Orphan Magus
Cast of Characters

Copyright© 2017 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Cast of Characters - 1st place Best Erotic MC Story 2018 | 1st place Best Incest Story 2018 | 3rd place Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2018 -- Seth flies to Virginia hear his biological mother's will. He learns she left him more than money or property. Now he has to go back to the small town he grew up in, Newton Grove. He has to find his missing father and an item that Seth was supposed to receive from him. However, between Magi trying to kill him, and the townsfolk trying to run him off, will he be successful?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Previously on Sex Magus...

“Rho” The Interactive Magical Construct is based on the visual aspects of model Peta Todd. The character is very old, with Blue eyes, and Brown, Slightly Wavy, and Mid-Back Length hair. She’s caucasian, has a Slim build, stands 5’ 10”, and weighs 123 lbs. Her measurements are 40-23-34 in and her bust is 32G.

Current Status: Teacher and record keeper for the Rosenbaum family, she is currently bound to Seth.

Rogue Magus: Rho appeared when Seth chased Valory into the core of the Lockdown. Rho explained what Seth had to do to both end the Lockdown and free the missing women. She also had additional information he needed, but because she would disappear when the Lockdown ended, she had to forge a bond with Seth so they could talk again when he completed his mission.


Leanne Carlton is based on the visual aspects of the model Leanne Crow. The character is 23 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, wavy, mid-back length hair. She’s caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 7”, and weighs 140 lbs. Her measurements are 44-30-38 in and her bust is 34K.

Current Status: Leanne is one of Seth’s Fonti.

Child Magus: Leanne bumps into Seth going to English and asks him to walk her out to avoid another classmate, Neil. She sees Seth again the next night at work but her boss harasses her and she quits on the spot. Leanne enjoys talking to Seth and decides to fool around a little. Things get crazy when Seth attempts to bind her without his Fetish, but they remedy that with another round of sex, which takes her virginity. As a student at the University of Texas at Arlington, studying Business Management, Leanne shares English Literature with Seth. She is roommates with Erica in Brazos House.

Sibling Magus: Leanne continues to be the focus of Neil’s deranged hopes. When Neil shows up at Seth’s apartment and has him at gunpoint, Leanne shows up and clocks her would-be love interest with a bat.

Rogue Magus: Leanne helped encourage Seth to find Jordan.


Katrina Hannes is based on the visual aspects of the model Karina Hart. The character is 23 years old, with Green eyes, and brunette, straight, Waist length hair. She’s caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 5”, and weighs 134 lbs. Her measurements are 42-30-40 in and her bust is 34H.

Current Status: Katrina is one of Seth’s Fonti.

Child Magus: Katrina meets Seth in his Psychology class, but she doesn’t believe him when he claims to have slept with seven women in one week. However, she finds out firsthand what his sexual prowess is like. It’s too bad her master, Steven Heisler, won’t free her. She would love to give herself completely to Seth and show him just how much she’s willing to do.

Sibling Magus: Helps everyone in small ways. She’s especially helpful in keeping up Seth’s moral when he’s feeling low.

Rogue Magus: Katrina helped encourage Seth to find Jordan.


“Raven” is based on the visual aspects of the model Veronika Zemanova. The character is 36 years old, with brown eyes, and black, straight, mid-back length hair. She’s caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 5”, and weighs 121 lbs. Her measurements are 40-24-36 in and her bust is 36D.

Current Status: Raven is Seth’s friend and a member of House Cerenkov.

New Magus: Jordan took Seth to Raven’s house. The two women mixed up a drink for Seth that suppressed his awakening powers long enough to attempt to explain what was happening. The solution didn’t last long and Raven escaped to her bedroom while Jordan faced the full effects of Seth’s power. The next morning, Raven was gone and left a note.

Child Magus: Once again, Jordan and Seth visit Raven for help. This time, to fasion a fetish to help Seth college more Fonti.

Sibling Magus: Raven didn’t appear in this book.

Rogue Magus: Raven calls Seth, asking for help. She was one of the few Magi attacked by the Syndicate and survive. Seth suggested she leave town for a few days, which she did.


Jordan Krumm is based on the visual aspects of the model Jordan Carver. The character is 25 years old, with Gray blue eyes, and Light brown, curly, mid-back length hair. She’s caucasian, has a slim build, stands 5’ 6”, and weighs 121 lbs. Her measurements are 40-24-35 in and her bust is 32I.

Current Status: Jordan is both Fonte and Stirpe to Seth.

New Magus: Jordan accidentally woke Seth’s powers while she was attempting to tap it in an experiment to free her own from the Lockdown. In turn, she ended up giving Seth all of her power and is now both his Fonte and primary source of knowledge in the world of magic. Jordan had to convince Seth that he was a Magus and that sex would be an important part of his life.

Child Magus: Jordan helped Seth find more Fonti when Danielle got sick. She also taught him a few lesser spells and helped him to build his first Fetish.

Sibling Magus: Jordan suffered through a bought of Magic Withdrawal, making her angry for no reason. Seth was able to help keep that symptom at bay by pumping small amounts of pure magical energy into her. Towards the end, while everyone was having the Halloween party, Jordan left to get ice. Seth went out to find her and spotted her with two other women. He followed them, but they climbed into a car and drove off. Jordan is presumed to have been kidnapped like all the other missing women in the area.

Rogue Magus: Jordan didn’t play much of a part in Rogue Magus, other than as an influence on Seth to end the Lockdown so he could bring her home. In the end, however, Jordan not only returned home, but her powers were restored. She’s not as powerful as Seth, but she’s more powerful than when she first met him.


Chloe Van Houten is based on the visual aspects of model Chloe Vevrier. The character is 37 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, wavy, mid-back length hair. She’s caucsian, has an average build, stands 5’ 3”, and weighs 121 lbs. Her measurements are 43-26-36 in and her bust is 32K.

Current Status: Chloe is one of Seth’s Stirpi. She acts as his personal bodyguard too.

Rogue Magus: Chloe was a member of House Volantis, and an expert with syphoning spells. Seth explained the situation and before he even realized that she had accepted his offer, she was already wanting sex. Chloe turns out to be very protective of Seth. Not a House Guardian, she does all she can to help protect Seth. Of course, that also means protecting him from any unwanted advances by new House members and taking advantage of his aroused state after the fact.


Milena Veltri is based on the visual aspects of the model Milena Velba. The character is 41 years old, with brown eyes, and brunette, straight, shoulder length hair. She’s caucasian, has an average build, stands 5’ 4”, and weighs 130 lbs. Her measurements are 48-35-37 in and her bust is 36J.

Current Status: Milena is one of Seth’s Fonti.

Child Magus: Milena has been the property Manager at the apartment complex for almost ten years, and when she met Jordan, she was willing to let her have an apartment though she didn’t have a job or rental history. Milena never knew it but Jordan cast a spell on her to make her compliant regarding the apartment. When Jordan moved though, she wasn’t influenced by her anymore. However, Milena was instructed by Jordan to allow Seth to have the same apartment and the turnover in occupancy had the unintended effect of allowing Milena to be influenced by Seth instead. As a last instruction, Jordan arranged for Milena to give Seth a special house warming gift, which made Milena one of Seth’s Fonte. During a night cap, Seth finds out how desperate Milena is to have a baby.

Sibling Magus: Milena and Seth go to her next doctor’s appointment. So far everything is clear for her to become pregnant, so her doctor wants to test Seth. She gets a sperm sample, with his permission, manually.

Rogue Magus: Milena helped encourage Seth to find Jordan.


Holly Bodine is based on the visual aspects of model Holly Body. The character is 28 years old, with Blue eyes, and Brunette, Wavy, and Mid-Back Length hair. She’s caucasian, has an Average build, stands 5’ 7”, and weighs 138 lbs. Her measurements are 41-25-34 in and her bust is 36E.

Current Status: Holly is one of Seth’s Fonti.

Rogue Magus: Holly is one of the many women who disappeared during the Lockdown. When the Lockdown ended, Magus-Fonte bonds were forged between all the Magi and the non-Magi.


Daphne Flouren is based on the visual aspects of model Daphne Rosen. The character is 29 years old, with Blue eyes, and Black, Straight, and Mid-Back Length hair. She’s caucasian, has an Average build, stands 5’ 3”, and weighs 125 lbs. Her measurements are 43-24-41 in and her bust is 34G.

Current Status: Daphne is one of Seth’s Stirpi

Rogue Magus: Daphne is one of the many women who disappeared during the Lockdown. When Seth gained the energy from ending the Lockdown, he shared a portion of that energy with Daphne, making her a new Magus. Something in that act also forged a Padrone-Stirpe bond between them.


And now, Orphan Magus...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.