Emily in the Dark - Cover

Emily in the Dark

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Do you remember where you were when all the lights went out? Were you home? If not, how did you get home? Who accompanied you on your journey? How did they show their gratitude? (This starts slowly, no sex for the first 3 chapters)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

We walked along the road, until I identified his neighbor’s place. This guy, the local fire chief, was pretty strack, and I noticed that the large planters flanking his driveway, had been emptied, and their dirt placed about the concrete forms the planters consisted of. I was not surprised to see yet more dirt emplaced about the forms. I parked Emily in the shadows, and stepped into the middle of the roadway, hands conspicuously clear of any weapon, and announced myself.

“Ahoy, Marty! Have you heard anything from Andy lately?”

A voice came from my quarter, unsurprisingly. The planters would be an obvious strong point, and so, Marty had set up his over-watch somewhere else. “Who wants to know?”

“Mark Evans, his old EMS partner. Just passing through.”

“Andy told my you’d be passing by, long about now. Walk on over, and tell him to save me some coffee, eh? Getting kinda chilly out here.”

“Will do. Maybe I can spell somebody a tour or two on watch, eh?”

“Talk to Andy. He and I will settle that, tomorrow.”

“Gotcha. Thanks. Talk to you later!” I turned (slowly!), and invited Emily to join me in the road. We continued up the road, coming to Andy’s drive. I removed the HT from my webbing, attached the antenna, and inspected the power level. I turned it down as low as it would go, and keyed it. “Knock, Knock!”

After a minute, the answer came. “Boo!”

“Boo-Who?

“No tears called for, come on up. I see you now, coffee is hot!”

We strolled up the drive, and made our way to the door. I raised my hand to knock, only to be enveloped in Andy’s bear-hug as the door abruptly opened. “You delinquent! How you been? And,” as he turned his gaze to Emily, “who is this damsel you have dragged across the dark night?”

I made the introductions. “Emily Luce, Andy Schoolcraft. Andy was my partner back in the day, and we had many adventures on da streets of Da City. Andy, this is Emily. She is one of the nurses in the ED at Benzie Hospital. I’m walking her home.”

Ushering us into the house, Andy raised his eyebrows at me. “And, you’re NOT carrying her books? What sort of troll are you?” Turning to Emily, he continued. “Ma’am, you have to forgive my erstwhile partner, here. He never did have much polish, and, well, since I’m no longer around all the time to guide him, well, it looks like he’s backslid some.” He turned, and announced us. “Honey? Company!”

Annmarie appeared, and greeted me, air kisses and all. She turned to Emily, and Andy spoke up. Annmarie, this is Emily. Mark is walking her home.”

Annmarie was all sympathy. “Oh, Honey! When did you last brush your hair? Did that awful man drag you into the bushes? Well, did he?”

Emily glanced at me, and grinned. “Well, no, he didn’t exactly drag me. Tell the truth, he wined me on pump water, dined me on stale hospital crackers and canned chicken, and then made us a cozy little nest in the leaves, where I slept all warm and hidden through the day. He’s taken pretty good care of me.” She leaned in to hug me, and reached around, giving me a squeeze. “Yep, he has taken pretty good care of me. Particularly when you consider that I was without a clue how I was gonna get home, just, what? 24 hours ago?” She did not let me go. Annmarie glanced at Andy, and back to me.

“So, Mark? Does Marie know about Emily?”

“Well, no, not yet. For some reason, she simply wouldn’t take my calls!”

Annmarie looked dubiously at me. Andy stepped up. “Uh, Honey? Can we talk, in private, for a minute?”

They moved into the next room, and closed the door. I learned how Andy had approached this problem, when Annmarie’s raised voice exclaimed, “You KNEW that he did that stuff, and you tell me SHE KNOWS, and APPROVES? Really?”

The voices returned to a murmur, and no more declamations raised. Shortly, Annmarie and Andy returned. She turned to Emily, and invited her aside. “Honey, I have a brush, and we have water from our hand pump so you can wash up some, and brush your hair. Here, come with me.”

When the women walked to another part of the house, Andy led me to the basement. “We have a couple of spare rooms here. Do you and Emily want separate quarters, or not?”

“I’ll let Emily make that call. Er, what did you tell Annmarie?”

“Well, I let her know that you and Marie have been known to share. Therefore, it’s likely that Marie will be OK with Emily thanking you in time honored and unmistakable terms. She was, as you may have guessed, surprised. And, she made very, very clear to me her own opinions on such displays of gratitude. Towards me. From other women.”

I was hanging up my gear in one room (conveniently enough, with a double bed!), when Emily skipped down the stairs. It appeared that Annmarie had shared more than a hairbrush and an opportunity to wash. Emily looked freshly scrubbed, as well as made up. It was wonderful. She had changed her usual style of making up her eyes. The eyeliner drew my gaze to them, and the eye shadow gave her a glowing appearance. It really wouldn’t be appropriate at work, but all I really wanted to do, was fall into the bottomless pools that were her eyes. Somehow, I (think, mostly, that I) avoided appearing to be an inarticulate imbecile, but it was a near thing.

She, of course, allowed me to mumble, stutter, and shuffle for several minutes, or so it felt, before she spoke. “You like?”

Huh. “Like”. As if seven letters could convey the impact she had upon me. She had, on the other hand, provided me with a script. Even as brain damaged as I was appearing, I could capitalize upon her words. “Yeah, I like!”

Her smile illuminated her entire face, and the room appeared several shades brighter because of it. “Goody! If you like, then you may enjoy what I have in mind for your entertainment, later!”

“I have no doubt.”

She took my hand, and led me to the kitchen, evidently now the center of the house. Andy was donning his own web gear, and the rifle in the corner spoke to his evening plans. “You going on watch?”

He responded, “Yep, my four hours. Gonna bring Marty some coffee, and he’ll report off, and likely grab some shut eye. I’ll run until 0800, and, I think it’s his oldest boy, Evan, who’ll relieve me. Since you’re up, keep an ear out. You’ll be my quick reaction force. If things get exciting, creep along the far property line, and see what mischief you can contribute. I’ll be hidden in an OP/LP in the bushes between Marty’s place and mine. Try not to throw any rounds my way, eh?”

“Got it. Likewise, I expect I’ll move into the ditch across the road. I’ll clear it as needed, and then set up to make somebody’s day unexpectedly bad, from the place where the ditch is opposite your driveway, OK?”

Annmarie spoke up. “Emily? You handy with a gun?”

Emily considered this. “Well, kinda. I usually hunt with my husband, and I’ve been pretty good with his lever action .30-30.”

“OK. Let’s see what we have downstairs for you. If things get bad, I want you able to help keep bad guys’ heads down. Don’t forget where the guys will be setting up!”

Andy and I talked some more, pre-planning fields of fire and “no shoot” zones. We decided upon a fallback position, and an alternative should that position be untenable. Once the women returned, Emily with a lever action and ammo belt, and Annmarie with an AR and ammo pouches, we briefed them on our fallback positions, and no shoot zones. Andy set out into the night, and Annmarie field-phoned the OP/LP to let Marty know relief was on the way.

I let Annmarie know where we would be, and led Emily to the room, intending to nap out. Emily had other plans.

Since we had slept the day away, she was evidently still full of energy, and she let me in on this directly.

“Remember how I’m really, really grateful to you, for guiding me home? And taking me under your wing? And being my heavily armed protector? Remember me thanking you?”

“Yep. I do not think that I will ever forget, you thanking me. Kind of a peak experience!”

“Yeah, well, about that: That’s only the first installment. In fact, I got you a present, to show you just how appreciative I am, of everything you are doing for me.”

I was surprised. How could she have gotten me a present, at all, in the past day plus?

She decided to answer my question. Standing her rifle in the corner, and laying her ammunition belt next to it, she took my rifle, and stood it next to hers, and, struggling briefly, divested me of my web gear, and set it next to my rifle. She helped me shrug off my shoulder holster, and then told me to close my eyes.

I opened them at her direction, to see her with a ribbon and a bow around her neck. Being a guy, and therefore (not) quick on the uptake, I responded with my typically witty, “Huh?”

She provided the required direction. “Me, silly! I decided that, since you have, almost literally saved my ass, that you therefore ‘own my ass’. I’m your thank you present, and that makes me your slave for the duration of this trip. Anything you want, any way you want it, no limits, I cannot say ‘no’ to you. Now, remember what you mother told you: take good care of your toys, and you can play with them for a long time! Don’t forget what Mom told you!”

I voiced my feelings. “Wow! That is some gift! You know that you already thanked me, today, right? You remember that, right?”

“Of course I do! We just talked about it, and how it’s only the first installment.”

“So, you remember how enthusiastic I was, once you convinced me that was what you wanted to do, right?”

“Yep! My kitty is still purring from the pounding you gave her! Ya know, you trying to do the right thing, even when a naked woman tells you to take her, is another thing I have to thank you for. You not only are my knight, you are trying very hard to be honorable, despite my efforts to corrupt you! I like that in a man, about as much as I like that man, in me!”

“Well, you are presenting me with a delightful present, and one that I certainly would like to enjoy. I simply want to be certain that no limits, and any way I want you, means the same thing for you as it does for me. Because, you know, I can be kind of a perv. I have had some dirty experiences, and might want to share them with you, you do know that, right?”

She giggled. “I’m counting on it! Come here, unwrap your present! You did not get to properly appreciate it, in the dark this morning!”

I stepped to her, and bending, kissed her, softly. She met my kiss, and wrapped me in her arms. We stood there, snogging, for several minutes, as her hands roamed over my back, and mine reached for, and caressed her taut derriere. She drew back from me, breathing heavily, and observed, “So, you have thanked me for my present. You gonna unwrap it, or spend all Christmas Morning thanking me?”

“Oh, I’ll be thanking you, all right! Let me know what you think about this ‘thank you’!”

I reached for her top blouse button, released it, and moved to the next. Button, after button, after button. More smooth skin was revealed with each one, until her breasts came into view. This being a gift I could not enjoy in the dark of morning, I savored the developing vista of firm youthful breasts. Opening her blouse fully, I pushed it off her shoulders, and as it drifted to the floor, she squared her shoulders, presenting her breasts for my delectation.

Stooping, I suckled at her nipples, eliciting a murmur of encouragement. I teased her nipples with my tongue, nipping with my teeth, until each stood proud, as she guided my head from one to the other, as she wanted attention moved. Several minutes later, I rose from my labors, stretching the knots from my back. She removed my own shirts, pushing my flannel off my shoulders to the floor, and inverting my tee shirt over my head, tossing it into the growing heap of clothing on the floor.

We clinched again, and I relished the pressure of her breasts, her erect nipples, almost boring into my chest, her tongue seeking to sweep my mouth clean. I slid my hands down her back, over the firm young muscles rippling beneath her smooth warm skin, attempting to ease my questing fingers beneath her jeans and into her panties.

They were too tight. I should have anticipated this, from the pleasantly snug silhouette they presented of her form, but, well, what can I say? Lust overtook my analytical skills. I turned her, finding her facing a full length mirror now, and reached for her snap. I locked gazes with her, and she made a wide-eyed moue as I released the snap, and slowly drew the zipper down. With my other hand, I caressed the breasts I had so recently feasted upon. Once the zipper could descend no further, I removed my hand. Her jeans remained in place, supported by her womanly curves. She grasped each side of the garment, and, wriggling just so!, removed the pants, and the panties beneath, until they lay, pooled, about her feet. She kicked them away, and turned, gracefully kneeling at my feet, and repeated the process with my own clothing.

My beef baton was waving in the air as she again straightened from untangling my feet from my pants. This placed her about eyeball-to-eyeball with my anaconda of lust. She looked up at me, grinned, and asked me, “So, does that mean you like your present? I hope I got you the right size, you like the color, and everything! Just remember, it’ll be difficult to exchange your present for another, that you think you will like better!”

I waggled my prod a little, and retorted, “What makes you think that there’s another that I could like any better? The color is perfect, the size is just right, and I think that there are a few features, that I haven’t had the chance to try out, just yet. No, I think I’ll be perfectly satisfied!”

She spoke to my cock, in a low voice. “Oh, I’m certain that you will be perfectly satisfied. As will I!” She leaned forward, and slowly engulfed my length, and came to rest. Emily knelt before me, her brown eyes gazing tranquilly up at me. My throbbing tool was seated fully within her oral cavity, and I could feel her swallow around my glans from time to time. After, it seemed, a moment of meditation, she unhurriedly withdrew, until my glans met her lips as if in a gentle kiss. She repeated this maneuver, time after time, until the pace had accelerated to the point that she was fucking her own face, with my cock.

Mortal men can only stand so much of this sort of treatment, before the sap begins to rise, and the impending explosion of twat tapioca will not be forestalled. She had anticipated this outcome, and, as she felt me start my climb to that peak, drew me from her mouth, and clasped the base of my shaft, squeezing off my climax. Waiting a couple of minutes to satisfy herself that my crisis had receded, she stood, drew me to the bed, and knelt upon it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.