MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 74

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 74 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As Stuart was coming down the stairs to have breakfast, Michael threw the paper at him saying, “Mr. Holland, you have most certainly earned your salary this month!”

Picking up the paper, Stuart said, “I did exactly as you asked, Boss. I wrote it, and sent it in the day of our PDI test. I called myself Holland from North Dakota, and as you suspected, someone did some due diligence and found and contacted my parents. Dad took the call and agreed with having sent the letter to the paper and hung up. Boy, do you know and understand people, Boss!”

With our entire household listening on, I carefully asked that if anyone took a call from the Indianapolis Star, to simply say, “No Comment!”


I scheduled a final dress rehearsal of the PDI, asking everyone in the choirs and orchestras to show up ready to watch a movie.

Back when I first conceptualized this idea, I wondered how to get the movies? Apparently, the newest tech is to get access to a satellite for all but the most current movies.

We had a room behind the food center, with enough equipment to download and select which screen the movies would show on. The fee to have this access was a modest $7,500 per month. That along with a backup power generator would have us with movies for as long as we paid the fee. The deal I made was that fee would never increase.

For our soft opening, we have the following movies to show:
NORTH SCREENS
#1 21 JUMP STREET
#2 THE AVENGERS
#3 THE DARK NIGHT
#4 THE HUNGER GAMES
#5 HOPE SPRINGS
#6 BATTLESHIP
#7 BIG MIRACLE
#8 DARLING COMPANION

SOUTH SCREENS
#09 HARRY POTTER 1
#10 HARRY POTTER 2
#11 HARRY POTTER 3
#12 HARRY POTTER 4
#13 HARRY POTTER 5
#14 HARRY POTTER 6
#15 HARRY POTTER 7
#16 HARRY POTTER 8

We now had 12 paid employees, trained VU students as our ticket takers, window cleaners, and food delivery persons.

The ticket takers doubled as tracking license plates, both in town and out of state.

Jenn and I dressed as employees to observe the expected pattern as no one was preselected to go to any specific movie. I had memorized the 15 standard and distinctive plates used throughout our beautiful state.

Before the first movies were ready to start, I took a peek and almost half of our waiting area was full. I even saw people who must have followed the Yellow Brick Road as theatres 1, 4, 8, 9, 12 and 15 were scheduled to begin at 9:30 am!

Janice O’Sullivan and Alice Grandy each made some evocative radio commercials we put on WVUB/WFML. (Both from VU)

Ticket sales began and with very little trouble, the people for those theatres were guided through while some people had to drive all the way through and around to get back in line for the movie they came to watch.

4, 9, 12, and 15 all SOLD OUT!

2, 5, 7, 10, 13, and 16 tickets were being sold the moment the first four places began running the pre-showing commercials. Already the flow improved among those still in line. 30 minutes later the last four started, 3, 6, 11, and 14

I walked inside to see happy college kids serving food to those of all ages, and handing them a receipt for it. They were told to be quick and nice, and tips were not allowed! They were being paid national minimum wage plus $0.50, per hour.

The ordering system worked like a charm. I was ecstatic, as I saw the second showings were on pace to begin in 20-25 minutes, just enough time to clean up!


I was exhausted when I came home, making sure the place was clean and ready for everyday service. My food manager, a VU Advanced Culinary Technology student named Jeffrey Stahl, mentioned we almost ran out of hot dogs and popcorn. I gave him $1,000 cash, and requesting receipts to keep our ‘ridiculous idea’ from never funning out of anything.

Jennifer and I were staying home to recoup!

All told, our 16 movies had 91 showings for a potential of 9,555 cars. We only had 6,588 cars, not bad for a soft opening.

We sold $52,584 in food.

We open for real on 8.8.2013, this coming Friday, with Kevin fine tuning a few more garage doors and Stuart checking the computer program that generates the movie times.

I had asked for six movies opening together, but we dealt with it. Some movies only showed four times, while a few showed seven times. There were no issues about the vehicle raising technology.

We had visitors from Lawrenceville, Nashville, Louisville, Cincinnati, and up north of us from Fort Wayne, Bloomington, and even ‘Indianapolis!’

To calm me down, Jennifer began a very slow blow job, I only hoped it was her!


I was busy again all the time. I really liked that ... rehearsing WEST SIDE STORY during the day and the occasional RENT rehearsal after school and the Disney Concert rehearsals in the middle.

The ground that will support the 16-post Pavilion was leveled covering what used to be back to back homes. With our owning the property where people will be sitting, we decided to have it face south. Power will be coming in from the east, making things even easier.

With everything going along, the Friday flight to Boston with the small gang was a blast. It was a private plane that held eighteen, but it seemed bigger. Mom insisted I bring my tuxedo. I was sure it was too small these days.

We were met by a stretch limousine and taken directly to the Symphony Hall, to let me look it over. We were told it held 2,371 during the Boston Pops Season. We were the only ones there, but I was glad to check out the place for a moment or two.

“Michael!”

It was Keith Lockhart, with his bowtie and everything. He showed us around including the famous orchestra pit, telling me he currently had 56 members in the orchestra.

I had Jenn on my arm, and Isabel was on Stuarts as we walked around. Keith showed us the inscription of Beethoven’s name over the stage, making me chuckle to myself. The leather seats are the original ones installed back in 1900, and they look amazing.

After the mini-tour we were taken to the Sheraton-Boston Hotel. We had five rooms set-aside for us. I hoped my plans didn’t furrow any brows.

Mom & Dad got a room as did Ally and Jeff. I put Mike and Jason in a room with two beds, leaving Gennie and Nancy sharing a room. Jenn and I plus Isabel & Stuart in a room with two queens. I had too many, but if asked, I will pay for OOP.

“Be careful, Nancy’s eighteen and doesn’t have a boyfriend yet,” Izzy said.

“Oh please, she’s very nice and the best keyboardist I have seen, not counting Janice.”

Despite being hungry, we went to bed and had a great sleep.

With my rehearsal with the Boston Pops orchestra at nine-am, we all got up and the limousine was waiting for us. I had my backpack with my baton with me, getting nervous the closer we got to the Symphony Hall. I guess daylight counteracted the good feeling I had last night.

WGBH-TV, the Boston PBS Station, was already there setting up what looked like eight static cameras and a shitload of handhelds.

The musicians were tuning and I saw Keith, pointing Jenn and Princess to where they should be sitting.

For being 54, he looks much younger in person.

“Well, are you ready to rehearse, Mr. Thomas?” he asked.

Stepping closer to him, I asked, “What about that extra music I asked about? I haven’t yet told her of it, because I was so unsure if we had the time for it or not?”

“They all have all three numbers, ready for your final decision. Don’t worry about how long things are taking, all right?”

“Just a moment, then please?”

I went to Jennifer and sprung the concept of her singing with them and asked which of the numbers she wanted to sing. After the shock wore off, I got a big kiss and the answer I had expected.

“Let’s rehearse that first, why don’t we?”

She nervously stood next to me. A corded microphone on a stand was put in front of her.

“Good morning to you all in the orchestra. I have been listening to you my entire life. This is the ultimate honor to be conducting you while my fiancée sings. Please turn to the ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ music.”

“She will start for four measures before you come in. Watch me closely for volume cues. I am of the John Williams style of conducting; my arms flop a lot. My hands are what you should be following.”

They had a courteous laugh at my expense.

“Trumpets, at measure 78 thru 81 change your notes to half notes, then back to as written please?”

“Jennifer, listen and don’t get ahead of us ... OK?”

She nodded, looking at peace...

There was a time
when men were kind
when their voices were soft
And their words inviting
there was a time
when love was blind

(I brought them in quietly)

And the world was a song
and the song was exciting
there was a time...
then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream
in time gone by
When hope was high
and life worth living
I dreamed that love
would never die
I dreamed that God
would be forgiving

Then I was young
and unafraid
and dreams were made
and used and wasted
there was no
ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
no wine untasted

But the tigers
come at night
with their voices
soft as thunder
as they tear
your hope apart
as they turn your
dream to shame...
He slept a summer
by my side
He filled my days
with endless wonder
He took my childhood
in his stride
but he was gone
when autumn came{br}

(I brought up the volume
double what it had been)

And still I dream
he will come to me
that we will live
the years together
but there are dreams
that cannot be
and there are storms
we cannot weather
I had a dream
my life would be
So different from this
hell I am living
So different now
from what it seemed

(I stopped them to let
her finish alone.)

Now life has killed
the dream
I dreamed.{br}

She was near tears, as I was crying over what just happened. Mom and Isabel came up to me, with mom saying, “Are you OK?”

“The top of my bucket list needs a new number one!”

The first violinist stood and applauded first for Jennifer then we shook hands. I bowed to them all and helped my love down to the audience.

Keith came over to me and said, “I haven’t seen that kind of emotion from a conductor since I first started. And that fiancée of yours reminds me Joan Sutherland, who Pavarotti called ‘the voice of the century.’ She’s a real find.”

“Thank you, sir, OK everyone. The iceberg is thawing, let’s play some Beethoven, why don’t we?” I said in return.

“I didn’t hear you ... aren’t we about to play some Beethoven?” Keith said being funny.

A few spoke loud enough to be heard.

“One more time, ‘Are we going to play some music written by the Herr Ludwig?’”

It got as loud as they would likely get, so I said “Please turn to Concerto No. 5 in E-flat Major...”

This went as expected, with these very quick-witted and talented musicians. Again, I had to work to keep my emotions in check as I conducted these fine people.

The rest of the music went just as well, and it was done.

Applauding as he walked, Keith came over and asked, “The redhead with you, does she sing as well?”

“Yes, sir ... she does. Isabel, come over here, please?”

She ran, taking my hand, “I would love to sing Michael, what’s my choices?”

“Let It Go.” or “I Will Always Love You?” I said.

“I know ‘Let It Go’ much better. I don’t sing up high as well as Jennifer does, but I will sing whatever you want me to.”

“She sounds eager,” Keith said.

“That’s practically her middle name,” I said. “Go ahead Princess, get in position.”

The microphone was lowered a little for her as she smiled with the biggest dimples I had yet to see on my little sister. Imagine Shirley Temple and Amy Adams morphed into one.

“One more number folks, this is Isabel my little sister. She’s about to star as Lola in DAMN YANKEES back in Vincennes. She’s singing “Let It Go,” I announced and saw the orchestra switching to that sheet music.

She turned and smiled and waved at all of them getting a few waves back. I waited for things to settle down for a moment before we began...

The Piano starts this...

The snow glows white
on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like
I am a Queen.
The wind is howling like
this swirling storm inside
couldn’t keep it in,
heaven knows I tried

Don’t let them in,
don’t let them see
Be the good girl
you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel,
don’t let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and
slam the door

When she finished, I ended them cold, my sister very unprofessionally jumped for joy after that was over. I gave her a super hug with a promise for later.

We had a break until we do it live on tape at eight pm with a full house. Although not a couple, Mike and Genny were talking a mile a minute to each other.

“I’m hungry,” my red-headed diva said.

We went back to the hotel and ate in the Grill inside. The girls were the focus of attention and I loved that. The table was boys on one side and girls on the other.

Mike and Genny were arguing over how many first violinists there were. She was saying 15 while he insisted there were 16. After enough of their bickering I said, “There were 16, you two ... with 13 second violinists. I was most impressed by the many double bassists, sounding like one much of the time.”

After the meal, I excused myself with Jennifer on my arm with Stuart and Isabel following behind us ... I expect everyone knew where we were going,

After we made sweet love, we fell asleep together until my phone rang.

“This is Michael ... Go.”

“Hey Stud,” my mom said. “Ready for the big time?”

“Is it time?”

“Yeah, time for you to make history as the youngest conductor to ever lead the Boston Pops Orchestra in an evening of music. Is it safe for me to come in?”

“Yeah, we need to shower, do you have something beautiful to wear, beautiful?”

“Yes, we both brought something to wear to dinner, it should work,” she said.

“Meet you downstairs ... love you, Beautiful.”

She hung up.

“Wake up,” I said slapping the two ladies on their butts. Princess, you are singing first and Jenn is last. You have got very little time,”

Izzy looked up at me, gave me a kiss and got up, “I don’t need as much time as ‘she’ does to look beautiful, lover boy.”

Incredibly, less than thirty minutes later, she looked truly scrumptious in an electric blue dress that showed a lot of leg and was just tight enough to distract me. Jenn wore her red evening gown that caused Stuart to growl at her!

My tux didn’t come close to fitting, so I put on some dark slacks and a dark shirt and carried my baton in its case and we met up with the group.

“Mom, it didn’t fit, just I like I told you it wouldn’t.”

“I was just going to say how marvelous my little boy looks tonight.”

We headed to Symphony Hall, met with Keith and the woman who is technically directing the PBS side of things. Stuart gave Izzy a quick peck on the cheek and went down to sit with Nancy.

“Hello, my name is Stephani Holbrook,” she said to me.

I took her hand and kissed the back of it. I introduced my sister and my fiancée to her. As expected, she wanted to reverse the girl’s songs, then she handed me a card asking, “Would you mind saying something to our PBS fans, I have written a few things if you would like?”

“Certainly, but I don’t need a script, I am comfortable winging it,” I said. She gave me a look.

A gentleman with a handheld came up to me as I was handed a cordless microphone.

He gave me the “5, 4, 3...” pointed at me going to one.

“Ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls. I have been watching PBS most of my life. I’ve seen Victor Borge, Danny Kaye and many others. Tonight you will see proof that a left handed fifteen-year-old, with the support of his family and friends, can lead the most famous Symphonic Orchestra in America. Kids, take up an instrument or learn to sing, parents show how much you care by not just giving until it hurts, but giving ... until it helps. This is Michael R. Thomas Junior for WGBH PBS in Boston, Massachusetts.”

Stephani looked at the cameraperson who said, “40 seconds exactly!

“We will do our best to keep our cameras out of your sightline Michael, break a leg,” Stephani said walking away with her PA.

Jenn fixed my shirt collar and gave me a kiss that she wiped off. I saw Isabel getting into place with the microphone already at the height she needed. I eschewed a headset, so I could clearly hear everything around me.

A line from an old movie called MANHATTAN PROJECT, came to mind, “Anybody want to make a bet?”

After a voice came on reminding everyone that this was being recorded for a later retransmission, the green light on my conductor stand went on.

I smiled at Princess who looked confident.

We began...

She already sounded more confident than earlier.

I heard a new sound in her voice, it was enthralling to listen to. I did occasionally see a camera, but it didn’t bother me at all.

The light went red as the applause came thundering through Symphony Hall. I had a moment to myself waiting for the green light to start the next number.

Green light ... I got in position and we began the first of our seven orchestrated pieces of Beethoven music.

When they were all complete, the red light came on and Jennifer Guthrie came out in a very beautiful dress. She had some cleavage showing ... just enough to mesmerize. They put her hair up, making her look older.

We smiled at each other, and I got the green light.

Baton up...

My favorite song all-time is being sung by my favorite girl in front of a live audience. Had I taken a pill? Calm down a little, buddy ... now is not the time to fall over?

They had a soft yellow light on her.

*******

The song and the evening was over.

The crowd was electric, but not rowdy ... this is Boston. It didn’t stop for almost five minutes.

I moved to alongside Jenn and Isabel came out and we bowed together.

As the crowd sounds lessoned, the lights went up, and people started leaving, but a few came up to speak to me.

Conductor Urbanski, John Williams and Michael Tilson Thomas, whom I recognized from looking up after first hearing of him.

He said, “When I first heard of you, I thought that someone had made a mistake while trying to find out about me. We are as different in style as we are similar in nomenclature. Well done, Mr. Thomas. I came out from San Francisco when I got the invitation to be here from Keith. It was worth every mile traveled. I understand you sing and perform as well. Let me know, so I can come and root you on.”

“Thank you very much, sir. It is an honor to meet you. Hopefully I can carry on your legacy as ‘the next’ Michael Thomas.”

“No ... don’t do that! You have a talent I haven’t seen in someone so young ever in my entire life. Be yourself up there. I can tell you have been influenced by this gentleman next to me ... that’s a great place to begin.”

That got Mr. Williams to turn to me and said, “Did I hear right, that my arms flopped while I conducted?”

“Sir, that was flippant of me, I am so sorry.”

“But, it is accurate. I started doing that when I began work with the London Philharmonic. They are larger in size and I needed to ‘flop’ as you put it, for everyone to see and feel my tempos.”

“Thank you very much, Mr. Williams,” I said as he walked away.

Breathe, Michael!

“Aww, Mr. Thomas,” Master Urbanski said to me. “You have improved, and have learned to bring beautiful women along with you.”

“May I introduce my sister, Isabel and my fiancée Jennifer Guthrie. You have met her before, I believe.”

“Yes, I have and she is even prettier than I remember her being.” He took her hand and kissed it, and she did that standing curtsy that I have seen other women do.

She giggled as he went to Isabel and did the same thing. She was biting her lip. He’s only 32.

I took their hands and went over to see Mom and the gang. I was hugged by everyone, even Mike. “That was so cool. You have become the Bruno Mars of all the conductors in the world.”

“I told him that,” Genny said, staying close to him.

Stu grabbed me with such energy, and said, “Man ... you are da bomb Mr. Thomas! You are going to be asked to play at every fricking orchestra in the world now, do you realize that?”

“He’s right,” Brian said. “Every fricking one of them.”

“I have too much on my plate for any of that right now Dad. Line them up in January and February all you want, but I have schools and people I am responsible for.”

Mrs. Holbrook gave us each a copy of the concert we had just done. That was impressive.

“We expect your seventy-three minutes to bring in very many pledges. Thank you for your talent Mr. Thomas.”

“Call me Michael, Stephani ... all the pretty girls do.”

I was so ready to be back in Vincennes, as much fun as that all was I went all day without a pill and was scared for a moment or two.

On the plane trip home, I casually asked for a pill, getting one from Sam and a water from Princess, who was on Stuart’s lap. She apologized that it wasn’t cold, but I didn’t care. I saw Genny asleep leaning up against Mr. Bell. Jenn was also cuddling into my shoulder ... all is well!

We landed in Evansville, and took the Savana we left there back home to Vincennes. It was coming up on eight-am. We took everyone straight to their home.

The moment between Mike and Genny was sweet. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, he kissed her hand. Stu and I gave him some grief, but he sloughed it off. He smiled and sat back down. She still has Archie to deal with ... I had better stay out of that. What’s that expression... ? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone? I think it’s from John in the Bible somewhere, but I am not sure where?

Next was Mom and Brian, who we dropped off after we drove by the house showing the beginnings of being rebuilt. We also drove around to notice the beginnings of the Pavilion being built

Mom gave me a wonderful hug as we said goodbye to them. Jeff and Ally were next, then the five of us and our backpacks were left off. I got a very closely watched hug from Ally, who whispered, “I may role-play that it’s you for a while, stud.”

We didn’t even unpack our go-bags we were so tired. We stripped to our underwear and I cuddled behind her and we fell asleep.

I woke up smelling pizza. Anchovies to be specific. I looked at my watch it was three-pm. I saw Princess, Stuart, and Sam at our dinner table as we walked out of the bedroom together still in our underwear. Jenn ran for the food, and I plodded to it as well.

“She couldn’t wait, and I insisted we get food for everyone,” Sammi said. “Can we watch the video after we’re through eating?” Princess asked.

“Why wait?” Jennifer said plopping down on the sofa.

I picked up a few pieces and did the same. “Go ahead Princess. I want to look to see how bad I was flopping my arms.”

“The orchestra was very imposing when I first stood in front of them,” I told her.

The video was starting. After the mini-interview I took, it went right to just before it all began. There was a distant shot of Princess, as she giggled watching herself.

Then the shot was on her from waist up and the music and she started. Her energy and beauty came right out of the TV and on your lap.

She was looking away. I turned her back saying, “You’re beautiful and you sing wonderfully ... what’s wrong?”

“Ugh ... I needed to have on some makeup,” she said.

“I thought you didn’t need makeup,” Sammi said.

Slapping at me, she said, “Don’t let me ever perform again without some makeup on, you got that Michael?”

“Yes Dear, I got that ... loud and clear.”

She settled down holding Stuart tight. Princess said, “Look at my boobies, they actually bobble around a little, don’t they?”

“That’s what they are supposed to do,” Jennifer said. “My won’t because my song isn’t as energetic as yours was. Your voice is coming through even and controlled. That is what’s important.”

“Thank you Jenn,” Princess said.

Occasionally the camera would go on me and the orchestra, and I wasn’t flopping nearly as much as I thought I was. I liked the way I looked in the dark long sleeve shirt and slacks. Maybe that will be my ‘look.’

Boy, were those musicians amazing. As good as the GSS is, they need some work, but I didn’t have the time with all the shows scheduled. WEST SIDE STORY is scheduled to go on in two weeks, the Disney Concert a week after and Princess as Lola the final weekend of the month. Now it sounds like a lot to do. My three open periods will help a great deal.

When the Princess number was over, everybody went to get more pizza, while I got to watch my technique for the first time in a while. It appears I am improving to my own naked eye. Everybody came back to their original positions and watched with me.

Between numbers, they put up the PBS logo on the screen until the next number was ready to begin. This can really help me, especially with all the angles they used in the process. A few places it looked like my eyes were closed. I need to be careful about that.

After the last of the Beethoven, Jenn cuddled up close and watched herself. She didn’t like how her neck looked.

After the number was over, I asked the question, “Why weren’t either of you wearing your necklace?”

“They told me it was too shiny,” Isabel said. “The same thing with me,” Jennifer remarked.

“That ... isn’t going to happen again. That must have been the PBS people that decided that. I am a little pissed about that, but it’s too late now, I suppose.”

“Is there any pizza left?” I asked.

Princess got up, Sammi moved over... “Hey,” she said. I mouthed ‘Wanna fuck?’

“So, you want some of the old lady, do ya?” she said with a giggle.

“Let’s go to the bedroom and see what there is to see,” I said squeezing her butt with my right hand.

She had been getting herself in better shape, I don’t know when she had time to do that, but it was obvious. Whether it was for me or Mr. Thompson, I wouldn’t know.

I stripped quickly and lay on the bed waiting for her to approach me. She hesitated, then filled her mouth with my hardness really moving quickly. She must be trying to get a quick cum out of me, so the second one can be a nice long ride on the horsey.

As much as she was trying I wasn’t getting any closer. She knew how to motivate me and ran her finger towards my butt. Just the thought of that caused me to give her a load of Michael Milk, a big mouthful.

While she was licking her fingers, I put her hand on my dick and it got hard again quite quickly. She raised herself up and slowly embedded me up inside her. She loves doing that slowly. I flex while she does it making her giggle.

Once all the way down she smashed her lips against mine for a while. She sure can kiss. I took the chance to pull her towards me even closer and squeeze her cheeks until she said ‘Stop.’ She never did!

After doing that for a while, she began her ride. Slow and steady taking her time so she can get the rest of the milk from my nuts.

She was moaning while playing with the tip of her clitoris using a rubbing motion. Neither of the other girls do this, so it’s a wonderful thing to watch as Sammi was strumming herself, affecting me in the process. Her eventual self-orgasm typically starts mine.

I am trying to last as long as I can while she is rocking back and forth. I reached up to pull her nipples towards my mouth. She wasn’t resisting and immediately responded to my tongue on her nipples... “Oooohhh Michael. Do that more ... please?”

I did and I felt her orgasm and it got me started. She knew that and I took over from underneath. She was tiring, but still involved.

“I –I –I am cumming Sammi ... I hope you like my juice as much as I like your love.”

“I do loverboy, but Michael has asked me to move in with him. What do you want me to do?”

“Do whatever you feel is right. While we are here, it’s no big deal. I planned to discuss this with Jennie Robinson when the time came.”

“So, you plan to make her one of your ‘girls?’”

“Whether she does or not, Jennifer is only turning seventeen in October, so we need an adult ... or adulteress in the house.”

“Clever. Let me talk to Michael and you can talk to Jennie this next week?”

“Sure thing, Sammi.”

My breathing was back to normal, so I kindly asked her to get off so I could pee.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.