Orphan Magus
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Olive’s eyes watched my face as she knelt to take off my shoes and socks. She observed my reactions as she unfastened my pants and pulled them off. She kept her eyes on mine as she gently drew down my underwear. She couldn’t help herself when my erection sprang out and slapped the side of her face, however. She grabbed it, realized what she held, glanced up at my face, and then openly gawked at it.

I thought I heard something in the bedroom. I looked that way and focused on listening, but I perceived no other sounds. If Mom or Alyssa barged in now, arguments would ensue and we wouldn’t find out whether this would help Olive or not. If Lisa came in, however, I’m sure her embarrassment would only be matched by my own. Yet, those thoughts didn’t encourage me to end this.

Olive stood up. “I need to get back in the tub, and you need to as well.”

She held onto my throbbing erection, as if it were a leash, and stepped back to the tub.

I followed because her grip didn’t offer any room to argue. In a quick flourish, I pulled off my shirt – the only article of clothing she hadn’t removed – and tossed it behind me.

Both of us stepped into the tub. She sank down into the hot water immediately, as if climbing into a warm bed, but she held onto me and looked up. “Come here, Seth. Let us be done with this.”

Following her direction, I eased down into the hot water. I thought of a few positions she might want to use, but most of them would force her head under water. Finally, I settled back on my butt, leaning against the end of the tub so I could see the doorway to the bedroom. The door leading to the living room was closed and nothing seemed wrong, so I allowed myself to relax.

Olive straddled my legs, moved up until she could press the base of me to her belly. My erection stood up well above her navel, and though it only mildly bothered me, it didn’t seem to intimidate her at all.

She smiled at me as she rubbed me against her skin. “So soft, yet so hard. Throbbing, thick, and long, there must be a number of very happy girls at your college.”

I couldn’t lie about that, but I wouldn’t go into detail, so I simply nodded.

She smirked and rose up to her knees. Her hefty, curvaceous breasts stood out from her torso, capped by pink nipples. They were hard, probably from her near-constant salacious thoughts of me, as well as the cool air of the bathroom.

I recalled her dreams, the ways she imagined me fondling her breasts. In her thoughts, she was thrilled to be ravished in those ways, and I would certainly enjoy doing it, but this was supposed to be a simple test, not a fantasy made into reality. I did my best to remain motionless in the tub.

Olive didn’t seem to notice my roaming eyes or the way I restrained myself. She had her eyes closed as she rubbed my thick, bulbous head against her hot, moist lips. Then she stopped rubbing and placed me where she wanted me. She didn’t grunt or visibly ready herself in any way; she simply eased down onto me.

I half-expected Olive to feel as tight as most of my girls, given her lack of sex for so long, but I was wrong. She slid down over me in one smooth motion. She didn’t have to adjust to me or do anything to prepare herself. It was possible the last forty-eight hours had primed her for this moment, but I couldn’t imagine how.

Olive’s breathing stuttered as she settled her soft, full cheeks down on my lap. She squeezed me a couple of times, smiled, and the opened her eyes. “I knew this would work.”

I believed she was mistaking how I made her feel sexually for a cure. “We won’t know until you leave,” I said softly.

She rolled her hips. “Oh, I’m sure. You’re hitting every spot I enjoyed back in college.”

“Aren’t you worried about falling into old habits?”

She leaned over me, her hands on my chest, and her face closer to mine. “It’s only a habit if I were to seduce more men.”

“Oh, so doing this tonight is acceptable?”

She smiled, rocking her hips on me, and nodded. “It’s veeerrry acceptable.”

I had to admit, she felt good. If nothing else, I could feed from her before she left for the night. Besides, if this did work, then I knew the cure and could administer it to anyone else who fell victim.

Olive slid her hands up to my shoulders, and then braced herself with one hand on the tub next to my head, while she used the other to pull my face closer to hers. She kissed me, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. I returned the favor more out of habit than in an effort to make her happy. Before I really understood what was happening though, she broke the kiss and pulled my head down to her chest.

As I feared, she wanted me to do more than simply lie back and let her get what she needed. I kissed her skin, licked some of the water from her, and eventually worked my way down to her nipples.

I tried to distract myself with possible spells I could use to resolve Olive’s problem by the time either of us reached climax. Only, I had no idea what the problem was. I knew it was magical, because I couldn’t imagine any chemical or string of words I could use to entice her into this situation. As I tried to suck in as much of her warm, soft, teat as possible, eliciting welcoming sighs from Olive, it occurred to me that I might have wanted this to happen.

Olive gently pulled one red nipple from my lips only to replace it with the other. She grinned at me when I glanced up at her eyes. Something in her expression made this more than a test. It was suddenly fun.

Olive’s rolling hips made the water slosh. It didn’t splash out of the tub, but if we didn’t slow down, it soon would.

I finally employed my hands, by gripping her ample, supple bottom and holding her still for a moment. I released her nipple, looked up, and said, “Slow down a bit or we’ll end up flooding the bathroom.”

She smiled at me. “And here, I thought you didn’t care.”

“I never said I didn’t care,” I said, sitting up and enjoying the feel of her heavy breasts pressing into my chest. “But this isn’t my bathroom or yours. We should take care.”

She studied my face for a moment, squeezed me several times, and then nodded. “How about a change of position then?”

“Do you have something in mind?”

She nodded. “I want you to take me from behind.”

I nodded in agreement only because I would control our pace. Olive eased off me and I stood up. She moved forward and before I could step around her, she slipped her lips over my crown. The contrast between the cool air and her warm mouth was intense. I wanted to grab her head and ram as much of myself into her as she could take, but I stood there shaking instead.

She reached up and ran a wet hand over my shaft. “You can if you want.”

I opened my eyes and looked at her. “What?”

“I can tell,” she said and licked me again. “You want to cram this magnificent monster down my throat.” Then she rolled her eyes up to look at me. “Do it.”

A shudder ran through me and it wasn’t from the cold. I reached out and gently held the sides of her head. She dropped her hand back into the water to prop herself, opened her mouth, and slipped her lips over my crown again. I pressed forward, knowing I wouldn’t be able to go far, but needing to know exactly what her limit was. I quickly hit the back of her throat and pushed for more.

Olive didn’t fight me. In fact, she gripped my thighs and pulled me toward her, forcing me further into her throat.

I knew a spell that would allow her to swallow me whole with ease, but she wasn’t my Fonte. She wasn’t aware of the magical world of which Anna and I were members. If she were, then this might take on an entirely different tone.

The desire to do what I was thinking must have been strong, because I heard music, and voices singing in various languages that I didn’t recognize. The tone spell must have been a popular one. There were almost as many voices for this one as there were for the Fonte spell. Without realizing what I was doing, I ended up singing along with those voices, and in less time than it took to realize what I had done, I slid forward into Olive’s throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.