MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 59

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

At breakfast Wednesday morning, we were back to five.

“Hey Ally,” I said. “Is Jeff treating you all right?”

“Oh yeah,” she said drinking her coffee. “I am going to move some more of my stuff over to his place, but I will be back in time for the rehearsal. It’s here again, isn’t it?

“Yep,” Isabel said.

“Anything interesting happen while I was gone?”

“Not really ... eating, sleeping, singing and kissing,” Jennifer said.

That caused Kit Kat and Isabel to laugh at loud.

“Not necessarily in that order,” Isabel said breaking into a huge smile.

We went on eating our breakfast, with only a bit of conversation. We all gave Ally a kiss goodbye as we loaded up in Jenn’s car and were on our way.

“Jennifer,” Isabel said. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“What’s a cunt?”

Jennifer screeched to a halt causing many cars to honk their horns. She nervously pulled over and parked the car.

“Where did you hear that word?” Jenn asked her.

“From inside your room last night,” Isabel said.

“Have you been listening to us making love Isabel?” I asked.

“Uhm ... yeah.”

“What people say to each other when making love should be kept between them, without anyone listening in,” I said admonishingly.

“Gee whiz, I was just asking what a word meant. It’s not in any dictionary I have. I decided to ask you Jennifer, my big sister.”

“It’s ... It’s...”

“I will take this Jenn. Do you know the word vagina?”

“U-huh,” she nodded.

“There are many other names for it, like pussy...”

“I have heard that before.”

“And ... cunt is another word for it as well. Even though those are both bad words, cunt is also used as a derogatory term for a woman. It’s considered the most offensive word in the English language. Last night, she used it as the synonym for vagina. Please never use that word, even around us. It the baddest of all the bad words.”

“I am sorry Jennifer, I wasn’t trying to be offensive.”

“I know you weren’t ... it just astounded me. Now, we need to get to school. If you hear any more words that you don’t understand, come to us first, will you do that please?” Jenn said.

She turned back on the car, and we headed off to school.

Out of the mouths of babes?

My day at school was quite ordinary. That may sound strange, but I have been looking forward for a few of these kinds of days.

The WICKED rehearsals were really getting tight, and after school each day we had GSS rehearsals. All moving us toward Saturday, which was our Firefighter Concert at Garfield Park ... an outdoor facility called Macallister Center for the Performing Arts up north in Indianapolis.


Oh Damn! The conflict just hit me. We couldn’t have the meeting/meal on Saturday, so I contacted everyone moving it to Tuesday evening, but maintaining it as a meeting and a meal.


Without any overhead lights, our concert will be during daylight, which I am sure Brian never told me, although he says he did. The idea of coming home to a sleep over still sounded like fun.

On Saturday, we picked everyone up from their home, with our follow car of adults.

We arrived at two pm for a four pm show.

Ally got in the bus and backed up really close to our stage where all there was a couple of extension cords, music stands and chairs. At first it didn’t look like there was anything for us to hook our cheek mics to, but they showed Stuart to the sound booth behind the back of the audience.

He came out all smiles, ready to give out the mics.

Mid-setup, there were a group of firefighters in their outfits that approached us.

“Are you Michael Thomas?” I was asked.

“Yes Sir, I am,” I answered.

They introduced themselves as Lieutenants Johnson, Edwards, and Minder.

“First thing I would like to say to you is we are honored to be picked to play for you and members of the local community. I have added some music for you and your fellow firefighters. I hope you will appreciate our efforts.”

“You have been spoken of quite highly, Mr. Thomas,” Lt. Johnson said. “We expect a full house of over 1,200 people or more. Those who can, give whatever they can afford. Your manager, whom I believe is your father, requested a percentage of that.”

“I told him to do that, due to the worry that once it gets out, that we do free shows, that might be all we ever get is requests for freebies. We are a business ... with a payroll Sir.”

“I am not saying we won’t perform without getting paid, but services rendered typically have an offset called ‘income.’”

“Would one thousand dollars do?” he said to me.

I put my hand out and said, “Yessir, that would be fine.”

He shook it and said; “I was told you were a fine example of the youth of today, you just proved it to me Mr. Thomas.”

“We have a three hour show for you, so bring on the people.”

We were all set up with our mics as people started to arrive. There were many in crutches, wheelchairs and other means of self-mobilization. Many Firefighters were in their typical job uniform. I even saw Smokey the Bear ... Wow! What an idea just crossed my mind.

I went up to Smokey and pulled him to one side.

“Can you speak?”

She/he firmly motioned ‘No,’ and I followed that up with, ‘Can you dance?’ to which the head nodded yes.

“When I ask, come up on stage. We have a musical number in your honor. It will be the first number after I introduce our group, OK.”

His hand in the sir and my corresponding high five was the dealmaker.

I came out and welcomed everyone.

“We are from Vincennes down in the southern part of Indiana. With five notable exceptions we are all eighteen or younger.”

“Way back in 1952, a song was written. It was called “Smokey the Bear.”

Smokey came on up as Rose and Isabel came out with the other girls forming a line...

ROSE/ISABEL
With a Ranger’s hat and shovel
and a pair of dungarees,
you will find him in the forest
always sniffin’ at the breeze.
People stop and pay attention
when he tells ‘em to beware,
‘cause everybody knows that
he’s the Fire Prevention Bear.

The two girls got on either side of him and did a cute bit.

THE OTHERS
Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire before
it starts to flame.
That’s why they call him Smokey,
That was how he got his name
.

ROSE/ISABEL
(Alternative lines)
You can take a tip from Smokey
that there’s nothin’ like a tree.
‘cause they’re good for kids to climb
In and they’re beautiful to see,
you just have to look around you
and you will find it’s not a joke,
to see what you’d be missing’
if they all went up in smoke.

This time the girls spun Smokey in a circle getting back in time.

THE OTHERS
Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire
before it starts to flame.
That’s why they call him Smokey,
That was how he got his name.

ROSE/ISABEL
You can camp upon his doorstep
and he will make you feel at home;
You can run and hunt and ramble
anywhere you care to roam.
He will let you take his honey
and pretend he’s not so smart,
but don’t you harm his trees
for he’s a Ranger in his heart.

THE OTHERS
Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire
before it starts to flame.
That’s why they call him Smokey,
That was how he got his name.

ISABEL
If you have ever seen the forest
when a fire is running wild,
and you love the things within it
like a mother loves her child
then you know why Smokey tells you
when he sees you passing through,
‘Remember ... please be careful...
it’s the least that you can do.

Another dance around in a circle.

THE OTHERS
Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire before
it starts to flame.
That’s why they call him Smokey,
That was how he got his name.
So let’s remember Smokey,
That’s how he got his name!

Each of the main girls’ gave him a kiss on the cheek, then Smokey waved goodbye. The crowd, even those most injured in the audience, seemed to love that, but we had other music to play and sing.

John, Jenn and Nancy came out and performed “At The Ballet,” another popular musical piece.

My boys did their Four Seasons medley, scoring big with all the young ladies. I had recommended James go out in the audience and sing directly to a girl or two. He didn’t seem comfortable doing that with this particular audience.

I went out to perform “The Maladjusted Jester,” and they all got a kick out of that. I am usually a little worn out so I got a water from my backpack as I sat back down.

Next up, was Sam singing, “Purple People Eater” with some girls chorusing behind him...

SAM CHOATEE
Well I saw the thing
comin’ out of the sky
It had the one long horn,
And one big eye
I commenced to shakin’
and I said “ooh-eee”
It looks like a purple eater to me
It was a one-eyed, one-horned,
flyin’ purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned,
flyin’ purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned,
flyin’ purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (One eye?)

Well he came down to earth
and he lit in a tree
I said Mr. Purple People Eater,
don’t eat me
I heard him say in a voice so gruff
I wouldn’t eat you cuz
you are so tough (ZOE sang that)

It was a one-eyed, one-horned,
flyin’ purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned
flyin’ purple people eater)
One-eyed, one-horned,
flyin’ purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (One horn?)

I said Mr. Purple People Eater,
what’s your line
He said it’s eatin’ purple people
and it sure is fine
But that’s not the reason
that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a
rock and roll band (ZOE)

Well bless my soul, rock and roll,
flyin’ purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed,
flyin’ purple people eater
(We wear short shorts)
Friendly little purple people eater
What a sight to see (Owwww)

And then he swung from the tree
and he lay on the ground
He started to rock,
really rockin’ around
It was a crazy ditty
with a swingin’ tune
Sing a boop boop aboopa
lopa lum bam boom (ZOE)

Well bless my soul, rock and roll,
flyin’ purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed,
flyin’ purple people eater
I like short shorts (ZOE)
Flyin’ little people eater
What a sight to see (Purple People?)

And then he went on his way,
and then what do ya know
I saw him last night on a TV show
He was blowing it out,
a’really knockin’ em dead
Playin’ rock and roll music
through the horn in his head

Clarinet solo – Larry Mitchell...

Tequila (ZOE)

Interestingly, that got people up off their feet. So, I pointed to my quintet, as they started up “Lady Marmalade.” By the way, all the girls were in blue dresses this time.

After the whistles were over, Jason came out to play ‘Malaguena.’ You could hear a pin drop during this.

They positively loved him. I had persuaded him to get a haircut by telling him the girls would love it.

Isabel’s “Man, I Feel Like A Woman,” with the quintet backing her up was a bit hit with our audience. Time to slip another Firefighter song in.

“Mother,” I said. “This is Janice my mom ... she’s married, gentlemen.”

She gave me a slap as Jason began the “Fireman’s Prayer” on the acoustic guitar...

Many sang the Amen with us. I looked up and saw tears all through the place. Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to sit down.

“It’s a good thing we have so many firefighters here, because she is really Hot ... don’t you think?”

She flashed a smile at everyone.

“I have a girlfriend ... actually, she is my fiancée, but my school principal prefers I call her my girlfriend. He doesn’t want to give anyone ideas.”

That caused hilarity to pervade the large open space.

“Ladies and Gentlemen ... may I introduce Marilyn Monroe.”

Kit Kat came out all Marilyn singing then going into the audience and sitting on the lap of a fireman who seemed to enjoy it until she got up and sang some more. She did the same to one of the Lieutenants I met earlier. People loved it as she came up and finished the song with a final,

Boop-boop-de-boop...

with a kick as she left.

James followed that by singing, “C’est Moi.”

We had a medley of big band music until our final song before our only break, which I changed on the fly to Joan and John singing “Master of the House.”

After I started the music with the orchestra, the two of them came out in perfect character. We did the best we could without a tuba. Brigitte’s brilliant pizzicato practically replaced it!

After it was over and during their applause, “We’re taking a fifteen-minute break, be right back.”

Arms surrounded me, “Michael, isn’t it going great?”

“Yes Joan, it is. Your song is coming up. I hope you are ready?”

“We are ... I just finished talking to my sisters and we are completely prepared.”

“Great, because I am putting you first, in front of my song, so be ready.”

She gave me a kiss and left.

“Hey there?” Jenn said. “Everything good?”

I gave her a wonderful kiss, “Everything is great. Do you have a pill I can take?”

“Sure. Are you really sure you are OK?”

“I am fine as long as I get to see you and Isabel every day. I recently found out that Stuart’s aunt died in the North Tower that day.”

“Oooh,” she said. “That’s so sad.”

“Hold me for a moment, Jenn.”

We just had a wonderful moment there.

“So, you are gonna tell everyone about this, Michael?”

“Sorry Stu, it is a sad story. And you are a remarkable person, despite the fact that you listen in on people’s conversations.”

“We go in three, tattle tale.”

I raised my hand showing them all three fingers. I took the pill, and Jenn offered her water to me. I drained it, gave her a kiss and slapped her on the butt.

I waited for Stu... “Go anytime, Boss.”

I went out saying, “How is everyone today?”

I heard a smattering of sound.

“There will be no more singing unless you can get louder, ‘How is everyone so far today?’”

There it was, what I expected.

“We start our second act with the Prefontayne Sisters, Joan, Zoe, Anna and Geena.”

They came out all in their pretty blue dresses, waving to the crowd as the music began...

JOAN
Another perfect Sunday
with his lovely wife
Time seemed to stop
just to let them play
A lazy breeze, a sky so blue,
a gift to last a lifetime
It was so good to be alive that day

The city woke on Tuesday morning
The harbor lady stood so tall
The brothers lift the doors
and start their day
Where bravery is expected
and courage just a job
The sacrifice is worth
the price they say

THE OTHER SISTERS
Bobby did you know
How much you meant to me
And the countless lives
you saved so unselfishly
The soft goodbyes,
the sweet I love you,
the simple things we say
Never knowing that
the sky would fall,
and he would fall,
our tears would fall,
The world would fall,
and so much good would
pass away that day
.

GEENA
Perfect mornings often fade in a
world where evil plans are made
But for the New York proud
and the New York strong
With tears of rage
they faced the fire,
a unity they did inspire
The loss of lives,
the broken hearts

THE OTHER SISTERS
Bobby did you know how
much you meant to me
And the countless lives
you saved so unselfishly
We all watched that day
our heroes heard the call
Never knowing that
the sky would fall,
and he would fall,
our tears would fall,
the world would fall,
and so much good
would pass away.

The orchestra took over until the end...

The crowd all stood up to these four sisters and applauded, there were many tears as I came out with a chair and got Isabel up on my lap.

“That was pretty good, don’t you think, Izzy?”

“Yes, but I like it the most when we get to sing together Michael.” Turning to the audience. “I am having fun today at Garfield Park, aren’t you?”

The crowd agreed ... cheering loudly for her. She had a look on her face that made me think she wasn’t sure exactly what we were about to sing. I had promised it would be something she knew.

I motioned behind my back 1-2-1, and ‘Strings’ on the guitar began... (“I See the Light” from TANGLED)

ISABEL
All those days watching
from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I have been
Now I am here blinking
in the starlight
Now I am here suddenly I see
Standing here it’s all so clear
I am where I am meant to be
And at last I see the light
And it’s like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it’s like the sky is new
And it’s warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now, that I see you.

(A wonderful twenty-four measures of musical interlude. She had never looked at the audience.)

MICHAEL
All those days chasing
down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she’s here
shining in the starlight
Now she’s here suddenly I know
If she’s here it’s crystal clear
I am where I am meant to go

I wrapped my arms about her from behind.

BOTH
And at last I see the light
MICHAEL
And it’s like the fog has lifted
BOTH
And at last I see the light
ISABEL
And it’s like the sky is new
BOTH
And it’s warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you
ISABEL
Now that I see you.

I had warned her about a kiss, so it was a touch kiss, on my cheek. She got up, then did I and we bowed to our appreciative crowd. Thank goodness I didn’t have an erection!

I faced my orchestra and asked for “Cell Block Tango.”

My percussionists began this...

During the music the girls each got up and walked to their position in ‘The line.’

And it was sensational ... they had their dancing together with moments in perfect sync, and their solo moments were simply remarkable.

It was clearly their best ever. The crowd went wild. That is a cliché and I know it, but there is no other term my thesaurus has to takes its place. They clearly didn’t realize they were all young teenagers.

The people there were clearly impressed by us. I glanced at Lt. Johnson who was applauding and whistling himself.

We slowed things down for a while, until the next-to-last song, which was Izzy and I doing our song and tap dance to “A Duo...”

(Spoken)
MICHAEL
I like butterflies with big golden wings,
and blue and green tips.
IZZY
Me Too!
MICHAEL
I like Swiss-cheese ice cream.
IZZY
Me too, me too!
MICHAEL
You too too? Wait a minute, what’s your favorite book?
IZZY
Hmm, The Brothers Karl Maxoff.
MICHAEL
The brothers... (wheezing laugh) I can’t believe it; I can’t believe it (purrs).

(The singing, tapping and acting started as the orchestra came up. She was really scratching my back as we gave it a big finish)

TOGETHER
We’re a duo, a duo,
a pair of lonely ones
who were might to be a two.
Oh, a duo, it’s true-o,
If we’re ever in a stoop,
We know we can
make it through,
cuz you have got me
and I have, got, you!
IZZY
Yes, sir

The applause started before we had finished. The younger people there had a blast.

I went back to my chair.

“I feel so old after performing that number. She is going to be my sister very soon. She is also going to playing the part of Sally, Charlie Brown’s little sister in our August production of YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN. Call Jackson Heights Preparatory School for more information.”

That got a big cheer. Isabel took it as an opportunity to stand and wave.

“Our final number today was going to be performed by yours truly. Due to a previously unknown medical condition, I handed it off to the very best all-around performer I know, Samuel Choate...”

I went to sit down, and pointed to Jason
The opening music refrain was all it took, there were cheers... )
...
American Girls and American Guys
We will always stand up and salute
We will always recognize
When we see Old Glory Flying
There’s a lot of men dead
So we can sleep in peace at night
When we lay down our head

(The whole orchestra came in, with Jason on his electric guitar)

My daddy served in the army
Where he lost his right eye
But he flew a flag out in our yard
Until the day that he died
He wanted my mother,
my brother, my sister and me
To grow up and live happy
In the land of the free.

Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin’ in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the fourth of July

(Man, the audience was really into it)

Hey Uncle Sam
Put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty
Started shaking her fist
And the eagle will fly
Man, it’s gonna be hell
When you hear Mother Freedom
Started ringing her bell
And it feels like the
whole wide world
is raining down on you
Brought to you Courtesy
of the Red White and Blue

They were singing with him. Even the injured. Both the verses and the chorus. I was very proud of this young man.

Man oh man, this fourteen-year-old kid can perform. Everyone stood and had finished singing with him. All of my singers were up as well. Rose came out and gave him a kiss and took him to his chair.

I came up and said, “This has been the most fun I have ever had standing up.”

The loved that. I looked over and saw Isabel blushing, but Jennifer strutting like a peacock.

“I hope the rest of your weekend is as fun. Take care of yourselves. God Bless You All!”

Everyone started leaving and the Lieutenants came over to me.

“Mister Thomas, you were something of an ‘unknown’ to most of us, and a paltry $1,000 seems totally inadequate.”

“Sir, for all the smiles on the faces of the people coming in, during the concert and leaving, sometimes all you need is a big smile. Keep your money. Next time, we would like 25% of the gross. Have a wonderful day, Sir.”

I shook each of their hands, and then walked to my girls.

“My god, Michael. You turning down money ... I never thought I would see the day,” Jennifer said. “Take a picture, somebody.”

“This was worth every penny. Hopefully, I made my point to them without being rude.”

We piled up our stuff, carefully handing Stuart our mics. Katherine was our driver home. My almost sister asked, if she could ride with Stuart?

“You understand the responsibility, Mr. Holland?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir, Boss,” he said very nervous looking.

As we pulled out of Garfield Park, Peter began to sing “Can You Hear the People Sing,” and the others added in when they felt like it. Some of the orchestra verbally made their instrument sounds as well. Tiffany was something of a beat boxer I found out during the trip.

That happened the entire trip home. As we entered Vincennes, I said, “Has anybody seen our new building yet?”

Most of them said, “NO?”

“Katherine sweetheart, would you do a slowww drive by our new building?”

“Sure honey, anything for my conductor.”

“Michael,” Peter said calling me over. “Leave her alone.”

“Sorry buddy, our flirting goes back a long way.”

“I understand that Michael.”

Back at the house I told everyone to leave his or her instruments in the bus. Stuart had dropped off Izzy but didn’t come into the house. They brought in their go bags and we had a meal about an hour later.

When done, I believe it was James who said, “Now, what do we do?”

“Come on people. Have you forgotten how to converse with one another?”

“James, why don’t you talk to Joan to find out what you have in common? Violinists could talk to each other while Trombonists could learn something they didn’t know about each other’s instrument?”

That got some tracking and soon there were multiple conversations going on. Isabel and Jennifer were talking, probably about me, but I didn’t care.

I saw Mom motioning me over to her. “So, what happens when they stop talking, Michael?”

“We have four bedrooms, so I hope not too much,” I said.

She looked at me like I was stupid, but I broke into a big smile and said, “I hope the lunch will get people tired and we will find a place for everyone.”

“Peter, James, Richard and Sam. Take the furniture to the garage, so we have plenty of room for our ‘sleepover.’ You scratch it, you buy it ... got that?”

“Sure thing Boss,” they said, or something like it. The room looked like it had when we first bought it ... huge, but was it big enough?

Everyone was sitting around talking about this or that. I went in my room and got out my first electric keyboard and with Mike Bell’s help found a plug.

“What’s going on?” Isabel said on her knees looking into my eyes.

“I thought I would play some background music to help the mood.” She went to my room and got me a pillow to sit on.

“Nice slave girl you got there, Michael,” Kim Patterson said.

“What’s wrong Kimmee, jealous or something?” was Isabel’s reply.

Ooh, brutal. I started to play the Frank Sinatra classic, “All Of Me.”

That was a blast.

“Michael,” Sam said, “Do you know ‘Shipoopi?’ It’s from THE MUSIC MAN.”

“Oh Sam,” Isabel said, “Michael knows every song ever written, don’t you sweetie?”

“I never said anything like that my dear, those are your words. Ready Sammy Boy...”

Everyone who knew it sang with him to the end, after his little dance.

What a blast. He bowed in all directions and sat down.

“Hey Peter, how about that song from SOUTH PACIFIC you like so well?” Katherine said to him.

“Nah.”

“Come on, get up,” I said. That prompted many others to repeat that until he finally did...

I touch your hands
And my arms grow strong
Like a pair of birds
That burst with song
My eyes look down
At your lovely face
And I hold the world
In my embrace
Younger than springtime, are you?
Softer than starlight, are you?
Warmer than winds of June
Are the gentle lips you gave me?

(He seemed nervous, Katherine touched his hand and his confidence level increased immediately)

Gayer than laughter, are you?
Sweeter than music, are you?
Angel and lover,
heaven and earth
Are you to me

And when your youth
And joy invade my arms
And fills my heart
as now they do
Then younger
than springtime, am I?
Gayer than laughter, am I?
Angel and lover,
heaven and earth
Am I with you?

And when your youth
And joy invade my arms
And fill my heart
as now they do
Then younger than
springtime, am I?
Gayer than laughter, am I?
Angel and lover,
heaven and earth
Am I with you?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.