Orphan Magus - Cover

Orphan Magus

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I didn’t sleep as well as I had hoped. It may have been the fact that I was alone, or in a twin sized bed. I could have been the nightmares that kept waking me up. All I knew was I was ready to get up when my alarm went off.

I didn’t have a towel or a change of clothes, but I was accustomed to starting the day with a shower. Consequently, I gathered my clothes and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

I stopped next to the bathroom door. Alyssa always beat me to the bathroom in the mornings, but I didn’t hear anyone in there this morning. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I pushed it open without looking inside. The light was off and no one screamed for me to shut the door. I peaked inside. The bathroom was empty. I was shocked. I stepped inside, laid my clothes on the sink counter, and turned on the light.

I didn’t leave myself a toothbrush, but when I looked in the medicine cabinet, there were several new ones waiting. I unwrapped one, added a dollop of toothpaste, and made my mouth taste better. I didn’t have any razors and the only ones available were women’s razors. I didn’t have a problem using those. They were, after all, razors. However, I decided not to. If they belonged to Alyssa, she would probably rip my head off for using one. Then I turned to the shower.

I turned on the water, waited for the hot to reach the showerhead, and adjusted for temperature. I slipped out of my pants and underwear, and climbed into the shower.

I didn’t have a choice about body soap or shampoo. I had to use what was there. Worse, I forgot to lock the door. My hair was thick with lather when I heard the door open and close. “Sorry,” Alyssa said. “I can’t wait.” Then I heard the tail-tell sounds of her using the toilet. With my girls, I didn’t mind. We shared so much more than just the bathroom that it didn’t bother me. On the other side, I would have been in my rights to scream and shout at her for invading the bathroom while I was in the shower. She did it to me enough time while we were growing up.

Instead, I ignored her. I understood needing to go when someone occupied the bathroom. You can’t use the toilet when someone else is using it.

Shortly after rinsing out my hair, I heard Alyssa quietly leave. She didn’t even offer a ‘thank you.’ Again, I decided it wasn’t important enough to fuss over.

After finishing my shower, I found a thick, fluffy towel neatly folded on the sink counter. I didn’t get one out before I started my shower. Maybe Alyssa had been kind enough to get one for me. More than likely, Mom came up and set it out for me. Either way, I was thankful. I dried off, dropped the towel in the hamper, dressed, and headed downstairs.

My phone chirped at me as I hit the bottom of the stairs. Several messages were waiting for me. I hit the icon to see what the messages were and the screen went black. Nothing I did worked. It was dead. The last time I charged it was over twenty-four hours ago. I was surprised it lasted this long. If I was going to stay in touch with home, I had to get a new charging cord.

Several scents reached out to me from the kitchen, and I followed them. Mom only ever made breakfast on Sundays. That way, none of us could complain about being hungry during Sunday school. This was Saturday, but I distinctly smelled bacon, eggs, and something else. I turned the corner and saw a stack of pancakes on the island counter. Plates, silverware, and a tall glass of orange juice all stood on the counter by the stove. I walked into the kitchen, my mouth watering, and looked around for Mom and Alyssa.

They were both, once again, seated in the breakfast nook with cups of coffee. I didn’t know what they were talking about, but they both went silent and stared at me like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

I smiled at their awkwardness and then focused on Alyssa. “The bathroom upstairs is free now.”

Her face was a touch pink, I thought from the coffee, but she blushed further when I mentioned the bathroom. Did she find it embarrassing that she had to go so bad she couldn’t wait for me to vacate the bathroom? We were both adults, and I never even tried to peak at her.

Wait. Did she... ?

She stood up, her boobs bouncing and nipples standing at full attention. “I need a shower,” she announced, and then she marched out.

I turned, watching her go. It wasn’t a matter of ogling her butt again, but studying her manner. After she was out of sight, I turned to Mom. She gave me a sincere expression for a second and then waved toward the kitchen. “Breakfast is ready when you are.”

I studied her face for a moment and then let it go. I also realized that Mom was already dressed too. Apparently, Alyssa was the last to wake up. I pointed back at the hot, fresh food. “You never made breakfast on Saturday’s before. What gives?”

“I had to make some changes after your father disappeared,” she said.

I looked back at the food. “But you made enough food for a small army.”

“I seem to recall that you really liked my pancakes and bacon.”

I nodded. “Yes, but Katrina has kept me on a low carb diet.” Which was true only because she insisted on buying all the food for my apartment.

Mom stood up and I only just realized that she was dressed and ready to go out. She stepped close to me with a smile and hung her arms on my shoulders as if we were about to dance. “Would it really hurt to have some pancakes today?”

I considered that and shook my head. “No. It won’t hurt.”

She smiled. “Good. Oh, and when you have the opportunity, I have a couple of things I’d like you to do while you’re here.”

“Such as?” I asked, a bit of suspicion in my voice.

She pouted and looked around. I looked too. The house looked immaculate, clean. When I met her eyes again, she asked, “What’s missing?”

I blinked in thought and then realized. “The tree.”

She smiled and nodded. “The decorations are out in the garage. You’ll have to go across town to pick out a tree.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.