Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

“Yes,” he says. “Suck my cock.”

The woman smiles and leans forward to take it into her mouth. She begins to suck softly, the man groaning and running his hand through her hair.

Mercy cannot believe it. The man ... the man is the same from her dream. He is quite handsome now that she has a chance to view him from a different angle and without him on top of her. And the woman is beautiful. Together they look like angels, a beauty that Mercy has never seen before. Together they look like the perfect match.

The more she watches, the more she sees that they are not human. They are as strange to her as she is this planet. Their bodies sparkle with golden skin. Both have thin, long curved horns abreast on their heads. Her hair is as golden as the sunshine, as golden as this forest.

The golden woman now focuses on the man’s cock, now using her tongue to explore all over it. Mercy watches, marveling at her swift and delicate caresses, at how skillfully she uses her tongue. It is a skill Mercy should have, but hasn’t had a need to use.

“Put it back in,” the man orders.

The woman obeys, sliding her mouth farther down. Wet sucking sounds follows. The man’s hand slips down to the woman’s breasts. Mercy’s eyes follow to take in the view of her large, well-rounded chest. For such a large amount of flesh, Mercy is surprised to see such small nipples capping the ends. Even more so, the woman’s pert nubs are even more a golden color than her skin.

She coos as the man takes a rough hold of one of them, squeezing and pressing his palm into the smooth golden flesh. His hips buck, shoving more of his cock in between her lips. The alien woman moans, responding by pushing further onto him. The result is that she swallows almost the entirety of his shaft.

Mercy watches, enraptured by the sight as if she can’t peel her eyes away. Before long, the man yanks his cock out of the other’s mouth. The alien woman stays on her knees, the man watching with a smile on his face.

“Over there,” he orders after a few seconds, pointing to an elevated, flat rock.

The woman floats to her feet and slips onto the rock. The placement of the rock and the woman’s position gives Mercy a perfect view of her dripping pussy. Mercy is instantly aroused, the heat between her thighs, hotter than ever. The alien’s treasure is just that—a golden chest filled with all the pleasures of the world.

The man wastes no time climbing on behind her and taking her by the hips. “Fuck me,” she groans.

The man chuckles, but gives her what she wants. The woman moans again as he sinks his cock inside her. Mercy can see them a bit from the side. She can see the alien woman’s breasts begin to bounce as the man has his way with her and their naked flesh colliding, but cock and cunt are hidden from her view.

The alien woman tosses her hair back, moaning loudly and taking his cock as he pumps it back and forth in her drenched channel. The wet slap of their coupling fills the forest as the pace increases. His hands move, sliding down and around her breasts to take hold of and squeeze. The abundant flesh spills out from between his fingers. He speeds up, eagerly fucking her. Soft moans spill from her mouth as the man fucks her, her hips now pushing back at his thrusts.

Mercy’s hand has crept up her thigh, almost without her notice. It lingers at the edge of her own divinity.

The man pulls out, his cock glistening with the other’s juices. It is long and thick. Mercy didn’t realize just how long and thick until now. And despite her reservations, licks her lips and wishing that the dream wasn’t a dream.

He moves slightly, hiding her wet cunt from Mercy’s view. He pushes his hips forward and the woman squeals in surprise. His hips move again, giving no thoughts to subtlety as he begins to fuck the woman. She starts to moan again.

“Fuck, your ass is good,” he rasps.

Mercy bites back a gasp. The thought of him being in her was bad enough, but the want to be in that woman’s pace, with the big cock in her ass is worse.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

“Mmm,” I love it in my ass, too,” the woman moans. Her head tosses back, light golden hair flying around.

Mercy watches her skin ripple and jiggle in the glow from the forest canopy as the man pumps his hips. Smacking noises echo in the small clearing as their skin meets harshly. The woman groans, the man changes his grip, leaning down to squeeze tightly at her hanging breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.