The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur - Cover

The Exhibitionist and the Voyeur

Copyright© 2017 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 4: Evening Peeks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Evening Peeks - Cynthia is a lifelong exhibitionist in year-long marriage with a man who isn't comfortable with her desires. But he starts to come around when they notice the young Chinese college student next door is often outside when they are having sex. This will be a 6-chapter mini-series, though I may revisit these characters in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Chapter Cast:

Cynthia, Female, 33
- Wife of Ray
- 5’7, 140lbs, tanned beige skin, long blonde hair
Ray, Male, 35
- Husband of Cynthia
- 5’10, 175lbs, freckled tanned beige skin, short chestnut-brown hair
Lanying, Female, 20
- Neighbor of Cynthia and Ray, college student
- 5’2, 110lbs, almond-cream skin, black hair cut straight at neck

“That’s another lovely dress, Lanying,” Cynthia told the young woman as they drank tea on the couple’s patio.

Lanying smiled, “Thank you. I like you ... uh ... you ... err...” The young woman pointed towards Cynthia’s legs.

“My yoga pants?”

“Mmm, yes ... yoga pants.”

Cynthia grinned, “I think they make my butt look good.” She stood and turned her back on Lanying, bending forwards slightly. Cynthia wore no underwear beneath the stretched fabric and she knew it was pulled tightly into her crotch, enough that her vulva was pronounced. “You like?”

Lanying giggled, “I like.”

It had been a week since the night spent with the voyeur. Cynthia was fixated on those memories, fucking her husband Ray several times that week while reliving the thrill of being watched by the young student. She and Ray had discussed what Cynthia had in mind for what they might do next, and the woman had invited Lanying over for a Saturday tea. With Ray had gone to visit his parents, Cynthia was alone with Lanying in the warm afternoon shade.

The voyeur wore a simple opaque white shirt and a more eye-catching maroon pleated skirt, white stockings underneath. Cynthia thought the young woman was very attractive and she loved the way she looked so natural in skirts. Maybe it was because Lanying was fairly short. It made her look almost innocent and younger than her twenty years might suggest. She could pass for one of those mid-teen schoolgirl fantasizes, which Cynthia knew was one of Ray’s favorites. That certainly hadn’t hurt to draw her husband’s attention towards including the voyeur more deeply in their play.


“So, let’s talk about where things are, alright?” the woman asked Lanying.

The student nodded and said, “Yes ... okay.”

“I just want to be sure,” Cynthia added, “that you are still alright with what we did together...”

Lanying giggled, blushing, “Yes...”

The blonde smiled back at her, “Well ... good. Me, too. And I was hoping maybe ... you’d want to join us again sometime soon...”

“Yes,” Lanying replied.

The twenty-year old had not forgotten a moment from the week before. She’d masturbated several times to the photographs she took inside the bedroom of Cynthia and Ray. Every detail was an intensely erotic trigger. Cynthia’s red, swollen buttocks. Ray’s meaty, shiny cock. Lanying had copied the photos onto an SD card and she pulled it from her purse, sliding it across the table to Cynthia. “Photos ... um ... from last week...”


Cynthia grinned, taking the card and sliding it beside her phone. “Lovely. I can’t wait to see them!”

“I, uh ... I like very much, mmm ... last week,” Lanying added.

Cynthia paused then told the voyeur, “So, here’s what we’re thinking ... And please tell us if this isn’t something you want to do, okay?”

“Okay...”

“We could do what we did last week again, and believe me, that would be wonderful. Or,” Cynthia said, “I have another idea...”

“Okay... ?”

“See ... I ... get turned on ... being seen. I’m sure you can tell, but part of it, too, is the risk of getting caught. Even if no one is watching, just knowing someone might see me is a big turn on for me.” Cynthia took a sip of the steaming tea. “And ... I’d like for you to watch Ray and I as we drive around and walk the park and those sorts of things, maybe take lots of pictures?”

Lanying nodded, “Yes...”

“I don’t know what we’ll do, yet, but you get to follow us and ... who knows what you might get to see us do out in public ... Does that sound like something you would want to do?”

Lanying nodded enthusiastically, “Oh, yes ... very much.”

“Great!” Cynthia tilted her head, “Can you drive a car, Lanying?”

“Yes ... I ... ummm ... I learned before I came to America.”

“Good to know ... So, Ray and I won’t be able to do anything much until next weekend, are you free Saturday?”

Lanying nodded again, “I ... umm ... am free, yes.”

Cynthia purred as she swallowed the lightly-sweetened tea.


Lanying’s week passed too slowly for her taste. Cynthia and Ray had been unusually absent during the usual evening hours, no sounds of pleasure or shows of flesh offered to her. It made her grow impatient to see them again, even to the point of watching their driveway just to get a glimpse of one or the other. She played with herself to orgasm Wednesday night while Ray did nothing more than retrieve the mail. By Friday night, she was dying for a fix, and with no sign of her playful neighbors, Lanying decided to take a walk like she used to do in her hometown, a chance opportunity hopefully offered her that night.

The voyeur’s steps took her to the east and down the modest hill towards the main highway. Lanying turned onto a cross street where there were only two glowing lamps lighting the area. She saw a couple of homes with interior lights on, so she checked around her, stepped into the shadows, and crept up to a side window of the first house on the right.

Inside, she saw nothing for several minutes, hearing no sounds of any interest. Lanying started to leave but then saw an older man step into the living room wearing a robe. She didn’t know this house or its occupants, so she had no idea if he lived along or with a family.

The man plopped down on the couch and flipped on the television, picking up his phone and scrolling up the screen. Lanying couldn’t see the screen quite well enough to see what he was looking at. He was probably in his mid-sixties, short, thinning grey hair, reasonably fit, a day or two of light stubble on his cheeks and chin.

Lanying slid a hand into her leggings, no underwear below, and began to slowly touch her clitoris with two fingers. Watching people, even when they did nothing sexual, was arousing to the voyeur. Each private peek into the lives of someone who didn’t know she was watching was a special thrill. She knew she might get caught, and that was also part of the appeal.

Her fingers drew out wetness and Lanying slid them without a thought between her lips, tasting the sticky, pungent juices from her pussy.

The man put his phone aside and picked up a glass and the remote, flipping channels while he sipped an amber-colored liquor, then turned off the television. He stood, holding his drink, and walked out of the room.

Lanying let out a sigh, then moved around the backside of the house. There was no fence, so she crept quietly, hoping she might find where the man had gone. A light on the far corner caught her attention, and she sidled up to the window.

Slatted-blinds covered it completely. Well, almost completely. Lanying knew there was often a view into the room through such things, and she found a spot on the far side of the window where the blinds were a little bowed. It allowed her a view into what seemed to be a modest-sized bedroom.

The man was naked, his back turned, and Lanying’s fingers were between her legs again as she stared at his pale, hairy buttocks. He turned and Lanying flinched instinctively. She knew the bright light in the room would make it nearly impossible for him to see her, but when his eyes swept past her position, she ducked and caught her breath a moment before peeking back through.

He was now on his back on the bed, a thick, average-sized penis in his fingers. He held a folded magazine in his left hand, slowly stroking his cock while he looked at what Lanying believed were photos of naked women. Her own fingers were moving again, swiping across her clit and sliding through her wet, hairy slit.

The man’s strokes picked up speed and his hips started to rise up as he masturbated. Lanying loved watching a man jerking off, and she started to get closer to release as he panted and quickly flipped the page, the man groaning at whatever he saw.

His fist flew, and Lanying’s knees trembled as she neared release.

The man grunted loudly, several times, then his fist slammed down hard to the base of his cock. His penis throbbed and a thick rope of cum shot up and splashed down on his stomach, then a second, and a third.

Lanying quivered into orgasm as he spurted, her pussy clenching, riding her hand with a palm against her erect clit. She shuddered as her pleasure rushed in.

The man’s hand fell away, and Lanying watched his penis throb and soften, throb and soften, until it finally shrank down, flaccid, resting along one hairy thigh, a glob of semen pulsing out and down onto his skin.

Lanying didn’t stop watching just because she’d orgasmed and the man relaxed into the bed. Her voyeurism was more than only seeing sexual gratification, she was turned on by the intimacy of watching someone do things they don’t think others were watching.

The man appeared to fall asleep, his breathing deep. His snores reached Lanying’s ears and she continued to peek through the window until long after it was clear the man was out.

At one point, his penis started to harden. Lanying moaned to herself, rubbing her pussy over her leggings. She wondered if he was having an erotic dream. The man’s cock bobbed with his heartbeat, growing longer and harder until it was soon pointed up towards the ceiling.

Lanying was fascinated by the human body. Whereas some of her classmates back home discussed penises and vulvas as if they were something shameful or gross or unusual, Lanying had never felt anything but curiosity for what she saw. Penises were beautiful, she thought, and the way they could appear so soft and small one moment, hard and strong the next, was an endless source of delight for her.

The man’s erection faded after thirty-seconds or so of slowly pulsing near peak, and soon it was once more flaccid against his thigh. He roused a bit, turning to look at the clock, then flipped a switch on the lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

Lanying ducked again, this time for reason. She knew that with the light off within the room, it would be much easier to see her outside. Slowly, she crept away from the man’s house and started to find the next opportunity.


“Are you really sure?” Cynthia asked her husband as they sat outside a late-night cafe. “Like, really sure?”

Her husband nodded, “Really sure. I’m so turned on right now I can barely stand it.”

Cynthia purred, “I think you like having people know you’ve got a hot wife...”

“I do now ... Maybe not before our voyeur ... but I’m definitely on board now...”

“Then I’ll be right back...”

She entered the cafe and slipped back into the single-stall bathroom, locking herself inside. Cynthia sat her purse on the sink, then reached under her nearly-transparent white blouse and removed her bra, setting it aside. She undid two buttons, opening a clear view of her cleavage, and, she knew, would cause her shirt to fall lower should she lean over, offering anyone in front of her a chance to see her braless breasts.

Cynthia reached under her light-blue knee-length skirt and pulled off her panties, stuffing them and the bra into her purse. She checked herself in the mirror. Cynthia looked flushed, excited. The spare makeup she wore only enhancing the light blush and her glistening skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.