Servicing' the Landlady
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by odundairo77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lenny saw something that made him feel jealous on his way to school this morning, and disturbed his entire day till Bisi showed up at night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Romantic   Fiction   School   Cheating   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“The problem of students in this university,” I thought to myself as I looked at the calendar on the front of the refrigerator in my small off-campus apartment, “Is that unless you’re on a scholarship, you’re always broke!”

And today was no exception to the rule. The end of the month was less than a few weeks away, and I had no idea where I was going to get the rest of the money to pay my rent. My part-time job paid little as part-time jobs go.

Most of the time I would ask my boss for some extra work to make more money and most of the time I would get it, but this month the boss was away on holiday and the assistant manager who was in charge in his absence, a dull little man named Bassey, refused to let me work any extra hours.

The good news was that I had a good relationship with Bisi, my landlady. Bisi had been married to a soldier for six years until he was killed in a peace-keeping mission. Not wanting to sit and wallow in self-pity or grief, Bisi took loan from a bank and bought a large house not far from the campus, and began renting rooms out to students and 20 years later she was living quite comfortably in the house that she bought and was still renting out rooms.

Aside from being a smart woman, Bisi was also very attractive and absolutely sexy. She obviously thought she was sexy, too, judging from what I had seen. And she had every right to think so.

She was 42 years old, a little over five feet six inches tall, with dark hair that she wore parted on the left side of her head so that her hair always swept across her forehead, deep eyes that were slightly almond-shaped, a full lips and a killer figure.

She had very large breasts which I guess were about at least a 38D, maybe even a DD, a small waist, and wide womanly hips with a large a-s that were just big enough to put her hips, butt and thighs a little out of proportion to the rest of her body. But her legs and thighs, although thick, were very shapely and she was fit and firm, not an iota of fat or an inch of sag on her.

And Bisi didn’t dress like a landlady, either – instead of dressing like an old-fashioned woman, she always wore dresses that showed her voluptuous figure off to its best advantage, which meant showing off her big breasts and her big a-s. Bisi had a taste for dresses which fit very tight, showed lots of cleavage, were very short in length to show as much leg as possible, and tight jeans with equally blouse showing the same amount of cleavage when she wasn’t wearing a dress.

Bisi was one sexy lady, no doubt about it. She was also a hell of a nice lady who obviously loved being around all of the young, masculine university students who rented rooms in her big house.

She flirted with all of them, flashing her shapely thighs at them or letting them get a little more of a glimpse of her ample cleavage than normal, but the word around the house was that while she was a first-class flirt and possibly even a seducer, she never – and that meant NEVER – fucked any of her tenants.

Not that some of the tenants didn’t try, that is, but so far none had been successful. Not that I had heard, anyway. They may be sharing her house, but sharing her bed was another thing entirely.

Which is why the turn of events regarding my rent took me by such surprise.

When I got back to the house after lectures on the day my rent was due, I ran into Bisi as she was coming out of the main entrance to the house. She was stunningly sexy as usual, wearing faded blue jeans, a wide belt, and a skin-tight tank top with spaghetti straps – and no bra.

Her massive breasts swayed heavily with her every movement, the outline of her big nipples visible through the material of the shirt. She smiled as she saw me coming from the house, stopping in the doorway with her hands on her hips, posing like a model.

I still could not get over just how sexy this woman was! She made my dick harden every time I saw her! I spoke to her as I was on my way up the steps to the house than ran the length of the house and around the corners. She insisted that all of “her boys” call her by her first name, and I did so now.

“Hi, Bisi,” I said, stepping up onto the porch.

“Good afternoon, Lenny!” she said, a slight hint of a Yoruba accent still audible in her speech.

“And how was lectures this afternoon? Did you learn a lot?” she asked, smiling up at me. I was taller than she was.

“The best part about lectures is that they’re over for today,” I said, shrugging off my school bag containing my books to stand more comfortably.

“I’m just glad I don’t have to work today because I’m kind of tired – I could use the time this evening to just relax and take it easy for a while.” Looking down on her, I had a good view down the front of her shirt at the valley between her breasts, and I knew she was aware of it and didn’t mind.

“Good, Lenny, good,” she said, reaching out and patting me on the chest. “You work hard, succeeding in school and then at your job, you work very hard, so you deserve to rest tonight. You are a fine man, Lenny, a very fine man, and you deserve tonight!”

“Yeah, well, I’m glad you think that, Bisi, I really am, but the thing is I really can’t afford to take the time off from work,” I explained, embarrassed at what I was about to tell her.

“Ehn?” she asked, her eyebrows going up, showing real concern.

“Yes,” I replied, rubbing the back of my neck as I tried to find the words. “See, I need the extra work, and the little stupid– I’m sorry, the little man – who’s running things while the boss is away won’t give me any extra hours. And I could really use the extra money,” I said, feeling embarrassed.

Bisi clasped her hands in front of her, pushing her huge breasts together in the process, and gave me an understanding look as she spoke.

“And you need the extra cash for your rent, eh?” she asked. “You don’t have enough to pay it all, eh?”

“No, Bisi, I don’t,” I said. “I’ve got most of it, but I’m still about five thousand naira short. I can have it in a few days if you’ll just let me...” Bisi reached up and shushed me with a finger to my lips before he could say anything more.

“It’s okay, Lenny, no worry!” she smiled up at me as she spoke. “Like I say, you are a fine young man, and I am sure we can come to an agreement that will please both of us.” My relief was immediate and evident.

“Thank you, Bisi, thank you so much!” he said, picking up my bag from the floor.

“You are welcome, Lenny! Now you go inside, rest in your room, and in a little while I will come see you and we will talk about what we can do to take care of this, okay?” she said, opening the door for me.

“Okay, sure!” he said, walking past her. “Thank you again, Bisi!”

“You are welcome, Lenny, and I will see you later!” she said, closing the door and walking off the entrance, down the steps, and down the pavement. I stood in the darkness of the doorway and watched that wonderful a-s swaying and those huge breasts bouncing as she walked, her thick, dark hair flowing behind her.

“I don’t know where you’re going,” I said aloud to myself, “but I sure would love to be the lucky dude who you’re going to see!” Then I turned and went into the house and to my room. I had some studying to do, and I wanted to get it done and over with so I could relax.

About three hours later I was in my room, just finishing up my studying, when there was a knock on my door. Since I wasn’t expecting anybody else that night, I knew it was Bisi. She called to me from the other side of the door.

“Lenny, are you there?”

“I’m here, Bisi, come on in,” I said, turning in my chair to face the door. My jaw dropped as the door opened and she stepped in. If she was stunning before, she was nothing short of astonishing now!

Bisi was wearing a dress with top that was split all the way down and past her navel, which was in plain view. The material covering each of her huge, heavy breasts was stretched tight across them, Bisi’s nipples plainly visible beneath the thin material. Not only could I see the entire length of her cleavage, I could see the first few inches of the undersides of her breasts in the front.

The dress was gathered beneath each huge globe by a silver clasp, with a thin rope of material crossing her ribcage directly beneath her breasts to keep the dress from falling open and her breasts spilling out. The dress was skin-tight from her waist down, and was short – very short, ending a little less than a third of the way down her shapely thighs.

As tight as the dress was, if she had been wearing panties there would be no way I would not be able to see the panty lines; there were none, so I knew that beneath the dress she was totally naked. To complete the sexiness, she was wearing high heel shoes, which in turn made the muscles in her thighs and a-s stand out, giving them a better shape. Not that they needed any help!

Bisi took a few steps into my room, her breasts swaying in the dress as she did so, smiling at me with a seductive smile.

“I am not disturbing you, am I?” she asked, stopping a few feet away from me. “You are finished with your studying, eh?”

“Uh, yeah ... yeah, I’m done,” I stammered. I could feel the beginnings of an erection that had started as soon as Bisi had opened the door.

“Good, good,” she said, still smiling at me, “I would not want to disturb you!”

“Oh, you’re not disturbing me!” I said laughingly, “Not at all!”

I was caught off-guard by Bisi’s appearance and was fumbling for what to say next. She took care of that for me.

“I see that you like my dress, Lenny,” she said, looking at me with those seductive, bedroom eyes.

“Huh?” I said, surprised.

“I said that I see you like my dress,” she said, shifting her gaze from my eyes down to my crotch and the now very visible lump of my erect dick, and then back to my eyes. “And from what I see, it looks like you like it very much. I am glad, but does that not hurt?”

“Does what ... uh, well,” I stammered, totally off-guard. I couldn’t believe that she was talking about my erect dick!

“Please, Lenny, stand up! Stand up and give it room to move, room to grow!” she said, reaching out with both hands to me. I put my hands in hers and stood up, stepping away from the chair. She looked down at my crotch and smiled as I stood up, then looked back up at my eyes.

“There! That is much better, eh? Now it has all the room it needs!” She was smiling broadly, and her nipples were now clearly hard and standing out prominently against the fabric covering them. She was still holding on to my hands as she said this, looking up at me as I stood in front of her.

“Bisi, I...” was all I got out before she cut me off.

“I have been thinking about what we could do about your rent, Lenny, and I think I have a solution that will please both of us,” she said, speaking in a low, seductive voice. “I think it will please both of us very much; at least, I know it will please me.” She lowered her head slightly so she was looking up at me, and the effect was absorbing. I could feel my dick pulsing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.