Servicing' the Landlady
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

She pulled my ball further and further into her mouth, stretching the sack and making me moan with the intense pleasure I was feeling. Just when I felt my sack was stretched to its limit she stopped increasing the pressure, holding my ball in her mouth and rolling it around on her tongue. Then she released it from her mouth and repeated it with the other one, sucking that one into her mouth in the same way.

“Oh my God, Bisi, you are good at that!” I said, my breathing quickening slightly as she worked on my balls. “I’ve never had anyone suck on me like this before!” She was slowly pumping my dick in her hand as she sucked on my balls, running her hand over the head and spreading the pre-cum that was flowing out over my shaft until it was wet and slippery, it slid through her hand easily.

She slowly released m ball from her mouth, then licked her way back up my slippery shaft before replying.

“Thank you, Lenny,” she said, licking the sensitive underside of my dick and making me jump a bit. “You have such a wonderful dick and such nice, big balls, and I love to suck on them and make you happy!” She was looking at me with those deep eyes which were now filled with lust as she continued.

“But now I am ready to make you cum in my mouth, to feel your dick pumping in my mouth and taste your cum on my tongue and down my throat. Are you ready to give me your cum, Lenny?”

“Oh, yes, Bisi, I most certainly am!” I replied.

“Correct!” she said, smiling at me.

“Good, very good! And now...” she said but didn’t finish, sliding her lips around the head of my dick instead. She immediately picked up where she had left off; sucking so hard on my dick that I thought my head would burst from the pressure she was applying as she swallowed my entire dick right down to the base again. She massaged and squeezed my balls with both hands as she deep-throated me again and again, swallowing around the head of my dick each time she had it all in her mouth.

She was intent on making me cum, and incredibly she sucked on me even harder and took me even deeper. I could feel the head of my dick slip down into her throat, and looking down I could see her nose flattening against my abdomen as she pushed her mouth further down on my dick.

All the while she kept up the sucking of hard shaft, massaging and pulling on my balls as she sucked on me, and it wasn’t long before I felt an orgasm building - and quickly. This one was gonna be a big one, a real volcano, but I knew Bisi would be able to handle it.

“Get ready, Bisi,” I gasped as she sucked on me, “here it comes!”

She increased the tempo slightly and pulled on my balls, and that sent me over the edge. I moaned out loud as my dick erupted in Bisi’s mouth, shooting a long, thick stream of cum into her sucking mouth and right down her throat. Bisi moaned with pleasure as she felt my dick pumping and throbbing on her tongue as it pumped stream after stream of hot, thick cum into her mouth, and she slid her mouth all the way down on it and held it there.

She swallowed once, twice, three times around the head of my dick at the back of her throat as it spit cum down her throat again and again. I grabbed her head and held on for balance as the intense spasms of erotic pleasure rocketed through my dick and balls. She reached around me and grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me to her and driving my dick deeper into her mouth as I pumped my cum down her throat.

Five, six seven, eight times my dick spasmed on her tongue until the pumping finally slowed, the last bit of my cum spitting out onto her tongue to be immediately swallowed down. I was gasping for breath, my knees shaking as Bisi slowly slid her mouth up the length of my dick, gently sucking on it and running her tongue along the underside as she went.

She wrapped one hand around it with only the head in her mouth, pumping the last few drops of cum from my dick and onto her waiting tongue.

She slipped my dick from her mouth and then held her mouth open for me to see the last droplet of my cum on her tongue, then closed her mouth and swallowed it, smiling up at me.

“Mmmm, that was wonderful!” she said, licking her lips and then licking the head of my dick. “You came very good, very hard, and very much! I loved the feeling of your dick pumping in my mouth, and your cum tastes very good!”

“And you took it all, wow,” I said, catching my breath. She smiled up at me, still grasping my dick in her hand.

“You didn’t miss a drop!”

“I never do,” she said, a wicked smile crossing her lips. “Did you like it when I swallowed your cum, Lenny?” she asked, licking her lips again.

“Yes, I did, very much!” I replied.

“Good, good ... and I love the way you taste,” she said, licking my dick again. Then she looked up at me and said, “And now I think it is time for you to taste me. Would you like to taste me, Lenny? Would you like to taste Bisi’s pussy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.