Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Sheila lay in front of me, with her legs spread wide and expectation etched into her face. I should have known better than to talk to her at all. I should have refused this, but I ran with it. I didn’t see any other options. I didn’t know any way to make it work in my favor. So, I was stuck. I made a magical agreement with her and I had to fulfill my part of that bargain. I had to make her cum.

There was only one thing that might help me, and to use it, I had to touch her. I could glean her recent memories and learn what made her decide to force this. I might even get lucky and learn something that would turn this in my favor, though I couldn’t imagine what that would be. Gleaning her memories would be easy, but that didn’t change the fact that I had to fulfill my part of our agreement.

I ran my hands over her legs, trying to imagine she was anyone other than Sheila. I could probably use Magic to make her look like someone else while we did this, but then I might say or do something that would expose my secrets. I couldn’t take that chance.

“C’mon, Seth,” she said with a purr. “Don’t be afraid. You can touch me.”

I allowed myself to zero in on that crux where men want to focus when with a woman. I kneaded her thighs, feeling the muscles in her legs. I could admit that she was pretty. She had great legs. Being head of the cheerleader squad had certain benefits. I didn’t know what she did to work out since graduation, but whatever it was, she maintained her shape.

The leggings she wore covered her as well as her panties. I reached up under her skirt to pull them down.

She pushed my hands away. “No, it’s too cold in here to take them off.”

I looked into her eyes. If she wanted this, then there was only one other way. Without losing eye contact, I pulled the leggings away from her crotch, gripped them in both hands, and yanked. I checked. They tore along the seam and gaped open enough to expose her flesh around the crotch of her panties.

She shifted her hips and smiled. “There, that’s better.”

If she really wanted to experience isolated tactile contact, I would have recommended latex. I could imagine her in a full body suit, including zipper openings for her eyes and mouth. Nothing other than her sex would be exposed, and short of being nudged or moved, she wouldn’t feel anything other than what happened to her down there.

I slipped off my seat and knelt on the floorboard. It put my face within range of her. I didn’t have to be nice or pleasant about this, so I hooked a finger under her panties, pulled them out far enough to get a good grip, and ripped them apart.

“You didn’t have to do that,” she said in a bored voice. “I should make you buy replacements.”

I wanted to make her stop talking, but looking at what faced me and recalling what I knew of this girl, I was actually scared to touch her. She didn’t have a reputation of being easy, but there were enough rumors even I overheard that she wasn’t opposed to doing things most good girls wouldn’t. Fortunately, Emma knew spells that would clean up any venereal disease, even AIDS. I hadn’t worried about diseases before, but the thought crossed my mind. There were no indicators, but I didn’t trust Sheila.

I called up the spell. It was complex enough that it took me a moment to pull it all together. If I didn’t have a bond with Emma, I wouldn’t be able to do this. She was a doctor and understood how things like this worked better than anyone else I knew. She specialized in heart problems, but she read all sorts of medical documentation including diseases. This was one of the few spells that I knew of which required a physical component. I had to breathe across my target’s genitals. With the spell in mind, I put forth my Will, took a deep breath, released the power, and gently exhaled a wash of warm air over Sheila.

Sheila squirmed on the seat and made little squealing sounds that made me think of chipmunks. Then she reached down, grabbed a fist full of my hair, and pulled my face into her.

Emma knew that was the normal reaction when she performed that spell with her lovers. She believed the complexity of the spell heightened the sexual appetite of her lover on top of cleaning him or her.

I didn’t fight Sheila’s reaction. Instead, I gave in to this. I pressed my tongue into her, rubbed my lips against hers, and transposed my arms under her legs, around her sides, and over her abs to hold her to me.

Sheila either didn’t expect me to be so willing or wasn’t thinking too deeply about the situation. She called me a virgin, which meant I shouldn’t have known anything about cunnilingus. She didn’t say anything, but she did pull my hands up and plant them on her breasts.

I lapped at her while using my nose to rub her clit. Then I rose up to run the flat of my tongue over her. So far, this was the only skin-to-skin contact we had made and it was my best opportunity to glean her memories. I drove my tongue into her again and allowed myself to look through her memories. It was like sitting in a monitoring room with dozens of screens in front of me, each one showing different memories. I could stop any one, rewind, and relive the memories it displayed. Some of the things I learned were surprising, but most of them weren’t.

Sheila didn’t have the complex life some of my girls did. More than anything else, she was selfish. She wanted things her way, and anyone who attempted to keep that from happening was crushed. At least, that was the case in high school. After graduation, Sheila learned she had less influence on those around her. Her best tool was sex and she learned quickly how to manipulate boys and young men without giving them anything. When she did have sex with someone, she made sure she got what she wanted out of it first.

I paused my perusing of her memories when Sheila clamped her hands on top of mine, pinning them to her breasts. She made more chipmunk noises, and rolled her hips up at my face.

I wanted to know how I was doing. The sooner I finished, the sooner I could kick her out. I imagined a scoreboard floating over her. It reminded me of the one at the end of the football field. One of the many different attributes marked was for her ride toward orgasm. It wasn’t a bar graph, but a percentile. I assumed I had to make her reach one hundred to achieve victory and focused on getting there as quickly as possible.

I needed her to let my hands go, but then I realized that she must have some triggers in her breasts. Most of my girls did. I gripped her breasts, squeezed them, and tried to find her nipples.

She wriggled and rubbed my arms. She tossed her head side-to-side, and squeaked non-stop. I didn’t believe I was that good, but then a check of her stats told me she was extremely turned on, probably a lot more so than she normally would be.

I returned to thrusting my tongue into her, but I studied her scoreboard more intently. Either Sheila really liked me, or maybe liked the whole idea of being with someone nobody else liked, or something else was going on. Granted, I didn’t know what her scoreboard looked like before now, so I had no way to be sure. Maybe her recent memories could offer a clue.

When Sheila woke up this morning, the first thing she wanted was sex, but Riley was still in the hospital. She couldn’t believe I got the better of him and Leo in front of the police station. She saw the whole thing. She watched how I ducked and dodged. I reminded her of movies she had seen where fights like that were heavily choreographed. She would never tell anyone, but she was not only impressed, but wondered what I might be packing in my pants.

She got dressed, drank some coffee, and stared out at the snow. Nigel showed up. He offered to clear the walk and drive if she’d give him a blowjob. She smiled sweetly and only nodded. He did the work, and when he went in for his reward, she acted stupid. “I never said I would blow you, Nigel. You only assumed I would.” He left in a huff.

Being that it was Sunday, she spent most of the day in the house. Her parents left for church early and suggested she show up for lunch, since the congregation was making a day of it. She agreed. She went and ate, but then left. She wasn’t going to stick around and listen to a bunch of babble about Jesus and God. It was all so boring! On her way through town, she spotted the SUV. She pulled in and parked while watching Kelly and Alyssa walking up to the store and she deduced that I was sitting in the SUV. Still horny and curious, she concocted the plan to blackmail him into doing her. It would be easy, because he had to be a virgin. Who would willingly sleep with him? This would be a mercy fuck.

I was pulled out of her memories when Sheila’s squeaking got louder and she reached for my head again.

I checked her numbers and found she was on the verge of orgasm. We hadn’t even been here five minutes. I didn’t understand. Sheila’s memories didn’t offer up any indications that she was especially attracted to me or that anything affected her more than normal.

She gripped my hair and tried to suffocate me.

I held my breath and did everything I could to make this last. Either she would outlast my ability to go without air, which would result in me passing out and be free of her, or she would release me and I would have to put up with more of her attitude before she left.

She let me go.

I pulled away, picked up her coat, and wiped my mouth clean.

She lay there, panting and grinning like a drunk who believes she’s about to get lucky. “You’re good.” Then she sat up. “I should take you home with me and stuff you in my closet. That way I could have you any time I want you.”

I shook my head. “I have things I have to do, Sheila. Like find my dad and then fly back to Texas for school.”

She smiled with a feral expression. “Oh, but we’re not done.” She reached up and rubbed my lips. “You may be good with your lips and tongue – far better than I expected – but I still need to know what you have packed in your pants. I like dick more than tongues.”

“That wasn’t our agreement,” I said.

“I know that, you idiot,” she said. “But I never said once would be enough.” Then her hands were on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.