, but this is stepping over and she isn’t going to.

“Open up,” Hunk grunts.

“Hold on,” Broken Horn says, leaning down to pinch her nose shut. “You ain’t the first human we’ve had.”

Mercy does her best to hold her breath. Eventually she gives in, opening her mouth. Immediately his head pops past her lips. Hunk sighs as he shoves further, the shaft spreading her lips. She squirms, the grip in her hair almost painfully tight. Hunk curses, feeling the heat of her mouth. His cock throbs on her tongue.

Her shoves further, knowing the woman can take quite a lot. And she squeals as the fat member surges deeper. Her tongue goes wild, trying to find space as her mouth is occupied by the invader. As the alien continues his inexorable movement, his cock takes up more and more space. Mercy has a perfect view of the remaining inches disappearing in her mouth, at the same time feeling her lips stretch around the solidness. Drool gathers at her lips as they are forced to stay open.

Her scalp aches as Hunk drags her forward, this time forcing her mouth onto his cock. She almost chokes, the thick member now starting to pack her throat.

“Relax,” Hunk urges, his deep voice echoing in her ears.

She still squirms on her knees. The copious drool is trickling from her lips, down her cheeks, slicking her face. Hunk drags her forward again. Her eyes glance downward and she can barely see any of his cock remaining outside her mouth.

He shoves into her mouth again and again. The woman squeals, her lips and cheeks bulging. She is at his mercy. His balls nudge into her chin. All of his cock is now lodged in her mouth. He groans, enjoying the wetness and heat of her throat. His hands tighten in her hair. He pulls back, inches of wet cock appearing before her eyes.

And then, he shoves back inside. His balls smack against her chin, jarring her. He repeats the action, and in moments is steadily pumping into her mouth. Mercy fights to breathe as he plunders her mouth. Hunk is enjoying her mouth, groaning constantly as he fucks her. His grips is tight in her hair, keeping her head up, keeping her at a good angle for him. Her throat in that angle is wide open for him and each forward thrust crams her full of his thick member.

He picks up the pace now, fucking harder. His balls bounce roughly against her chin. Mercy mewls helplessly at the constant impact. She feels a trickling between her thighs and wonders what it is about. Her hand darts down. The slight pressure she places on it makes her pussy clinch.

This is so stupid! I’m being used like a slut by a man, and I am enjoying it!

A muffled moan comes unbidden from her throat. Her eyes widen at the sound. It marks a realization for her that her body is responding while her mind is rejecting. A large part of her is aroused by Hunk’s treatment of her.

By the fucking stars! I wanted to be in the girl’s position and now I am!

“It looks like she’s enjoying it,” Broken Horn comments.

“Yeah,” Hunk grunts, still pumping harshly into her mouth. “It’s the same with any species, especially those with a hatred toward men.”

They chuckle, Mercy moans unconsciously again. Her hand has a mind of its own as it slips back down, brushing along her slit. She gasps onto the thick member blocking her throat. Her pussy is not just wet, but drenched. Rivulets of her juices stream out over her fingers, her folds slick with copious amounts of stickiness. She let her finger drift between her folds. A single finger hovers at her entrance, the tip nudging. It slides in so easily, helped along by her arousal. She quickly fits in a few more. Her pussy instantly clutches at them. She moans onto another hard thrust as she begins to stimulate herself.

“Oh yes,” Broken Horn crows excitedly. “I’d say she’s loving it now.

Hunk speeds up even more. Mercy gurgles at the onslaught. His member pistons relentlessly in her throat. She cannot stop herself from moaning incessantly, from sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt, from whirling her tongue around the invading shaft or from doing her best to taste every inch while pleasuring this god in the meantime. Her mind has finally joined her body in accepting and desiring this.

Hunk’s grunts and groan fill the air. Mercy peeks up at him. His biceps bulge as he hammers into her throat. His big balls bounce off her chin. Her hand speeds up, the fingers curling and stroking. She feels like every nerve in her body is firing off, making her body heat up, making her flesh quiver and tremble. It is too much for her to handle.

She climaxes, her pussy streaming out her juices all over her fingers, soaking her hand. Hunk growls at her ecstatic moans, tightening his grip on her hair, practically digging his fingers into her scalp.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!” he snarls, his thrusting becoming jerky and erratic.

Mercy’s other hand shifts, from her side to his balls, squeezing them slightly. She cannot help but imagine the rolling sea of cum ready to pour out like a tsunami. Then a strangled howl bursts from his lips. The lustful alien thrusts again, burying his length down her throat. Eyes wide, Mercy still squeezes at his balls. They tense, the heavy load rushing up his shaft...

It spurts out, the howl turning into a series of bestial grunts as Hunk empties his sack down her throat. Mercy climaxes at the sensation of all his hot seed rushing down to flood her belly. Her fingers are again soaked in her juices. Hunk grinds himself against her lips. His orgasm has him hunched over her, the last spurts firing from his cock into her maw.

His grunts turn into ragged gasps. She groans, her body still afire. His member begins to move, dragging along her throat until Hunk yanks it from her mouth. It thrusts up into the air, above her face, thick and formidable. Despite having just orgasmed, he is still very hard.

“You’ve had your fun,” Broken Horn says. “Now it’s my turn.”

Broken Horn moves to wrench the woman to her feet. Her eyes are still fixed to Hunk’s member, glistening with saliva. Broken Horn takes her by the shoulder. She follows his lead until she is on her hands and knees in front of him, a position that she is getting very used to being in.

Mercy peeks over her shoulder to see his long, thickened cock sway into view. Her tongue darts out over her lips, running along them. He struts toward her, the woman waiting, biting her lip. He kneels behind her, taking hold of her slender hips. She groans, pressing herself back into his strong hands, feeling his cock quickly nudge at her soaked slit. Her eyes widen at the pressure, at just how big it feels resting against her.

Mercy’s cunt is so wet, so slick and so ready. So ready that all the alien needs to do is push ever so slightly to easily slip right inside. The woman moans, hanging her head, digging her fingers into the mud beneath the slow flowing stream. The large member slides into her, pushing deep—so deep—stretching her divinity around it. She moans louder, the thickness occupying her most intimate of places and pressing straight to her core. The sensations are almost uncomfortable in their intensity.

Broken Horn groans from behind her, his thick shaft sinking fully into her cunt. Inch by glorious inch, he takes her pussy, conquering it, forcing it to accommodate him, until his balls are pressed against her clit. She moans softly, her flesh hot, her cunt already on the edge of ecstasy. Her juices are bathing his balls and her thighs. Her legs tremble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.