Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

“Seth? Baby? C’mon. Let’s get you up to bed.”

I looked up at my Mom. She stood over me, shaking my shoulder. I didn’t see Alyssa anywhere. “Is the movie over?”

“Yeah, baby,” she said as I sat up. “Do you need some help?”

I blinked my eyes and looked around. She had already cleared away the drinks and food. I shook my head and stood up. I didn’t feel as dizzy as earlier. I turned and shuffled toward the stairs.

I made it to the top of the stairs and looked down into the living room from the balcony. Mom’s bedroom door closed, leaving the room in the dim light of the coals in the fireplace. Then I turned and went to my room.

I didn’t bother with the light. I closed my door and went straight to my bed. It didn’t take me long to snuggle up under my blankets.

Ever since my Awakening, I have been something of a light sleeper. In fact, most nights I don’t get very much sleep at all. Usually, one of my Fonti stays the night with me, or I stay at her place, and we wake each other up throughout the night for sex. Only rarely did any of my girls complain about not getting enough sleep, and none of them complained about the amount of sex – unless they thought it wasn’t enough.

Tonight, I drifted off thinking about my girls, and wishing one of them was with me. I needed sex. It wasn’t simply a matter of getting laid, but to both recharge my Power and to make me feel better about what I was doing.

My door opened and then softly closed.

I didn’t fully wake up. It could have been someone simply checking on me.

Hands slid up the blankets, along my back. Then that person lifted the blankets, quickly slipped under with me, and the cuddled up against my back.

With only two women in the house, and knowing Mom went to her room, I quickly deduced that Alyssa was in my bed.

I carefully rolled over to face my bed companion. I was about to ask a question when she leaned in and kissed me. At first, it was a peck on my lips, and then a full press. Then I felt her tongue flick along my lips.

My own needs took over as a small voice somewhere in the back of my head screamed that this was wrong. That voice sounded like it was miles and miles away.

I kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her to pull her to me, only to find how little she was wearing: naught but a pair of lacy panties.

She threw a lean thigh over my hip, and made sure we were as close as we could get with clothes impeding our way. That wouldn’t last for long though.

She pulled at my sweater. I sat up enough to help her.

Then she reached down and slid her hands into the back of my pajama pants to cup my butt.

With one hand, I reciprocated, and with the other, I held her chest pressed to my own. We continued kissing while groping and grinding.

I couldn’t believe how much I yearned to do more than make out. There were so many things I wanted to do, but then that tiny distant voice grew louder. “This is your sister!”

I shoved the tiny voice away. “She started this!”

And that was the end of the mental arguments.

Alyssa must have sensed something because she pulled back from our kissing long enough to ask, “How much do you know about oral sex?”

I didn’t say anything. I simply rolled us over so I lay on my back.

She either caught onto the idea or didn’t care as she spun around so her supple thighs relaxed on either side of my head. She pushed the blankets out of the way, and then pushed at the elastic of my pajama pants, while I ran my hands over her thighs, squeezed her cheeks, and kissed the inside of her right thigh.

Her hand wrapped around me and stood me up. I felt the heat of her breath along my shaft while she looked me over. I wasn’t sure what she thought she saw in the dark, but it was an examination of sorts.

I, in turn, didn’t bother using my eyes. Too many times had I been in such a position and couldn’t see anyway. There were times when I was with two girls, one bouncing on my hips with me buried to the hilt in her, and the other sitting on my face, rubbing herself over my lips, tongue, and teeth.

Alyssa was multi-talented. She stroked and licked me down at that end, and rolled her hips up here as I hooked the crotch of her panties and pulled them aside. I pressed my face between her cheeks and had my first taste of her. I drove my tongue into her, lapped up the juices that flowed, and sucked on her clit, all in quick succession. She moaned appreciatively, using my girth to help stifle her vocal cries.

I dug my fingers into the flesh and muscle of her butt, and then I let my fingers drift over her soft skin until I found the bulge of her breasts. Her nipples burned against my skin, and she raised up enough for me to cup each breast and squeeze them as she choked in an effort to swallow as much of me as she could.

The sheer idea of this forbidden act made me hunger for more and my hips thrust up, choking her with more than she could swallow.

Alyssa pressed down on my hips with her hands. Then she crossed her arms and held herself up on her elbows so I wouldn’t be tempted to thrust up at her again.

Maybe she learned what she wanted to know in our current position. Maybe she was afraid that I would end up drowning her if she brought me. Maybe I wasn’t really hitting the spots she needed hit with my tongue and lips. Whatever the case, Alyssa made the suggestion to change positions when she said, “I have a question I need answered.”

I remembered the question she asked me that morning, after I had my shower, and I was convinced her question was similar but directed at herself. I was willing to help her find out.

She rolled to the side and I climbed out of bed. She laid back on my bed with her feet perched up by her hips and her knees spread wide. I dropped the pajama pants so there wouldn’t be any misunderstanding regarding my length. She wanted to know how much she could handle and we were going to find out.

I climbed onto the bed, careful not to make the springs squeak too much. I knelt over her, holding onto her knees.

She reached down and gripped me. “Damn, I’ve never had anything so big.” Then she tugged me forward.

Being that neither of us could see much, I fell over her, catching myself on my hands on either side of her head. She held me in place, rubbed me against her hot, wet lips, and then held me steady. “Easy, Seth. Take it slow.”

I knew and I did. I applied pressure while she rolled and rotated her hips. As I felt my glans ease into her, I pulled back just a bit and then applied pressure again.

Alyssa continued to hold my shaft. Her breathing deepened and her vaginal muscles clenched and released repeatedly.

I wanted to take her mind off what was relentlessly sinking into her, so I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She kissed me back, and then we were kissing each other’s lips.

She let go of my shaft and rubbed my chest. Then her hands slipped up and behind my neck.

I continued with the pressure, dipping into her, pulling back slightly, and dipping further. All the while, she gripped me with her velvety tightness, and delighted in the act. I kissed her deeply too, using my tongue on hers in all the ways my girls liked.

I felt pressure against my glans, somewhere deep inside Alyssa. Either I was at the end of her, or she had some kind of insert.

She brought her knees up, rubbing my sides with her thighs, and then hooked a foot behind me. I had stopped with the insistent pressure, but she pulled me at her, wanting me deeper.

I had to break our kiss and say, “Stop.”

“No,” she whimpered. “Don’t stop.” Then she ran a hand between us. “You’re not all the way in yet.”

“It feels like it,” I said. “There’s pressure against me inside you.”

“Dammit!” she said. “I forgot about that.”

“Forgot about what?”

“It’s an insert that helps with my period.”

I nodded. With as many women as I had sex with, I probably knew more than Alyssa did – at least with the range of possibilities.

She whined again. “Dammit, I wanted all of you.”

“Where are you in your cycle?” I asked.

She seemed to think about it and then said, “I have another ten days before it starts again.”

“That should mean your ovulation was about three days ago. You should be clear, but that’ll depend on what the last six months or so have been like for you.”

“How do you know all of this?”

“I pay attention and there’s lots of info on the net.”

“And this doesn’t gross you out?”

“No, why should it? It’s as natural as having to go pee.”

“Okay,” she said, “but this means you’ll have to pull out and I’ll need to go to the bathroom to get it out.”

I nodded. “If that’s what you want.”

She put her hand on my chest, not to push me off her, but to make me stop. “You’re not going to argue? You do realize without that insert, there is a chance I could end up pregnant.”

“I would suggest a condom, but I don’t have any.”

“Me either, dammit.” Then she pushed me. “Get up. I’ll be right back.”

I eased out of her with a loud slurping sound.

“That almost sounds gross,” she said with a slight giggle. Then she swung her legs over to one side of the bed and stood up. “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

I couldn’t simply stay there on my knees like that, so I stood up. Then I had an idea. I didn’t know how long Alyssa would be gone exactly, so I didn’t waste time considering options. I didn’t even bother pulling on the pajama pants. I ran downstairs, made sure Mom’s bedroom door was closed, and then went to the kitchen.

I didn’t bother with the lights here either. My eyes had adjusted nicely to the dark. I pulled open the one drawer we always used as a junk drawer. Sure enough, there were those long lighters we used for the fireplace. Then I looked in the cabinet above that drawer. As expected, there were several candles. I grabbed two of them, closed the drawer and cabinet, and turned to find Mom’s bedroom door open.

I froze there, naked, wet from Alyssa’s fluids, and holding candles and a lighter. No, nothing unmentionable going on tonight!

Then I spotted Mom by the fire. She was bent over, prodding the remaining coals into collapsing without rolling out onto the carpet. She put the poker back on the stand, looked back toward the sliding glass door, which I could see snow continued to pile up against, and then turned to go back to her bedroom.

I watched her door close, the light go out, and then counted to a slow twenty before stepping out of the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Alyssa whisper-yelled down from the balcony

I shook my head and went to the stairs. At the top of them, she stood as naked as I did. I held up the items I had procured and led the way to my bedroom.

I set a candle on the floor, far enough from the bed so the blankets wouldn’t accidentally graze it, and lit it. Then I went to the other side and did the same thing.

Alyssa sat on the edge of the bed. Her nipples were rock hard and she seemed a touch cold. “Aren’t you worried about wax on the floor?

I shook my head. I knew a spell to clean that up. I needed it often enough in my apartment. With the candles offering soft light, I looked at Alyssa and she happily gazed upon me.

“Damn, if you weren’t my brother, I’d be tempted to ask you to leave your girlfriend for me.”

I smiled. “What makes you think she wouldn’t be willing to share?”

“Oh, in your dreams,” Alyssa said and then watched me walk around the bed. “Though I would be willing to share you occasionally. I mean, I couldn’t imagine NOT sharing!”

I stood next to her for a moment and watched her expression as she watched me rise. Then she reached up and lightly stroked me. “You really are looking forward to this, aren’t you?”

I met her eyes and asked, “Only so long as you are.”

She nodded.

I leaned over and kissed her. Her stroking became more urgent.

“Everything all clear?” I asked between kisses.

“Mm-hmm” she said as she rolled back into bed.

I resumed my position over her, and she guided me to where she wanted me. I added pressure, and soon we were kissing and I sank past that point where I had previously stopped. I could feel that I was about to sink all the way in when she hummed into my mouth.

I broke our kiss and looked her in her eyes. “What is it?”

“Just a bit more,” she said.

I nodded and let my weight settle on her, completely burying me in her.

Her eyes rolled back and she licked her lips. Her hands pulled at my shoulders and her heels locked me in place. She hummed and gazed up into my eyes.

She was on the edge, right there on the precipice. I knew that location. My girls had taken me there many, many times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.