MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 64

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 64 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Getting up to start our last full day before leaving on our trip, we had a full house of Peter and Katherine, Jeff and Ally plus Mom and Dad.

“I haven’t seen you all in a few days ... thanks for leaving us alone, we had a great time not worried about any adults in the house,” I said. “No, you are not seeing things. They both got their haircuts, as did I yesterday. We have some things to get from the pharmacy sometime today.”

“Get dressed and we will fix you some breakfast,” Ally said.

“We need to go over our itinerary, Michael,” Brian said.

“OK, we will be out in a couple of minutes,” I said.

The fact that Isabel was following us back in our room must be causing some wonderment.

There were scrambled eggs, sourdough toast and bacon for us as we all came out dressed to begin our day.

As we ate, we were given our Official list of places on Tour, and our Mobile places at this point

MOBILE
Terre Haute – single night
OFFICIAL
ST. Louis – two nights
Kansas City – single night
MOBILE
Omaha – possible multiple nights
OFFICIAL
Denver – two nights

“Where in Denver, Dad?”

He looked at his paperwork, “Lone Tree precisely ... at the Lone Tree Arts center ... holds almost 500”

Next is;
MOBILE
Colorado Springs – single night
Albuquerque - possible multiple nights

“What caused you to giggle at that Princess?” I asked.

“It just reminded me of a Bugs Bunny cartoon I remember, go ahead Brian. Sorry?”

“No problem dear,”

OFFICIAL
Oklahoma City – single night
Dallas – two nights, maybe more
Little Rock – single night
Nashville – one night for sure, possibly more.
Louisville – two nights
MOBILE
Cincinnati - possible multiple nights
OFFICIAL
Indianapolis - two nights

“Back to town on June 27th, nine days before the wedding,” Brian said with a flourish.

“Paul and Cece need to know this ASAP,” I said.

“They already approved of it. Besides that, we are getting all of our group expenses paid for, including gas and hotel rooms by our newest best friends at Apple Inc.”

“We have people to see, and things to do, thanks for working so hard on this. G’Bye!

Our first stop was the pharmacy; I got my prescription refilled. I gave the woman the girl’s birth control pill scrip. I asked about getting some Plan B pills as well. After getting a dirty look, I got a few dozen of them. This was the same lady I used to come in and get my pimple cream from. Sorry I grew up?

Jenn asked for the credit card, and they bought a re-supply of feminine products. I went and got my card and receipt from the same lady, who now had a glint in her eye. I took my girls and left.

“Where to next, stud?” Jennifer said.

I had her drive around downtown to see if any of the stores called to me, but nothing did. She took us down Main Street, and we came up to the building site. She saw a place to turn in, and we did.

We were stopped by a man in a red hat, before he saw me and directed us to where some other personal cars were. He got us each a hard hat, and called for Ken.

He came jogging up to us, took off his hat for the ladies, “Decided to come and take a look at her, Michael?”

“Yes, we start the tour tomorrow and had some last minute things to do, and coming here was one of them. How soon before the steel goes up?”

“With the nice weather we have been having, possibly by the end of the summer. We have a lot of cement pours all over the place before that.”

“Are we using steel from the USA?”

“Yes, I know how you feel about that, and with every few exceptions everything is ‘Made in the USA!’”

“Wonderful, Ken ... go back to work, we will stand clear and just watch for a while,” I said.

“May I say that your two young ladies look prettier every time I see them?” he said kissing each of their hands and leaving.

“He certainly is a charming man,” Jennifer said.

“I think so too,” Isabel said. “I wonder if he was as well-liked at fourteen as you are Michael.”

“A fourteen-year-old-boy, who is a Mormon wouldn’t be able to even take a girl on a date by themselves ... they have to go in groups,” I said.

“How do you even know that?” Jenn asked.

“My likely best man at my wedding and my current first trumpet, Mike Bell, shouldn’t be alone in a room with a girl his age, according to some of the ‘rules’ he told me about. I have likely broken all the rules between all the women I have been with.”

“Besides Jenn and me, who else has there been Michael?” Izzy said again making me feel uncomfortable for a moment.

“Princess, there are some secrets I have been keeping from you, but I don’t feel I can hold them inside any longer. Let’s get in the car and drive somewhere that you can scream at me for these horrible secrets.”

She looked up at me into the sun and said, “I figure Katherine, Cece, Clarice and maybe Jennifer’s mother ... am I right?”

I looked at her and smiled, “How do figure that?”

“The way you look at Katherine, Cece and Clarice ... especially Clarice. She’s an adult pretty version of me and I know how you feel about me.”

“And Ally, what about her?”

“Love the daughter, love the mother. She looks at you sometimes like she wished the two of you were the only ones in the room. At least until Jeff came along. So, am I right?”

“You feel pretty sure about yourself, don’t you young lady?” I said.

She smiled, “I am right aren’t I ... you have fucked Ally.”

I got into the car. I thought I had been so careful, but this young lady figured it out all by herself. They both came into the car; Jenn started it up, and we left.

I felt Izzy lean into me ... my arm went around her.

“Ooh,” she said. “You don’t have to tell me anymore. I don’t want to know any details, please?”

On our way out, we drove all around to see all the stuff going on ... it will be superb when everything is finished.

With nothing left to do before we embark, we went home and packed. We told everyone to bring a go bag and/or soft suitcase with seven changes and a backpack. The girls each asked me if I had room in my go bag, which I did, I needed a kiss to seal the deal.

Afterward, they both gave me a pair of shoes ... I was hoping for underwear, but that’s OK!

No after-dinner show tonight, we had pre-packed all the instruments.

With Peter and Katherine in the house, that gave us a reason to sleep without any naughty business.

After a nice dinner, I suggested we all slept separately. Isabel totally kiboshed that idea, but promised to keep her hands to herself. Yeah ... right?

EIGHT AM
Our First GSS Tour (GSS #1)

Stu had come over early, and we caravanned the two vehicles to pick up the rest of the Society. I had made a decision to speak with the parents as we picked up their kids. I had a method to my madness.

The Prefontayne ladies, were ready at the front door. Before I helped them get their stuff to the car, “Good morning Ladies ... Mrs. Prefontayne, please do not worry about any of your pretty daughters. I give you my word nothing worrisome will happen to any of them.”

“Michael,” Ruth said, “Thank you for that. Joan has received a brand new can of mace, just in case.”

Joan gave me a smile as I said ‘goodbye’ and took them to the Savana. They got in among the adults, with room for four more. Our next stop was to get Brigitte, where I spoke to her mother to assuage any fears, she may have had. I got a kiss on the cheek from ‘mama’ as I helped her daughter to the van. The same happened with Andrea Henry, meeting both of her parents in the process. In that vehicle, I added James Allen and Sam Choate.

Now full, I sent them on to the gas station to fill up and wait for us. By 9:15am, we were all gassed up, and heading up the US150 to Terre Haute, only an hour away.

Upon arriving, Isabel and Jenn told the girls what room they were in and James and Peter did the same with the boys reminding them of their responsibilities as members of the GOLD STANDARD SOCIETY and as responsible young men.

After everyone else was located, our room would be, Jenn and I, with Isabel and Stuart. I suspected collusion, but I was hungry.

Our performance in Terre Haute is at the Deming Park in two days.

With two vehicles, I made sure they knew of two nearby places to eat and we had a split, with the adults wanting to go to Ruby Tuesday’s while the kids wanted to try Ichiban Steakhouse. The Hampton inn promised to keep an eye on our mobile stage, and Jenn drove the kids and me to the steakhouse.

I was in regular communication with Brian.

Our place was more expensive than it appeared online. I didn’t look at the menu in advance. I told our kids to order what they wanted, we would cover everything, but the individual tips. A collective sigh came from our kids.

I had a few servers wanting to take their picture with me, so Jenn took the pictures with their cameras.

This wasn’t the kind of place to sing, but some of my ‘Society’ hooted at me to get up and sing. Few of these kids have any experience singing acapella before.

“Miss Isabel Chapman, would you join me please?”

We found the closest thing to a place to sing.

“Ladies and gentlemen, excuse me ... in case you were wondering who all these youngsters are, we are most, but not all the Gold Standard Society.”

That got a nice cheer, not only from our own.

“My name is Michael Thomas; this beautiful redhead is Isabel Chapman. We would like to sing you a song, if that’s all right with everyone?”

That got a pleasant applause, as I leaned into my Princess and said, “Open Door.”

ISABEL
Okay, can I just say something crazy?
MICHAEL
I love crazy!
ISABEL
All my life has been a
series of doors in my face
And then suddenly
I bump into you
MICHAEL
I was thinking the
same thing! ‘Cause like
I have been searching
my whole life
to find my own place
And maybe it’s
the party talking
or the chocolate fondue
BOTH
But with you
But with you
I found my place
I see your face
And it’s nothing like
I have ever known before
Love is an open door
Love is an open door
Love is an open door
With you
With you
With you
With you
Love is an open door

I mean it’s crazy
What?
We finish each other’s—
Sandwiches!
That’s what I was gonna say!
I have never met someone
Who thinks so much like me
Jinx! Jinx again!
Our mental synchronization
Can have but one explanation
You and I were just
Meant to be
Say goodbye
Say goodbye
To the pain of the past
We don’t have to feel it any more
Love is an open door
Love is an open door
Life can be so much more
With you
With you
With you
With you
Love is an open door
MICHAEL
Can I say something crazy?
Will you marry me?
ISABEL
Can I say something even crazier?
Yes!

She gave me a light kiss upon the cheek, as the crowd applauded for the two of us.

“We are performing at Deming Park on Thursday starting at noon. We all hope to see you there,” I said sitting back down between Joan and Jennifer.

After we were all finished, I put down my Apple Visa Card with GSS on the front. Waiting for that moment when you are waiting for the word ‘approved’ on the register, I got the receipt and my card back.

Jenn wanted to drive us back to the hotel, I had no reason to say no, so after we were loaded, I counted heads, and we went back to the Hampton Inn. I found where the Fitness Area and Pool were on this trip. I got a bunch of kisses and thanks from my kids, for buying that meal. I promised more Mickey D’s and Carl’s Jr’s in the future. They agreed.

After a group nap, I texted Peter, Jeff, Jason and Archie to meet Stuart and me in the parking lot. I needed to find out how this mobile stage works before I count on it in two days.

Stuart got it open, and after the roof was raised and the floor was lowered with the posts secured it was filled with all kinds of goodies in boxes. I made him the Boss as first he told us to get all the boxes and move them to the stage area. There were stairs we got out and attached at both sides. Bitching!

After all of that, Stu had everything left in boxes taken out, but told them to save the boxes. In a matter of forty minutes, the sound system was in place, and with the help of a couple of aluminum fold-out ladders, he had put the lights on both light bars, putting a safety harness on every one. Wow, a lot of work, but it was looking pretty good.

Before we had started any of this, I had it moved to the south end of the large parking lot. Trying to think ahead is all I had in mind.

With everything set up, I believe it was Peter who yelled, “Why don’t we practice, Michael?”

Stu looked at me and said, “I can have it hot and ready to go in ten minutes, Boss.”

“We don’t have chairs for anyone to sit on, except our orchestra,” I said.

Peter, Jeff and James ran to the hotel, and I saw them coming back with rows of chairs and bellhops. I saw the writing on the wall. I did a gang text to the balance of our people involved telling them to come outside for a rehearsal.

I got a number of WTFs, but they all showed up, Jennifer carefully unlocking the storage area of the bus. The girls, starting with Tiffany’s drum set and the Bass and Cello began something akin to one of those old fashion bucket brigades getting everything up on stage.

Stu was eagerly putting mics on people, handing me mine in the process. If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t have believed it ... we were all setup with fifty extra chairs much quicker than I had expected. The ladies were quite proud of themselves. Stu had a portable master board on a card table from the hotel to run everything.

Before I went up on stage, I asked Stu how much of what just happened needs to be repeated each night we do this?

“Just open it up, attach the platforms and stairs ... and we will be good to go. About twenty minutes, if I can get this kind of help each time.”

“Hey,” I said running up on stage.

“Hey back,” they said to me causing us all to applaud for ourselves. I saw some hotel employees coming to join us.

“Welcome ... to Hampton Inns best. Sit down ... and take a load off. You will be required to listen, cheer and applaud ... whether you like us or not.”

“The first performer on this stage will have to be the girl I fell in love with ... Jennifer Guthrie, come on ... clap for her.”

She was hesitant, but I went over to help her on stage, “Don’t worry, there are no trap doors anywhere, are there, Stu?” He shook his head no.

I flashed a hand signal to Mike and the music began with Nancy on the keyboard.

MICHAEL
Living in my own world
Didn’t understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
JENN (MICHAEL)
I never believed in
What I couldn’t see
I never opened my heart (ooh)
To all the possibilities (ooh)
BOTH
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight
This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you ... ooh
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart (feel in my heart)
The start of something new

This song felt perfect for us at this moment. We did some leg motions that couldn’t really be called dancing, but it was lots of fun.

When it was done, we kissed for about twenty seconds. I waved goodbye to her. The platform felt strong and sturdy ... my orchestra sounded fabulous, and our biased audience went to their collective feet.

“It’s time for the Silver Note Quintet; Jan ... Cece ... Ally ... Clarice, and Katie singing “Wind Beneath My Wings.”

They sing this together all the way through with some very tight harmony.

The QUINTS
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
It must have been cold
there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight
on your face.
You were content to let
me shine, that’s your way.
You always walked
a step behind.
So I was the one
with all the glory,
while you were the one
with all the strength.
A beautiful face without
a name for so long.
A beautiful smile
to hide the pain.
Did you ever know
that you are my hero,
and everything
I would like to be?
I can fly higher
than an eagle,
‘cause you are the
wind beneath my wings.
It might have appeared
to go unnoticed,
but I have got it all here
in my heart.
I want you to know
I know the truth,
of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.
Did you ever know
that you are my hero?
You’re everything
I wish I could be.
I could fly higher
than an eagle,
‘cause you are the
wind beneath my wings.
Did I ever tell you
you are my hero?
You’re everything,
everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly
higher than an eagle,
‘cause you are the
wind beneath my wings,
‘Cause you are the
wind beneath my wings
.

The moment the song was over; the applause was rampant and boisterous. This may just work out.

After another hour, I was tired, so I said goodbye to the Hampton Inn people who were taking their breaks with us.

“OK boys, with Stuart’s help, I want to time how long it takes to break this down.”

Isabel helped round up the mics. The chairs went back inside and it was completely tight as a drum, within seventeen minutes.

Again the girls, with Jenn, Joan and Isabel in charge had the instruments back in the storage with Peter and Jeff helping put the Cello and Bass in last. The drum set stayed inside, although tethered down. It was very impressive with Brian and Jeff helping as well.

Everyone wanted some time to themselves, but I reminded them nobody leaves and no funny business. Personally, I was tired due to the outside warmth plus the over two hours rehearsal it turned into.

I have become a napper, so that was my solution. The guys I share the room with thought it was a good idea, so one by one they went into our nice bathroom and changed into something to sleep in. My girls assumed their typical clothing, which surprised Stuart to the point of blushing.

I woke up to a kiss from Jennifer, asking, “Where are the other guys?”

“They went downstairs to the spa,” my blonde fiancée remarked.

I grabbed her and we started another much hotter kiss than before. I felt her climb directly on me making me hard. The kiss went on and on, as we grinded into each other for quite a while.

Maybe, these three weeks won’t be so bad after all.

I got up and peed, then I came out and texted Charles, Katherine and Peter to come to our room.

I opened the door to them, “What’s up, Boss?” Peter asked.

“The two numbers you fellows do together are very well received, but I would like to fine tune some of your movements. Mostly yours Peter, Charles doesn’t need much work.”

“First question, can you grow a beard and mustache Peter?”

“I resemble that. I have been shaving since I was fifteen years old,” he replied with a bit of indignance.

“Kit Kat, is it all right with you if he grows a mustache and light beard?”

“Anything he grows is fine with me,” she said

“Jennifer, hand me my laptop, please?”

She did, opening it to Google.

“Have you ever heard of a facial style called a van dyke?” I asked Peter and Katherine. Peter shook his head no, but she didn’t. While I was asking this, I was trying to find a good example.

“Here is a picture of one, Peter. I am sorry for the earlier assumption. How long would it take to get that look?”

“His beard is darker than his hair,” his wife said. “Maybe a week ... then I could keep it trimmed for him. He likes it when I shave him.”

“Wonderful, Charles ... can you grow a beard?”

He broke out into a wonderful bit of laughter, then said, “I would love to be growing hair anywhere ... Mr. Thomas.”

Again the girls all giggled, causing Mr. King to blush.

“OK boys, I have a few particular bits of business to give you during “Every Little Piece.”

I went through it phrase by phrase giving my ideas for bigger arm movements and other such graceful moments, while Charles watched and listened to my smaller critique of his reactions as I went.

Next, it was his turn being very moldable. It was charming how well the two of them got along. Even Katherine and Jenn added some ideas, that I used.

We went through it using the iTunes version and it was even better.

I spent just a bit of time on “Passamashloddy,” reminding Peter to play with his moustache as soon as he has one to grab hold of.

After that, I thanked them all and ‘excused them.’ I got a handshake from each of the guys, and a kiss from Kit Kat.

Assuming I knew my Society better than they knew me, I gang texted, “Would you like to eat ... or rehearse?”

The vote was six eat and sixty-four rehearse, I went up the stairs, to the applause of everyone.

Isabel and Stuart joined us, apologizing for being late.

As Nancy started the opening music to “Baba O’Riley,” James, Johnny, Richard, John and Steve came up on stage ... Nancy and I pounded the synthesizer out...


JOHN MITCHELL
Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
RICHARD MITCHELL
I don’t need to fight
To prove I am right
I don’t need to be forgiven
THE OTHERS
Don’t cry
Don’t raise your eye
It’s only teenage wasteland
JOHN
Sally, take my hand
Travel south cross land
Put out the fire
Don’t look past my shoulder
RICH
The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let’s get together
Before we get much older
ALL FIVE
Teenage wasteland
It’s only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland
Oh, oh
Teenage wasteland
They’re all wasted!

There was an extended musical break.
Genny’s violin playing was really nice as they neared the end of the song. And they ended cold to my fist.

The boys left to great applause. That was, by far, the best time they had doing that.

With it past dusk, our lights really glowed, as I started up the “Cell Block Tango,” which everybody loved.

I introduced the girls as they came up and lined up. This just got better, each and every time these girls performed it.

Their synchronization while each was giving her spiel was right on. It really is a showstopper, but tonight I plan to try something different right after it.

The moment they were done, I motioned to Mike and I started “All I Care About” giving my tap dance another try...

GIRLS
We want Billy
Give us Billy
B. I. double L. Y.
We’re all his
He’s our kind of a guy
And ooh what luck
Cause here he is...

BILLY
I don’t care about expensive things
Cashmere coats, or diamond rings
Don’t mean a thing
All I care about is love

It sure felt comfortable now compared to when I did it before.

Damn, I am a tapper ... good for me. I went around the girls as I sang, tapping all I could without falling over.

All I care about is love!

I saw Mom and Dad start the ovation, as I carefully walked over to my synthesizer.

“That’s enough of that,” I said under my breath.

Doing things all out of order was my way of making sure these guys were listening to me. We played and sang about seven pieces of music after that.

“Ms. Alice Guthrie, come on up,” I said starting up “Moonraker.” Peter helped her up the steps and she got there just in time...


Where are you?
Why do you hide?
Where is that moonlight trail
that leads to your side?
Just like the moonraker goes
In search of his dream of gold
I search for love
For someone to have and hold
I have seen your smile
in a thousand dreams
felt your touch and
it always seems
You love me
You love me

She sang the second half with so much emotion. It was marvelous.

After her applause, I announced a break. I turned to the orchestra and said; “I haven’t heard a missed note all afternoon. You guys are de’ bomb.”

I called Isabel to me, hoping she had a pill for me. She did. She threw me a water that I caught with my right hand. I was proud of that. I usually go out of my way to always catch with my left.

After the break, we got going again, with my young and pretty version of the Andrews Sisters, in the form of Princess, Rose and Geena. Following that was Clarice getting her moment to shine while singing “The Movie In My Mind” from MISS SAIGON.

CLARICE
They are not nice,
they’re mostly noise
They curse like men,
they make love like boys
I know there’s nothing in their hearts
But every time I take one in my arm’s
It starts
The movie in my mind
The dream they leave behind
A scene I can’t erase
And in a strong GI’s embrace
Flee this life
Flee this place
The movie plays and plays
The screen before me fills
He takes me to New York
He gives me dollar bills
Our children laugh all day
And eat too much ice cream
And life is like a dream

This song is her best ever. I knew she was capable of it, but it took some help from Cece to get her to really belt!

It was beautiful, she was beautiful and the noise made on her behalf was very satisfactory. I got next to her, taking her hand and kissing it while the crowd was applauding and whistling at her

A song from one of my boys should be next. I called up Peter, Jeff and James. They knew what it was...


ALL TOGETHER (IN HARMONY)
Sometimes in the mornin’
when shadows are deep
I lie here beside you
just watching you sleep
And sometimes I whisper
what I am thinking of
My cup runneth over with love
Sometimes in the evening
when you do not see
I study the small things
you do constantly
I memorize moments
that I am fondest of
My cup runneth over with love
In only a moment
we both will be old
We won’t even notice
the world turning cold
And so, in these moments
with sunlight above
My cup runneth over with love
My cup runneth over with love
With love

There was a nice cheer from the girls and some of the guys. We went on for another ninety minutes, and then I said, “Tonight is Pizza Night. I saw at least eight pizza places that deliver. When we get back to the rooms, order whatever, but you pay from here on out. One last number before we stop.”

“Peter and Charles, come on up.”

They had found some hats and used them and had a blast, this time with my ideas added. Charles was again the spark plug of the number, coming out from between his legs to harmonize and getting all kinds of laughs.

Their dance during the bridge was more organized now, and was diabolically silly. The ending was near...


PETER
Drag him from the cave
Show him that we’re brave
We will bind him up, grind him up
Lop him up, chop him up
Can’t you hear that jingle jangle sound?
CHARLES
Oh, yeah!
BOTH
It’s money, money, money
By the pound
PETER
It’s money, money, money
By the pound
CHARLES
It’s money, money, money
By the pound

The crowd appreciated the updated version, as Stuart shut down and started getting mics from everyone. As before, everything was buttoned up in less than twenty minutes.

On our way to St Louis, Jenn and I talked about the Deming Park concert.

“That was a lot of fun, with people coming and going all the while we were singing. I didn’t see anybody leaving when I sang, did you?” she said to me.

“Those park police we first encountered really pissed me off. I was focused on playing most of the afternoon,” I replied.

“He was just doing his job, Michael.”

“Oh, yeah ... telling me to my face that he assumed that the Gold Standard Society was all adults. I know we aren’t as well-known as I’d like, but he was an ass.”

“Katherine saved the day walking up to him, making him sweat like he did,” Jenn said with a smile.

“The way she called him ‘Officer Jimmy,’ was absolutely fabulous. That’s when I knew we wouldn’t have any trouble. He even recommended the best place for us to set up. I lost track of her for a while when we were shutting down. I wonder if he got a blow-job from her?”

“She’s driving us to St Louis, why not ask her?”

“I don’t want us to have an accident, beautiful,” I said.

“Then lay your head down, this drive is three hours long.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.