Servicing' the Landlady
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“So what is it?” I asked.

“I want to hire you,” she said, plainly and simply.

“Hire me?” I asked. “To do what, Bisi?”

“Anything that I tell you,” she said, releasing my hands and stepping in close to me, so close that her huge b-----s were touching my chest. She ran her hands up my chest as she continued. “Anything I say, anything I want you to do, you go do,” she said, running her fingertips over my n-----s and making me tremble.

“Anything I want, you must give to me,” she said, sliding one hand down my stomach to my d--k, first rubbing the hard tube of my erection through my jeans and then squeezing it as she said, “and right now, I want you to give me this!” She looked up at me, still gripping my d--k through my jeans. “Do we have a deal, Lenny?” I could barely get the words out as I replied.

“Yeah, Bisi, we have a deal!”

“Good, very good!” she said, smiling. Rubbing my d--k through my jeans, she said, “Now take off your shirt.” I did as I was told, pulling my t-shirt over my head and dropping it on the floor.

“Mmmm, very nice!” Bisi said, looking at my chest and flat stomach. “You are handsome, Lenny,” she said. She released my d--k and ran both hands over my chest, tweaking at my n-----s with both hands. The she leaned forward and licked first one, then the other n----e before sucking each of them into her wet, hot mouth one at a time. I flinched and moaned, sensations running through me and straight down to my balls that I had never felt before.

“Most men will not admit that they like having their n-----s played with and s----d,” Bisi said, running a fingertip over each n----e as she spoke, “but I have yet to know a man who did not like it!” She leaned forward and s----d on my right n----e again, harder this time, and I reached for her upper arms.

“Not yet, Lenny,” she said, and I dropped my hands. Then she went back to my n----e, sucking on it even harder and nipping it with her teeth just a bit as her hand went back to my d--k. She alternated n-----s as she rubbed and squeezed the hardness of my d--k through my jeans, and I could feel the precum streaming out of my d--k. I was pretty sure that the front of my jeans were soaked by now because I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the flow continued as Bisi flicked her tongue over each of my n-----s, making me jump as she continued to rub and squeeze my d--k.

Finally she released my d--k from her hands and my n-----s from her lips and stepped back a step or two. Her n-----s were rock-hard, poking out through the fabric of her dress, and I could see that the areolas were crumpled with arousal. I could smell the beginnings of her scent in the air in the small room, and her eyes were filled with desire as she looked at me. Her eyes travelled down to my d--k, and then she smiled.

“I see you are not wearing any underwear, and that you like what I do,” she said, and I looked down to see a wet spot on the front of my jeans just as I expected. Bisi walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge, her feet and knees together.

“Come over here, Lenny,” she said, and I did. Once I was standing in front of her, my d--k at her eye level, she reached up for the button on my jeans and unfastened it, then began to slowly slide the zipper down. “I want to see it, Lenny,” she said, “I want to see your penis; I want to see your beautiful penis!” She pulled the zipper all the way down and then opened my jeans, and my erect d--k sprang out. Her eyes widened as she saw my d--k for the first time in all its hard glory.

“Beautiful” she cried softly as she reached out and lightly ran her fingers along the side of my hard s---t, then wrapped her fingers around it and slowly tugged on it. A large drop of precum appeared at the tip, and she pulled my d--k down towards her lips. Her tongue snaked out and she licked the precum from my d--k, held it on her tongue for a moment so I could see, and then swallowed it. She pumped my d--k again and more precum appeared, and again she licked it off and swallowed it. She began slowly stroking my d--k as she spoke.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.