Primeval Urges - Cover

Primeval Urges

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Waking up on a strange planet can be scary enough, but waking up on a strange living planet can be scarier. How did Mercy get there and more importantly, how will she get off?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

“Hey,” Thea says as plays her hands across Mercy’s bare ass.

Mercy looks at the reflection of her lover in the mirror and smiles. “Hey.”

Thea brushes her dangling hand and Mercy holds it. “What are you doing?” she asks.

“Thinking,” Mercy replies.

“You know, I’ll be fine with you gone,” Thea says. “You’ll only be gone a year, year and a half at the most.” She slides around Mercy and leaps into her arms. “Now, we need to get ready.”

Mercy cups her lover’s ass in both hands and lifts her. Thea locks her legs around the other’s waist. Mercy waddles over to the bed while trying to speak through kisses. “Mmm hmm. I can’t wait.”

They collapse to the bed, still kissing.


Mercy and Thea are walking hand and hand through the city’s central park. The park was fairly new, designed to bring the city’s inhabitants back to nature and place directly in the city’s center. The sky is cast in a purple shadow with twinkles of stars gleaming in the darkness.

Thea kneels and picks a flower from along the side of the brick walkway. “They smell and look so pretty.”

Mercy looks around for the park’s keepers. When none of them appear to be looking their way, she kneels and says, “I don’t think you’re supposed to do that.”

“I know,” Thea giggles. “But they have plenty more of them.” She then jumps into her lover’s arms, embracing tightly. “I love you so very much.”

The three little words hold so much meaning for Mercy that they almost make her want to cancel everything and stay right there in Thea’s arms. “I love you, too,” she says back, regretting the fact that she still has to go.

They find each other’s lips once more. They kiss long and lingering. Their tongues tangle together and their mouths are wet and sweltering. Mercy takes Thea’s upper lip between her lips and sucks it while pulling away. She tilts her head, goes in for another kiss, and Thea rubs her ass.

Mercy smiles as the arousal between her legs grow in intensity. “Trying to get me all hot and bothered?” she asks.

Thea mimics the expression. “Maybe.”

They lock lips again before Thea finally breaks away and takes Mercy’s hand. She leads her lover along the path, and together they take in all the sights and sounds that the park has to offer.

“Isn’t this just breathtaking?” Mercy asks after a while.

“Definitely,” Thea replies as she stares off into a grassy area in the darkness away from glow of the lit path. The beauty of the park isn’t the only thing on her mind. ‘What’s that over there?” she asks, pointing into the darkness.

Mercy looks in the direction and shrugs. “I don’t see anything.”

“Come on,” Thea urges. “Let’s go see what it is.”

Thea drags her lover along, releasing her hand just before she slips into the shadows. Mercy follows her in and spins around in a circle. “There’s nothing here.”

Thea giggles. “There is something here!” she says excitedly. “It’s a place to play!” She latches onto Mercy and together they collapse to the grassy carpet beneath their feet.

Mercy giggles. “You know we’re probably going to get caught.”

Thea grabs a handful of Mercy’s dress and jerks it above her waist. “Then that might delay you leaving.” She dips her head in and swirls her tongue all over the lover’s neck before Mercy has the chance to protest. Her fingers sneak their way over Mercy’s panties before wiggling beneath the fabric to plunge into her pussy. Mercy arches her back and cries out. She embraces Thea as her lover pumps her fingers in and out of her.

Thea curls her fingers and roughly stimulates her lover’s certain spot and quivers to the sounds of Mercy’s moans vibrating in her ear. She kisses Mercy’s shoulder, up her neck and finds her lips. Mercy clamps her legs around Thea and squeezes while they ravish each other in a flurry of kisses. Their tongues flick together and Mercy captures her lover’s between her lips and sucks on it. The women grind their bodies together. Mercy slides her hand beneath her and rubs Thea’s pussy through her panties. The woman is flooding wet. They both are.

When Thea grinds herself on her lover’s hand back and forth, she begins shaking out of control and purring loudly. Mercy grins at her as she travels up the other’s panties and stops at the top of the fabric. Then her hand slithers its way in and she traces kisses all over Thea’s neck to her lips. She teases the other for few moments before pulling her hand out to elicit a groan from Thea. Mercy doesn’t leave her hanging though. Her hands immediately go to the top of Thea’s dress. Mercy pushes the fabric down over a breast and takes in all that will fit between her lips.

Thea tosses her head back. “Yes, baby,” she coos. “Oh yes...”

Mercy frees the other breast and switches over to it. Her tongue lavishes across the nipple, coaxing it into hardness. Thea fights with her own panties, pushing them down roughly to her knees. Then she grasps one of her lover’s hands and guides it to her heated cunt. Mercy thrusts her fingers in eagerly, shaking them coarsely in rocking motions. She drives them in faster, harder, quicker all while Thea massages her clit at the same time.

And it isn’t long before she is tipped over the edge. Her body convulses modestly and explodes with a splash of juices. Upon feeling the gush, Mercy detaches herself form her lover’s breasts and drops to her knees. She presses her face into Thea’s cunt and begins to lap it all up.

After a few moments, Mercy sits back, licking her lips in contentment. Thea’s breathing starts to become normal once more, and as she gazes out toward the rest of the park, her eye catches sight of a man in uniform.

“I think we had better continue this later,” she says, grabbing Mercy’s hand. “Unless you don’t care about getting in trouble.”

“Believe me,” Mercy comments, “I’ve thought of making an excuse not to go.”

Thea smiles and says, “And that is why I love you so much.” She gives Mercy a quick kiss. “But I can’t be the one to ruin your career.”

The two quickly scramble from their spot, fixing themselves up along the way.


Mercy, while on her back, props herself up on her elbows. “What are you planning for that?” she asks, quizzically.

Thea slowly removes herself from her dress, letting it pool around her ankles before stepping out and kicking it away. As she pushes down her panties, she says, “I’m going to give you one final fuck before you leave tomorrow.” She grins. “Let’s just say, something to remember me by when you’re away.”

“Well, bring it on,” Mercy taunts. “Though, I don’t think I’ll ever have trouble remembering you.”

Thea pulls the harness to her waist. “Then, remember this when you’re alone ... wet ... and horny. Remember this last fuck when you’re shoving your fingers inside you. I’m going to want you extra charged for when you come home.”

A wicked grin curls up on Mercy’s face. “Then I guess you better fuck me good.”

“You can count on it,” Thea says as she puts her knees on the bed and approaches her lover. “I’m not going to be the only one naked here, am I?”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.