Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

“Mmm,” she moans, her body writhing beneath his, feeling a trickle of wetness between her thighs as his cool mouth closes over the tip of her breast, sucking its taut length deep into his mouth. She feels the tension coil low in her belly, her legs moving restlessly on the soft grass. “Please don’t,” she begs.

Her fingers close over him, exploring him. He groans against her. The rumble of his voice against her skin sends jolts of ecstasy to her trembling thighs. She feels him harden impossibly in her hand and a shiver races through her at the thought of it sliding up into her tight pussy. Her body is alive with sensation. She pants, arching beneath him. Her breasts are flushed with desire. Her body trembles for his possession.

Her hands cup his jaw, dragging his mouth down to hers in an urgent kiss. His hand sides between their bodies, curling over her mound in search of her swollen nub. Her body shudders as he finds and strokes it.

“Do you know what is going to happen to you?” he asks lowly.

Mercy feels another shiver race down her back. Her heart palpitates faster, harder—drumming in her chest. She doesn’t answer, she can’t. His mouth presses to hers as he moves over her. Her whole body still when she feels the tip of his cock prodding her, sliding through her slick heat until it comes to rest against her perfect divinity. She moans as he then eases the head of his beautiful cock inside her.

She feels him slide up inside her. She feels herself stretching around him, her tight walls straining. She breathes a sigh of relief as he eases out of her, only to gasp as he thrust right back in. She clutches at his arms as her body arches against the invasion. “Please don’t do this,” she pleads. “This is not what I want.”

“No,” he groans, “but it is what you desire.” He sinks fully into her tight pussy, forcing her walls to stretch as he bumps against her cervix. “This is your biggest regret. You left this behind, leaving a part of you as well.”

The woman stiffens beneath him as the words hit her. He can’t be right. I don’t miss this. I don’t miss the hardness of a man. This is not me!

She moans as he draws out of her before driving back in forcefully. The shock sends shivers of ecstasy tumbling through her. Her muscles clench instinctively around him, drawing a moan from him as she grips him tight in her pussy.

“Fucking get ... get off of me,” she gasps.

She has no strength against him. Mercy lies there panting beneath him, unable to move as her mind tries to adjust to his intrusion deep inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.