MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 60

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 60 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“That shouldn’t be a problem, should it?” Ally said.

“Nah, it shouldn’t,” I interrupted. “Peter will take Ally’s bedroom, Katherine has her own as does Isabel ... leaving me and Jennifer our own. Our own crazed version of the Brady Bunch.”

“How long does that part take, Ms. Guthrie?” I asked.

“From three months to a year. Depends on how well you deceive her,” Ally said.

“Will it be a local person?” I asked.

“Very likely. If it’s a woman Michael, please do not try to charm her. That could backfire really badly. The same is true if it’s a man, Katherine. Keep those girls of yours locked away.”

The door opened.

“Is everybody here?” Mom’s voice permeated.

“Hey beautiful,” I said going up to her and giving her a platonic kiss.

“What’s up?” she asked. “We saw Peter’s stuff all missing from the house, then saw it in the garage.”

I sat her down, and explained everything. Brian reacted positively to my point that they would be alone.

“Michael, I have it on good intel that your worker is Charlene Sizemore. She has a daughter at Jackson and Lincoln,” Janice said.

“She must be Lydia’s mom,” Isabel said. “I have met her. She’s really nice and a real redhead.”

“Is her sister named Sharon?” Jennifer asked Izzy.

“That sounds right,” she said.

“So, how long before Michael and I are really brother and sister?” Isabel said looking at Janice.

“That might take up to a year, maybe less. A lot would depend on Mrs. Sizemore’s initial observations.”

“That means you can’t call me anything, but Michael or Big Brother while we’re waiting all of that out. It could be very difficult for you Tink.”

“Yeah, I suppose I can’t sleep in your bed either?”

“That would depend...”

“Michael!” Katherine said.

“We could always swim, spa, sing, or tap dance while she was here, couldn’t we?” Isabel said.

“Sounds like fun, but Kit Kat and Tinker Bell need to wear less revealing swim suits. Sorry Peter, you need to focus on your sister instead of Kitten,” I said.

“I don’t mind. Maybe we can become closer ... just not too close.”

Peter went over to her and gave her a peck on the lips. “That’s what I was talking about Isabel. Lips closed at all times.”

“Of course I would, with you Big Brother, or do you like me as more than just a little sister?”

He ignored that, as I would have. She got on my lap. I gently pushed her off.

“I can’t even get on your lap anymore, Lover?”

I took a deep breath and said, “If you call me that even once, they will take you away from Janice, your brother and me ... Do you understand that, Isabel?”

She was on the edge of crying, “Michael ... I will do whatever you ask of me so we can be brother and sister as soon as possible.”

“We can keep busy doing those things you mentioned. We have GSS rehearsals all of this upcoming week. Brian, I will have a list of music and some show scores for you later in the day.”

“Sure thing, son,” he said. “Here’s the info for the newest bank account.”

Isabel took it and raised it above her head. I kissed her ... then took the card.

They all chuckled as Jenn took the card from me sticking it between her 34s.

“It’s not ... terribly safe in there, is it?” Isabel said.

We all broke up, with Jeff and Ally leaving with three suitcases full of stuff. Jan and Brian left to their place, and Peter walked into Katherine’s room... “Uh, uh loverboy. Move into Ally’s room. We have to be just friends for a while longer. School is out in only four weeks, WICKED happens, and then we can resume our torrid love affair. Oh, that sounds so wicked to say out loud.”

“But it is the truth. Come on Kitten, let’s go in your room and see how loud we can get,” Peter said.

“Isabel, would you mind if Jennifer and I have some alone time?”

“Go for it big brother,” she said giving Jennifer a high five.

Peter and Katherine quickly started with Katherine making some noises I remembered. Poor Isabel, but she seemed OK about all of this.

The second I was naked, Jenn climbed on board and dropped hard on me.

“Gooooooooodddd Daaaammmmmnn.” were the only words I could make out. Her tits were jiggling in front of me, as she was going at a breakneck pace.

I took hold of her tits feeling them rub against my hands.

“FUCK MEEEE MICHAEL.”

I rolled and was now on top.

I did, and started sucking on her tata’s making special emphasis on her nipples. Her sounds were encouraging and the beginning of the end was starting.

“Jenn, Jenn ... I going to cum, where?”

“Every single thrust up my pussy I feel. Ohhhh ... Michael, I have got so much of you inside me. Don’t pull out yet, please?”

I rolled her on her back, pulled out and brought her a towel.

We heard Katherine having a wonderful time with Peter. This could be a remarkable living arrangement ... as least for a while.

“Peter certainly doesn’t seem to mind us being in the house with him, does he?” Jenn asked putting on fresh underwear.

“Yeah, I am going to go workout and probably end up in the spa. You are welcome to join any time.”

She threw on her GSS shirt and sweat pants and left.

After catching my breath, I got up and changed into swim trunks, grabbed a towel and went out and jumped straight into the pool.

Everyone was out there. I started some laps and got a weight on my back. I kept swimming, and she stayed on through the turn. I heard her say, “Get along, little doggie,” as I kept on swimming. I felt her get off and we joined up with everyone in spa.

“You are stronger than I thought,” Peter said to me.

“With all the stuff I have been doing, I began to work out. If not on the workout trainer, I swim laps. I am in charge of two orchestras, I have got a medical condition and beautiful women all around me.”

“Pardon me for this, but how do you keep from having a hard on all the time,” Peter said, with Katherine slapping him on the back of the head. Isabel giggled as well.

“I do the best I can,” I said. My redhead got on my lap. “She’s been ... quite persistent.”

My phone, on the nearby table started to ring. I got out to answer it.

“Hello, this is Michael?”

“Spam again!”


“Dinner is ready,” Peter said with the Bell Family, Mom and Dad, Ally & Jeff, plus the regulars in the house.

A large platter of sliced brisket was placed in front of us, along with an equally large platter of home cooked biscuits.

Separately, there was a moderate sized plate of cooked carrots, a combination I didn’t remember having before.

“Michael, have you taken your evening pill today?” Isabel said.

“No, I was busy this morning ... and completely forgot about it.”

She was up and had one by my plate in a matter of seconds.

I took it and washed it down. Then I took a bite of brisket to really chase it down.

“If you don’t mind my asking, what’s that for?” MaryAnne Bell asked.

“Michael has PMS,” Isabel said plenty loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Yeah, every 28 days or so I have headache after headache for almost a week. Then I get better.”

Most of the ladies giggled from that, while there were some knowing looks on the men’s faces.

“What he has ... is NMS,” my mother said between snorts. I miss those.

“That’s Neurally Mediated Syncope, or a form of anxiousness that may cause fainting,” Alice said. “I wouldn’t doubt if he hasn’t a form of PMS, or the male equivalent.”

“Wouldn’t that be Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Michael?”

“Not while we’re eating, Janice please?”

Everyone had been giggling or laughing since Isabel first said PMS.

We finished dinner, with Izzy, Jenn and I clearing the table.

““OK, you guys, Brian, Ken, Jenn, and I have an important issue to discuss. Janice or Katie can run any music you guys want= to play.”

I took our group outside where it was very comfortable. I had chairs setup for us.

By the time I closed the glass door I heard music.

“Does this need to be a secret?” Ken asked.

“It seems like the kind of thing that should. Have you found out if there is any form of legislation that will keep a 105 story 1500 foot tall hotel from being built here?”

Brian remarked, “Nope, nothing at all. Our friends in Indianapolis, if you have any, will likely be upset!”

“I understand that, but it can’t be helped. This will likely take four years to build. Don’t you think?”

“My guess is that it would be closer to 42 months. We know we only have 60 feet to dig out for the foundation.”

“How do you know that, Mr. Bell?” my girl asked.

“I haven’t told her much, prior to this meeting. I expect to have a long discussion after you are all gone for the evening.”

I took a deep breath and said, “Starting with the first floor that is street level, it will be the main floor, for check in, of course, with a 24 hour restaurant as well. At this point my idea is to call it the ALPHA floor. It will be 25 feet tall, with a number of walkin tubes to get a WPS, or a wrist payment system.”

“What do you mean by that, exactly?”” Brian queried.

“I heard about this on a TV show. You put your right, or left hand down, then you place your credit card where it says to, and then, quick as a wink, you have a WPS, a colored piece of plastic with your payment built in. It will work anywhere in the hotel, plus other places like the Drive-ins I am building.”

“Michael,” Jenn said, “Will there be a choice of colors?”

I believe I rolled my eyes.

“I saw that!”

“I understand the device you are talking about Michael,” Brian said. “It would be no problem to have four or five of them all with different colors for the women who wish to color co-ordinate their WPS.”

“Is 25 feet tall average what the nicer hotels have as far as height of the first floor?” I asked whomever

“If it is going to have the name of one of the upper class hotels, such as Waldorf, Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis or Mandarin, it’s not unheard of to have a fifty foot tall first floor. I have heard you use Marriott a lot when you are discussing the plans, and they would necessitate at least thirty feet tall.”

“I suppose that is a sneaky way of adding to the total height of the place,” my blonde beauty said giving me a quick kiss.

“OK, thirty feet it is. This place is going to be affordable and a supertall first floor might scare people away...”

“Next is floors 1 to 20,” I went on, “Standard twelve feet tall, with ten to twenty suites per floor. For the newlyweds, to the big Bell family and all groups in between. That rings true for floors 21 to 40, 41 to 60, 61 to 80 and 81 to 100.”

“In between 20 and 21 would be the Beta Floor, fifteen feet tall, with a two fast food places, a fine restaurant, a post office, barber shop, beauty shop...”

“Wait a minute, are you planning to put a post office on all five of your commercial floors?” Brian asked, “Having one on the main floor is typically done.”

“And if you are on the 77th floor writing a post card back to your family in Barstow, California, you will have to take an elevator? You can’t hand it to a hotel employee. What is the solution, gentlemen?” my future wife questioned assertively.

“How about a Postal employee and a drop off point by the elevators on every floor ; they would pick up the mail daily and pass it on, wouldn’t that work?”

I looked at Jenn and she shook her head in agreement.

Glancing at the glass door I saw Mom, Katie, and Isabel all looking at me.

“I think we had better head inside before I am tarred and feathered,” I announced. “We can work out the remaining details over the next week, OK?”

“Sounds good,” Ken said. “Thank you for the marvelous dinner.”

We were heading towards the door, as I had Jennifer on my arm, “Thanks for including me, lov ... Michael!”

I’m glad she caught herself. Not sure if Ken would understand.


I got to my synthesizer and said, “All right guys, before the Bells leave, I want to hear MaryAnn, Janice, and Alice sing a song for me, please?”

“Ladies, open the book to “Old Cape Cod,” I directed. “Alice sing lead, please?...”

If you’re fond of
sand dunes and salty air
Quaint little villages
here and there
(You’re sure)You’re sure
to fall in love with old Cape Cod
(Cape Cod, that old Cape Cod)

If you like the taste
of a lobster stew
Served by a window
with an ocean view
(You’re sure)
You’re sure to fall in love
with old Cape Cod
Winding roads that
seem to beckon you
Miles of green
beneath a sky of blue
Church bells chimin’
on a Sunday morn
Remind you of the
town where you were born
If you spend an evening
you’ll want to stay
Watching the moonlight
on Cape Cod Bay
You’re sure to fall in love
with old Cape Cod
(aah, aah)
If you spend an evening
you’ll want to stay
(on Cape Cod Bay)
Watching the moonlight
on Cape Cod Bay
You’re sure to fall in love
with old Cape Cod
You’re sure to fall in love
You’re sure to fall in love
with old Cape Cod

“You sing quite well MaryAnne. You could be part of the Gold Standard Society someday.”

“That was fun Michael,” she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

As she got her purse, I said, “There is plenty of talent in your house. Goodnight to you all.”


After a good night’s sleep, with everyone in his or her own bed, we all met dressed for school at the breakfast table to find Katherine and Peter making breakfast.

“So,” I asked, “How are we all getting to school? Are you and Peter traveling together?”

“If he can keep his hands to himself, that should work,” Katherine said.

“What?” Peter said astounded.

“Now is not the time to act stupid, Petey.”

“Yes, Miss Stapleton, whatever you say Miss Stapleton,” he said.

After breakfast, I sat in the back with the girls up front.

“You didn’t have to sit back there, Michael,” Isabel said. “I won’t bother you.”

“It’s not you I am worried about Miss Chapman,” I said in response.

That made them both giggle as we pulled up to Jackson Heights for the newly re-colored (Possible) fourteen-year-old older sister of mine

WICKED was now in the high-beams of my mind, but our eight city tour was also now in my fog lights. When I wasn’t working with either choir or orchestra, I spent time in my office space to get the list of scores and music sent to Brian.

I had fifty-seven songs plus the scores for YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, DAMN YANKEES, WEST SIDE STORY, BYE BYE BIRDIE, A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM and KISMET. That would get both schools through August, September and October for the new school year.

I also told Brian, in the accompanying email, whom to bill for each of the scores. I previously told Richard and Harold this would begin.

All the rehearsals that day went quite well. I did get a call from Mom, that she got a call from Mrs. Sizemore and she would meet us at the house later.

Anxiety and tension just poured through my body. I had taken my pill earlier, and I asked the girls on the drive home if either had one.

Isabel gave me one with a water for her backpack.

After taking it, I said, “Remember, no nicknames and be professional. Other than that, be yourselves.”

“I will do the very best I can Michael. I love you.” Isabel said.

We drove up to see a green Honda Acura out front of our house.

A moderately pretty brunette waved as we got out of the car. I introduced the girls and myself, “I see where Sharon gets her good looks, Ms. Sizemore.”

“I have heard about you too, Mr. Thomas. Your charm will make no difference to my decision-making.”

“I understand, could this really take up to a year?”

“Technically, it could ... but I should have a grasp of things in a few months.”

“Then I should give you as an unprovoked response, this house has been changed completely with the addition of Isabel. She’s changed me so much, if you knew me two years ago, you wouldn’t likely think I was the same person. Of course, a lot of that has to do with my fiancée, Jennifer Guthrie.”

“Fiancée?”

“We hope to be married as soon as we’re out of High School.”

“Come inside ma’am?” I said after opening the door. Isabel brought in my backpack and hers. She took them to the appropriate rooms. Ms. Sizemore saw this and Peter came in with Katherine. He was holding her schoolbag, putting it in her room and took his to his faux room.

“Where is your mother, Michael? I thought she lived here?”

“Sit down please, there has been a development that you are not likely aware of. Peter, after the ‘event’ moved in with my mother and father. Isabel came to stay with Jennifer, Miss Stapleton and Alice, Jennifer’s mother and myself.”

“Alice has found herself a boyfriend and they are scheduled to be married possibly this year. That freed up a room so Isabel and Peter could see each other as often as possible.”

“Fascinating, but that leaves five people and four bedrooms,” she said. I had expected this non-question.

“Jennifer and I, despite being as young as we are, share a bedroom, specifically, we share a bed.”

“Isabel,” Ms. Sizemore asked. “How do you feel about two people sleeping together in the same house that you are living and sleeping in?”

“How different is that from living with my mother and father?”

“Well, they were married ... Jennifer and Michael are not.”

“Fair point ma’am, but they act like they are married. They love each other more than my own parents ever showed love towards me.”

For not having prepped her, that was quite emotional. I took her hand for a moment and kissed it.

She pulled back, saying “Michael, save your kisses for your fiancée.”

“Sorry, that surprised me how you said that, Izzy,” I said. “I call her that because of our hope to be brother and sister. She calls me Mikey, of all things.”

Everyone laughed.

My phone rang ... it was Brian, “Excuse me everyone.”

I stepped aside, “Hey dad, how are you?”

“I got your email, the requests have been moved on, I assume the songs were a priority, but the scores weren’t?”

“You got it, Boss.”

“All the June Tour music and the newest in our portfolio music has been ordered, guys. Also the August, September and October scores for all three production companies. How long before dinner, Jenn?”

“Twenty to thirty minutes,” was her answer.

“Come on girls, let’s swim for a while.”

“Isn’t it too cold to swim?” Ms. Sizemore remarked.

I heard Peter say, “It doesn’t seem to matter to them. If I had a pool like that, I would be in it all the time.”

LET’S STEP BACK...

Mrs. Sizemore packed up her stuff and walked over to Peter and Katherine, “How long have you two been a couple?”

“Wha – what do you mean?” Peter said.

“I can tell when someone is hiding an emotional attachment. How long?”

“If we have ... had an emotional attachment, how does that affect Isabel?” Peter said.

“It doesn’t necessarily have to, just be wary. I have no need to put that in my report. Good evening.”

Peter went and opened the door for her and she stepped out.

BACK...

The girls and I had spent enough time in the pool, so we all got out wrapping our towels around our waist.

I saw Isabel looking around, “Is the Wicked Witch of the South still here?”

“No,” Peter said. “That’s not a nice thing to say, Isabel.”

“Even if it’s true?” she said back to him.

“Dinner,” Katherine said.

We repeated our methodology of going to school ... in case Ms. Sizemore has people following us and taking pictures. I know that sounds paranoid and dramatic, but it could be happening. I asked both of my girls to talk to her daughters as casually as possible to find out about their mother.

I first went to Clarice and spoke for a while. She definitely has warmed up a little, playing with her hair while we talk.

Her red hair was down, and she saw me and asked, “What are you doing, Michael?”

“Counting your freckles. I assume you have many I can’t see at the moment.”

That would have gotten a slap or a glare, but she said, “Nobody has ever offered to count them all, are you Michael?”

“Miss Hornicek, could you please send in Mr. Bond?”

I walked in, “How did you know I was there M?”

“Whenever it gets too quiet, I know someone is out there, Michael. Please sit down?”

I did.

“I received a call from Mrs. Charlene Sizemore. We spoke for a while. It had to do mostly about you.”

“Yes sir.”

“I told her my feelings about you. She seemed surprised that a principal such as myself appeared to be so fond of a particular student. I explained how we met, and how things have come to pass between us. She has a daughter that goes here, I believe that her name is...”

“Sharon sir, plus a ten-year-old sister at Jackson Heights named Lydia. I have both daughters under a light surveillance to find out whatever there is to find. She never spoke of a husband when she was over last night.”

“Well, Mr. Bond, you seem wary. Is there anything to be worried about?”

“I am not sure yet. If she shows up here could you give me a heads up text?”

“Certainly. I want everything you want.”

“Oh, while I am here ... we found what may be an original Birth Certificate of Isabel. It appears that she turned fourteen in March. That’s just a heads up so you know. I plan to have this same conversation with Harold.”

“Does that cause any crimp in your long-term plans?” he asked.

“Actually no it doesn’t, sir. Some things are becoming clearer than ever before,” I responded.

“Don’t be a stranger, Michael. I know you, and my niece have a flirting thing going on. She seems to enjoy it, so I haven’t said anything to her. Keep it casual please. The last thing we need is a scandal between a student and an administrative employee.”

“I will keep it discreet sir, I promise.”

I walked out and blew a kiss to Clarice.

When my schedule allowed it, I went over to speak to Harold, giving him the same bits of information. He agreed to give her full eighth status in August, after explaining how her grades had gotten so much better since she became a performer. We hugged, then shook hands, and I left.

“Clara, I may have a printing job for you in a week or so, would that be all right?”

“Oh yes, I have been hoping for you to have one for me. Did you know we have over fifty new students starting in August?”

“Harold did not tell me that.”

“I don’t tell him everything right away. I release things in dribs and drabs, whenever possible.”

The rest of my day was quite upbeat, especially the WICKED rehearsal.

Charlene was not waiting for us ... that’s right; she won’t be back for another day. Or ... she may be planning to show up without announcing ... to catch us flat-footed.

“Girls, let’s fix dinner tonight and surprise Peter and Katherine?”

“Sounds like fun, I am changing first,” Isabel said.

“Hey Izzy, for me ... keep all your underwear on, please?”

“Ohh, I will because you asked so nice.”

“What’s going on Michael?” Jennifer asked.

I told her my feelings on the matter. We found stuff already defrosted and had it ready when Peter, Katherine ... and Charlene walked through the door.

“Ms. Sizemore ... would you like to stay for dinner?”

“I am not really supposed to do that, you know Mr. Thomas,” she replied.

“I won’t tell anyone, if you don’t,” I said.

She opened her booklet and announced, “Oh, I wasn’t supposed to be here tonight. I have other plans. Thank you for your invitation to eat. Maybe ... some other time.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.