Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Mercy is angry with herself. She has betrayed herself. She has betrayed Thea. The latter may not matter anymore, but the former is just as important. And to make it all worse, she just fucked some alien creature thing, not once but twice. What makes it all worse is she enjoyed it both times, more the second time.

So it isn’t all that surprising that when that extension of the creature with the end looking like a gaping maw comes back, she leans forward to kiss it like she would Thea. Not anymore surprising is the feeling of wetness she feels between her thighs. There is the water of course, but she knows when she is wet with her juices. Her face reddens, though it doesn’t matter because it’s just her and the creature, as she dives deeper into the kiss.

The returned kisses from the floating mouth begins to set Mercy’s whole being on fire, and when she feels tiny mouth softly kissing her neck, her nipples instantly get hard. That action alone sets the creature to work them into the miniature mouths of the smaller tentacles. And in response to that, Mercy feels her body start to quiver. A chain reaction has been set and despite her reservations she is ready to roll with it.

Suddenly she is moaning loudly, feeling both pleasure and pain rush through her. Those diminutive mouths pinch and pull roughly on her nipples. As they suck and pinch, she feels the creature’s attention at her entrance. Like a tongue, the tentacle runs between her folds. Mercy’s wetness oozes onto the slick, black covering before being washed away by the still cool, blue water.

More of the voracious attachments appear, pushing her back into the wall, some even sliding her down further into the water. And before she knows it, of them is slipping deep inside her, slowly fucking her hungry pussy. But it isn’t just the one. No, there is a second, then a third and then a fourth. Feeling the pleasure build and the knowledge of this creature being something so foreign and wrong slipping from her mind, Mercy closes her eyes and bites her lips to keep from screaming.

Why should I not scream? Who’s going to hear me?

Mercy lets it out. All of it as the mass of tentacles begin to pump in and out of her cunt until the wetness is dripping profusely from her. The mass disappear only to be replaced by something new and totally different. Mercy feels gentle licking, almost like the feeling of a cat’s tongue on the inside of her thighs. She moves to look but is quickly restrained. All her eyes capture is the light coming down from above through the large round hole in the ceiling.

She takes in a big gulp of air as her mind screams with curiosity. Luckily it’s not a total distraction. She arches her back and pushes her pelvis forward. At least Mercy believes the reaction is a conscious effort. She is instantly rewarded by the new tongue moving closer to her throbbing pussy. And soon the tongue is softly licking her clit, then her pussy lips and when she cries out in pleasure once again, it pushes deep into her cunt.

With the tongue reaching way up inside her, Mercy suddenly loses all control. Her clit seems to burst into flames, and as her climax peaks and rushes through her, she screams out and pleads for the creature’s massive limb to be back in.

Never has Mercy wanted anything that resembled a cock so much before. She and Thea had an arsenal of toys—anything and everything from vibrators and dildos to strap-ons and saddles. And no matter the fact that she totally dislikes men, Mercy cannot stop herself from wanting this vile, alien creature to take her again and again and again.

The strange tongue disappears, as do the tentacles holding her down. For a moment Mercy thinks she may have done something to offend the creature. She has enough conscious thought to look down, but there isn’t anything there. And just as there are thoughts about offense and right and wrongs, there is a very slick, very black and very shapely cock starring her right in the face.

Mercy feels a couple of somethings press against the back of her head, guiding her toward it. As soon as the tip of the extension touches her lips, Mercy opens her mouth and lets it slip between her lips. The creature stuffs as much of it as it can into her mouth. When the end of it touches the back of her throat, it stops for a moment, and then very slowly starts to withdraw.

As soon as the tip of the cock-looking tentacle touches Mercy’s lips, the creature stops and pushes forward, filling the woman’s mouth with it and pushing it down her throat once again. Mercy realizes that she is enjoying this more than she normally would, more than she should. This isn’t like her, this isn’t her at all. She and Thea would often pretend with their strap-on, but never did they take anything to these lengths. And maybe that was the problem, because Mercy feels herself longing for this. And as the creature continues to pump its long cock-shaped appendage in and out of her mouth, Mercy tries to swallow it deeper into her throat. She wants the alien thing to feel the same pleasure that it has made her feel.

When she tastes its green ooze beginning to seep into her throat a new excitement rushes through her whole body, causing her pussy to flood with wetness. Consumed by raw lust and the pressure on the back of her head being lifted, Mercy pulls her mouth off the long, slimy black extremity. Taking it in her hand, she quickly guides it to her pussy. With her free hand she spreads her lips and slowly begins rubbing the tip against her wetness until it is coated with her juices.

With the tips pushed tightly against the entrance of her cunt, Mercy drives her pelvis forward, pushing the tentacle past her lips to swallow it. Trying desperately to force it in deep, the woman moves her hips up and down, wiggling more and more in. She enjoys feeling the thick girth stretching the walls of her tiny pussy wider and wider as it slowly inches its way deeper and deeper into her.

As the creature’s extremity squeezes further into the woman’s tight pussy, Mercy keeps grinding her pussy up onto it, putting constant pressure on her now swollen clit as it rubs against its length. Without warning, her clit begins to throb. Her pussy muscles twitch and quiver. The walls of her cunt contract tightly around the tentacle’s girth and then the wetness floods her pussy as the first wave of excitement hits and rushes through Mercy.

She continues moving up and down against the appendage until it is thoroughly coated and dripping with her juices. She slides enough along the length until just the tip touches against her folds. Mercy is surprised the creature isn’t expressing its dominance over her. She quickly dismisses the thought, instead deciding to take advantage of it while she can. She takes a deep breath, her ear focusing on the sounds around her. As she hears the first drop of her juices hitting the cool blue water beneath her, she plunge her hips down, wanting to bury the full length of the tentacle deep inside her hot pussy. When she feels the tip bang against the back of her cervix, she knows she has taken all her body will allow. And as the pain rushes through her whole body and tears fill her eyes, she holds her body down against the appendage.

Mercy stops moving completely, letting her insides adjust to the abrupt intrusion that she has forced upon herself. She finds her assertiveness short lived as the creature starts to stir. She moves with its appendage, slowly at first, but as her pain turns to pleasure, she begins to slide her burning pussy up and down along the slickness. Wave after wave of pleasure runs rampant through her body each time the thing rams back into her, until she shakes through another orgasm.

As this new orgasm starts to subside, the creature’s movements begin to quicken and the tentacle begins to swell even bigger inside the woman. And as the extremity continues to plow into her, Mercy meets it stroke for stroke, setting her off again. Then finally, with one final lunge into her, the tip explodes and shoots its hot, green ooze deep into her.

When the pulses stop, the tentacle quickly withdraws. And for a few moments Mercy is left sitting and panting in the cool water. Thankfully she isn’t left waiting for long. Within moments she feels several tiny tendrils weaving their way up along her back and over her sides. As she presses herself back against them and the wall, the woman feels several of them starting to play with her pussy again.

Mercy thinks that she is beyond surprise at this point, but the creature does do that. Unlike a man that has to stop, this alien thing has the endurance of a woman. She feels a single appendage, larger than the others, pressing against her ass. Reaching between her legs, she guides the new cock-shaped tentacle to her pussy and lets it push against her until her cunt is once again accepting another recipient.

Mercy figures that it would just slide in easier than the last, but as it works into her it becomes a slow process. This appendage feels incredibly large, much larger than the biggest one the creature has thrown into her. It is even driving much deeper into her than before. At the same time, it also puts extreme pressure on the woman’s still sensitive clit, causing her excitement to grow rapidly out of control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.