Emily in the Dark - Cover

Emily in the Dark

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Preface

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Preface - Do you remember where you were when all the lights went out? Were you home? If not, how did you get home? Who accompanied you on your journey? How did they show their gratitude? (This starts slowly, no sex for the first 3 chapters)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

CHAPTER ONE:

Our Hero (Mark) is working is in a rural hospital, around 60 miles from his home, when the lights go out. Automobiles will not start, public safety dispatch radios will not work, phones are out. The computers that allow the hospital to operate are dead. Patients are sent home, staff dismissed, and Mark, and a coworker, set out to walk home.

The Co worker, Emily, a pretty, smart, younger nurse (aren’t they always?), has no plan, and winds up following Mark as they make their way along. Mark is skeptical of people generally, and has planned to skulk his way home.


CHAPTER TWO

Emily and Mark debate their mode of travel. Mark invited Emily to make her way, in any manner that she chooses. He points out that solitary women, in unsettled times, tend to fare poorly. Often they are seen as prey, by predators that typically are mostly held in check by societal pressures, and law enforcement.

They walk along a railroad track, cautiously, when Mark points out that Emily, as an ER nurse, normally has suspicions of folks. She concedes the point, and follows his lead.


CHAPTER THREE

They sidle past Sugarbush, which has been organized by members of their volunteer fire department. Sneaking into the town park, they refill their water bottles at a pump well, and sneak out again. Emily starts to flirt with Mark, as the stop for a faux-picnic.


CHAPTER FOUR

Emily and Mark find a place to sleep/hide out during the day, in a woodland. Emily decides to thank Mark, sexually, for being her mentor, her protector. Mark attempts to ensure that Emily knows that she does not HAVE to have sex with him, trying to be somewhat of a nice guy. She convinces him that she does not feel pressured, simply grateful, and “romance” ensues.


CHAPTER FIVE

They awaken in the evening, and set out again. Mark contacts his old EMS partner on a HAM handheld radio, and Mark updates him on their ETA.


CHAPTER SIX

They arrive at Andy’s place (the partner). Out in the country, Andy and his neighbors have formed a mutual assistance group, taking turns standing watch, and planning for trouble should it appear. Mark and Emily clean up, rest, and Emily thanks Mark again, again sexually.

The pair do some work around Andy’s homestead before setting out again.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.