MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 67

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 67 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“No, that was enough. Let’s go Princess ... our work is done here.” (Heigh Ho, Silver ... Away!)

Later that night for dinner, we met up at the American Grille again and told the story to Jennifer and Sam. We laughed as we saw James and Joan walk in together, him now wearing his glasses, his stride lengthened with a new confidence in his step.

I gave him a heads up nod, which he gave back. She will talk him into something cooler looking, but I wish all couple problems were that easy to help out.

“So,” Sam said, “When we get back to Vincennes, we all go into hyper-drive rehearsals for YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN, Michael?”

“Close to it. Do you know the show, Sam?”

“I played Patty in the original script version. I didn’t have much to do, except sing. I had to wear a wig so people wouldn’t think I was the little redheaded girl Charlie Brown was always fantasizing about.”

“That’s funny,” Isabel said. “You have such beautiful red hair. I am becoming a blonde for playing Sally, Michael told me.”

“Yeah Michael,” Jennifer said. “Since I am playing Marcie, do you want me in glasses like she wore?”

“Yes. She traditionally had chin length brown hair, either a wig or a hair color change will be necessary for you as well my dear. Marcie and Peppermint Patty wear T-shirts and shorts all throughout the show. Her character is rather naïve and dim-witted, if you could find a way to do that.”

“Maybe I could get James old glasses from him?” Jenn said with a giggle. “Short brown hair sounds like fun, I would have time to grow it back for playing Maureen in RENT.”

“I haven’t promised anybody any parts ... yet,” I said as straight-faced as I could, but I broke through, “Isn’t that right, Mimi?”

“Really, wow ... thank you big brother. We need to practice those numbers a lot,” she said to the ladies ... all of them laughing.

“I have been thinking about a song to give Charles. He is such a charismatic performer, but he is still in Peter’s shadow. Any of you have an idea about a song for him?”

I must have caught them flat-footed, they all took a bite of their dinner, then Isabel put her fork down to take a drink. “It’s not a great idea, because it’s July, but I remember the animated Olaf in FROZEN, and that cute song he sang about ‘Summer.’ Whenever I see him moving around with Peter it reminds me of Olaf.”

I ran that number “In Summer” through my head for a moment, then I gave my Princess a big kiss. “That is perfect. He would be absolutely marvelous. Maybe put a pair of glasses on him and give him the run of the stage.”

“You need a Kristoff and Anna for the end of the song,” Jennifer reminded me.

“That’s a very good idea,” Sam joined in. “He’s a short ball of energy. Before he gets too tall to do it, my guess is that he would love the chance.”

With everybody in my phone, I sent a text to Charles to contact me at his convenience. Less than a minute after putting my phone back in my pocket, I had a call, “Yeah Boss, what’s going on?”

I told him about the idea, telling him it was Isabel’s and he was as excited over the phone as he was dancing around Peter. I told him I would get back to him when I had something to report.

After dinner, we went up to the room, where I decided I needed a nap. The girl’s rotation had Sam crawl inside the covers with me.

“What’s wrong Michael, don’t like me anymore?” she asked.

“I like you just fine Sam. I am tired and I need to rest my eyes.”

“Sorry, I thought I picked up a vibe.”

I turned over to face her and that smile and those damn freckles couldn’t keep me from kissing this woman.

It didn’t take long after that to push myself all the way inside her. “Call me Sammi please?”

With each deep thrust, I began to say, “Sammi, Sammi, Sammi,” until that moment when she said, “Cum inside Loverboy and fill me with your Michael Milk.”

I released every ounce of milk I could as I heard giggled applause from the other bed. I didn’t look over and I said, “Sammi, we got a problem ... I think I love you as much as you love me.”

The giggles quieted to a very clearly heard, “Oh Shit,” from Jennifer.

After a moment Sam said, “Your role-playing is getting better. I think you made your fiancée think we’re falling in love.”

Our first performance on this tour was at Springer Auditorium to a standing-room only crowd.

James, Peter and Jeff Newman started the evening singing “Baba O’Riley...”

Nancy had some fun on her keyboard, with me coming in with a piano sound. Tiffany came in and got us in a groove.

I love the complicated nature of the music,

The orchestra and Jason had over a minute after the singing was over to really get this evening started. Archie did some fantastic violin work.

Every person in the audience was going crazy, but we all felt like rock stars after that. Even Tiffany stood up and got an applause of her own.

That set the tone for the rest of the evening. It made me feel better about getting The Who’s music.

Joan followed that with her rendition of the Patsy Cline hit “Crazy...”

The intro is well known, so they were cheering as Joanie walked up on stage...

Crazy
I am crazy for
feeling so lonely
I am crazy
Crazy for feeling so blue
I knew you’d love me
as long as you wanted
And then some day
You’d leave me
for somebody new

Before it was over, they were up and Joan took it all in quite gracefully, with a curtsey.

Jeff and Nancy came out to do “Bop To The Top,” again to great moments of audience reaction. They ended it with a kiss.

I brought out Peter and Sam as Kristoff and Anna with Charles King, while wearing James old glasses, came out and started...

(Spoken)
KRISTOFF
Really? I am guessing you don’t have
much experience with heat.
OLAF
Nope! But sometimes I like to close my eyes,
and imagine what it’d be like when summer does come...
(Singing)
Bees will buzz; kids will
blow dandelion fuzz
And I will be doing whatever
snow does in summer
.

A drink in my hand,
my snow up against
the burning sand
Prob’ly getting gorgeously
tanned in summer.

I will finally see
a summer breeze,
blow away a winter storm.
And find out what happens
to solid water when it gets warm!

And I can’t wait to see,
what my buddies all think of me.
Just imagine how much cooler
I will be in summer.

(He started a nice old-fashioned soft shoe dance as he kept on singing)

Dah dah, da doo, uh
bah bah bah bah bah boo
The hot and the cold
are both so intense,
Put ‘em together...
it just makes sense!
Rrr Raht da daht dah dah
dah dah dah dah dah dah doo
Winter’s a good time
to stay in and cuddle,
But, put me in summer and
I will be a — happy snowman!

When life gets rough,
I like to hold on to my dream,
Of relaxing in the summer sun,
just lettin’ off steam.

Oh the sky would be blue,
and you guys will be there too
When I finally do what
frozen things do ... in summer.

KRISTOFF
I’m gonna tell him.
ANNA
Don’t you dare!
OLAF
In summer!

There was a solid two-count before the crowd cheered this little guy who was still in character using his index finger to push the glasses up on his nose.

I got up, and wandered around to center stage.

“That was his first solo number, wasn’t it great everyone? Come on ... let’s bring Charles back out and give him a really big Cincinnati applause?”

He came back out, slipping on purpose and waving as he was being waved and cheered over. His self-confidence was going to go off the charts after this. His first idea for the number was to rent or buy some roller skates, but I didn’t want to risk our talented young man. Maybe in the future ... at the Mansion!

I got us through our first act, ending with another song from FROZEN, Jennifer singing “Let It Go.” to this full house. I think we’re finally being appreciated.

We started the second act with Alice singing “Goldfinger,” followed by a medley of Glenn Miller music.

With her red hair, Princess came out and sang a medley from ANNIE and ANNIE 2, “Maybe,” “Tomorrow” and “My daddy.” Between her big voice and curvy silhouette, she got great applause and some wolf whistles.

I came out and gave her a hug saying, “This is my little sister, she’s only fourteen years old.”

She got a big applause as she left the stage. I stayed center stage and performed the “Maladjusted Jester” to gales of laughter and applause.

Things moved along until our final song of the evening, which I changed to “Courtesy of the Red White and Blue,” bringing out Mr.Choate.

Something about that opening riff of ‘American girls and America guys’ gets to any crowd. I might make this anthem our final song for this whole tour.

They were all singing with him, but it didn’t faze him in the slightest and really stepped on it at the end. Jason’s great guitar work only made it better!

I came out to him and said, “Thank you Cincinnati ... maybe we can come back next July. Until then ... take care and drive safely.”

The house lights came up and we got applause as people started to leave.

We broke down rather quickly and a woman with an armed guard walked up. I love this part!

She put out her hand, which I took and kissed and she introduced herself as Terri Kidney, Rental Manager of the Music Hall. A photographer showed up and took a picture as she handed me a check for $280,000.

I handed it off to dad, and we were off to Dayton.

Ninety minutes later, just after one am, we were checking into the Crowne Plaza Dayton. We might stay on a better daily lifestyle on this tour, with only an hour or so between cities. This time we performed at Fraze Pavilion, a 4,300-person amphitheater.

I used the exact same set list at Fraze. Everyone was listening as we do every night we perform. We took from there a check for $295,000.

After Dayton, was Columbus where we had two nights ... and 20,000 seats each night at Schottenstein Center. The first night was sold out ... the second was close. We went away with just over a cool million dollars. If venues want to charge people $20 or $200, I have gotten over it. Money is not the end all to me, but if it makes us famous, that’s what I want, for everyone involved.

I have a beautiful fiancée, a sister I am not sure what’s going to happen with, a school administrator that is so pretty with freckles, with a place to live with food and clothing.

Everything else is just gravy!

Akron was just as great, where we performed for only 5,000 at the Akron Civic Theatre, but you gotta like the intimacy of the smaller places. Brian has established rates between 40% and 50% of the gross and people are respecting that. Mom and Dad even mentioned some TV shows would like us to visit, but I have established, with my committee, a concert-only practice for now.

From Akron, our final stop was Cleveland, specifically Wolstein Center, with a capacity of almost 14,000. It really is amazing to me how many people are coming to our events. I am glad the Mansion is going to be as big as planned.

After our one night in Cleveland was our long six-hour drive home to Vincennes. Many of the kids were looking forward to see their parents and siblings. I was honestly all toured out.

But, I was ready for intense rehearsals for YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN. I had hoped to do some of that during this tour, but the kids were having too much fun.

I didn’t bother telling them they made $20,000 each. They were getting their previous paycheck when we get home. I didn’t even tell Jenn, Princess, or Sam. Only Brian, Mom and I knew it was going to happen.

When we got into Vincennes, both vehicles pulled up to each of the kid’s homes. We unloaded Tiffany’s drum set, then I handed her an envelope telling her what it was for. Of course, she opened it, then gave me a wonderful kiss on the lips. Her mother pulled her off me and welcomed us home.

The same happened at each home. The most fun was at the Mitchell’s, Newman’s, and Prefontayne’s. I got many kisses, and some of the guys even broke down with joy giving me big hugs along the way.

Of Mary Mitchell, Nancy Newman and Joan Prefontayne, the best kisser was actually Nancy, although Joan whispered, “Thank you for James” to me. He must have given me up.

The most surprised was Violinist Pippa Macarthur, who although only nine, knew how to kiss. Her mother was shocked at the amount of the check.

Mike Bell wouldn’t let go from our hug, telling me that I was a ‘Superstar.’ I told him back that he and the others are the stars, I am only the ‘Universe’ holding them all together.

Charles King first gave Peter a huge hug, then me saying, ‘I had the best time in my entire life.’

Outside of my inner circle, my most emotional moment was with Stuart Holland. I told him to take some time off. He will be busy the last couple weeks of August.

For some of the young ladies, Jenn said goodbye with me, specifically Brigitte, Phyllis, Bonnie and Bellamy.

No one refused their check for $32,885.

Just like after the first tour, we had a pile of newspapers and mail waiting for us on the kitchen table. Mary and her daughter Lily were very nice to come over daily and get that for us so it didn’t collect and mark us as a place where no one was home. Ally suggested we have some inside lights that go on and off on a timer for when we were gone. Thank you, Alice!

I quickly went through the mail, while the other ladies looked through the newspapers for anything written about the GSS while we had been gone. Jennifer has started a scrapbook on the stories in the local paper about any of us.

They found some, including separate, but nice stories on how we sold out The Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel, Indiana, The Verizon Center in Little Rock and the Schottenstein Center in Columbus.

Jenn cut them out and Isabel helped her tape them in the book. Clarice’s wonderful printing helped after they all agreed on what to write. When she started this she kept asking me what to do, but all I said to her was ‘Do it as you would, not as you want me to,’ which made her cry.

While I had been opening the mail I looked out back and everything was where we had left it. What was I expecting ... a twister to carry off the EC? Someone to come take all the water out of the pool ... or the spa? No wonder I am taking anti-anxiety meds?

The few bills that hadn’t been forwarded correctly to Mom’s new place were all I had after piece after piece of junk mail.

Isabel offered to walk me to our Mom’s house to give her the bills. We knocked and Brian invited us in for a bit.

“Michael, are you sure you don’t want to do any of the late night TV shows. Jimmy Kimmel’s producers are really anxious for you to come on and just talk for a while. No musical expectations.”

“Dad, as much as I like being wanted that much, this is all about the music. Let them fawn over us for a while, drive up the demand, sweeten the pot. Maybe later. The crowds have been inspiring and the money on these two tours has been fantastic.”

“If the demand keeps building, we won’t have our December and January GSS concerts ... we could just go back on Tour again, getting back to Miss Doris Day and her place at the appropriate time. Maybe a five-week tour that included going to the Pacific Northwest and the southwest on another of those circle tours. I would need to sound out my GSS for that first. They would probably jump at the chance, but they all have families to consider.”

“Now that I think about it. We could let Peter and Katherine keep the Savana and just get another smaller bus. Then we could...”

“Add even more people to the GSS?” Isabel added.

“Maybe twenty more, I have been wanting to add french horns and oboe players for a while,” I said to her.

“Michael,” Mom said coming out of their bedroom. “That is a wonderful idea. Getting back to Carmel, California with the bigger sound would be a marvelous idea.”

“Brian honey, do you have a bus that would hold 30 plus?” she asked, slipping on his lap.

“If I don’t, I can always order one from the manufacturer. Then I could finally get some amenities added I thought might help.”

“Like what daddy?” Isabel asked getting on his other leg.

“Some places to plug in chargers and stuff like that. Some other niceties as well ... like a place to hold cold drinks,” Brian said.

“We are close to full in the luggage department, another one of those would be helpful as well,” I said.

My phone rang, “Yes dear?”

“Where are you?”

“At my mothers, we’re talking business. We will be home in a little bit, bye dear.”

“Did you just hang up on Jennifer?” Isabel said.

“I guess I did. So?”

“We better get back,” Isabel said getting up. “She doesn’t like to be kept out of the loop very well.”

By the time, we got up and said our goodbyes there was a knock on the door. It was Jenn and Sam.

“Don’t you ever hang up on me like that, Michael Robert Thomas ... Junior!”

She pulled me down and asked, “What’s been discussed?”

After bringing her up to speed, she asked if we could look together at the available smaller buses the next day sometime?

Brian said ‘Sure’ to that, and we all walked back home together.

“You do know that I wouldn’t have made any decision without you, don’t you?” I declared to Jennifer.

“Was I over the top again ... I can never tell.” she said with a huge smile on her face.

I just made a barely audible chuckle to that.

“Hey Princess, how about we find you the perfect blonde hair color?”

“Sure thing Mikey,” she said from in front holding Sam by the hand.

“You know I never approved of that nickname, Annabelle.”

“Sorry Michael, did I upset you? Maybe you need to spank me and tell me how ... bad of a girl I have been lately.”

“Boy, does she have you wrap around her finger,” My fiancée remarked.

“I’d rather be wrapped around his...”

I put my hand on her mouth before she said the noun she was about to use. We all giggled as we approached the house.

“Ladies, we start intense ‘Charlie Brown’ rehearsals in three days. Look over your lines. I don’t expect them memorized mainly because I may still switch some lines around. Get a good idea of what your character is about. After a nice nap, we will go shopping for hair color for Princess and Jennifer. I am rather tired at the moment. Whoevers’ turn it is, don’t expect anything physical from me.”

Despite all of that, they each gave me a kiss and I ended up with Isabel cuddling behind me.

I woke up to see my princess holding me tight with her head on my naked chest. It’s barely a chest with only a few scraggly hairs on it. All the ladies seem to like it, but I have always wanted a really hairy chest, so I could wear a low cut shirt and show it off. Maybe it just isn’t to be?

Trying not to wake her, I reached for my laptop and quickly made a playlist of all of my Disney music, and remarkably found I had 94 songs, adding up to almost five hours of music.

As much as the GSS would like to give a five-hour concert to their friends and family, I certainly couldn’t last that long. That meant I needed to trim it down. I turned the volume way down and started to listen.

My beautiful sleeping companion woke up slowly and smiled up at me. “This’s pretty, what is it?”

“I am putting together our September Disney Concert set list. I have too much music, so I am listening and cutting what I don’t think will work.”

“Cool,” she replied.

I went on, listening for only about ten seconds and either deleting it from the playlist I made or kept it. “Everybody Wants To Be A Cat” from ARISTOCATS came on and she recognized the voice of Baloo the Bear from THE JUNGLE BOOK songs.

My first pass through the list only dropped eight songs. I winnowed it down on the second pass and was keeping it to mostly songs from the animated moves, plus MARY POPPINS, ELLA ENCHANTED, PETE’S DRAGON, SUMMER MAGIC and ENCHANTED. There were a few other exceptions.

With my sister listening, we got it down to 58 songs and one minute under three hours. As I reached to put the laptop away, she started a blowjob that I wasn’t prepared for and I splurged inside her mouth only a minute or so after she had started. I apologized, but she didn’t seem to mind. She loves the taste!

A shower and a change of clothes and we met up with the ladies around the kitchen counter. “Have you eaten yet girls?” I asked.

“No, Jennifer thought we could eat as we ran the errands,” Sam said.

“Alrighty then, let’s go get some food, and go from there why don’t we?” I suggested. “Driver’s Choice,” I added.

I got in front with Jennifer;.

Princess and Sam got in back.

“Are you mad at me?” I whispered to Jenn.

“No, why do you ask that?” she said.

“No good reason ... just thought I would check. Isabel and I came up with our Disney set list, so that has been taken care of,” I said.

“Good,” she said. “One less thing to deal with.”

“You sound upset to me.”

“I am not, really ... I am not.”

“I love you Baby,” I said kissing the back of her neck lightly.

“Be careful, I could have an accident, Michael.”

“I am close to one of my own. I really want to fuck you hard and make you not able to walk for a whole day.”

“Didn’t you and Isabel just make love?”

“No, she gave me a blowjob and I came so quickly I was embarrassed, but she didn’t mind. She said she really liked how I tasted. We fell back to sleep, then I woke up and we worked on the Disney list. Honest, cross my heart and hope not to cum.”

“That is the exact truth, Jennifer,” Isabel said from the back seat. “His heart belongs to you; I am only renting it for now. I promise.”

“Me too, Jennifer,” Sam added. “He’s been really good for my ego, but I have decided I have to deal with my own issues before too much longer. Once you have had Michael, nobody else seems to matter much.”

“Sam,” I said turning back towards her as much as I could. “Don’t rush into anything. You are welcome to stay with us as long as you need, plus you have privileges I am not ready to give up quite yet.”

“That’s so very sweet of you Michael. Thank you to all of you. I have grown very fond of all of you kids. I am pretty sure my uncle has no clue as to what is really going on at your place. I certainly don’t plan to tell him.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.