Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Mercy’s eyes open. She bolts up into a sitting position, sliding back against the wall. Quickly, she scans the small cavern, searching every dark nook and cranny. She is alone, sitting in the still, glowing blue water. Above her the same light falls through the open hole.

“Where the fuck is it?” she asks herself aloud.

She braces herself for the creature to suddenly leapt out from the darkness and ravish her once more, but it doesn’t. Mercy is truly alone. She is grateful, but deep down, she ultimately feels rejected. Sadness follows and it takes everything she has to shake it loose. She has no reason to feel that way. Clearly the creature was a male and that is the furthest thing the young woman would ever crave.

Once she pushes the thoughts from her mind, Mercy begins to climb to her feet. Miraculously her legs are solid. She doesn’t feel a bit tired or weak. And most surprisingly of all, her pussy doesn’t have the slightest ache. Surely with all that she has been through that part of her should have a bit of discomfort. She doesn’t give the revelation much thought. With everything crazy thing that has happened to her since waking up in the ship, she just brushes it off.

Maybe when I get the hell out of here I can figure it all out.

With determination, the young, naked woman seeks to climb out of her prison, finding it suddenly easier than before to find hand and foot holds. The climb is equally easy on her.

As Mercy pulls herself through the hole, she finds herself wrapped in golden light. But the light isn’t from the beams breaking through the dense canopy above. Instead the light seems to be shining from all around her as if the whole place is one giant light. It both shocks and awes her. Everywhere she looks is beautiful. The golden light shines everywhere, on everything. Words cannot describe it, nor would she even want to try to.

And to meet and greet her is the smallest of creatures, one that Mercy can only describe as a fairy.

The creature, shining nearly as bright as the forest around it, flutters about the young woman. Sound, like tiny whispers emanate from it, but Mercy cannot understand a bit of what it has to say.

“I’m sorry,” she says to the creature. “I cannot understand you. Please speak up.”

The soft whisper, like a feather in the wind, continues. Yet again, the young woman is at the mercy of the creature.

“I don’t understand,” Mercy says, almost saddened by it all. “I wish I could...”

The woman’s words fall short when she feels a caress at her bare ass cheeks. She feels it again, a moment later. Down along her crevice, flitting across her back door it goes. Down to her pussy and then over her clit, it catches her by off-guard.

“What is this place?” she asks the flittering creature, knowing that any answer won’t be understood.

Instead of an answer in the soft whisper, Mercy feels the touch again, like fingers, caressing her folds in a circular motion slowly and deliberately. Her moans fill the air as she is touched intimately. The touch is so feminine, so loving and so gentle. Mercy cannot help but to give in instantly. She falls forward, catching herself with her hands. Her ass pushes upward into the air, spreading wide to open her moist opening to the light to glisten in that golden light.

The fairy creature buzzes around, making more and more incoherent sounds that Mercy just cannot understand. It visually explores the woman. The delicate contours of Mercy’s pussy are slick with moisture. Her subtle folds guard her clit, the hood of which struggles to protect her arousal. Her puckered hole is appealing as it pulses and twitches in her excited state.

The fairy thing flitters back around and when Mercy looks up at it she sees two. “Oh,” she gasps. “They’re two of you now.”

Both the strange creatures seem to converse with each other before prattling on at her.

“I don’t know what you’re saying,” Mercy repeats, now not even sure they can understand her.

The new fairy zips back behind the woman. Unseen by Mercy, the thing that has been pleasuring her, laps between her legs. It is pink like a tongue and even feels like one and Mercy isn’t certain how such a little creature can bring about so much pleasure. She wants to look out of curiosity, but at the same time is afraid to. After what she experienced in the cavern, she isn’t sure she wants to even know.

The shapely pink, tongue-like tentacle starts in low down at her clit, slowly licking all the wat upward in one long stroke. The strange appendage lashes and parts her folds as it hunts for her clit. The hooded security recedes injudiciously. Then coming down backward and meeting the sensitive nub, the tentacle circles and darts around causing intense sensations.

“Oh fuck...” she murmurs. “That is amazing...”

Spending a few minutes massaging her clit, the tentacle continues upward toward Mercy’s entrance. The fairy buzzes around happily, conversing with the other and eliciting equally happy gibbers. When the pink appendage pushes forward, penetrating Mercy’s cunt...

“Ahhhhh...” comes the moan.

Hinting around her entrance, the tentacle lavishes attention on, around and inside her pussy while devouring every last drop of her wetness. Mercy writhes in her position and shifts her body toward it. After penetrating her cunt for a few moments, the friendly pink tentacle continues its journey upward until it reaches her ass. The tiny tip makes laps around her tight hole, circling the puckered, fleshy opening.

Mercy throws her head down and exudes a deep groan of pleasure. What a sensation! She has only ever felt intensity like that from Thea. Her girlfriend was the only one she had ever known to have skill like that!

In her mind, Mercy wishes that it is Thea. She would like nothing more in this world or the next than it to be. Yet still, she resists looking back. She doesn’t want to feel disappointment.

More of the pink, tongue-like tentacles appear, suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere. They roam her cheeks and down the sides of her legs all while the first circles her backdoor. Then rising up slightly, the first applies forward pressure and punctures her hole with its tip.

Mercy gasps audibly at the feeling as she looks up to lock eyes with the still flittering fairy.

The other tongue tentacles hold her cheeks firm and spread them apart, exposing the fullness of her anal cavity. Applying further pressure the first penetrate her tightness and begins to fuck her ass.

“Fuck!” she groans, savoring the new feeling. Now she has to look back, she has to see... what? She feels ashamed to even have the thought. Instead she feels compelled to act instead of think. She pushes herself backward onto the appendage to meet the thrusts. The sensation is incredible and she wants more of it.

Each lash reaches deeper than the last, forcing Mercy’s body to react with even more enthusiasm. She is absolutely dripping wet. And her enthusiasm is reward as one of the other tongue tentacles slips around and under to part her lips and resume massaging her clit.

The experience is becoming too much and before long the woman’s orgasm starts to build. She feels the familiar rush of pleasure as her body prepares for release. Feeling her tight hole close around the marauding appendage, it removes itself from her ass and retreats from her folds.

“Fuck!” she cries in frustration. “I’m so close!”

The giggles follow her words. For the first time the woman at least knows that the little strange fairies can understand her words.

“Are you mocking me?” she asks in frustration.

More giggles follow, but nothing else. She finally looks back, forgetting her caution, to find that there is nothing. There is no sign that there was ever anything caressing her, licking her or even fucking her. But she knows it happened. The feeling of whatever it was in her ass was intoxicating. She wants more and is now completely at the mercy of her desires.

She lies there in her exposed position, feeling her wetness cascading from her opening and down her inner legs. Her ass tingles with the lingering embers of pleasure from the last few minutes. She hears the gibbers of conversation between the two fairies and then rustling. Mercy fights the urge to see what is happening behind her and instead rests her head down on the pillow of soft grass.

From behind, the friendly pink tongue tentacle is back and pointing toward her waiting ass. When silence overcomes the fairies, the woman takes a deep breath. She knows something big is coming, she can sense it. Elevating her hips, she brings her ass up, ensuring her legs part to spread her cheeks as much as possible.

The nerves have subsided during the past few minutes though she feels a knot resurfacing in her belly. The light penetration earlier is one thing, but she knows she is going to get it deeper and probably harder—much like she did in the cavern. She wants it badly even though it is going to penetrate her. At least she can think of it as a tongue, the tongue of a lover. Her body relaxes. She is at the mercy of the thing.

The appendage comes in low, caressing her cunt and covering itself with her nectar before dipping into her with consummate ease. The internal massage is thrilling, while it lasts. It pulls out and moves upward to her ass, smothering her back entrance with her own juices. The sticky liquid moistens her backside as it tingles beneath the touch. The appendage smears her until she is slick and sufficiently slathered.

The tip of the tongue tentacle circles her opening and lightly applies pressure. It presses with a firmness of purpose which breaches her entrance as the tip enters.

A soft moan escapes her lips.

Her opening retracts around the invader and then relaxes. The extension pushes further inside her, stretching the woman wider. Feeling no pain or discomfort, Mercy closes her eyes and pushes her ass higher, trying to meet the intruder.

The woman’s muscles again tighten and relax before the extremity inserts itself further in. Mercy is warm o the touch and her relaxed body is willingly accepting of its probing. Instead of giving her a moment to savor the feeling and become accustomed to it, the thing slowly retracts and slips out of her. But Mercy isn’t left feeling empty as she sighs in deep satisfaction. Gentle ripples of pleasurable sensation breezes over her. And she is left craving more.

“That was amazing. I want more,” she says hungrily.

The appendage presses back forward and Mercy bites her lip in anticipation as it begins to push inside. Her ass opens to receive it with little resistance and she barely feels any discomfort. The slightly ridges edges of the tongue-like tentacle send little jolts of pleasure through her as it presses deeper. Her body resonates with it as she willingly takes it inside.

“Oh my ... shit!” she cries loudly.

Slowly and deliberately, the appendage pushes in until her body cannot take anymore.

“Holy...” she cries even louder as she feels her body being turned by the tentacle inside her.

The grass feels wonderful on her back as she lets her head rest into it. Slowly and seductively, Mercy spreads her legs. The immense wetness of her cunt shimmers in the light. The two fairies waste no time in circling around her, settling onto her upraised knees and giggling their enjoyment.

From over her shoulders two more of the tongue tentacles slide, startling the woman slightly. She quickly relaxes when they begin massaging her ample breasts. The extremities feel divine! Her nipples become instantly erect as they are lightly worked beneath the smooth alien skin.

“Mmm,” she moans under the touch.

The dual appendages caress down her body, arriving between her thighs. Her pussy is soaking wet with the exploits of her new insertions. One begins to twirl her tight nub beneath it, while the second runs through her folds to send wave upon wave of pleasure through her body.

Squirming under the ministrations of the two appendages, Mercy arches her back and drives her mound forward, amplifying the force. The tentacle in her ass delves further into her and she lets out a prolonged moan of intense gratitude. Then positioning themselves at her entrance, the two extremities begin to circle. Her juices pour from the inviting hole as the two enter her smoothly. The sensation is invigorating as the two tentacles are worked inside her sodden pussy while the other is pressed deeper into her ass.

“By the stars!” she screams. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as she is taken aback by the dual sensation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.