Servicing' the Landlady - Cover

Servicing' the Landlady

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

She cried out again and again as it took her, and just when she felt that it would never end, her orgasm began to decline, until it slowly faded away and left her trembling, clinging onto me for support.

I had never seen a woman cum that hard before, and I have seen a few. Her whole body trembled, and I thought she would surely fall down. I had also never seen a woman get that wet before, either; by the time she had finished cumming my hand was literally soaked with her pussy fluids.

We clung to each other for several long moments while Bisi caught her breath, and then she looked down at me. She took my face in her hands and bent down, kissing me on the lips. Her lips were soft and full, warm, and her pointed tongue slowly snaked between my teeth and into my mouth to find my own. Our tongues flicked and danced as the kiss deepened, and I was amazed at how soft, sensuous, and unbelievably exciting this woman’s kiss was.

I felt my dick stirring and the longer the kiss lasted the longer and harder my dick got. She reached down with one hand and began stroking my dick, gripping it and pulling on it, encouraging me to full hardness. I didn’t need much encouragement, and I was soon fully hard and ready to go.

“This time, my sweet Lenny,” she said, whispering in my ear as she stroked and pulled on my dick, “we cum together!” Then she slipped her tongue in my ear briefly and sent a chill up and down my spine, and she felt my dick jump in her hand.

She released my now-throbbing cock and straightened up, then put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed. Before I could rush back onto the bed and get my feet off the floor she climbed on the bed next to me, then turned to face my feet and swung her leg over my body, straddling me. She moved along my body until her pussy was right above my dick, and the sight of the soft flesh of her big ass jiggling with her movements made my dick jump. Then she reached down and grabbed my dick, pointing the head at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her pussy a few times, spreading her wetness all over it, and then put the head against the opening. In one slow, deliberate movement she swallowed my dick with her pussy, moaning as I filled her, stretching her pussy; she continued sliding down my shaft until I was completely buried deep inside her, her ass resting on my hips.

Her pussy was tight, incredibly tight, and very wet. I could feel her inner muscles shift, gripping my dick and releasing it as she adjusted to having me so deep inside her. The sight of her round, bubble ass on me and the sensations of her pussy wrapped around my hard dick like a hot, wet glove excited me more than I had ever been excited before.

Then she put her hands on the tops of my thighs and began to move her hips, sliding slowly up and down the length of my dick, sliding up until the head was still trapped inside her clutching pussy, and then sliding back down until her ass rested on my dick. She settled into a steady, smooth rhythm, and I watched her incredible ass flex and move as she slid up and down on my hard dick. Watching her ass moving up and down as she swallowed my dick with her pussy over and over again was extremely exciting to me, and a big turn-on.

The “Reverse Cowgirl” was one of my favourite positions, and I knew that if she kept this up I would be filling her pussy with my cum in no time. But I was determined to hold off as long as I could – I had no idea if I would ever have a chance to share a bed with this woman again, and I wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible!

“Aaahhh, Lenny, you feel so good inside my pussy!” she breathed, “so very, very good! Mmm, oooooh, so gooooood!”

After a minute or so more of moving up and down on my dick, Bisi reached between my legs and grabbed my balls, massaging and squeezing them with one hand while she supported herself with the other. This would set me off and I knew it, so I told her so.

“Bisi, that ... that will make ... that will make me cum,” I stammered as she rocked on top of me, still squeezing and massaging my balls.

“Hang on, my sweet Lenny, hang on, it is not time for you to cum inside me yet!” she said over her shoulder. She released my balls and rode me a bit harder, dropping her big ass down on me with every downstroke and making the bed shake. I loved watching the muscles of her ass ripple each time she dropped down on me, and I reached out to squeeze her ass with both hands.

“Yes, baby, yes! Squeeze my ass, squeeze my ass! Squeeze it hard!” she cried, never pausing in her motions. I did as I was asked, squeezing the round globes of her ass as hard as she could. She picked up speed, her ass moving faster, dropping her wet pussy down on my dick harder, making the bed bounce with her efforts. This was good, I thought, because fast fucking like this didn’t make me cum anywhere near as fast as long, intense, deep strokes did, so I knew I could hold out for a while until Bisi came again – if she was going to, I had thought.

She was going to, I had found out, and she was going to right at that moment. With a scream Bisi slammed her hips down onto me, swallowing my dick with her clutching, squeezing pussy as her orgasm hit her. She sat up straight, reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard as she cried out, her hips moving in circles as she ground her ass down and around on my hips.

I could feel the muscles of her pussy spasming, contracting and releasing around my dick, as she came hard. I felt her juices running down my balls as she released her breasts and grabbed my thighs, pulling herself down onto me and forcing my dick deeper into me as she squeezed it with her pussy, caught up in the most intense and powerful orgasm of her life. She dropped her head and moaned loudly as she ground her hips around and around, her ass flexing as she milked my dick, riding her orgasm until at last it was over. I felt her whole body relax and her shoulders slumped, and I could hear her gasping for breath as her pussy flapped around my dick for the last time. She was covered with sweat, her skin glistening in the light of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.